- » Onion Cheddar Dip
Onion Cheddar Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion cheddar dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion cheddar dip recipes.
Hot Cheddar Cheese Dip
Shred or chop cheese and turn into a small baking dish.
Stir in bacon and onion.
Bake in a hot oven (400°) for 20 minutes or until cheese bubbles all over.
Place baking dish in center of chop plate and surround with crisp crackers, bread sticks, or rye wafers - 22.5292
Sour Cream And Cheddar Chip Dip
1. In a large bowl, place all the ingredients and mix well
2. Chill the dip for several hours or till required
3. Serve with a salad, crackers and sandwiches - 34.5512
Truly Hot Cheddar Dip
1) Set the oven to 350°.
2) Take a medium sized bowl and in it mix together onion, cheese, red pepper and mayonnaise.
3) Take a 1 1/2-quart round baking dish and put the mixture in it.
4) Bake for some 10 to 12 minutes or just until it... - 36.6563
Peppered Cheddar Dip
Mix all ingredients.
If necessary, add another tablespoon milk to make a good dipping consistency.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour. - 27.1388
Cheddar And Sherry Dip
1. Shred the cheese finely.
2. Cream it with the sherry, beating until fully blended.
3. Add enough milk to give the consistency you want.
4. Mix in the onion and nuts.
5. Cover and chill for at least one hour before serving. - 27.658
Warm Cheddar Dip
1) Into a bowl, add cheddar cheese, cream cheese, onion, green pepper, milk and mustard
2) Cling film the dish and microwave on Medium for 2 minutes till the cheese have warmed through
3) Stir to mix well
4) Serve with chips - 37.165
Cheddar Cheese Dip
1.In a bowl, grate the cheese and add mustard, parsley, green onion, soft butter, satsup, dry sherry and tobacco drops to it and blend until smooth.
2.Serve in a bowl. - 35.1255
Spinach And Cheddar Dip
1. Mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 9 to 12 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until Cheddar cheese is melted and mixture is warm.
2. Serve warm with bagel chips or crackers if desired. - 20.2698
Hot Cheddar Cheese Dip
1) Take a 1 quart casserole and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Microwave the mixture on high for about 2 1/2 - 3 minutes. Keep stirring after every minute.
3) Serve the dip with crisp corn chips. - 31.1085
Cheddar Bacon Dip
Place bacon on a rack in a 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish; cover with paper towels.
Microwave on HIGH for 3-1/2-4-1/2 minutes or until done.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Place cream cheese in a 1-quart casserole.
Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute, or until... - 43.3996
Hot Parmesan And Cheddar Dip
Toss together cheese and flour.
Heat soup and onion in a 2-quart saucepan.
Reduce heat; add cheese mixture and stir until melted.
Add sherry, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. - 26.1748
Cheddar Chili Con Queso Dip
Combine tomatoes, onions, peppers, garlic, and Worcestershire in 1-quart microproof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 3 minutes.
Stir in cheese.
Cover and cook on 70, 1 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring once.
Serve hot with corn chips. - 25.8715
Crudites With Cheese And Onion Dip
To make the dip, beat the cream cheese until soft, then beat in the mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper.
Finally beat in the Cheddar cheese and the spring onions, reserving a few for garnish.
Turn into a small bowl, cover with cling film and chill for... - 38.3312
Betty's Green Onion And Bacon Cheese Ball
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Green Onion and Bacon Cheese Ball. Green onion and bacon make a good taste combination; however, it you would like to change it up, you could substitute 1 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese in place of the bacon... - 0
Cheddar Chicken Puffs
1. In a deep fat fryer or in a large frying pan, heat about 3 inches of oil.
2. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3. Shape the mixture into walnut size balls (about 1/2 inch).
4. If too moist, roll them in... - 38.2299
Baked Potatoes With Ham And Cheddar
In a small bowl, mix together the softened butter, salad onion, lemon zest and juice; season.
Roll into a log, wrap in clingfilm and put in the freezer.
On a plate, mix the oats with the salt and pepper.
Brush the fillets with the milk, dip them in the... - 41.3057
Crab Cakes With Cheddar Cheese Sauce
For crab cakes, in medium mixing bowl, combine butter, onion, carrot, green pepper and parsley.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Add remaining crab cake ingredients, except cornflake crumbs.
Mix... - 40.1092
Cheddar Fondue Appetizer Cubes
Cut untrimmed bread into cubes about 3/4 inch square; set aside.
Meanwhile, in top of a double boiler, melt butter and cream cheese over gently boiling water.
Gradually add shredded cheese, stirring until melted and smooth.
Stir in garlic or onion powder if... - 41.0028
Beef And Dean Dip
1. Place the ground beef in a medium-sized nonstick skillet, and brown over medium-high heat, stining constantly. Drain off any excess fat, and add the onion and 2 teaspoons of the chili powder. Cover and cook over medium heat until the onions are... - 30.2402
Hot Chili Dip
Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and green pepper; cook until tender but not brown.
Blend in flour.
Stir in tomatoes.
Add kidney beans and remaining ingredients.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
Reduce... - 34.3052
Six Layer Dip
Spread beans in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Stir garlic powder and garlic salt, lemon juice and mayonnaise into avocados.
Spread over beans.
Carefully spread sour cream over avocado layer.
Spoon drained picante over sour cream.
Top with a layer of tomatoes,... - 36.8559
Layered Sombrero Dip
COMBINE beans and 1/2 cup chiles in small bowl.
Spread over bottom of 8-inch-square baking dish.
COMBINE avocados, 1/4 cup salsa and sour cream in small bowl; blend well.
SPREAD avocado mixture over beans.
Top with remaining salsa, cheese, remaining chiles,... - 31.9728
Peppy Bean Dip
Blend together refried beans and sour cream.
Finely chop the jalapefio peppers; mix well with bean mixture.
Spoon into serving bowl; garnish with shredded Cheddar cheese and sliced green onion, if desired. - 26.7399
1. Combine cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, onion, yogurt, catsup, parsley, chili powder, garlic, and cumin in a bowl.
2. Transfer to a food processor or blender. Process until smooth. - 37.0554
Seaside Cheese Dip
Drain clams, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine drained clams, reserved clam juice, sharp Cheddar cheese spread, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, green pepper and onions.
Microwave at medium (5) 6 to 9 minutes; stir after 4 minutes. - 24.6077
Spicy Bean Dip
Spicy Bean Dip is a mouth watering side dish dish. An easy to prepare beans recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 32.5785
Warm Spinach And Cheese Dip
In a medium saucepan, combine spinach, cream cheese, salsa, green onions, garlic, oregano and cumin.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth and piping hot.
Stir in cheese and milk; cook for 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
Add... - 33.242
Always Popular Layered Bean Dip
1. In a food processor, combine beans, garlic, oregano, cumin and 1 tbsp (15 mL) water; process until smooth. Spread in serving dish.
2. In a bowl combine cheese, sour cream and jalapeno peppers. Spread over bean layer. (Can be assembled earlier in day; cover... - 32.2864
Blend together retried beans and sour cream.
Finely chop the jalapeno peppers; mix well with bean mixture.
Spoon into serving bowl; garnish with shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green onion, if desired. - 24.613
How To Make Cheese Enchiladas
Our cheese enchilada recipe is probably the easiest of all the enchiladas to make, mainly because you don't have to cook the filling. - 122.479
Artichoke And Spinach Madeline
If you thought dips all dips are decadent, think again. Beryl Stokes presents a luscious, creamy, palate-pleasing spinach and artichoke dip that pairs well with almost all vegetarian appetizers. You can make it in a crockpot well in advance if you wish to... - 107.624
Zesty Bean Dip
Zesty Bean Dip and tortilla chips one of my masterpiece dishes. Whenever I prepare tortilla chips, kids at home appeal to prepare this zesty bean dip. Try this bean dip with tortilla chips or fresh vegetables. - 43.9092
Hot Cheese Dip
Hot Cheese Dip is a yummy combination with crisp crackers or bread sticks. This dip is rich with the flavor of cheese, bacons and onions. I just love this yummy hot cheese dip. - 22.1332
California Onion Cakes
In a small bowl, combine green onion dip mix, sour cream, Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese.
Preheat broiler if necessary.
Place oven rack for 5 to 8 inches from heating element.
Arrange 2 tortillas in a single layer on each of 2 ungreased baking... - 35.1304
Yankee Bean Dip
Brown ground beef and chopped onion.
Drain off fat.
Add spices, beans, chilies and picante sauce.
Heat thoroughly (either in a pot on a burner or in a crock-pot).
Add in 1 pound Cheddar cheese and stir into mixture.
Top with remaining cheese. - 31.0425
Want a dip that can be served at parties? Try out this Bacon dip. This dip is an excellent accompaniment to a variety of edibles like celery, salads, bread cubes and crackers. And the best part about it is it is very simple and easy to make. - 107.24
Hot Deviled Cheese Dip
Saute onion in butter in saucepan until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 to 25 minutes. - 26.6391
Parmesan Party Dip
Combine sour cream and cheeses; mix well.
Stir in bacon and onion.
Chill - 19.3012
Hot Beer Cheese Dip
Spray an unheated medium saucepan with no-stick spray.
Add the onions, garlic and tarragon.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 3 minutes or until the onions are tender.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine the fat-free and reduced-fat cheeses.
Sprinkle with... - 40.5908
Spicy Chili Dip
Cook turkey meat and chopped onion in a bowl in the microwave with a piece of wax paper over it.
Cook on high about 2-3 minutes.
Check and stir.
Cook longer if needed.
Remove turkey and onion from bowl and drain off fat.
Prepare taco mix with the microwave... - 31.6463
Melted Cheese Dip
Prepare Fried Tortilla Chips; set aside.
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine oil and onion.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until onion is soft (about 7 minutes).
Add chiles and cream.
Cook, stirring, until hot.
Reduce heat to low and add cheese, stirring until... - 29.1568
Bacon & Cheese Dip
Place cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, evaporated milk, mustard, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper sauce into slow cooker.
Cover; cook, stirring occasionally, on LOW 1 hour or until cheese melts.
Stir in bacon; adjust seasonings. - 33.667
Tailgating Recipe: Frankly Fabulous Dip
In this video, National Hot Dog & Sausage Council President Janet Riley prepares a unique appetizer that is sure to be a big hit at any tailgate. This video series includes hot dog and sausage recipes that you can cook entirely or partially ahead of time for... - 140.565
Bean Dip Mexicali
In blender container or work bowl of food processor combine beans, reserved liquid, onion, garlic, chili powder, and cumin; process until smooth.
Transfer bean mixture to 1-quart saucepan; add cheese and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese... - 25.4721
Cheesy Hot Clam Dip
Melt butter in double boiler.
Saute onion and green pepper 5 minutes over direct heat.
Cut cheese into small pieces.
Put all ingredients in double boiler.
Cook over water until cheese melts; stir often. - 34.7277
Refried Bean Dip
Mix beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce in a small pan or heatproof Mexican pottery bowl.
Cook over coals, stirring, until heated.
Keep warm on barbecue, or use chafing dish. - 23.2474
1) In a bowl, mix the onion, cottage cheese, celery salt and Worcestershire sauce together.
2) In a high speed blender or mixer, beat the mixture until smooth.
3) With the blender on, gradually add 1 cup of the shredded cheese and blend further until... - 33.1269
Creamy Bacon And Cheese Superbowl Dip
Want a dip recipe that is out of the ordinary yet easy to make? Then try this bacon dip detailed in the video. This dip goes well with almost everything and is very easy to make. - 98.09
Hot Cheesey Corn Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Place a large skillet on medium high heat and melt 1 tablespoon of butter in it.
3. Drop corn, salt, and black pepper in it. Stir occasionally and saute for about 5 minutes or until corns turn deep... - 0
This taco dip is a peppy flavored cheese dip. Made with salsa and cream cheese with sour cream, the taco dip is spiced with chili powder, cumin and red pepper. Served with a topping or garnish of sliced veggies and olives, it is a good party snack with chips. - 35.358
Creamy, Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip (appetizer Time)
Monique may have a huge range of dishes but her creamy spinach and artichoke dip is great with cold meat, fried chicken and even with fries. To be frank though, its very high on calories. This would be a great dip for parties and picnics though. - 112.783
Spinach And Sun-dried Tomato Cheese Dip
1. Microwave spinach in a large glass bowl at HIGH 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Drain and pat dry with paper towels; coarsely chop.
2. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; saute 2 minutes. Gradually add milk and cheese... - 26.8932
Party Bean Dip
Party Bean Dip is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. A delicious Party Bean Dip will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 36.1543
Mexican Platter Dip
1. Peel, pit, and mash avocados.
2. In a large bowl, combine mashed avocados, lemon juice, garlic salt, and Tabasco.
3. Blend well.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate to chill.
5. In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning... - 47.5482
Onion Cheese Sauce
In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth.
Stir in cheese, milk and mustard; mix well.
Microwave, uncovered, on high 4 minutes or until sauce is hot and cheese is melted, stirring twice during cooking.
Serve with vegetables or potatoes. - 25.6684
Green Onion & Cheese Crackers
In a large bowl, beat butter or margarine and Cheddar cheese until smooth.
Stir in dip mix and flour.
Divide dough in half; shape into a two 5-inch rolls.
Wrap airtight and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Grease a large baking... - 30.1651
Chicken Nacho Dip
In a large saucepan, combine the chicken, beans, salsa and onion; heat through.
Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 27.6781
Shrimp Cheese Dip
Heat the cheese and soup in a pan on low or in the microwave.
Add shrimp, onions, and garlic. - 22.538
Refried Bean Dip
Drain and chop the chilies.
Mix all the ingredients together in a saucepan and cook over a low heat until the cheese starts to melt. - 19.9456
Touchdown Chili Dip
Saute onion and green pepper in butter until onion is clear.
Stir in chili and soup; blend.
Add cheese; place over medium heat, stirring until melted.
Pour into chafing dish; serve with corn chips. - 31.6314
Mexican Turkey Dip
This mexican turkey dip is a meaty dip prepared with cream cheese and ground turkey. A layered dip, the turkey is topped with salsa with cream cheese and sour cream mix on top. Finished with cheddar cheese, it is baked and garnished with black olives. - 42.061
Cheese Party Dip
Mix the Cream and cheese to a soft con- sistency.
Add the seasonings with any one of the flavourings.
Serve in bowl and hand round potato crisps or small cocktail biscuits to dip into the cheese mixture. - 25.4765
Hot Bean Dip
In a medium saucepan, combine beans, taco seasoning mix, onions, sour cream and cheese.
Stir occasionally over low heat until cheese melts.
Serve warm in fondue pot or medium bowl on a hot tray. - 23.959
Refried Bean Dip
In slow-cooking pot, combine beans^ with cheese, onions, salt, and taco sauce.
Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Serve hot from the pot.
Dip tortilla chips into mixture. - 25.8861
Refried Bean Dip
1) In a slow cooker, add the beans, cheese, onions and taco sauce, mix well.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 2-2 1/2 hrs.
3) Serve in a nice bowl as a dip for the corn or... - 29.4501
Refried Bean Dip
In a pan or heatproof Mexican pottery bowl, mix together refried beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce.
Cook, uncovered, over low heat, stirring, until heated. - 21.837
Garlic Cheese Dip
Mix together ingredients until well blended; chill.
Serve with assorted crackers. - 22.9136
Layered Chili Dip
Press cream cheese on bottom of 8 x 8-inch dish.
Layer the remaining ingredients, placing the cheese on top.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 19.3496
Cut avocados in half and spoon out meat.
Mash, then add onion, tomato, sour cream, Tabasco, salt and lemon juice.
Layer retried beans, then avocado mixture and garnish with cheddar cheese, tomato, onion, black olives and jalapenos (or anything else that... - 29.5574
Hot Beef Bacon And Cheese Dip
Arrange bacon on roasting rack.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until brown and crisp.
Place bacon in small mixing bowl or serving dish.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except onions.
Microwave at... - 37.2519
Seaside Cheese Dip
How to make the famous Seaside Cheese Dip, a savory dip recipe! Try this Seaside Cheese Dip for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 26.4422
In 6-cup (1.5 L) casserole, combine Velveeta and Cheddar cheeses, tomatoes, peppers, onion and garlic; bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 1 hour or until bubbling. Let cool slightly and serve. (Dip can be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 days or frozen... - 21.6814
Chili Pepper Dip
Combine all ingredients in saucepan; stir over low heat to melt the cheese.
Serve with chips. - 20.8246
Chile Corn Dip
Chile Corn Dip is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting chilled recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Chile Corn Dip. - 30.715
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In shallow 1-quart casserole, combine onion soup mix, sour cream, cream cheese, ground beef and 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese over top.
Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
Top with... - 33.5201
Easy refried Bean Dip
In a small saucepan, combine beans, cheese, chili powder, onion, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce.
Stir over low heat until cheese is melted; do not boil.
Spoon into a small fondue pot or small bowl on a hot tray. - 27.8921
Retried Bean Dip
1. In slow cooker combine beans, cheese, onions, salt, and taco sauce.
2. Cook on Low 2-2 1/2 hours with cover or cook on High for 30 minutes and then on Low 30 minutes.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 28.215
Cook ground beef and onion until meat is browned, stirring to crumble; drain well.
Stir in next 5 ingredients; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Transfer mixture to a chafing dish; sprinkle with cheese.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 24.0173
Hot Clam Dip
Toss together cheese and flour.
Heat soup in a 3-quart saucepan.
Reduce heat; add cheese mixture and stir until melted.
Stir in clams, onion, and hot sauce.
Serve hot with vegetable dippers, cubes of French bread, or king-size corn chips. - 29.6962
Tijuana Bean Dip
Microwave directions: In a 1 1/2 qt.microwaveable dish, combine beans, cheese, green onions, and jalapeno peppers.
Cover with a piece of wax paper; microwave on high 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Stir after 2 minutes.
Stir in tomato, salsa, and lemon... - 25.9547
In medium skillet cook onion in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Stir in tomatoes, chili peppers, and salt.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Add cheese, a little at a time, stirring till cheese is melted.
Stir in a little milk if mixture... - 31.5991
Crab Cheese Dip
In blazer pan of charing dish cook onion and green pepper with butter over direct heat till tender but not brown.
Stir in soup; gradually blend in milk.
Cook and stir till bubbly.
Add cheese to soup mixture; heat and stir till melted.
Stir a moderate amount... - 36.4365
1. Put mint or parsley leaves in a blender with onion, walnuts, salt, pepper, green chillies, olives and blend to a paste.
2. Mix cheese and cream in a bowl, add mint paste. Mix well.
3. Put into a serving bowl, chill. Sprinkle chilli powder on top before... - 32.5007
Bean Dip Ole
In 1 1/2-quart serving dish combine beans, sauce, cheese, green onions and Tabasco sauce; stir well.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Cover completely with plastic wrap; heat on COOK 8.
Cheese should be... - 33.459
Refried Bean Dip With Taco Sauce
In a small pan or heatproof pottery bowl, stir together beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce until well blended.
Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until heated throughout.
Serve warm with crisp-fried tortillas or tortilla chips. - 28.0234
Seven Layer Tex Mex Dip
In a medium bowl, stir together the refried beans and salsa.
Spread the bean mixture on a 9" platter or in a pie plate.
Spread the yogurt cheese or sour cream on top of the bean layer.
Then layer the shredded cheese, tomatoes, avocados, green onions and... - 35.639
Cook beans with ten cups of water, onion, garlic, cumin, and fat until soft, about 3 hours.
Add chili powder and salt to taste, about 3 teaspoons.
Do not have beans too soupy.
While still warm, mash in the margarine, cheese, and hot sauce.
Beat until... - 37.14
1) Make a hole in the top of the bread loaf about 5 inches in diameter.
2) If you wish, make a zigzag pattern to be more presentable.
3) Take away soft bread from cut portion and remove.
4) Retain crust to make top layer for loaf.
5) Take out... - 44.4358
Spicy Shrimp Blue Cheese Dip
With electric mixer or rotary beater, gradually blend soup, blue cheese, onion, sherry, and hot pepper sauce into cream cheese.
Chill. - 24.6077
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
Scoop out most of potato.
Sprinkle cheese, bacon and green onion over skins.
Heat in 350Â°F.
Oven 4 to 5 minutes, until cheese is bubbly. - 28.8055
Place butter in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in flour.
Then, gradually stir in milk.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until thickened, stirring twice during cooking.
Stir in cheese... - 34.9914
Chihuahua Cheese Dip
Soften cream cheese and mix well with sour cream.
Add all other ingredients & stir until well blended. - 29.7811
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Combine all the ingrdients,adding spinach at the last.
3) Stuff inside the loaf and cover in tin foil.
4) Bake at 325 °F for 1 hour.
5) Best served hot with crackers. - 38.9454
1) On top of the double boiler,combine all ingredients except bacon.
2) Cook, mixing all the while, until smooth and well-folding.
3) Now add the bacon and cook through.
4) Arrange in chafing dish and serve with chips of your choice. - 32.7759
Hot Chili Dip
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, green pepper, onion and chili powder. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup. Cover; microwave on high 4 minutes or... - 27.4273
Combine beef and yellow onion in 2-quart casserole and cook on High 5 minutes, stirring once to crumble beef.
Add catsup, chili powder garlic salt, cumin, oregano and hot pepper sauce and blend well.
Puree beans in processor or blender and stir into beef... - 37.174
Guacamole Chili Dip
1. To prepare guacamole: In covered blender or food processor, combine first 6 ingredients; blend until smooth. Cover and set aside.
2. Crumble beef into 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Add 1/2 cup onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or... - 34.0494
Cowboy Beef Dip
In a large skillet, cook the beef, 3 tablespoons onion, 2 tablespoons red pepper and 1 tablespoon green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the soup, salsa, 3 tablespoons ripe olives, 3 tablespoons pimiento-stuffed olives,... - 34.9959
Crumble beef into 9-inch round baking dish.
Stir in 1/2 cup onion and chili powder.
Microwave at High for 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir in beans, catsup and salt.
Reduce power to 50%... - 41.5162