- » Onion Crusted Chicken
Onion Crusted Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion crusted chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion crusted chicken recipes.
Walnut Crust Chicken Breasts With Rhubarb Onion Chutney
1. For the chutney, in a saucepan, add in all the ingriedients except the mint and allow it to boil over medium flame
2. Turn the heat down , stir constantly for half an hour until the onions an rhubarb become tender and the chutney is thick enough
3.... - 45.1077
Cheddar Crusted Chicken Breasts
Bring the onion, sage, broth, and water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Add the boneless chicken breasts.
Bring back to a simmer, simmer for 2 minutes, cover, and remove from the heat.
Let stand about 10 minutes.
Remove the chicken breasts to a plate and cover... - 45.3776
Cornflake And Wheat Germ Crusted Oven-fried Chicken - Part 2
Craving for crispy fried chicken but are on a diet? Watch this video to see how Dr. Gong makes delicious crispy and crunchy fried chicken...in the oven! You will hardly make out the difference. You can literally hear the crunch when you bite into the chicken... - 101.943
Crunchy Crusted Chicken
This chicken dish will be no like any other dish! With pecans the extra crunch with some nutritional value. This dish is one impeccable one created by Chef David! - 107.549
Cornflake And Wheat Germ Crusted Oven-fried Chicken - Part 1
Think you can't eat crispy fried chicken because you are on a low-fat diet? Think again! Who said healthy eating means giving up on your favorite foods? All you need to do is tweak the recipe by removing what is not good for you and substituting it with... - 106.758
Chicken Pot Pie With Cheese Crust
For the crust, cut the shortening in flour and salt, mix the cheese and combine everything to a dough mixing the water gradually.
Combine chicken pieces, water, bouillon cubes, tomato, celery, 1/2 cup onion, and 1/4 cup parsley in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to... - 43.8773
Chicken Pot Pie With Cornbread Crust
For the filling.
In a large saucepan, heat the oil and butter and saute the onion until tender but not brown.
Stir in the flour until blended.
Slowly stir in the stock, whisking well.
Cook the mixture over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, about 2... - 42.9093
Sage Flavored Chicken Pot Pie With Phyllo Crust
1. To make the phyllo pastry dough, in a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour with salt. Make a well in the center and pour in the oil.
2. Using your hand, mix while you pour in 1/3 cup of luke warm water and bring together into a ball.
3.... - 47.5562
Baked Chicken Supreme With Courgette Crust
Blanch the matchsticks of mixed vegetables for a few minutes in boiling water and drain.
Flavour lightly with onion, garlic or fresh green ginger juice, made by pressing the vegetables through a garlic crusher.
Make a bed of the vegetables in an ovenproof... - 36.4135
Chicken With A Curried Yogurt Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 190ºC/375°F/Gas Mark 5. In a small bowl mix together the garlic, ginger, chilli, yogurt, tomato puree (paste), turmeric, garam masala, lime juice and seasoning.
2. Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts and place them on a baking sheet... - 35.9964
Curry Chicken Quiche Crust
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To make the crust, crumble crackers in an 8 72-by-10-inch glass baking dish. Saute onions in butter until softened. Add crackers, onion and curry mixing to the olive oil and toss gently.
3. Line the baking dish with cracker... - 34.4399
Italian Chicken With Tomato Crusted Potatoes
1. Slash the chicken breasts and set aside. Chop the garlic. In a shallow dish, mix together half the olive oil, 1 teaspoon of the sun-dried tomato puree, the mustard, half the garlic, salt and pepper. Add the chicken, stir, and set aside to... - 46.0388
Chicken Baked In A Salt Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C/ 325°F/Gas Mark 3. Remove the giblets if necessary and rinse the chicken with cold water. Sprinkle the inside with salt and pepper. Put the onion inside with the rosemary, thyme and bay leaf.
2. Mix the butter, garlic, paprika... - 38.6638
Chicken In A Crust
Cut chicken in pieces and cover with chicken stock, homemade or made with chicken bouillon cubes.
Cover and simmer until tender.
Chill the stock.
Remove skin and bones from the chicken.
Slice the meat and refrigerate.
Line a deep 2- to 2 1/2-quart bake dish... - 37.3178
Chicken Pie With Sweet Potato Crust
1) Set the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Stir the milk to the chicken broth.
3) Into a bowl, sift together baking powder and the remaining flour, mixed with the rest of the salt.
4) To it, mix the egg, potatoes and butter.
5) Roll out the dough on a... - 46.8558
Salt Crusted Cornish Game Hen
This Salt-Crusted Cornish Game Hen is a delicious change from the normal chicken dishes that you always eat. Be sure to wipe off excess coarse salt from this herbed and garlic flavored baked hen. Enjoy as a meal. Want to know more about this Salt-Crusted... - 31.4384
Chicken Pie With Sweet Potato Crust
This recipe is from The Sweet Potato Lover’s Cookbook: More than 100 ways to enjoy one of the world’shealthiest foods by Lyniece North Talmadge and Madeleine Watt (Cumberland House; November 2010; 9781402239113; $14.99 U.S./ $17.99 CAN; cooking). Click... - 32.9186
Brunswick Stew With Cornmeal Crust
1. Under cold running water, rinse the chicken and using paper towels, pat dry chicken.
2. Crosswise cut breast pieces into half.
3. Cut and separate drumsticks from thighs.
4. Peel onion and slice.
5. Wash mushrooms and slice.
6. Preheat oven... - 47.2938
Bbq Chicken And Onion Pizza
Relish this as an appetizer or as a snack. This pizza is solar baked and should taste just as perfect! Watch the video for more though there is no instructional audio. - 49.1844
Pistachio Encrusted Chicken With Strawberry Cucumber Salsa
If you thought that strawberries are only meant for desserts, and pistachios for garnish, this recipe proves you wrong! You will think about these gorgeous ingredients in a whole new way. This recipe makes the most glorious summer main with a burst of colors... - 123.372
Turkey Pot Pie With Cornmeal Crust
1. Prepare potpie filling: In nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add rutabaga, carrots, and onion; cook, stirring, 10 minutes. Stir in potatoes, celery, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; cook, stirring frequently, until rutabaga is tender-crisp,... - 34.9807
Hamburger Crust Pie
Press the hamburger into bottom of a 9-inch square pan and add salt, pepper and onion.
Arrange the French fries over hamburger and spread soups over French fries.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Cut into squares to serve. - 30.4812
Wild Mushroom Cream Soup With Hazelnut Crust
Slice all the vegetables.
Saute the carrots, onions and white leeks in butter (without colouring).
Add the mushrooms and cook over high heat for a few minutes.
Add chicken stock or water and cover with a lid.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Smoothen it by blending in... - 43.176
Lamb In Pastry Crust Lamb En Croute
1) Into a skillet, dab in the butter and saute the chicken livers
2) Place them into a bowl and mash them
3) In the remaining butter saute the onion and the mushrooms and then add to the mashed chicken liver
4) Add in 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon... - 47.5515
One Crust Frozen Pot Pies
In saucepan cook celery, onion, and parsley in butter till tender.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Stir in broth.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Combine sauce with cooked meat, peas, and carrots; cover and chill... - 43.289
Crusted Turkey Breast With Sauce
Come Thanksgiving and turkey comes into every pantry. Try this recipe of turkey which is quick and easy to make. Watch the video to learn to use dried ingredients for the same. - 101.178
Veal And Orzo With A Garlic Crumb Crust
To Prepare Stew: Rinse meat, blot dry, trim fat, and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a Dutch oven or wide saucepan over medium-high heat.
Saute the veal in batches until lightly browned, adding more oil as needed.
If the oil... - 42.4317
Seven Vegetable Casserole With Couscous Crust
Preheat the oven to 350 F.
In a medium size heavy saucepan over moderately high heat, bring the chicken broth to a boil about 5 minutes.
Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the couscous, and stir constantly with a fork or whisk until the mixture is thick... - 42.1354
Turkey Pie With Pastry Crust
1. In a large kettle, place the washed chicken and cover with hot water
2. Add a single tablespoon of salt, yellow corn and celery tops to the hot water and bring to the boil
3. Cover and bring the mixture to the boil for 1-1/2 hours or till... - 46.7974
Wasabi And Panko Crust Pork With Gingered Soy Sauce
Place panko in a shallow dish.
Place egg white in another shallow dish.
Dip pork in egg white, and dredge in panko.
Heat peanut oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add pork.
Cook 4 minutes on each side or... - 43.1482
Baked Fish With Mushroom Crust
This baked fish with mushroom crust is a oven baked fish recipe with a cooked mushroom topping. The mushroom cooked with garlic onions and parsley is flavored with brandy and tarragon. Spread atop the fish and bakes, this fish with mushroom crust is a... - 44.5073
Corn Bread Stuffed Turkey Breast With A Spice Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. To prepare the spice crust, combine the chili powder, cumin, thyme, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. To prepare the stuffing, melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add 2/3 cup of the onion and the shallot;... - 37.101
Turkey Olive Ragout En Crust
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In medium skillet over medium heat, cook and stir turkey and garlic in oil 5 to 6 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink in center; remove and set aside.
Add onions to skillet; cook and stir until lightly browned.
Add potato,... - 42.5559
Malabar Spice Crusted Hanger Steaks
1. In a small bowl, combine the coconut, cinnamon, cloves, 1 tablespoon of the coriander, the pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and blend well. Set the steaks on a platter and sprinkle with the spice mixture. Gently coat the steaks with the vegetable oil. Cover... - 33.3056
Wild Fennel Crusted Salmon With Tomato
Chef Michael at Food-Travels.com is taking you to the next level this week with a beautiful salmon recipe. Tomato and fresh fennel accent the unique flavor of this fish wonderfully!
Finished dish - 45.6663
Crusted Prawn And Avocado Mousse
Dissolve the gelatine in the stock.
Spoon 30 ml/2 tbsp into the base of an oiled 18 cm/7 in round souffle dish.
Stir in the vermouth and 30 ml/2 tbsp of water.
Arrange eight prawns attractively in the liquid with the lemon slices.
Leave to set.
Meanwhile,... - 40.1598
Vegetable Pot Pies With Curry Crust
In medium bowl, with fork, stir curry powder, salt, and 1 1/4 cups flour.
With pastry blender or two knives used scissor fashion, cut in shortening and 4 tablespoons margarine or butter (1/2 stick) until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle about 3... - 47.5515
Cut chicken in serving pieces, and cover with boiling water.
Add onion, celery, paprika and salt.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer about 2 hours until chicken is tender, adding carrots for last 1/2 hour of cooking time.
Strain off stock, and chill... - 39.6823
Chicken Calzones Part 2 - Preparation
This is the second part of the Chicken Calzone series. This video shows how to prepare the recipe. Watch the video to check out how Chicken Calzones are prepared after making the dough. - 84.9728
Liver Pate Balls
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Place chicken livers in a dish and pour in sherry to cover. Marinate 2-4 hours.
2. Drain and saute in butter and fat. Add onions, tarragon, and garlic. Cook for 4 minutes. Chicken livers should be pink inside.
3. Place mixture in a... - 35.6422
Onion Cheese Tart
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Line a 9-inch pie pan with pastry.
Simmer sliced onions in chicken stock, covered, 10 minutes.
Drain, saving stock.
Spread onions on paper towelling to dry.
Spread them evenly in the bottom of pastry-lined pan.
Sprinkle with... - 39.5797
Gorgonzola Onion Tart
Roll piecrust from center to edges on a lightly floured surface forming a circle about 12 inches in diameter.
Ease pastry into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom, pressing dough up into fluted sides of tart pan.
Trim edges, reserving scraps.
Do not... - 44.833
Mushroom Onion Soup Gratin
1)Take a bowl,combine all the ingredients for herbed butter and mix well.
2)Reserve 2 tablespoons for Beurre manie.
3) Take a pan,saute the onions slowly in the remaining herbed butter until soft but not brown.
4)Add the wine,beef and chioken broths,... - 46.9853
Spicy Onion Garlic Soup With Poached Eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a medium saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add two-thirds of the minced garlic and cook over high heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Reduce the heat to moderate and cook, stirring, until golden brown, about 1... - 33.4095
Down-south Smothered Liver And Onions With Gravy
1. Under cold running water, rinse liver steak.
2. Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, onion powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and paprika on steak. Flip and repeat on the other side.
3. On a plate, put flour and season it with salt.
4. Put steak... - 94.4051
Couscous Salad With Caramelized Onions And Marinated Beef
Couscous is a type of pasta made from semolina flour. It is composed of tiny balls that are made by adding a but of water to the flour and rubbing it until the tiny balls are formed. Couscous really does not have much flavor on its own but it is a great side... - 125.933
Healthy Homemade Pizza
Everything tastes better homemade! Great tasting, low fat, whole wheat crust, everyone will love it! - 38.032
La Soupe Al Oignon
1. Clean and peel the onions
2. Slice them into very fine slices
3. Slice the French bread
4. Rub the slices with a clove of garlic
5. Chop the bread into croutons and toast them
6. In a large pan, heat the butter
7. Add the onions and... - 47.2672
Fry bacon until almost crisp in large frying pan.
Lift out with slotted spoon; drain on paper towling and set aside for Step 6.
Leave drippings in pan.
Wash and dry chicken pieces well.
Snip off small rib bones with kitchen scissors, if you wish.
Shake... - 43.8493
Combine chicken, onion and bamboo shoots in blender or processor and mix to consistency of paste.
Blend in eggs, cornstarch and salt.
Cut each bread slice into 4 triangles.
Spread with mixture.
Refrigerate until ready to fry Heat 3/4 inch of oil in large... - 32.3931
Make, bake, and cool Canape Shells.
Drain and chop mushrooms very fine.
Combine with chicken and celery in a medium-size bowl.
Mix sour cream, onion, curry powder, and salt in a 1-cup measure; spoon over chicken mixture; toss well to mix; chill.
Just before... - 39.6646
Chicken A La King
Chicken A La King is a treat for the chicken lovers out there. I tried this yummy Chicken A La King last week and it was an instant hit. Give this Chicken A La King a try, your peers will love it for sure. - 43.9313
Prepare pastry, form into a ball, wrap in waxed paper, and refrigerate.
Heat the V3 cup butter in a heavy saucepan.
Blend in a mixture of flour, monosodium glutamate, salt, and pepper.
Heat until bubbly.
Gradually add the reserved coconut liquid and the... - 42.9543
Chicken Rissoles De Luxe
Prepare pie crust mix according to directions on package.
Roll pastry 1/4 inch thick on a lightly floured surface.
Dot with 2 tablespoons of the chilled butter.
Fold two sides to center and press slightly to flatten.
Fold ends to center and seal edges.
Wrap... - 42.6902
Chicken With Chicken Peas And Cheese Croquettes
1. Pre heat an oven at lowest temperature.
2. Line a baking pan with good quantity of paper towels and place in oven.
3. In a heavy bottomed casserole/ skillet, combine all the ingredients required for grilled chicken, apart from chickpeas and... - 44.8639
Chicken Misoyaki(miso Toast)
1. In a bowl, place the chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper, and rub well.
2. Allow the chicken to marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Cut the white part of the spring onion in large pieces.
4. In a bowl, mix together miso, mirin and sugar,... - 75.6861
Chicken Pot Pies
This Chicken Pot Pie tastes amazing ! Try this deliciously spiced and herbed chicken and vegetable pastry for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Chicken Pot Pie are welcome. - 38.4967
Barbecued Chicken Pizza
Tailgating has its own fun and if you can prepare dishes like this Barbecued Chicken Pizza then it becomes all the more fun. Watch this video to learn the details of this fabulous dish. - 113.01
Pollo Con Naranja Chicken With Oranges
Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, cinnamon, and cloves.
In a large skillet, brown the chicken in oil over moderately high heat.
Add garlic and onion; continue cooking until chicken is brown but not crusted.
Add orange juice, water, saffron, raisins, and... - 39.517
Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin.
Spread a rounded tablespoonful of salad onto each slice of bread.
Gently roll up; tie each with a chive - 18.0111
Chicken And Bell Pepper Pizza With Barbecue Sauce
Preheat oven to 450Â°F.
Combine chicken and barbecue sauce in small bowl.
Let mixture stand 15 minutes. (Can be prepared 2 hours ahead. Cover mixture and refrigerate.)
Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
Spread chicken mixture over.
Arrange onion, bell... - 40.9018
Rinse frozen peas and carrots with running cold water to remove ice crystals.
Stir peas and carrots, onions, mushrooms (with liquid) and chicken into Chicken Gravy.
Pour into ungreased 9 inch square foil pan.
Prepare Pastry; roll into 9 inch square.
Fold in... - 36.7911
Tarragon Chicken Ribbon Sandwiches
1) Remove the crust from the bread.
1) In small bowl, combine ingredeints for filling.
2) Mix them well.
3) Spread each white bread slice and 1 whole wheat slice with 1/3 the chicken mixture.
4) To set the sandwiches, Begin with white... - 47.3092
Bearnaise Chicken Breasts
Bearnaise Chicken Breasts has a awsome taste. Bearnaise Chicken Breasts must be tried by the chicken lovers. Bearnaise Chicken Breasts gives a unique taste due to butter and sasame seeds. - 44.4332
Boil chicken until tender.
Then cut it up into neat servings and add potatoes, onions and carrots.
Heat the chicken broth and thicken with flour mixed to a smooth paste in water.
Season with celery salt to taste and paprika.
Arrange chicken and vegetables in... - 41.114
Mum's Roast Chicken Dinner
1. To make stuffing, mix bread, bacon, apricots, spring onions, pecans, parsley, sage and black pepper in a bowl. Combine milk and egg, pour into bread mixture (a) and mix well.
2. Discard any fat from cavity of chicken. Rinse cavity and surface under cold... - 34.7473
Chicken A La King Pie
Combine chicken breasts, celery tops, onion, peppercorns, salt, chicken broth or bouillon cubes, and water in large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth; cool until easy to handle.
Strain broth... - 43.5294
Chicken And Lentil Stew With Rosemary
1) Take a Dutch oven and heat it over high flame.
2) Place 4 of the chicken thighs in it with the bone upwards after patting them dry.
3) Sear the chickens and turn them once in between until there is a golden crust formed on top.
4) Remove them from... - 45.2505
Chicken Pie Mexican Style
Chicken Pie Mexican Style has a Yummy taste. The mixture of butter, tomatoes, Salt and pepper gives the Chicken Pie Mexican Style Incredible taste. - 35.4675
Enchilada Style Chicken Pie
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 9-inch microwave-safe pie pan or 10-inch microwave-safe tart pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for a later use.) Flute, if desired.
Generously prick... - 46.6313
Deep Dish Cranberry Chicken Pie
1) Begin by thawing the peas.
2) Next, drain the mushrooms and whole onions.
3) Take a 3-quart shallow casserole and in it, mix the carrots, mushrooms, whole onions, chicken and peas for the filling.
4) Make a pie crust mix following the package... - 45.639
Hearty Chicken Pot Pie
In large saucepan, combine chicken, quartered onion, salt, peppercorns and bay leaf; pour in enough water to cover chicken.
Bring just to boil; skim off any froth.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until chicken is tender.
Strain,... - 44.5675
Cheesy Chicken Pizza
Unroll pizza crust onto a greased baking sheet; form into a heart shape or a 12-in.circle.
Spread with pizza sauce.
Top with the chicken, onion and peppers.
Sprinkle with cheeses.
Bake on lowest rack at 425° for 16-20 minutes or until crust is dark golden... - 36.0536
Chicken Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven at 425 degree.
2. Roll out the pie crust. Take a 9-inch glass pie plate, place it upside down on the crust and make a mark on it.
3. Slowly cut out each piece for the pie crust bottom.
4. Grease the pie plate with butter. Place... - 93.4259
Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Pot Pie
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a pot add in the margarine and melt.
3. Add in the onion and stir, followed by garlic and sauté for 45 seconds.
4. Stir in the flour and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Pour in the 2 cups of milk and... - 0
Chicken Pot Pie
For all you pie lovers out there, you have come to the right video. The Chicken Pot Pie is one of the most tastiest pie's ever made. It is baked completely and is very filling as well as healthy to eat. Lauren has done a fairly good job in explaining us how... - 145.381
Chicken Divan Crescent Squares
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
Place in ungreased 13x9-inch pan; press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust.
Sprinkle cheese over crust; arrange broccoli over cheese.
In small bowl, combine eggs, soup, mayonnaise and... - 37.315
Oven Fried Chicken In Bread Loaf
Wash and dry chicken.
Mix flour, salt, pepper, and paprika; roll chicken pieces in mixture.
Melt 3/4 cup butter in large shallow baking pan.
Place chicken, skin side down, in melted butter.
Bake in hot oven (400°F.) for 30 minutes.
Turn chicken pieces and... - 44.5685
Stewed Chicken With Cheese
Remove crusts from bread and cut in cubes.
Soak bread in milk, brown chicken in oil in skillet.
Remove chicken from oil and reserve.
Add onion, garlic, tomato, red peppers, soaked bread, and milk to oil in skillet.
Add chicken bouillon, salt, and pepper... - 37.9144
Curried Chicken Sandwiches
Arrange toast on baking sheet; cover with chicken, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cut each sandwich in half diagonally.
Mix remaining ingredients; spread over chicken to edges of toast.
Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. - 33.8831
Spinach Chicken Sausage Strata
Cook the sausage until brown and crumbly; drain.
Squeeze the spinach dry.
Saute the onion until tender.
Cut the bread into 12 thin slices and trim the crusts.
Arrange half the bread slices, slightly overlapping, in a well greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
Toss... - 42.301
Roast Buttery Chicken
Liberally sprinkle cavity of chicken with seasoned salt.
Place onion in cavity and truss bird.
Coat chicken generously with softened butter and season with pepper (Do not be tempted to salt the outside of the bird.
Salt will draw moisture to any large surface... - 39.832
Baked Chicken Sandwiches
Baked Chicken Sandwiches is a wonderful dish. This dish is simple, tasty and I assure that the Baked Chicken Sandwiches will vanish in no time! - 46.2324
Baked Regal Curried Chicken
Roll boned bits of chicken in flour and brown in 4 tablespoons butter in large skillet.
Transfer from pan to a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Brown onion and garlic, adding additional butter if necessary.
Mix in curry powder, ginger, and salt.
Blend in the 11/2 cups... - 45.2935
Cheesy Chicken Strata
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Remove the crusts from bread slices and half the slices diagonally.
3) Mix together soup and eggs.
4) Add in milk and onion, stirring well.
5) Take an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish and place half... - 44.3768
Turkey Or Chicken Sandwich Loaf
1. Prepare a mixture of turkey, celery, onion, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
2. Arrange 3 trimmed crusts on a foil or wax paper in a row. Butter one side and spread the filling.
3. Repeat the process until all the bread slices are used up and forms 3... - 44.9872
Potted Chicken Livers
Dice the de-rinded bacon and cook uncovered in a saucepan over a medium heat until the fat is running well, but do not let the bacon become crisp.
Add the onion, butter and herbs and continue cooking uncovered until the onion is really soft.
Add some garlic... - 46.1732
Party Chicken Hamwiches
Spread one side of whole wheat bread slices with butter; spread one side of white bread slices with mustard.
Divide ham among six slices wheat bread.
Top with white bread, mustard side down.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Spread about 1/4 cup... - 41.9813
A slow-braised chicken dish with sweet potatoes, green bell peppes, coconut milk and a spiced crust. Flavorful cilantro-scented broth turns into a rich sauce. Serve with seasonal vegetables and you have a great meal. - 119.271
Chicken Strats Casserole
1. Butter 2 slices bread, cut into 1/4" cubes and set aside.
2. Cut remaining 6 slices unbuttered bread into 1" cubes and place 1/2 in the bottom of a 2 qt. casserole.
3. Combine chicken, vegetables, mayonnaise and seasonings, and spoon over bread cubes.
4.... - 41.0427
Dilly Chicken Salad Finger Sandwiches
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the chicken or turkey with all of the remaining ingredients except the bread. Stir to mix well, adding more nonfat sour cream if the filling seems dry.
2. Place 1/4 cup of filling on each of 8 slices of bread. Top each slice... - 29.9048
Chicken Marengo With Bacon
Fry bacon until almost crisp in large frying pan.
Lift out with slotted spoon; drain on paper toweling and set aside for later use.
Leave drippings in pan.
Wash and dry chicken pieces well.
Snip off small rib bones with kitchen scissors, if you wish.
Shake... - 41.0666
These Chicken Turnovers are a pleasure to eat ! Try these creamy herbed meat and vegetable pie for your next meal. I invite you to share your views about these Chicken Turnovers with me. - 42.3422
Deep Dish Chicken Pie
1 On a lightly floured surface, roll Pastry Topper into a rectangle 1/8 inch thick. Trim to a rectangle 1 inch larger than a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Using a sharp knife or small cookie cutter, cut some shapes out of center of pastry. Set aside.
2 In... - 37.3167
Chicken And Tuna Terrine
Chicken And Tuna Terrine is a well flavored dish that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Chicken And Tuna Terrine recipe. - 45.9952
Chicken With Lemon
1. Trim fat off the chicken pieces.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and keep aside.
3. Peel and thinly slice the onion.
4. Peel and thinly slice the carrot.
5. In a large casserole or skillet, heat the butter and oil,
6. When hot, add... - 44.1993