- » Onion Basil Stick
Onion Basil Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion basil stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion basil stick recipes.
Herbed Potato Sticks
In 8-cup (2 L) baking dish, combine onion, oil, butter and garlic; microwave at High for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until onion is softened, stirring once.
Stir in parsley, basil, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Wash and scrub potatoes well.
Halve... - 41.5271
Microwave Herbed Potato Sticks
In 8-cup (2 L) microwaveable baking dish, combine onion, oil, butter and garlic; microwave at High for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until onion is softened, stirring once.
Stir in parsley, basil, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Halve potatoes lengthwise;... - 36.3727
Sesame Seed Crusted Salmon Fish Sticks
This recipe is a great "starter" for parents who would like to introduce seafood into their picky child's diet. Fortunately it also happens to be a wonderful dish for all ages to enjoy - picky or not. The toasted sesame seeds provide a crackling crust and... - 132.604
Wash and trim the zucchini, cut into sticks.
Blend the bread crumbs with the seasonings.
Mix the eggs with the milk.
Place the flour in a small mixing bowl.
Dust the sticks with flour, dip into egg mixture.
Dredge in bread crumbs.
Heat the oil to 190°C... - 41.5236
Land O Lakes Zesty Butter Sticks
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Slice the loaf lengthwise into half and slice each half lengthwise into 3 equal slices.
3. Arrange the sliced on a baking sheet.
4. Combine the butter with herbs and seasonings in small bowl and beat... - 40.423
Baked Fish Sticks With Zucchini And Yams
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and red pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add the yams, salt, and black pepper.
Cook, stirring, for 1... - 42.4897
Linguine With Tomato Basil Sauce
Heat oil in large heavy skillet over medium-low heat.
Add onion and cook until soft and transparent, about 10 minutes.
Add garlic and cook an additional 2 minutes.
Blend in tomatoes and herbs.
Increase heat to high, bring to boil and cook until some of liquid... - 41.2163
Tomatoes And Thai Basil Pasta Sauce
Looking for a pasta sauce recipe that is yummy yet easy to make? Then watch this video and learn of a pasta sauce that you can make in a matter of minutes and is bound to taste great. Watch and learn! - 128.454
Elbows With Potatoes And Basil
1. In a large skillet gently warm olive oil.
2. Add chopped onions, potatoes, garlic, basil and parsley.
3. Saute, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes, until onions are transparent.
4. Add tomato sauce, salt and pepper and oregano.
5. Cover and... - 47.3987
Baby Artichokes With Basil And Tomatoes
Basil and tomatoes are always a hot favorite for Italians. Baby Artichokes With Basil And Tomatoes is one such recipe that would give you the true exotic Italian flavor. Family and friends would love Baby Artichokes With Basil And Tomatoes as a perfect side... - 39.0148
Curried Shrimp Noodles With Basil
Place the shrimp and curry paste in a zip-close plastic bag.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the shrimp.
Refrigerate for 20 minutes or up to 1 hour.
Cook the noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt if desired.
Drain and... - 38.6519
Tomato And Basil Risotto
1. In a non stick saucepan add low fat cooking oil.
2. Add garlic and onion. Cook 5 minutes till onions are soft but not browned.
3. Combine rice. Cook 1 minute more while stirring. Check if rice is opaque.
4. In a saucepan heat stock and tomato juice... - 45.402
Poached Salmon Steaks With Hot Basil Sauce
1. Strip the leaves off half the basil and set aside.
2. Spread all the chopped vegetables over the bottom of a large flameproof dish or pan with a lid, bed the salmon steaks in the vegetables and cover them with the remaining basil.
3. Pour over the wine and... - 33.6355
Tomato Basil Soup
1. Roughly chop the tomatoes. Reserve 4 tomatoes separately and place the remaining in another bowl until required.
2. In a saucepan or skillet, melt the butter in the oil over a medium flame.
3. When hot, add onions, celery and garlic... - 49.4848
Basil Chicken Frittatas With Fennel And Mint Salsa
In a large bowl mix together the salsa ingredients.
Set the salsa aside.
In a separate bowl beat the eggs with the cream to incorporate.
Set the eggs aside.
In a small bowl mix together the chopped herbs, pine nuts, olive oil and cayenne.
Place 1/4 of this... - 41.6468
White Bean Soup With Basil And Tomatoes
In a large no-stick stock pot over medium heat, heat the oil and saute the onions and garlic for 1 minute, or until tender.
Add the stock, water, beans, potatoes and oregano.
Cover, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are... - 35.1579
Rotini With Fresh Tomatoes, Basil And Parmesan
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm); drain.
(If sauce isn't ready, rinse pasta under warm water for a few seconds to prevent it sticking together.) Meanwhile, in large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven, heat oil over high... - 33.4856
Chicken Smothered In Roasted Garlic With Sweet Basil Red Gravy
Heat oil in large skillet over high heat.
Season chicken with 1 tablespoon of the Poultry Magic.
Blend flour and 2 teaspoons of the Poultry Magic in another container.
Dust chicken pieces with seasoned flour.
Add chicken pieces to hot oil (large pieces and... - 37.9509
Gruyere Stuffed Turkey Burgers With Fresh Tomato Basil Relish
When it comes to the warmer months there's nothing quite like being able to just rustle up a quick and tasty recipe at the drop of a hat, without having to spend hours slaving over a hot stove. Apart from having confidence to try cooking from scratch, the... - 0
Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Cheesecake Appetizer
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Finely chop 7 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes and keep aside.
3. Coarsely chop 15 no-€™s sun dried tomatoes and keep aside.
4. Grease a 9 ½ inch non stick spring form pan with cooking spray and line... - 47.594
In food processor fitted with metal blade, process ham and onion together until coarsely ground, about 10 seconds.
Cut broccoli into 3-inch flowerets.
Slice thick stems of broccoli about 1/2 inch thick to make 2 cups (use any leftover stems in... - 31.5037
Steak Roll Ups With Noodles
1 Place the steak between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Using the flat side of a meat mallet, pound steak to a 12x8-inch rectangle. Sprinkle the steak with the 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, the sage, and basil. Roll up, jelly-roll style,... - 28.8155
Peperonata is an easy-to-cook and terrific recipe. On calorie meter also Peperonata is a best pick. Spicy and peppery flavor makes it a favorite side dish and it also goes well with your drinks. - 37.274
Stuffed Vidalia Onions
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Cut about 1/2" off the top of each onion; slightly trim the bottoms so the onions stand upright.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Add the onions, cut side up, and coat with no-stick spray.
Bake for 1 hour, or until soft when tested... - 50.6453
1. Heat the oil in a large pan, then gently cook the onion and garlic for 3 mins until softened. Add the celery and carrots and saute for a further 2 mins.
2. Add the stock, beans, tomatoes and pasta, then bring to the boil. Simmer for 12 mins until the pasta... - 38.2353
Summer Garden Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine macaroni and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Melt margarine over medium heat in a 10-inch non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray.
Add onion... - 39.2126
Very Fresh Herb Dip
1. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, combine the basil, almonds, parsley, oil and garlic. Pulse for 5-10 seconds.
2. Further add the sour cream, cheese, and soup mix. Pulse for 30 seconds or until well blended to a smooth consistency.
3.... - 41.0085
Squab In Sour Cream
1) In a bowl, place the flour and roll the squab to coat.
2) In a large non-stick pan, heat the butter and sauté squab until nicely browned for 10 to 15 minutes.
3) Stir in onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender for about 5... - 43.8581
Sausage Stuffed Onions
1. Peel the onions and arrange in a large shallow microwave-safe casserole. Add the 1/2 cup water to the casserole and sprinkle with the salt. Cover the casserole with heavy-duty microwave-safe plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 12 minutes, rotating... - 39.0073
Fusilli With Peppers And Onions
1 In a 12 inch non stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the I oil over moderate heat.
Add the onions and saute for 5 minutes or until softened.
Reduce the heat to moderately low, add the garlic, green peppers, basil, and thyme, and cook, stirring occasionally,... - 39.279
Simple Onion Ratatouille
Put eggplant and zucchini in a colander, sprinkle with salt and toss lightly.
Allow to drain for at least 30 minutes.
Rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
In a heavy, nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Saute onions until translucent, 2 to 3... - 42.6188
Caramelized Onion Grilled Cheese Panini
While the grilled cheese sandwich is nothing new, it's enjoying a huge resurgence in popularity across North America. Grilled cheese restaurants, specialty grilled cheese food trucks, and gourmet recipes are turning up everywhere. In fact, Canadians eat over... - 30.9279
Onion Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; set aside.
Place shredded zucchini in colander to drain.
Combine flour, French Fried Onions, Parmesan cheese, baking powder, basil and salt in large bowl.
Combine milk, melted butter or margarine,... - 39.7754
Blackened Italian Salmon For 2 People
Saute peppers and onion in olive oil.
Add basil, salt and pepper.
Cook 3/4 done.
Add splash of wine.
Finish cooking until peppers are soft but not mushy.
Roll salmon filet or steak in Cajun Spice and place on hot black cast-iron skillet.
Put on... - 34.7881
Spaghetti With Eggplant And Tomatoes
What and Italian meal without Spaghetti? Spaghetti with Eggplant and tomatoes is a satisfying experience. Among innumerable delicious recipes, Spaghetti with Eggplants and tomatoes makes all the difference between a mundane dish and one that leaves an... - 44.1505
This Egg Piperade makes an incredible combination with my rice and noodle dishes. Try this dish out with any other suitable main course and you are simply going to like it ! Tell me if you've like this Egg Piperade - 29.1993
Blt And Egg Pie
Recipe by Sara Moulton, TV personality and cookbook author. - 36.4197
Lajunta Lentil Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) As per the directions on the package, cook the lentils.
3) Saute the onion and basil in oil in a non-stick skillet till the onion is transparent.
4) Combine together the onion mixture,... - 44.8146
Bear Creek Skillet Sausage Noodles
1. In a large soup pot, bring water to a rolling boil. Whisk in soup mix, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Brown sausage in a large saute pan. Once sausage is cooked, add onions, butter and basil. Cook on medium heat until onions are... - 29.797