- » Onion Chutney
Onion Chutney Recipes
Onion chutney, spicy condiment with fried and ground onions as the predominant ingredient, is a rage with Indians. finely minced oinion is fried with seasoning made from mustard seeds, red and green chilies, cumin ... More »
1. In a pan, heat oil, fry green chili, red chili, chopped onions until light brown.
2. Add garam masala, sambar powder, salt, tomato paste and fry for 5 minutes continously.
3. Add 1/2 cup water, grated coconut and mix well for 2 minutes.
4. Gradually... - 82.6826
1. Wash, dry and peel the oranges. Using a sharp paring knife, remove the white pith from the other skin. Remove as many pips as possible.
2. Combine in a food processor or mincer, th orange peel, orange flesh and sultanas. Mince using the... - 46.4544
1. Peel and cut the onions into thick slices.
2. Grind all the ingredients on the left to a rough paste along with the onions.
3. Heat the oil and add the seasonings. Now add the ground mixture and fry on low heat until the oil comes to the surface. - 38.8341
Tomato Onion Chutney
In a heavy skillet cook the onion and the mustard seeds in the butter over moderate heat until the onion begins to turn golden.
Add the tomatoes, the vinegar, the sugar, and the allspice, cook the mixture, stirring and breaking up the tomatoes with a wooden... - 25.2924
Fresh Onion Chutney
Sprinkle the sliced onions with salt and leave for 3-4 minutes, then rinse and drain.
Add the chilli powder, a few drops of vinegar or lemon juice and salt to taste - 20.0848
You May Also Like!
In a thick pan, put oil and heat it.
Add fenugreek seeds, garlic pods, curry leaves and chopped onion.
Fry till onions turn to golden brown in colour.
Add red chilli pwdr, cilantro, tamarind, jaggery and salt.
Onion chutney is a good... - 36.8101
This Speedy Chutney is not only convenient to make but also makes your dishes taste mindblowing ! Try this Speedy Chutney with any suitable dish of your liking. Your suggestions are welcome ! - 34.1617
Kanda Chi Chutney
I had kanda/onion kept in my kitchen store.So,prepared Kanda Chi Chutney using onion with cumin powder and lemon. - 0
Dried Fruit Chutney
1 In a large enameled or stainless steel saucepan, 1 combine the prunes, apricots, pears, peaches, raisins, onions, sugar, water, vinegar, ginger, salt, mustard seeds, and turmeric.
Bring to a boil over moderate heat, then lower the heat and simmer, covered,... - 40.2136
Grind all ingredients together.
Serve with bhajias or plain dal and rice. - 29.5995
Three Cheese Fondue With Tomato Onion Chutney
In a large bowl toss together well the cheeses and the cornstarch.
Rub the inside of a heavy saucepan with the garlic, leaving it in the pan, add the wine, 3/4 cup water, and the lemon juice, and boil the mixture for 1 minute.
Stir in the cheese mixture... - 32.8944
Red Onion Chutney
This chutney is a very good combination for idly and dosa. - 41.0941
Walnut Crust Chicken Breasts With Rhubarb Onion Chutney
1. For the chutney, in a saucepan, add in all the ingriedients except the mint and allow it to boil over medium flame
2. Turn the heat down , stir constantly for half an hour until the onions an rhubarb become tender and the chutney is thick enough
3.... - 45.7626
Red Onion Apple And Raisin Chutney
In a small bowl combine well 2/3 cup warm water, the vinegar, the honey, the raisins, the mint, and the cloves and let the mixture stand while cooking the onions.
In a large skillet cook the onions in the oil and the butter, covered, over moderately low heat,... - 25.6982
Onion Chutney Recipes By Category