- » Onion Cream Sauce
Onion Cream Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion cream sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion cream sauce recipes.
Mussels In Cream And Curry Sauce
1. Wash and scrub the mussels several times in cold water.
2. Discard all broken shells and the ones that do not close tightly.
3. Remove the beard from each one.
4. In a large saucepan, rub the inner side with a buttered paper and... - 47.4234
Pheasant In Cream Sauce
Dry-pick, draw, and clean the pheasant with a damp piece of cheesecloth, using as little water as possible.
Then cut up pheasant and cover with the boiling water.
Add the onion, celery, salt, and; pepper, and simmer, covered, for about 45 min or until... - 41.1685
Cream Sauce For Potatoes
This Cream Sauce for potatoes is intensely flavored with pepper sauce, minced onion and nutmeg salt. This Cream Sauce for potatoes is best served hot with thinly sliced or layered potato chips. - 40.6116
Cream And Onion Sauce
Make the Rich Thick Cream Sauce by melting the butter in a saucepan and mixing in the flour and gradually adding the cream to make a smooth paste.
Heat slowly and cook until very thick.
Cook the onions in the butter and when they are soft mash... - 38.292
Gnocchi With Pesto Cream Sauce
In a skillet, saute onion in butter until very soft.
Sprinkle in flour.
Add cream and wine.
Simmer until thick.
Add pesto and stir until well blended.
Do not overcook.
Serve with gnocchi. - 35.7056
Parsley Cream Sauce
1) In a medium-size saucepan, melt butter or margarine and sauté onion in it until soft.
2) Mix in flour, salt, and pepper and stir cook just until bubbly.
3) Pour in milk and instant chicken broth or bouillon cube.
4) Cook the mixture for 1 minute,... - 32.0656
Tasty Cream Sauce
1. In pan melt butter, stir adding flour, onion, Season-All, seasoned stock base and pepper until smooth and cook until bubbly but do not brown.
2. Add milk, stirring constantly and cook until thickened.
3. Serve over vegetables and top with... - 30.3246
Oniony Cream Sauce
1. Combine all ingredients in a 1-quart glass bowl. Cover. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 5) for 5 to 6 minutes, or until warm.
2. Beat mixture to blend well. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 2 (power level 7) for 4 to 5 minutes, or until hot,... - 27.2026
Onion Cream Sauce
Melt butter and stir in flour.
Gradually stir in cream.
Add salt, onion, and parsley.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Beat some of sauce into egg.
Add to remainder of sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
Spoon sauce over frogs'... - 27.1217
Onion Cream Sauce Recipes By Category