- » Onion Fennel Seed
Onion Fennel Seed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion fennel seed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion fennel seed recipes.
Chicken Smothered With Onion Peppers And Fennel Seeds
1 Sprinkle the fennel seeds in the bottom of a nonstick Dutch oven and cook over medium heat, shaking the pan occasionally, until toasted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate to cool, then grind the fennel seeds in a spice grinder; set aside.
2 Sprinkle the... - 30.0156
Radiatore With Roasted Beets, Fennel And Onions
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 11 x 7" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine beets, fennel, onions, canola oil, fennel seeds, salt and pepper to taste in prepared pan; toss until well mixed. Roast, stirring occasionally, 45 minutes, until... - 34.2788
Fennel Onion Casserole Loaf
Combine 1/2 cup all-purpose flour and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine cottage cheese, milk, and margarine in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until margarine melts, stirring occasionally.
Cool to 120° to... - 41.4588
Braised Fennel And Tomatoes
Braised Fennel And Tomatoes is a surprisingly easy-to-make dish. This was not my thought previously, but when I came across this recipe of Braised Fennel And Tomatoes I give it a try and get astonishing results. My family is surprised to see me as an expert... - 43.3597
Pork And Fennel
1. Season pork with salt and pepper. In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork and cook, turning several times, 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned all over. Remove to platter. Wipe Dutch oven clean with paper towels.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil... - 24.193
Italian Green Bean And Fennel Puree
Lightly brown onion and garlic in chicken fat.
Add beans and fennel seeds, stir to coat and add stock.
Cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 15 minutes or until beans are softened.
Puree, sieve and reheat with milk, cream and sour cream.
Season... - 37.036
Mushrooms In A Creamy Fennel Sauce
Heat the butter and oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, over a medium heat.
Add the onions, fennel seeds and the bay leaf and fry for 3-5 minutes.
Meanwhile, blend the ginger, garlic, turmeric, black pepper and ground coriander together in a small bowl.
Stir... - 40.6978
Veal Stew With Fennel
Place oil in a stockpot or heavy kettle over medium-high heat.
Add veal and brown on all sides.
Season meat with pepper.
Stir in onion and saute until limp but not brown.
Add water, green onions and fennel seed to the pot.
Reduce heat and cover.
Simmer about... - 40.6474
Smothered Potatoes With Fennel
1. In a saucepan place both sliced potatoes and the onions, add the finely chopped garlic and sprinkle the fennel seed.
2. With two tablespoons of oil add a cupful of stock together and season with salt and pepper.
3. Covering with a lid, cook over a... - 36.1563
Poached Chicken With Fennel
1) Using a mortar, crush the peppercorns and garlic until they form a paste.
2) Coat each chicken leg with this paste.
3) Take a large, heavy-bottomed casserole; bring the liqueur to a boil in it and toss the chicken legs so as to coat... - 45.1535
Veal Stew With Fennel
1. In a dutch oven or heavy kettle brown the meat in the oil and season meat with salt and pepper.
2. Stir in the onion and saute until limp, but not brown.
3. Adding water and fennel seed to the pot simmer the stew with cover over low heat for about 1... - 41.2527
Pok Choi With Ginger Chili Fennel And Sesame
1. Depending on the size of the choi heads, either cut them in half lengthways or cut off the ends and separate the leaves.
2. Heat the olive oil over a high heat in a wok or large frying pan. Add the spring onions, chillies, garlic, ginger, fennel seeds and... - 34.8777
Tyropetes Fennel Spiced Cheese Triangles
Combine onion, all cheeses, parsley and fennel seed in medium bowl and mix well with fork.
Blend in egg.
Stack phyllo on work surface.
Cut lengthwise into thirds; stack again.
Cover phyllo with waxed paper and damp towel to prevent drying.
Remove top strip of... - 42.3058
Black Russian Rye Bread
In Bosch mixing bowl, soften yeast in 1/2 cup warm water.
In a small saucepan, combine 2 cups water, vinegar, molasses, carob powder, butter or margarine, salt, Postum, dehydrated onion, caraway seed, and fennel seed.
Heat to lukewarm.
Add to yeast... - 38.23
Italian Potatoes With Fennel
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except potatoes and Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 9 to 12 minutes, or until tender, stirring twice.
Let stand, covered, for 4 minutes.
Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 44.4108
Beans With Fresh Tomato And Fennel Sauce
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic until softened, about 2 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, fennel seeds, salt, pepper and sugar; cook, uncovered and stirring often, until thickened and juices have evaporated, about 10 minutes.... - 28.8861
Fennel With Red Bell Pepper
Trim fennel stalks just above bulb; reserve leaves and discard stalks.
Trim and discard bulb base.
Insert metal blade.
Place fennel leaves in work bowl and process, using on-off pulses, until chopped; set aside.
Following directions, chop onion, then bell... - 37.2016
Lamb Chops With Fennel
1. Preheat broiler. Spray rack in broiling pan with nonstick cooking spray; arrange chops on rack and broil 6 inches from heat source, until browned and done to taste, 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
2. While chops are broiling prepare fennel mixture. In 9-inch... - 29.9618
Amberjack With Tomato Fennel Sauce
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add chicken broth.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; cook until vegetables are tender and liquid evaporates.
Stir in stewed tomatoes and tomato sauce.
Cook, uncovered,... - 40.4108
Poached Fish With Fennel & Tomato
Rinse fennel well; trim and discard bulb bases and any discolored or bruised portions.
Cut off and discard coarse tops of stalks, reserving a few of the green leaves for garnish.
Cut bulbs lengthwise into quarters; thinly slice quarters crosswise.
Heat oil in... - 41.6972
Fish In Fennel Sauce
Heat oil in a pan, add saunf, stir fry till they start turning brown.
Saute for 2-3 minutes.
Add chopped and sliced onions and celery.
Cook till onions turn soft.
Add tomato puree, salt, sugar and pepper.
Add cornflour mixed in 1/2 cup water.
Give... - 39.0028
Three Times Fennel Chicken Soup
1) In a large saucepan, saute the onion, apple, sliced fennel and fennel seeds over a medium heat for about 1 minute.
2) Stir in 2 tablespoons water and cook covered for about 5 minutes until the mixture is slightly softened,.
3) Stir in rest of the... - 44.3973
Tuna And Fennel Coulibiac
Fry (saute) the fennel and onion in the butter for about 3 minutes, stirring until softened and slightly golden.
Remove from the heat and stir in the tuna, sweetcorn, mayonnaise, parsley and seasoning.
Unroll the pastry on to a dampened baking sheet.
Spoon... - 37.3173
Fennel Flavored Stuffed Mushrooms
Place water in 1-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until water boils.
Place bulgur in small bowl.
Add boiling water.
Cover and let stand 1 hour to soften.
Drain and press out excess moisture.
Remove stems from... - 49.6266
Fennel A La Grecque
Combine the water, oil, lemon juice, salt, peppercorns, coriander seeds and shallot in a large saucepan.
Tie the parsley, celery, thyme and fennel seeds in cheesecloth and add them to the liquid.
Cover, bring to a boil and simmer ten minutes.
Trim off the top... - 38.3087
Marinated Mushrooms With Red Wine And Fennel
Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan.
Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
Salt and pepper the mushrooms, and cook further, for 2 or 3 minutes.
Remove mushrooms with a slotted spoon and reserve.
Cook the onion and garlic in the oil... - 40.3012
Poached Fish With Fennel & Tomato
Remove fennel leaves and cut off tough stems.
Trim bruises from fennel, then cut head into quarters lengthwise; remove and discard core.
Thinly slice fennel quarters crosswise.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; add onion and sliced... - 39.6296
Baked Salt Cod With Potatoes & Fennel
Place salt cod in a large bowl.
Cover with cold water; refrigerate 24 hours, changing water several times.
Break cod into chunks; place in a large saucepan.
Cover with cold water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 7 to 10 minutes or until cod tests... - 41.3783
Sesame Pilaf With Fennel
1. Finely chop the fennel tops and keep aside.
2. In a large sized sauce pan, melt butter.
3. Add onions, pepper, turmeric and finely chopped fennel bulb. Mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till they start to... - 47.3597
Chilled Beet And Fennel Soup
Leave root and 1 inch of stem on beets; scrub with a brush.
Place beets and fennel seeds in a medium saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 35 minutes or until tender.
Pour beets through a fine sieve into a bowl,... - 40.1165
Sicilian Fennel Salad
Sprinkle the garlic over a serving dish.
Layer the prepared salad vegetables on the platter and chill.
Mix together the oil, lemon juice, pepper and basil, pour over the salad and serve.
Garnish with basil. - 26.0384
Orange Fennel Salsa
This Orange Fennel Salsa tastes incredible ! This tangy orange and vegetable sauce makes a hit combination with my breads, pasta or meat dishes. Try this Orange Fennel Salsa and let me know if you like it ! - 27.5535
Scallops Marinated In Orange And Fennel
In a medium size shallow bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, fennel seeds, garlic, and orange rind.
Add the scallops and toss well; cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Preheat the broiler.
Thread the scallops onto 4... - 31.837
Tabbouleh With Fennel
1. Place the bulgur wheat in a bowl and pour over enough cold water to cover. Leave to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Drain the wheat through a sieve, pressing out any excess water using a spoon.
3. Halve the fennel bulbs and carefully cut into very fine slices... - 38.0995
Italian Sausage With Carrot Fennel And Cabbage
1) Take a frying pan and brown the chopped sausage in it.
2) Add the garlic and wine and boil until the amount is reduced.
3) Remove the sausage and put it in a plate.
4) Add the onion and carrot to it and brown them, adding a tablespoon of oil if... - 45.6894
Asparagus Fennel Pasta Salad
Place asparagus, onions and fennel in a 15-inch x 10-inch x 1 inch baking pan.
Drizzle with the oil; toss to coat.
Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the... - 42.6829
Skillet Chicken And Fennel
1) Take a sheet of wax paper and add the pepper and flour together.
2) Dredge the chicken in the mixture coating on all sides.
3) Take a nonstick skillet of size 9 inches and heat 1 ½ teaspoons of oil in it.
4) Add the chicken and cook on medium-high... - 45.6208
Arugula Fennel And Pomegranate Salad
Here a delicious colorful salad to add a wonderful touch to your Thanksgiving menu. Watch this amazing video that presents a recipe for arugula, fennel and pomegranate salad. Do try out this salad and this Thanksgiving and amaze your family! - 130.009
Chicken In A Coconut And Fennel Sauce
1. First make the spice paste. Heat a non-stick frying pan and dry-roast the whole spices and the coconut for a few seconds. Remove the pan from the heat and leave to cool for about 10 minutes, then grind the spices in a spice grinder. Turn into a bowl, pour... - 37.3325
Fennel Flavored Spaghetti Sauce
Put the tomatoes through a food mill or rub them through a fine sieve.
Discard the seeds and pour the pureed tomatoes into a large kettle.
Add the basil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil and simmer slowly.
Simmer one hour before adding... - 41.4678