- » Onion Fennel Seed
Onion Fennel Seed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion fennel seed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion fennel seed recipes.
Chicken Smothered With Onion Peppers And Fennel Seeds
1 Sprinkle the fennel seeds in the bottom of a nonstick Dutch oven and cook over medium heat, shaking the pan occasionally, until toasted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate to cool, then grind the fennel seeds in a spice grinder; set aside.
2 Sprinkle the... - 31.3186
Pok Choi With Ginger Chili Fennel And Sesame
1. Depending on the size of the choi heads, either cut them in half lengthways or cut off the ends and separate the leaves.
2. Heat the olive oil over a high heat in a wok or large frying pan. Add the spring onions, chillies, garlic, ginger, fennel seeds and... - 34.4557
Radiatore With Roasted Beets, Fennel And Onions
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 11 x 7" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine beets, fennel, onions, canola oil, fennel seeds, salt and pepper to taste in prepared pan; toss until well mixed. Roast, stirring occasionally, 45 minutes, until... - 34.0759
Fennel Onion Casserole Loaf
Combine 1/2 cup all-purpose flour and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine cottage cheese, milk, and margarine in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until margarine melts, stirring occasionally.
Cool to 120° to... - 43.5
Braised Fennel And Tomatoes
Braised Fennel And Tomatoes is a surprisingly easy-to-make dish. This was not my thought previously, but when I came across this recipe of Braised Fennel And Tomatoes I give it a try and get astonishing results. My family is surprised to see me as an expert... - 44.4889
Pork And Fennel
1. Season pork with salt and pepper. In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork and cook, turning several times, 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned all over. Remove to platter. Wipe Dutch oven clean with paper towels.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil... - 26.7811
Mushrooms In A Creamy Fennel Sauce
Heat the butter and oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, over a medium heat.
Add the onions, fennel seeds and the bay leaf and fry for 3-5 minutes.
Meanwhile, blend the ginger, garlic, turmeric, black pepper and ground coriander together in a small bowl.
Stir... - 40.8731
Poached Chicken With Fennel
1) Using a mortar, crush the peppercorns and garlic until they form a paste.
2) Coat each chicken leg with this paste.
3) Take a large, heavy-bottomed casserole; bring the liqueur to a boil in it and toss the chicken legs so as to coat... - 44.7585
Smothered Potatoes With Fennel
1. In a saucepan place both sliced potatoes and the onions, add the finely chopped garlic and sprinkle the fennel seed.
2. With two tablespoons of oil add a cupful of stock together and season with salt and pepper.
3. Covering with a lid, cook over a... - 36.0587
Veal Stew With Fennel
Place oil in a stockpot or heavy kettle over medium-high heat.
Add veal and brown on all sides.
Season meat with pepper.
Stir in onion and saute until limp but not brown.
Add water, green onions and fennel seed to the pot.
Reduce heat and cover.
Simmer about... - 42.2557
Tyropetes Fennel Spiced Cheese Triangles
Combine onion, all cheeses, parsley and fennel seed in medium bowl and mix well with fork.
Blend in egg.
Stack phyllo on work surface.
Cut lengthwise into thirds; stack again.
Cover phyllo with waxed paper and damp towel to prevent drying.
Remove top strip of... - 43.9684
Italian Green Bean And Fennel Puree
Lightly brown onion and garlic in chicken fat.
Add beans and fennel seeds, stir to coat and add stock.
Cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 15 minutes or until beans are softened.
Puree, sieve and reheat with milk, cream and sour cream.
Season... - 40.1433
Beans With Fresh Tomato And Fennel Sauce
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic until softened, about 2 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, fennel seeds, salt, pepper and sugar; cook, uncovered and stirring often, until thickened and juices have evaporated, about 10 minutes.... - 30.7697
Veal Stew With Fennel
1. In a dutch oven or heavy kettle brown the meat in the oil and season meat with salt and pepper.
2. Stir in the onion and saute until limp, but not brown.
3. Adding water and fennel seed to the pot simmer the stew with cover over low heat for about 1... - 41.8819
Fennel With Red Bell Pepper
Trim fennel stalks just above bulb; reserve leaves and discard stalks.
Trim and discard bulb base.
Insert metal blade.
Place fennel leaves in work bowl and process, using on-off pulses, until chopped; set aside.
Following directions, chop onion, then bell... - 39.0886
Lamb Chops With Fennel
It doesn't take a gourmet to judge how appetizing and flavorful Lamb Chops With Fennel using this recipe turns out. Even though Lamb Chops With Fennel is an Appetizer I enjoy snacking on it any time of the day. The Lamb Chops With Fennel is made with fennel... - 31.8729
Amberjack With Tomato Fennel Sauce
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add chicken broth.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; cook until vegetables are tender and liquid evaporates.
Stir in stewed tomatoes and tomato sauce.
Cook, uncovered,... - 41.4022
Three Times Fennel Chicken Soup
1) In a large saucepan, saute the onion, apple, sliced fennel and fennel seeds over a medium heat for about 1 minute.
2) Stir in 2 tablespoons water and cook covered for about 5 minutes until the mixture is slightly softened,.
3) Stir in rest of the... - 44.7749
Poached Fish With Fennel & Tomato
Rinse fennel well; trim and discard bulb bases and any discolored or bruised portions.
Cut off and discard coarse tops of stalks, reserving a few of the green leaves for garnish.
Cut bulbs lengthwise into quarters; thinly slice quarters crosswise.
Heat oil in... - 43.2288
Italian Potatoes With Fennel
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except potatoes and Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 9 to 12 minutes, or until tender, stirring twice.
Let stand, covered, for 4 minutes.
Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 44.6293
Fish In Fennel Sauce
Heat oil in a pan, add saunf, stir fry till they start turning brown.
Saute for 2-3 minutes.
Add chopped and sliced onions and celery.
Cook till onions turn soft.
Add tomato puree, salt, sugar and pepper.
Add cornflour mixed in 1/2 cup water.
Give... - 41.6925
Tuna And Fennel Coulibiac
Fry (saute) the fennel and onion in the butter for about 3 minutes, stirring until softened and slightly golden.
Remove from the heat and stir in the tuna, sweetcorn, mayonnaise, parsley and seasoning.
Unroll the pastry on to a dampened baking sheet.
Spoon... - 39.7762
Fennel Flavored Stuffed Mushrooms
Place water in 1-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until water boils.
Place bulgur in small bowl.
Add boiling water.
Cover and let stand 1 hour to soften.
Drain and press out excess moisture.
Remove stems from... - 50.0281
Fennel A La Grecque
Combine the water, oil, lemon juice, salt, peppercorns, coriander seeds and shallot in a large saucepan.
Tie the parsley, celery, thyme and fennel seeds in cheesecloth and add them to the liquid.
Cover, bring to a boil and simmer ten minutes.
Trim off the top... - 40.581
Marinated Mushrooms With Red Wine And Fennel
Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan.
Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
Salt and pepper the mushrooms, and cook further, for 2 or 3 minutes.
Remove mushrooms with a slotted spoon and reserve.
Cook the onion and garlic in the oil... - 42.4282
Poached Fish With Fennel & Tomato
Remove fennel leaves and cut off tough stems.
Trim bruises from fennel, then cut head into quarters lengthwise; remove and discard core.
Thinly slice fennel quarters crosswise.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; add onion and sliced... - 42.4722
Sesame Pilaf With Fennel
1. Finely chop the fennel tops and keep aside.
2. In a large sized sauce pan, melt butter.
3. Add onions, pepper, turmeric and finely chopped fennel bulb. Mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till they start to... - 47.8391
Baked Salt Cod With Potatoes & Fennel
Place salt cod in a large bowl.
Cover with cold water; refrigerate 24 hours, changing water several times.
Break cod into chunks; place in a large saucepan.
Cover with cold water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 7 to 10 minutes or until cod tests... - 42.765
Chilled Beet And Fennel Soup
Leave root and 1 inch of stem on beets; scrub with a brush.
Place beets and fennel seeds in a medium saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 35 minutes or until tender.
Pour beets through a fine sieve into a bowl,... - 41.7707
Sicilian Fennel Salad
Sprinkle the garlic over a serving dish.
Layer the prepared salad vegetables on the platter and chill.
Mix together the oil, lemon juice, pepper and basil, pour over the salad and serve.
Garnish with basil. - 27.1731
Orange Fennel Salsa
This Orange Fennel Salsa tastes incredible ! This tangy orange and vegetable sauce makes a hit combination with my breads, pasta or meat dishes. Try this Orange Fennel Salsa and let me know if you like it ! - 28.925
Scallops Marinated In Orange And Fennel
In a medium size shallow bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, fennel seeds, garlic, and orange rind.
Add the scallops and toss well; cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Preheat the broiler.
Thread the scallops onto 4... - 34.1268
Tabbouleh With Fennel
1. Place the bulgur wheat in a bowl and pour over enough cold water to cover. Leave to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Drain the wheat through a sieve, pressing out any excess water using a spoon.
3. Halve the fennel bulbs and carefully cut into very fine slices... - 37.7884
Roasted Red Pepper And Fennel Soup
In a large bowl mix the bell peppers with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
Lay the peppers on a hot indoor grill (or use a barbecue grill), skin-side down.
Place a baking sheet on top of the peppers.
Roast until the peppers are charred.
Remove them to a bowl... - 40.7004
Italian Sausage With Carrot Fennel And Cabbage
1) Take a frying pan and brown the chopped sausage in it.
2) Add the garlic and wine and boil until the amount is reduced.
3) Remove the sausage and put it in a plate.
4) Add the onion and carrot to it and brown them, adding a tablespoon of oil if... - 45.3037
Asparagus Fennel Pasta Salad
Place asparagus, onions and fennel in a 15-inch x 10-inch x 1 inch baking pan.
Drizzle with the oil; toss to coat.
Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the... - 44.0951
Skillet Chicken And Fennel
1) Take a sheet of wax paper and add the pepper and flour together.
2) Dredge the chicken in the mixture coating on all sides.
3) Take a nonstick skillet of size 9 inches and heat 1 ½ teaspoons of oil in it.
4) Add the chicken and cook on medium-high... - 46.048
Arugula Fennel And Pomegranate Salad
Here a delicious colorful salad to add a wonderful touch to your Thanksgiving menu. Watch this amazing video that presents a recipe for arugula, fennel and pomegranate salad. Do try out this salad and this Thanksgiving and amaze your family! - 112.408
Chicken In A Coconut And Fennel Sauce
1. First make the spice paste. Heat a non-stick frying pan and dry-roast the whole spices and the coconut for a few seconds. Remove the pan from the heat and leave to cool for about 10 minutes, then grind the spices in a spice grinder. Turn into a bowl, pour... - 35.4602
Fennel Flavored Spaghetti Sauce
Put the tomatoes through a food mill or rub them through a fine sieve.
Discard the seeds and pour the pureed tomatoes into a large kettle.
Add the basil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil and simmer slowly.
Simmer one hour before adding... - 43.7741
Fennel Flavored Vegetable Packet
Fennel Flavored Vegetable Packet is a delicious vegetarian dish. I prepared this Fennel Flavored Vegetable Packet just last month for a vegan friend and she loved it! The Fennel Flavored Vegetable Packet is simply too tasty to miss out. Try it! - 36.0656
Wild Rice Fennel And Orange Salad
Trim leaves off fennel and mince, reserving 1 1/2 teaspoons.
Trim off rough outer stalks and discard.
Cur bulb in half lengthwise,- remove core.
Cur crosswise into 1/8-inch slices.
Cook wild rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain... - 35.0253
Grilled Yellowfin Tuna With Tomato, Fennel, And Citrus Zest
Heat a skillet over high heat.
Add the olive oil, then the onion and fennel.
Saute until the onion is translucent, about 3 minutes.
Add the garlic and saute an additional minute.
Add the tomatoes with their juice, the fennel seeds, and the lemon and orange... - 43.156
Simmered Lentils, Capsicum Pepper And Fennel
Soak lentils in 1 1/2 cups (375 ml / 12 fl oz) stock for 2 hours.
Saute onion and garlic in oil in a large pan.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add undrained lentils, remaining stock, vinegar and seasonings.
Bring to the... - 38.0018
Sole And Fennel With Orzo
Slice off the fennel bulb's feathery tops, mince them, and set aside.
Thinly slice the fennel bulb.
Place in a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Add the onions and oil.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the spinach, scallions, tomatoes, garlic, and pepper.
Microwave... - 40.5002
Chicken, Fennel And Orange Salad
1. Heat oil and butter in large saucepan. Cook chicken, stirring, until well browned and tender; drain.
2. Combine chicken, fennel, olives, onion, orange, rocket and dressing in large bowl; toss gently. dressing Combine ingredients in screw-top jar; shake... - 33.2687
Carrot, Fennel And Pepper Stir Fry
1. Blend the five spice powder, soy sauce, stock or water, cornflour and vinegar together. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the spring onions, garlic and vegetables and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the blended sauce, stirring until thickened, cover... - 33.2563
Squid, Fennel And Avocado Salad
Heat olive oil in heavy skillet over low heat.
Add squid and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Combine lemon juice and peel in bowl.
Whisk in olive oil 1 drop at a time until mixture is thickened.
Stir in garlic, onion, fennel, anise, salt,... - 45.3335
Easy spaghetti Sauce
In a 4 or 5-quart bowl combine meat, onion, garlic and celery.
MICROWAVE on HIGH for 5 to 8 MINUTES or until meat is set.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
PROGRAM TO MICROWAVE uncovered on HIGH for 8 MINUTES, stir, then MICROWAVE on '5' for 45... - 39.6648
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a large heavy po, saute the onions, peppers, and fennel in 4 tablespoons of olive oil over a medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender.
3) Stir in the... - 44.5991
Fenouil A La Nicoise
1. Place the fennel bulbs in a pan of boiling, salted water and cook for about 20 minutes. Drain, refresh under cold running water and drain well again. Cut each bulb in halves or quarters.
2. Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and garlic and cook until... - 35.3226
Mangetout Snow Peas With Sesame Seeds
1. Remove the head and tail of the peas
2. In a large pan of salted boiling water, plunge the peas and boil for five minutes
3. Drain and set aside
4. Prepare the carrots, celery and fennel by cutting the vegetables into julienne... - 43.6701
Spicy Beef Curry With Bishop Seeds
If you are a beef addict, here is a special beef recipe for you. Chef Belucci shows how to make delicious beef curry using bishop weeds. These tiny weeds also called ajwain, aid in digestion and also enhance the flavor of the dish. - 111.232
Cranberry And Onion Stew
It's Christmas time and you don't know what to serve with your delicious turkey. Don't worry, check out the video of the delicious Cranberry and Onion Stew. The guests and your family members will love this dish. - 102.231
Lamb With Onions And Mushrooms, Or Lamb Do Pyaza
Dry the meat thoroughly with paper towels and leave at room temperature while preparing the other ingredients.
Peel and halve the onions lengthwise.
Slice them into 1/8-inch-thick half-rings.
In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil.
Fry the onions over a high... - 44.5286
Baby Onions Escoffier
Peel the onions, but leave them whole. Put them in a dish with the remaining ingredients, cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for about 10 minutes, shaking the dish twice. - 27.7571
Cod With Red Onion Salsa
To make the salsa, combine the tomato, onion, zest, lemon juice, rosemary, fennel seeds, 1/8 teaspoon of salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper in a small bowl.
Let stand at room temperature.
Preheat the broiler.
Line a baking sheet with foil; spray the foil with... - 37.6519
Three Cheese Fondue With Tomato Onion Chutney
In a large bowl toss together well the cheeses and the cornstarch.
Rub the inside of a heavy saucepan with the garlic, leaving it in the pan, add the wine, 3/4 cup water, and the lemon juice, and boil the mixture for 1 minute.
Stir in the cheese mixture... - 36.8382
Basil Beets And Onion
Cut off all but 1 inch of fresh beet stems and roots; wash.
Do not peel.
Cook, covered, in , boiling water with fennel seeds and peppercorns for 35 to 45 minutes or until tender.
Drain; discard fennel seeds and peppercorns.
Slip skins off beets... - 37.9204
Polenta With Italian Sausage Onions And White Beans
Do you want to whip up some great meal at your next home party? If so, then simply try Polenta With Italian Sausage Onions And White Beans. This is one recipe I am sure everybody would like and would make you the star of the show. Tangy flavor of orange and... - 48.6
Chicken And Onion Casserole
Dredge the chicken in the flour, shaking off any excess, and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 4-quart Dutch oven over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and brown for 4 minutes on each side.
Transfer to a... - 43.9493
Soak the urid dhaal for several hours, preferably overnight.
Drain thoroughly and blend to a puree in a food processor.
Transfer the urid dhaal puree to a medium-size bowl.
Add the spring onions, crushed coriander, ginger pulp, fennel seeds, bicarbonate of... - 40.4195
Rice Cooked With Spring Onions
Wash the rice, drain into a strainer and set aside.
Heat the butter and oil in a heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat, add the fennel seeds, ginger, garlic and salt and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add half the red pepper and all the spring onions and stir-fry... - 41.7416
Okra With Onions
Put onion, garlic, and ginger in electric blender, add 1/4 cup warm water, and blend to a paste.
Heat oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over medium heat.
Add the cumin and fennel seeds.
When the fennel begins to change color (20 seconds or so), add the paste from... - 44.7288
Penne With Carrots Onions And White Wine
1. Peel and cut the carrots into julienne pieces, 1/4 inch thick by 2 inches long. Peel and cut the onions into 1/2-inch wedges. There should be approximately 3 cups of carrots and 2 of onions.
2. In a large saucepan, combine the carrots with the water,... - 34.6178
Homemade Onion Ratatouille
Place eggplant in a colander and sprinkle with salt.
Let rest 1 hour.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add garlic, onion and bell pepper.
Saute until tender-crisp.
Add oregano, dill, fennel and pepper and stir to blend... - 43.6383
Skewers Of Shrimp And Red Onion
Mix all ingredients, except shrimp and onion, together in bowl.
Place shrimp in bowl and add marinade. Mix and marinate 1 hour.
Preheat barbecue at medium.
Alternate shrimp and onion on skewers.
Oil grill and add skewers. Cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each... - 35.1888
Cabbage With Onions
Trim away the outer damaged leaves of the cabbage, wash it, and cut it in quarters.
Remove the stem and hard core and shred cabbage lengthwise as finely as you can.
Peel 2 of the onions and cut them each into half, lengthwise.
Now slice finely into... - 46.7369
Mackerel With Onions
Preheat oven to 350°.
In 10-12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
When hot, put in the chopped onions, the minced garlic, and the grated ginger.
Fry, stirring, for 7 to 8 minutes or until the onions are lightly browned and translucent.
Turn heat... - 42.8397
Beef Medallions With Wilted Collard Greens And Tobasco Onion Rings
1) In a bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, cumin, chile powder and salt. Toss the onion rings in the mixture and dust off the excess.
2) In a saucepan, add enough oil for deep frying and heat it to 350 degrees. Add in the rings in batches and fry till... - 41.6269
Braised Whole Chicken With Green Onion Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Loosen the breast skin of the chicken by gently running your fingertips underneath it.
In a small bowl, combine the green onions, basil, 3/4 teaspoon of the thyme, and half of the pepper and pat evenly and smoothly under the... - 44.205
Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the onion seeds, fennel seeds and curry leaves.
Add the peas.
Add the flaked rice and fry until crisp and golden (making sure the mixture doesn't burn).
Using a slotted spoon, remove the mixture from the pan and place on a... - 42.9412
Bhindi Do Pyaaza
Grind together fennel, coriander seeds and cumin seeds in a small spice grinder to a powder.
Heat oil in a large flat kadhai or wok, add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds and let them rum golden.
Add sliced onions and stir till soft and transparent, for about... - 42.4678
Stir Fried Mushrooms
Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and fry the onions and the fennel seeds for about 3 minutes, or until soft.
Add the peas, garlic, turmeric, green chillies, chilli powder and salt and stir-fry over a medium heat for another 3 minutes.
Add the freshly chopped... - 36.8363
Hot Achari Chicken
1. Cut the chicken into cubes and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan and fry seeds over moderate heat for 40 seconds.
3. Add the curry leaves, onions, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric, ground cumin, ground coriander and... - 37.8232
Mix all together and keep in a jar.
Make more than required for a particular dish. - 24.3938
Sauteed Curried Grouper
1. Cut the fish into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, 1 tablespoon of the oil, the curry powder, and pepper. Put the fish pieces, apple, onion, and fennel seeds into a large bowl. Pour the curry mixture over the fish and mix well.... - 37.6721
Braised Venison Steaks
Mix together the garlic salt, salt, pepper, mustard, wine and sugar with 3 tablespoons of the oil and use to marinate the steaks for about 30 minutes.
Slice the onions and fennel; seed and slice the pepper.
Heat the rest of the oil in a flameproof casserole... - 38.2106
Shrimp Pate With Char-grilled Bread
1. Grind fennel seed using mortar and pestle.
2. For shrimp pate, place a pan on medium heat, pour oil and add shrimp in it.
3. Season it with salt and pepper. Stir, and cook until done. Transfer it to a plate, and allow it to cool.
4.... - 110.03
Cheese Tortellini With Tuna
Grill or broil tuna, 4 inches from heat source, 7 to 9 minutes or until fish just begins to flake.
Remove and discard skin.
Cut tuna into chunks; set aside.
Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add bell peppers, onion and fennel seeds; cook over... - 41.7019
Cauliflower And Bean Soup
1. Heat the olive oil. Add the garlic, onion and fennel seeds and cook gently for 5 minutes or until the onion is softened.
2. Add the cauliflower, half of the beans and all the stock or water.
3. Bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes... - 41.7527
Spicy Eggplant Curry
In India, eggplants are cooked in many ways with loads of spices in it. Another great dish that we have is spicy eggplant curry, its low fat, low calories and tastes extremely delicious. It even pairs well both with rotis and rice, so you don’t need to... - 142.777
1. Chop onions, grate gingerroot and prepare the beans for cooking
2. In a heavy pan, add butter and water and allow to come to a boil with a close fitting lid
3. Add beans, onion, gingerroot dn fennel seeds and mix well; cover, turn the... - 38.9286
Chicken Vermicelli Carbonara
In a wide nonstick frying pan, combine onion, fennel seeds, and 1 cup of the broth.
Bring to a boil; boil, stirring occasionally, until liquid has evaporated.
Con-tinue to cook until browned bits accumulate in pan; then add water, 2 tablespoons at a time,... - 44.8548
Balti Tiger Prawns With Mushrooms
1. If using fresh prawns, peel and de-vein them as described above; if using frozen, allow them to defrost completely, drain any excess liquid and pat the prawns dry with paper towels.
2. Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and slice them thickly.
3. Heat... - 35.5442
Mixed Greens With Potato Croutons And Tarragon Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
2. Take 2 cookie sheets and rub them with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Keep aside until used.
3. In a medium bowl, mix red pepper, vinegar, rest of the olive oil, onion, fennel seeds, ground red pepper, and salt... - 45.5207
Cheese Ravioli With Pumpkin Sauce
Pasta preparations get interesting when containing flavors within itself. Check out this video showing how to make cheese ravioli pasta and a flavorful pumpkin sauce to accompany it. Makes a good whole meal! - 101.708
Mushrooms Stewed In Wine
Saute mushrooms in hot olive oil with chives, fennel seeds, and parsley for 5 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 5 minutes. - 35.3828
Beefy Macaroni With Cabbage
1. In a Dutch oven or large saucepan over high heat, cook beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion, garlic and fennel seeds; cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes or until onion is... - 31.9472
Dry Potato Fry
This potato fry is crispy and delicious. Just try and enjoy!!! - 40.5266
Russian Black Bread
Combine the rye flour and flour.
Mix 2 1/3 cups flour mixture, sugar, salt, cereal, caraway seed, coffee, onion powder, fennel seed and undissolved yeast thoroughly in a large bowl.
Combine 2 1/2 cups water, vinegar, molasses, chocolate and margarine in a... - 43.509
Mussels In Tomato Sauce
These mussels in a rich beer and tomato infused sauce make a great party starter! - 105.351
Tuscan Chicken Stew
This hearty stew is a meal in one pot, and is easy enough to prepare quickly on a weeknight. - 0
Okra With Baby Potatoes
1. Cut the okra and potatoes in half. Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until just soft but not mushy. Drain and set aside.
2. In a heavy-based saucepan over a moderate heat, heat the oil and fry the onions with the mixed seeds for 3-4 minutes, or... - 35.3895
Duck Breasts With Red Wine And Juniper Berries
1. To prepare the sauce, in a large heavy bottomed sauce pan, combine the wine, stock, shallots or onion, fennel seed, juniper berries, peppercorns, thyme and bay leaf.
2. Place the pan over medium heat and allow the liquid to simmer for 20-25 minutes... - 47.9324
Mushrooms A La Grecque
1) In a very large bowl, combine the oil, wine, water, lemon juice, onion, peppercorns, fennel, coriander seeds and salt.
2) On high power, cook covered for 2 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, cut into quarters the large mushrooms, if any.
4) Into the hot... - 46.595
Seasoned Hash Browns
Shred potatoes into large bowl of ice water.
Drain potatoes, pressing out excess moisture.
Transfer to large mixing bowl.
Blend in onion, garlic salt, fennel seed, and pepper.
Preheat griddle on appropriate setting for five minutes, then... - 38.5329