- » Onion Crusted Chicken
Onion Crusted Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion crusted chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion crusted chicken recipes.
Walnut Crust Chicken Breasts With Rhubarb Onion Chutney
1. For the chutney, in a saucepan, add in all the ingriedients except the mint and allow it to boil over medium flame
2. Turn the heat down , stir constantly for half an hour until the onions an rhubarb become tender and the chutney is thick enough
3.... - 45.7626
Cheddar Crusted Chicken Breasts
Bring the onion, sage, broth, and water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Add the boneless chicken breasts.
Bring back to a simmer, simmer for 2 minutes, cover, and remove from the heat.
Let stand about 10 minutes.
Remove the chicken breasts to a plate and cover... - 45.5159
Crunchy Crusted Chicken
This chicken dish will be no like any other dish! With pecans the extra crunch with some nutritional value. This dish is one impeccable one created by Chef David! - 109.232
Chicken With A Curried Yogurt Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 190ºC/375°F/Gas Mark 5. In a small bowl mix together the garlic, ginger, chilli, yogurt, tomato puree (paste), turmeric, garam masala, lime juice and seasoning.
2. Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts and place them on a baking sheet... - 35.8548
Cornflake And Wheat Germ Crusted Oven-fried Chicken - Part 2
Craving for crispy fried chicken but are on a diet? Watch this video to see how Dr. Gong makes delicious crispy and crunchy fried chicken...in the oven! You will hardly make out the difference. You can literally hear the crunch when you bite into the chicken... - 103.61
Chicken Pot Pie With Cheese Crust
For the crust, cut the shortening in flour and salt, mix the cheese and combine everything to a dough mixing the water gradually.
Combine chicken pieces, water, bouillon cubes, tomato, celery, 1/2 cup onion, and 1/4 cup parsley in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to... - 41.9984
Chicken Pot Pie With Cornbread Crust
For the filling.
In a large saucepan, heat the oil and butter and saute the onion until tender but not brown.
Stir in the flour until blended.
Slowly stir in the stock, whisking well.
Cook the mixture over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, about 2... - 40.7306
Sage Flavored Chicken Pot Pie With Phyllo Crust
1. To make the phyllo pastry dough, in a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour with salt. Make a well in the center and pour in the oil.
2. Using your hand, mix while you pour in 1/3 cup of luke warm water and bring together into a ball.
3.... - 46.144
Cornflake And Wheat Germ Crusted Oven-fried Chicken - Part 1
Think you can't eat crispy fried chicken because you are on a low-fat diet? Think again! Who said healthy eating means giving up on your favorite foods? All you need to do is tweak the recipe by removing what is not good for you and substituting it with... - 108.5
Curry Chicken Quiche Crust
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To make the crust, crumble crackers in an 8 72-by-10-inch glass baking dish. Saute onions in butter until softened. Add crackers, onion and curry mixing to the olive oil and toss gently.
3. Line the baking dish with cracker... - 33.0335
Baked Chicken Supreme With Courgette Crust
Blanch the matchsticks of mixed vegetables for a few minutes in boiling water and drain.
Flavour lightly with onion, garlic or fresh green ginger juice, made by pressing the vegetables through a garlic crusher.
Make a bed of the vegetables in an ovenproof... - 36.3592
Italian Chicken With Tomato Crusted Potatoes
1. Slash the chicken breasts and set aside. Chop the garlic. In a shallow dish, mix together half the olive oil, 1 teaspoon of the sun-dried tomato puree, the mustard, half the garlic, salt and pepper. Add the chicken, stir, and set aside to... - 44.1234
Chicken Baked In A Salt Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C/ 325°F/Gas Mark 3. Remove the giblets if necessary and rinse the chicken with cold water. Sprinkle the inside with salt and pepper. Put the onion inside with the rosemary, thyme and bay leaf.
2. Mix the butter, garlic, paprika... - 39.1607
Chicken In A Crust
Cut chicken in pieces and cover with chicken stock, homemade or made with chicken bouillon cubes.
Cover and simmer until tender.
Chill the stock.
Remove skin and bones from the chicken.
Slice the meat and refrigerate.
Line a deep 2- to 2 1/2-quart bake dish... - 35.6987
Salt Crusted Cornish Game Hen
This Salt-Crusted Cornish Game Hen is a delicious change from the normal chicken dishes that you always eat. Be sure to wipe off excess coarse salt from this herbed and garlic flavored baked hen. Enjoy as a meal. Want to know more about this Salt-Crusted... - 29.4745
Chicken Pie With Sweet Potato Crust
1) Set the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Stir the milk to the chicken broth.
3) Into a bowl, sift together baking powder and the remaining flour, mixed with the rest of the salt.
4) To it, mix the egg, potatoes and butter.
5) Roll out the dough on a... - 46.153
Chicken Pie With Sweet Potato Crust
This recipe is from The Sweet Potato Lover’s Cookbook: More than 100 ways to enjoy one of the world’shealthiest foods by Lyniece North Talmadge and Madeleine Watt (Cumberland House; November 2010; 9781402239113; $14.99 U.S./ $17.99 CAN; cooking). Click... - 32.9366
Brunswick Stew With Cornmeal Crust
1. Under cold running water, rinse the chicken and using paper towels, pat dry chicken.
2. Crosswise cut breast pieces into half.
3. Cut and separate drumsticks from thighs.
4. Peel onion and slice.
5. Wash mushrooms and slice.
6. Preheat oven... - 46.432
Bbq Chicken And Onion Pizza
Relish this as an appetizer or as a snack. This pizza is solar baked and should taste just as perfect! Watch the video for more though there is no instructional audio. - 52.4842
Pistachio Encrusted Chicken With Strawberry Cucumber Salsa
If you thought that strawberries are only meant for desserts, and pistachios for garnish, this recipe proves you wrong! You will think about these gorgeous ingredients in a whole new way. This recipe makes the most glorious summer main with a burst of colors... - 119.58
Turkey Pot Pie With Cornmeal Crust
1. Prepare potpie filling: In nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add rutabaga, carrots, and onion; cook, stirring, 10 minutes. Stir in potatoes, celery, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; cook, stirring frequently, until rutabaga is tender-crisp,... - 32.9677
Hamburger Crust Pie
Press the hamburger into bottom of a 9-inch square pan and add salt, pepper and onion.
Arrange the French fries over hamburger and spread soups over French fries.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Cut into squares to serve. - 27.8966
Wild Mushroom Cream Soup With Hazelnut Crust
Slice all the vegetables.
Saute the carrots, onions and white leeks in butter (without colouring).
Add the mushrooms and cook over high heat for a few minutes.
Add chicken stock or water and cover with a lid.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Smoothen it by blending in... - 41.6703
Lamb In Pastry Crust Lamb En Croute
1) Into a skillet, dab in the butter and saute the chicken livers
2) Place them into a bowl and mash them
3) In the remaining butter saute the onion and the mushrooms and then add to the mashed chicken liver
4) Add in 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon... - 45.1579
Veal And Orzo With A Garlic Crumb Crust
To Prepare Stew: Rinse meat, blot dry, trim fat, and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a Dutch oven or wide saucepan over medium-high heat.
Saute the veal in batches until lightly browned, adding more oil as needed.
If the oil... - 39.7698
One Crust Frozen Pot Pies
In saucepan cook celery, onion, and parsley in butter till tender.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Stir in broth.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Combine sauce with cooked meat, peas, and carrots; cover and chill... - 41.6424
Crusted Turkey Breast With Sauce
Come Thanksgiving and turkey comes into every pantry. Try this recipe of turkey which is quick and easy to make. Watch the video to learn to use dried ingredients for the same. - 101.224
Seven Vegetable Casserole With Couscous Crust
Preheat the oven to 350 F.
In a medium size heavy saucepan over moderately high heat, bring the chicken broth to a boil about 5 minutes.
Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the couscous, and stir constantly with a fork or whisk until the mixture is thick... - 41.2073
Turkey Pie With Pastry Crust
1. In a large kettle, place the washed chicken and cover with hot water
2. Add a single tablespoon of salt, yellow corn and celery tops to the hot water and bring to the boil
3. Cover and bring the mixture to the boil for 1-1/2 hours or till... - 47.1125
Wasabi And Panko Crust Pork With Gingered Soy Sauce
Place panko in a shallow dish.
Place egg white in another shallow dish.
Dip pork in egg white, and dredge in panko.
Heat peanut oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add pork.
Cook 4 minutes on each side or... - 40.8404
Baked Fish With Mushroom Crust
This baked fish with mushroom crust is a oven baked fish recipe with a cooked mushroom topping. The mushroom cooked with garlic onions and parsley is flavored with brandy and tarragon. Spread atop the fish and bakes, this fish with mushroom crust is a... - 42.6344
Corn Bread Stuffed Turkey Breast With A Spice Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. To prepare the spice crust, combine the chili powder, cumin, thyme, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. To prepare the stuffing, melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add 2/3 cup of the onion and the shallot;... - 36.1256
Turkey Olive Ragout En Crust
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In medium skillet over medium heat, cook and stir turkey and garlic in oil 5 to 6 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink in center; remove and set aside.
Add onions to skillet; cook and stir until lightly browned.
Add potato,... - 40.654
Malabar Spice Crusted Hanger Steaks
1. In a small bowl, combine the coconut, cinnamon, cloves, 1 tablespoon of the coriander, the pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and blend well. Set the steaks on a platter and sprinkle with the spice mixture. Gently coat the steaks with the vegetable oil. Cover... - 32.1618
Wild Fennel Crusted Salmon With Tomato
Chef Michael at Food-Travels.com is taking you to the next level this week with a beautiful salmon recipe. Tomato and fresh fennel accent the unique flavor of this fish wonderfully!
Finished dish - 47.3381
Crusted Prawn And Avocado Mousse
Dissolve the gelatine in the stock.
Spoon 30 ml/2 tbsp into the base of an oiled 18 cm/7 in round souffle dish.
Stir in the vermouth and 30 ml/2 tbsp of water.
Arrange eight prawns attractively in the liquid with the lemon slices.
Leave to set.
Meanwhile,... - 38.97
Vegetable Pot Pies With Curry Crust
In medium bowl, with fork, stir curry powder, salt, and 1 1/4 cups flour.
With pastry blender or two knives used scissor fashion, cut in shortening and 4 tablespoons margarine or butter (1/2 stick) until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle about 3... - 45.0871
Cut chicken in serving pieces, and cover with boiling water.
Add onion, celery, paprika and salt.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer about 2 hours until chicken is tender, adding carrots for last 1/2 hour of cooking time.
Strain off stock, and chill... - 38.6209
Chicken Calzones Part 2 - Preparation
This is the second part of the Chicken Calzone series. This video shows how to prepare the recipe. Watch the video to check out how Chicken Calzones are prepared after making the dough. - 88.2092