- » Onion Chutney
Onion Chutney Recipes
Onion chutney, spicy condiment with fried and ground onions as the predominant ingredient, is a rage with Indians. finely minced oinion is fried with seasoning made from mustard seeds, red and green chilies, cumin ... More »
1. In a pan, heat oil, fry green chili, red chili, chopped onions until light brown.
2. Add garam masala, sambar powder, salt, tomato paste and fry for 5 minutes continously.
3. Add 1/2 cup water, grated coconut and mix well for 2 minutes.
4. Gradually... - 82.6909
1. Wash, dry and peel the oranges. Using a sharp paring knife, remove the white pith from the other skin. Remove as many pips as possible.
2. Combine in a food processor or mincer, th orange peel, orange flesh and sultanas. Mince using the... - 46.4068
1. Peel and cut the onions into thick slices.
2. Grind all the ingredients on the left to a rough paste along with the onions.
3. Heat the oil and add the seasonings. Now add the ground mixture and fry on low heat until the oil comes to the surface. - 38.7897
Tomato Onion Chutney
In a heavy skillet cook the onion and the mustard seeds in the butter over moderate heat until the onion begins to turn golden.
Add the tomatoes, the vinegar, the sugar, and the allspice, cook the mixture, stirring and breaking up the tomatoes with a wooden... - 28.9807
Fresh Onion Chutney
Sprinkle the sliced onions with salt and leave for 3-4 minutes, then rinse and drain.
Add the chilli powder, a few drops of vinegar or lemon juice and salt to taste - 22.4465
You May Also Like!
Onion And Cranberry Chutney
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon honey and onions. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes, or until onions are soft and browned. Add salt and pepper to taste and thyme.
2. Combine cranberries, juices, apple pie spice a - 29.4501
Apple And Sweet Onion Chutney
Gluten free dishes are greatly beneficial in keeping your health in good form besides tasting well enough. Check out the recipe top make tangy, sweet and little spicy Apple and Sweet Onion Chutney in a simple way to last for a few days. Great with meats,... - 124.075
Dried Fruit Chutney
1 In a large enameled or stainless steel saucepan, 1 combine the prunes, apricots, pears, peaches, raisins, onions, sugar, water, vinegar, ginger, salt, mustard seeds, and turmeric.
Bring to a boil over moderate heat, then lower the heat and simmer, covered,... - 41.3885
In a thick pan, put oil and heat it.
Add fenugreek seeds, garlic pods, curry leaves and chopped onion.
Fry till onions turn to golden brown in colour.
Add red chilli pwdr, cilantro, tamarind, jaggery and salt.
Onion chutney is a good... - 38.4992
This Speedy Chutney is not only convenient to make but also makes your dishes taste mindblowing ! Try this Speedy Chutney with any suitable dish of your liking. Your suggestions are welcome ! - 35.5955
Kanda Chi Chutney
I had kanda/onion kept in my kitchen store.So,prepared Kanda Chi Chutney using onion with cumin powder and lemon. - 0
Onion Chutney - Side Dish For Idli, Dosa, Upma
There are many kinds of chutneys to serve along with the breakfast and chutney can be prepare in many ways, this Onion chutney tastes fabulous with any South Indian breakfast item such as idli, dosa, Vada or Upma. So here is the recipe for this easy and damn... - 0
Onion Chutney Recipes By Category