- » Onion Jam
Onion Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion jam recipes.
Caramelized Onions: Savory Garlic And Bourbon Onion Jam
Caramelized onions are a tasty addition to many meals but caramelized onions turned into onion jam is just plain DELICIOUS! This week I am making onion jam but unlike others that make it I am not making it sweet, rather I am going to be making a savory garlic... - 119.471
Chicken And Potato With Spiced Onion Jam
Have you ever tried making chicken with a jam? If no, then you must try this recipe as it tastes different from the regular chicken. It's a simple and fancy meal. Watch the video to find out the detailed recipe of the chicken. - 116.828
Corn Fritters With Caramelized Onion Jam
In a small skillet, saute onion in oil until golden brown.
Add vinegar; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine jelly, tomatoes, tomato paste, curry, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
Cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until... - 44.9828
Bison Burger With A Sweet Onion Jam
This weekend I was attempting to make a burger I had years ago that was called a Red Eye burger. Well, I ended up going in a different direction with the delicious Bison burger with a onion jam. - 0
Arugula, Fennel And Parmesan Salad/ Roast Beef, Onion Jam Panino
For Arugula, Fennel and Parmesan Salad:
1. Cut fennel bulb and Parmesan as shown in the video.
2. For dressing, in a bowl combine olive oil, balsamico, salt, and pepper. Whisk well. Taste and adjust seasoning. Pop it in refrigerator.
3.... - 0
You May Also Like!
Combine the tomato juice, cloves, bay leaf, and onion in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil; reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
Remove cloves and bay leaf.
Add the apple juice and jelling mix.
Stir with a wire whisk to dissolve the mix.
Bring mixture back to... - 31.2965
Hot Tomato Jam
Combine the tomato juice, bay leaf, hot pepper, mace, and onion in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil; reduce heat and simmer for 7 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Add apple juice and jelling mix.
With a wire whisk, stir to dissolve jelling mix.
Bring back to the boil... - 33.3784
Roasted Salmon With Tomato Jam
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Add the vermicelli to a saucepan of boiling water. Let stand off the heat for 10 minutes, until softened.
2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet over moderately low heat, warm 2 tablespoons of the canola oil. Add the chopped jalapeno.... - 32.9297
Spicy Mango Breakfast Jam
1, Place dried mangoes in a bowl. Heat mango juice to a boil and pour over the dried mangoes. Let soak until tender and most of the liquid is absorbed (1 hour or longer). Strain, retaining leftover juices.
2, Quickly blend mangoes, onion, cilantro, chile,... - 31.51
Mango Jalapeno Jam
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 8 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; stir in cilantro and jalapeho.
Carefully pour mango mixture... - 31.5182
Bacon Jam, Avocado, Lettuce And Tomato Sandwich
1. Dice the bacon, yellow onion and slice the heirloom tomatoes, set aside.
2. Rinse and wash the butter lettuce, pat them dry with paper towel
3. In a frying pan add bacon and cook for 5-10 minutes until golden brown
4. In a bowl... - 132.098
Fresh Tuna Burgers With Mango Jalapeno Jam
1. Prepare grill.
2. Place fillets and next 4 ingredients in a food processor; process until fish is finely chopped. Shape fish mixture into 4 (4-inch) patties. Brush patties evenly on each side with oil. Place on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover... - 27.3428
Onion Jam Recipes By Category