- » Onion Dip With Crudite
Onion Dip With Crudite Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion dip with crudite recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion dip with crudite recipes.
Crudites With Cheese And Onion Dip
To make the dip, beat the cream cheese until soft, then beat in the mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper.
Finally beat in the Cheddar cheese and the spring onions, reserving a few for garnish.
Turn into a small bowl, cover with cling film and chill for... - 39.136
Onion Dip With Crudites
Combine the yogurt, sour half and half, and dry soup mix, stirringwell.
Turn into a serving bowl, cover, and chill.
Accompany with a basket or platter of chilled relishes. - 22.3832
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, 1/2 cup parsley, chives, lemon juice, salt, and garlic, mix well.
Allow dip mixture to chill thoroughly.
Trim core end of cabbage to form a flat base.
Fold back several outer leaves of cabbage.
Cut a crosswise slice from the... - 34.2399
Crudites With Cheesy Spinach Dip
Vegetable Crudites: Wash all vegetables thoroughly.
Cut into sticks, florets or small pieces and store in plastic bags in refrigerator.
When ready to serve, arrange on tray or platter with container of Cheesy Spinach Dip in centre.
Cheesy Spinach Dip: Cream... - 40.341
Crudites With Pernod Dip
1. In a small dip bowl, mix the sour cream, the onion soup, the Pernod and set aside to chill till required.
2. Split the cauliflower head into smaller pieces as required for the dish.
3. Then wash and pat dry the florets. Set aside... - 36.8723
Crudite Platter With Dip
Combine first 8 ingredients in container of electric blender; process until smooth.
Garnish dip with parsley, if desired; serve with squash and snow peas. - 26.7292
Heavenly Garlic Dip With Crudites
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F
2. Remove the first layer of papery skin from the garlic bulbs and spilt the cloves.
3. On a baking sheet, scatter the garlic cloves and place them in the preheated oven.
4. Roast the garlic for 8-10... - 47.8871
Curry Dip For Crudites
Process the farmer's cheese, buttermilk, and lemon juice in food processor or blender until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and process until well blended.
Chill overnight to blend flavors. - 30.5382
Guacamole Dip With Crudites
1. Peel avocados and remove stones. Mash finely with a fork and mix with lemon juice, garlic, if used, tomatoes, onion, parsley, oil and seasoning to taste.
2. Place in refrigerator to chill before serving.
3. Prepare the crudites and serve with guacamole... - 38.6809
Southwestern Shrimp Dip In Lettuce Bowl With Crudites
1. Trim a 1-inch slice from core end of lettuce head. Stand lettuce head on a flat surface. With a paring knife, cut out the center, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell. Remove lettuce from the center; reserve for another use. Wrap lettuce "bowl" in moist paper... - 30.7295
Crudites With Caribbean Dip
1) For the dip, in a pan, add coconut and water and slowly boil while stirring.
2) Add in the chilli powder, cumin and coriander, then the garlic and peanut butter.
3) Without boiling, allow to cook for 5 minutes while stirring. Take off the heat and... - 43.2677
Crudites With Peruvian Peanut Dipping Sauce
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute until browned, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Reduce heat and stir in 1 3/4 cups consomme with peanut butter, whipping cream, lime juice and chili.
Simmer about 10 minutes.
Transfer... - 39.1528
Salade De Crudites
1. Clean, trim vegetables and arrange in a large shallow bowl.
2. Into small bowls spoon dips and serve with small sharp knives for cutting vegetables as they are eaten with dips. - 37.0141
Guacamole With Crudites
1. Put the peas, garlic clove, spring onions, lime rind and juice, cumin, Tabasco sauce, mayonnaise and salt and black pepper into a food processor or a blender for a few minutes and process until smooth.
2. Add the chopped coriander or parsley and process... - 39.5764
Snappy Tuna Dip
In a food processor container place cottage cheese.
Process until creamy.
Add tuna, lemon juice and dill.
Process until smooth.
Stir in green onions.
Into a serving bowl spoon tuna dip.
Refrigerate for 1 hour or longer.
Garnish with paprika.
Serve with... - 35.3958
Creamy, Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip (appetizer Time)
Monique may have a huge range of dishes but her creamy spinach and artichoke dip is great with cold meat, fried chicken and even with fries. To be frank though, its very high on calories. This would be a great dip for parties and picnics though. - 111.517
Hot Clam Dip
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and saute until transparent.
Reduce heat to low and add all remaining ingredients except crudites.
Cook until heated through, about 8 minutes, stirring frequently .
Transfer to... - 33.1673
Spinach And Cream Cheese Dip
Combine cream cheese and sour cream and blend well.
Stir in mayonnaise and soup mix.
Gently stir in spinach. - 35.7161
Red Caviar Cheese Dip
Combine first 3 ingredients in blender or processor and mix until smooth.
Season with pepper .
Add 1/3 of caviar and blend until light pink.
Transfer to serving bowl.
Add remaining caviar stirring gently with wooden spoon.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Let... - 31.2974
1. Peel and halve the avocados and remove the pit. Mash the flesh with a form and add the rest of the ingredients to the mash. Beat well to mix
2. This dip can be frozen for later use by pouring in to a flexible container. Seal and label before... - 33.4268
Avocado And Tomato Dip
1. Peel the avocados.
2. Scoop the flesh and then sieve it to get a smooth paste
3. Set aside till required
4. In a blender bowl, tip in the tomatoes, garlic, onion, spinach, the tomato puree, lemon juice, and rind. Blend till a smooth... - 45.6059
Combine all ingredients except crudites in medium bowl and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Serve with assorted crudites. - 33.7258
Buttered Nut And Lentil Dip
1. In a saucepan, melt half the butter.
2. Add and sauté the onion on a moderate flame until soft and golden.
3. Stir in lentils and stock and heat until it reaches a boil
4. Reduce the heat and simmer lentils for about 30 minutes, stirring... - 43.1193
1 Mash the avocados and blend with the other ingredients.
2 Chill and serve with crudites, celery and carrot sticks, and chunks of pepper. - 30.6073
Deconstructed, Reconstructed Hummus
If you're like me you love hummus but you have to face the fact that hummus isn't always the most healthy thing ever. It often has a lot of olive oil in it, which while not terrible is still fat, and not a friend of the old waistline. Today I'll be making a... - 108.998
Stuffed Mushroom With Hummus
If you are looking for mouthwatering appetizers, your search ends here. Kirk Leins dishes out two luscious recipes — stuffed mushrooms with hummus— that is the perfect appeaser on hungry evenings. Very easy to make and delectable to eat, this one's likely... - 105.166
Put all the ingredients except the spring onions into a food-processor and blend to a chunky dip (not a puree).
Add the spring onions and mix in well.
Serve with warm pitta bread, crudites or bread sticks. - 31.7523
Place 2 of the avocados in a food processor with the onion, lime juice, chilies, and garlic and process until pureed.
Add sour cream and process to a thin dipping consistency, adding more sour cream if necessary.
Chop the remaining avocado finely and place in... - 37.0218