- » Onion Basil Stick
Onion Basil Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion basil stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion basil stick recipes.
Herbed Potato Sticks
In 8-cup (2 L) baking dish, combine onion, oil, butter and garlic; microwave at High for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until onion is softened, stirring once.
Stir in parsley, basil, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Wash and scrub potatoes well.
Halve... - 42.3284
Microwave Herbed Potato Sticks
In 8-cup (2 L) microwaveable baking dish, combine onion, oil, butter and garlic; microwave at High for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until onion is softened, stirring once.
Stir in parsley, basil, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Halve potatoes lengthwise;... - 38.9737
Sesame Seed Crusted Salmon Fish Sticks
This recipe is a great "starter" for parents who would like to introduce seafood into their picky child's diet. Fortunately it also happens to be a wonderful dish for all ages to enjoy - picky or not. The toasted sesame seeds provide a crackling crust and... - 131.065
Wash and trim the zucchini, cut into sticks.
Blend the bread crumbs with the seasonings.
Mix the eggs with the milk.
Place the flour in a small mixing bowl.
Dust the sticks with flour, dip into egg mixture.
Dredge in bread crumbs.
Heat the oil to 190°C... - 40.8841
Land O Lakes Zesty Butter Sticks
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Slice the loaf lengthwise into half and slice each half lengthwise into 3 equal slices.
3. Arrange the sliced on a baking sheet.
4. Combine the butter with herbs and seasonings in small bowl and beat... - 42.3978
Baked Fish Sticks With Zucchini And Yams
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and red pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add the yams, salt, and black pepper.
Cook, stirring, for 1... - 44.7893
Linguine With Tomato Basil Sauce
Heat oil in large heavy skillet over medium-low heat.
Add onion and cook until soft and transparent, about 10 minutes.
Add garlic and cook an additional 2 minutes.
Blend in tomatoes and herbs.
Increase heat to high, bring to boil and cook until some of liquid... - 42.8861
Tomatoes And Thai Basil Pasta Sauce
Looking for a pasta sauce recipe that is yummy yet easy to make? Then watch this video and learn of a pasta sauce that you can make in a matter of minutes and is bound to taste great. Watch and learn! - 125.078
Elbows With Potatoes And Basil
1. In a large skillet gently warm olive oil.
2. Add chopped onions, potatoes, garlic, basil and parsley.
3. Saute, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes, until onions are transparent.
4. Add tomato sauce, salt and pepper and oregano.
5. Cover and... - 47.4942
Baby Artichokes With Basil And Tomatoes
Basil and tomatoes are always a hot favorite for Italians. Baby Artichokes With Basil And Tomatoes is one such recipe that would give you the true exotic Italian flavor. Family and friends would love Baby Artichokes With Basil And Tomatoes as a perfect side... - 40.4151
Curried Shrimp Noodles With Basil
Place the shrimp and curry paste in a zip-close plastic bag.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the shrimp.
Refrigerate for 20 minutes or up to 1 hour.
Cook the noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt if desired.
Drain and... - 40.1147
Tomato And Basil Risotto
1. In a non stick saucepan add low fat cooking oil.
2. Add garlic and onion. Cook 5 minutes till onions are soft but not browned.
3. Combine rice. Cook 1 minute more while stirring. Check if rice is opaque.
4. In a saucepan heat stock and tomato juice... - 45.4362
Poached Salmon Steaks With Hot Basil Sauce
1. Strip the leaves off half the basil and set aside.
2. Spread all the chopped vegetables over the bottom of a large flameproof dish or pan with a lid, bed the salmon steaks in the vegetables and cover them with the remaining basil.
3. Pour over the wine and... - 33.5522
Tomato Basil Soup
1. Roughly chop the tomatoes. Reserve 4 tomatoes separately and place the remaining in another bowl until required.
2. In a saucepan or skillet, melt the butter in the oil over a medium flame.
3. When hot, add onions, celery and garlic... - 50.5592
Basil Chicken Frittatas With Fennel And Mint Salsa
In a large bowl mix together the salsa ingredients.
Set the salsa aside.
In a separate bowl beat the eggs with the cream to incorporate.
Set the eggs aside.
In a small bowl mix together the chopped herbs, pine nuts, olive oil and cayenne.
Place 1/4 of this... - 43.8954
White Bean Soup With Basil And Tomatoes
In a large no-stick stock pot over medium heat, heat the oil and saute the onions and garlic for 1 minute, or until tender.
Add the stock, water, beans, potatoes and oregano.
Cover, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are... - 36.7693
Rotini With Fresh Tomatoes, Basil And Parmesan
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm); drain.
(If sauce isn't ready, rinse pasta under warm water for a few seconds to prevent it sticking together.) Meanwhile, in large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven, heat oil over high... - 35.0591
Chicken Smothered In Roasted Garlic With Sweet Basil Red Gravy
Heat oil in large skillet over high heat.
Season chicken with 1 tablespoon of the Poultry Magic.
Blend flour and 2 teaspoons of the Poultry Magic in another container.
Dust chicken pieces with seasoned flour.
Add chicken pieces to hot oil (large pieces and... - 39.5627
Gruyere Stuffed Turkey Burgers With Fresh Tomato Basil Relish
When it comes to the warmer months there's nothing quite like being able to just rustle up a quick and tasty recipe at the drop of a hat, without having to spend hours slaving over a hot stove. Apart from having confidence to try cooking from scratch, the... - 0
Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Cheesecake Appetizer
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Finely chop 7 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes and keep aside.
3. Coarsely chop 15 no-€™s sun dried tomatoes and keep aside.
4. Grease a 9 ½ inch non stick spring form pan with cooking spray and line... - 49.2492
In food processor fitted with metal blade, process ham and onion together until coarsely ground, about 10 seconds.
Cut broccoli into 3-inch flowerets.
Slice thick stems of broccoli about 1/2 inch thick to make 2 cups (use any leftover stems in... - 33.4093
Sausage Stuffed Onions
1. Peel the onions and arrange in a large shallow microwave-safe casserole. Add the 1/2 cup water to the casserole and sprinkle with the salt. Cover the casserole with heavy-duty microwave-safe plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 12 minutes, rotating... - 40.4523
Steak Roll Ups With Noodles
1 Place the steak between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Using the flat side of a meat mallet, pound steak to a 12x8-inch rectangle. Sprinkle the steak with the 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, the sage, and basil. Roll up, jelly-roll style,... - 29.9614
Peperonata is an easy-to-cook and terrific recipe. On calorie meter also Peperonata is a best pick. Spicy and peppery flavor makes it a favorite side dish and it also goes well with your drinks. - 39.5331
Stuffed Vidalia Onions
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Cut about 1/2" off the top of each onion; slightly trim the bottoms so the onions stand upright.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Add the onions, cut side up, and coat with no-stick spray.
Bake for 1 hour, or until soft when tested... - 50.6227
1. Heat the oil in a large pan, then gently cook the onion and garlic for 3 mins until softened. Add the celery and carrots and saute for a further 2 mins.
2. Add the stock, beans, tomatoes and pasta, then bring to the boil. Simmer for 12 mins until the pasta... - 40.6463
Summer Garden Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine macaroni and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Melt margarine over medium heat in a 10-inch non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray.
Add onion... - 42.0625
Very Fresh Herb Dip
1. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, combine the basil, almonds, parsley, oil and garlic. Pulse for 5-10 seconds.
2. Further add the sour cream, cheese, and soup mix. Pulse for 30 seconds or until well blended to a smooth consistency.
3.... - 38.8376
Squab In Sour Cream
1) In a bowl, place the flour and roll the squab to coat.
2) In a large non-stick pan, heat the butter and sauté squab until nicely browned for 10 to 15 minutes.
3) Stir in onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender for about 5... - 44.3551
Fusilli With Peppers And Onions
1 In a 12 inch non stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the I oil over moderate heat.
Add the onions and saute for 5 minutes or until softened.
Reduce the heat to moderately low, add the garlic, green peppers, basil, and thyme, and cook, stirring occasionally,... - 41.5205
Simple Onion Ratatouille
Put eggplant and zucchini in a colander, sprinkle with salt and toss lightly.
Allow to drain for at least 30 minutes.
Rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
In a heavy, nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Saute onions until translucent, 2 to 3... - 44.1959
Caramelized Onion Grilled Cheese Panini
While the grilled cheese sandwich is nothing new, it's enjoying a huge resurgence in popularity across North America. Grilled cheese restaurants, specialty grilled cheese food trucks, and gourmet recipes are turning up everywhere. In fact, Canadians eat over... - 29.2058
Onion Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; set aside.
Place shredded zucchini in colander to drain.
Combine flour, French Fried Onions, Parmesan cheese, baking powder, basil and salt in large bowl.
Combine milk, melted butter or margarine,... - 41.0715
Blackened Italian Salmon For 2 People
Saute peppers and onion in olive oil.
Add basil, salt and pepper.
Cook 3/4 done.
Add splash of wine.
Finish cooking until peppers are soft but not mushy.
Roll salmon filet or steak in Cajun Spice and place on hot black cast-iron skillet.
Put on... - 36.347
Spaghetti With Eggplant And Tomatoes
What and Italian meal without Spaghetti? Spaghetti with Eggplant and tomatoes is a satisfying experience. Among innumerable delicious recipes, Spaghetti with Eggplants and tomatoes makes all the difference between a mundane dish and one that leaves an... - 46.089
Blt And Egg Pie
Recipe by Sara Moulton, TV personality and cookbook author. - 34.8909
Lajunta Lentil Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) As per the directions on the package, cook the lentils.
3) Saute the onion and basil in oil in a non-stick skillet till the onion is transparent.
4) Combine together the onion mixture,... - 44.2211
Bear Creek Skillet Sausage Noodles
1. In a large soup pot, bring water to a rolling boil. Whisk in soup mix, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Brown sausage in a large saute pan. Once sausage is cooked, add onions, butter and basil. Cook on medium heat until onions are... - 33.1956
Herbed Tomato Juice
Put the tomatoes into a pan with the water, onion, celery and herbs.
Simmer until the tomatoes have broken up.
Strain, then season to taste with salt, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, sherry and a dash of lemon juice.
Pour into a glass and chill before serving. - 34.1482
1. Preheat the oven to 180C (350F/Gas 4). Cut the bread in half horizontally and sprinkle the cut sides with the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Reassemble the loaves or rolls and place on a baking sheet. Bake in the oven for about 5 minutes until... - 27.8875
Tagliolini E Piselli
Cook the peas in boiling salted water for 5 minutes, then drain, reserving 4 tablespoons of the cooking liquid, and plunge into cold water.
Melt the butter and add the finely chopped onion.
Cook until soft but do not allow to rum colour.
Cook the pasta... - 31.4731
Savory Creamed Spinach
Cook the spinach according to the directions on the package.
Drain the spinach well and set it aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the milk and cornstarch.
Set the mixture aside.
Lightly spray an unheated medium skillet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add... - 46.2799
Combine bread cubes, onion, parsley basil, salt, pepper, and egg in medium- size bowl.
Sprinkle melted butter or margarineover bread mixture; toss with fork until blended. - 24.9873
Italian Pepper Steak
1.Take a non stick skillet; put onion, sliced pepper, tomato juice, red pepper, basil or oregano in it.
2.Let the ingredients cook on low heat without the lid on.
3.Cook until the pepper softens and the liquid boils.
4.Put the steak slices in the... - 36.6036
Bread & Butter Crust
1. Combine bread cubes, onion, parsley, basil, salt, pepper and egg in medium-size bowl.
2. Sprinkle melted butter or margarine over bread mixture; toss with fork until blended. - 24.4787
Easy Tournedos Of Beef Athene
You will be very happy you found this Tournedos Of Beef Athene recipe. I literally just gobbled up this Tournedos Of Beef Athene dish. A good one for you! - 24.528
Yellow Squash Supreme
Mix yellow squash with basil, Accent, green onions, butter and salt and pepper.
In a greased casserole, place a layer of squash mixture, then a layer of Pepperidge Farm Herb Dressing, then squash.
Pour 1/2 cup milk over casserole and top with more Pepperidge... - 34.8562
Greek Spinach Pie
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a 9" pie plate with olive oil no-stick spray.
Unroll the pizza dough.
Form the dough into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface, slightly flatten the dough with your hands.
Then roll the dough from the center to the... - 46.689
Wine And Vegetable Soup
Peel and cube the potatoes and boil them in the stock for 15 minutes, until they are tender.
In a large saucepan, melt the butter and saute the garlic and onion.
Add the celery, carrots and herbs.
Add the olive oil, potatoes and stock.
Stir well, cover and... - 39.5706
Cream Sauce Seafood Over Fettuccine
Cook the fettuccine according to the package directions, but without adding the salt.
Meanwhile, spray an unheated medium saucepan with no-stick spray.
In the saucepan, combine the broth, onions, basil, garlic and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
In a medium bowl,... - 44.9327
Tournedos Of Beef Athene
In a medium bowl, stir together the tomatoes, onions, basil and thyme; set aside.
Spray an unheated large skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the steaks and brown on both sides.
Then pour in the broth and cook, uncovered,... - 31.4853
Bowl Day Tomato Soup
Bowl Day Tomato Soup is a delicious appetizer that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Bowl Day Tomato Soup, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 47.8063
Baked Chicken With Tomato Sauce
Baked Chicken With Tomato Sauce is one of my most yummiest chicken dishes. Baked Chicken With Tomato Sauce is equally loved by both my family and me. You will like it too! - 37.3709
Sardine And Tomato Hash
1)Bake potatoes in hot oven.
2)In a small pan, fry garlic and spring onions for 2 or 3 minutes.
3)Add in celery and continue to cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
4)Rip basil leaves and add in. Now add sardines in tomato sauce. Stir to mix well.
5)Pour... - 45.305
Vietnamese Noodle Soup
In large bowl, soak rice noodles in enough warm water to cover for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in 3 quart saucepan, heat broth, basil, cilantro, coriander seeds, cinnamon stick, garlic, and one third of green onions to boiling over high heat.
Reduce... - 40.788
I just adore the flavor of potatoes and this Herbed-Potato Frittata is one of my hot favorites. It is indeed the richness of potatoes and seasonings that make this Herbed-Potato Frittata yum. Give this Herbed-Potato Frittata a try. - 41.1451
Tureen Beef Balls
1. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, 1 teaspoon of salt, pepper and basil in a medium-size bowl; mix lightly until well-blended. Shape into 24 balls.
2. Saute celery and onion in butter or margarine until soft in a kettle; stir in beef broth, water,... - 31.9341
Moussaka With Crunchy Topping
1.Heat a non-stick trypan.
Cook onion, garlic, mince and rosemary over medium heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
2.Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, soy sauce, wine, sugar and nutmeg.
Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until mixture... - 46.3696
Spray a large, shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
Spread eggplant in pan; spray with cooking spray.
Bake in a 425° oven until eggplant is golden brown and soft when pressed (about 25 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker,... - 43.8413
Pork Spaghetti Sauce
Place all the ingredients in a 4-cup (1 L) casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes, stirring twice.
Add the can tomatoes, salt, sugar and pepper.
Stir well and microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
A personal note: This sauce is sufficient to serve with 8 ounces (250... - 35.0989
Ratatouille In Roasted Peppers
To make the pepper SHELLS: Preheat the oven to 450°.
Lightly spray a cookie sheet with the olive oil no-stick spray.
Cut the peppers in half lengthwise, then remove the stems, seeds and membranes.
Arrange the pepper halves, cut side down, on the cookie... - 49.6236
Culinary Carrie: Spicy Crab Salad On Chilled Cantaloupe
1. Wash and clean the cantaloupe from the outside, remove the skin and scoop out the seeds.
2. Cut in long strips around 1 inch wide and turn and cut one inch wide again, It should be like small dices.
3. Shred the imitation crab sticks, finely... - 112.876
Green Bean Savory
Steam the beans until just tender.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and saute the chopped onion and garlic, stirring constantly.
Add the celery and carrot and saute for 3-4 minutes, stirring often.
Add the cooked beans, basil, salt and pepper.
Pour in a little... - 35.1527
Meatballs With Pesto Mash
1) In a bowl, combine the beef mince, 1/2 the chopped basil, Worcestershire sauce and seasoning together.
2) Mix thoroughly and shape the beef mixture into 16 meatballs.
3) In a non-stick frying pan, heat oil and fry the meatballs, turning for 5... - 43.9856
Trim the celery and cut it into thin sticks.
Peel the carrots and cut them into sticks.
Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the prepared vegetables.
Cover and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes to release the flavours without browning the vegetables.
Add the... - 33.2175
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© onions, green peppers, garlic, paprika, salt, pepper and basil, for 8 minutes or until onions are translucent.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until green peppers are soft.
3) Stir in... - 38.8426
Sweet Creamy Zucchini
Remove tips from unpeeled zucchini and halve each lengthwise.
Slice thinly or cut into slender sticks.
Melt butter in heavy saucepan and add zucchini and green onions or shallots.
Stir over moderate heat until zucchini is shiny and well coated with butter and... - 33.4695
Meatballs With Pesto Mash
1. Mix the mince with half the chopped basil, the Worcestershire sauce and some seasoning, then use your hands to shape into 16 meatballs. Heat a non-stick frying pan, add the oil, then fry the meatballs, turning, for 5 mins until browned all over. Tip in the... - 30.9994
Heat oven to 550 degrees.
Butter a 2-qt.casserole.
Cut carrots lengthwise into slender sticks about 1 1/2 inches long (you should have about 6 cups).
Put in prepared casserole.
Sprinkle with onions.
Add water, butter, salt, sugar, celery salt and sweet... - 40.0983
Farmstead Chowder has a Exclusive taste.The Butter and Carrot gives the Farmstead Chowder Revitalizing taste. Must catch it - 37.5053
Basic Vegetable Stock
Basic Vegetable Stock has a one of its kind taste.The Carrots and Pepper gives the Basic Vegetable Stock Amazing taste. - 38.7156
Scalloped Potatoes Provencal
Spray a 3 quart casserole with non stick vegetable oil.
Arrange a layer of potatoes, a layer of onion, repeat, then a layer of half the mushrooms.
Dot the top of the vegetables with half the tomatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Repeat these... - 35.8027
This Egg Piperade makes an incredible combination with my rice and noodle dishes. Try this dish out with any other suitable main course and you are simply going to like it ! Tell me if you've like this Egg Piperade - 30.3574
Grind liver; mix with ground pork and onion.
Mix in flour, then add eggs, parsley, basil, salt and pepper.
Add enough milk to make a stiff dough.
Transfer some of dough to a flat platter.
Use a knife, dipped in hot water, to cut and drop tiny pieces of dough... - 35.1268
Cut the aubergine into thin slices and sprinkle with salt.
Place in a colander and leave for 30 minutes.
Rinse and pat dry with kitchen paper.
Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the aubergine, onion, garlic, celery and green pepper.
Cook, stirring, until all... - 38.536
Heat half the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
Add the onion and garlic and fry gently for 3-4 minutes, until softened.
Add the tomatoes and tomato puree to the pan, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the tuna steaks,... - 34.2851
Shrimp With Peppers Fennel And Tomatoes
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the shrimp in the oil for 1 minute.
Add the peppers, tomatoes, fennel, onions and garlic; saute for 1 minute, or until the vegetables begin to soften.
Add the lemon juice, marjoram, lemon rind and... - 32.9272
Rich Tomato Sauce
1. Combine oil, celery onion and garlic in small bowl, cook on HIGH for three minutes.
2. Stir in combined tomatoes, puree, tomato paste, sugar, bay leaf, basil and oregano. Season to taste. Cook on MEDIUM for fifteen minutes. Stir twice during cooking.
3.... - 33.8768
Pan Fried Mediterranean Lamb
1. Trim any excess fat from the lamb, then fry without fat in a non-stick pan until golden brown.
2. Add the onion and peppers to the pan. Cook, stirring, for a few minutes to soften, then add the plum tomatoes, garlic and basil.
3. Cover and simmer for 20... - 31.7778
Herbed Green Beans
Combine butter with marjoram, basil, parsley and chives and set aside.
Place the beans in a saucepan with the onion and garlic and cover with boiling water.
Cook until tender and drain.
Add herb butter to the pan and swirl the beans around briefly until well... - 36.1388
Tomato Topping Glaze
1. In a medium-size saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Saute onion until soft.
2. Stir in tomato sauce, cider vinegar, corn syrup, celery stalk and leaves and basil.
3. Allow it to simmer for 15 minutes to blend flavors.
4. Use as needed. - 35.3722
Two Toppings Crostini
1. Brush bread slices with oil, place under a preheated hot grill and toast both sides until golden. Rub one side of toasts with cut side of garlic cloves.
2. For tomato and basil topping, top half the toast slices with some tomato, onion and basil, and grill... - 33.8053
Rice Crust Pizza
For the crust, place the carrots in a strainer.
Place an unopened can of fruit or vegetables on top to squeeze the excess liquid from the carrots.
Let drain for 20 minutes, then pat dry with paper towels.
In a large bowl, stir together the cottage cheese,... - 42.2251
Garden Marinara Sauce
Insert metal blade.
Chop basil for parsley; set aside.
Mince garlic and leave in work bowl.
Chop onions; set onions and garlic aside.
Heat oil in a 6 to 8-quart kettle over medium heat.
Add onions and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until... - 41.3316
Dice vegetables, but not the potato.
Chop celery very finely.
Simmer all in 1 tab. of olive oil at the bottom of the stewpan with the herbs.
When golden brown, add the stock, the diced potato, and vermicelli and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
Dried beans are... - 34.3468
Italian Stewed Tomatoes
Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pot.
Cover and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1 -inch head space.
Process 15 minutes at 10 pounds pressure. - 29.3478
Beef Stroganoff With Rice
Combine flour, salt and pepper; dredge meat in flour mixture.
Melt 1/2 stick butter in skillet; add meat and brown.
Remove from skillet.
Add remaining butter, onion and mushrooms; cook until onion is tender.
Stir in tomato soup, Tabasco sauce, nutmeg, basil... - 40.9561
Bell Peppers, Courgettes, And Aubergines Ratatouille
Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a large frying pan over high heat.
Add onions and garlic and cook, stirring, until onions are soft but not browned.
Stir in the eggplant, zucchini, peppers, 2 teaspoons salt, basil, and minced parsley; add a little of the oil as... - 41.1545
Ratatouille With Garlic
Ratatouille is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Ratatouille; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 44.1701
Crawfish Etouffee Using Fish Stock
1) In a non-stick pan, melt the butter and stir flour and cook, stirring constantly over low heat to make a light brown roux.
2) Stir in the onion, scallions, celery, bell pepper, and garlic.
3) Allow the vegetables to cook until soft, adding a little... - 44.9648
Beef And Parsnip Pie
Fry the onion, garlic and celery in the melted dripping until soft.
Add the mince and cook gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the flour and tomato puree and then the stock, seasonings and herbs.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer gently... - 41.7248
Italian Eggplant And Rice Bake
Cook the rice according to the directions on the package.
Meanwhile, lightly spray an unheated large skillet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the onions and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat until the onions are tender and translucent.
Stir... - 45.2006
Garden Salad Pizza
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle with the cornmeal.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and cook for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Let cool for 5 minutes.
Roll the pizza... - 49.9187
Creamy Tomato Soup
1.Take a 3 quart non stick saucepan and pour some oil in it. Place over heat and add in garlic, onion an d stir cook over medium to high heat 100% for 1 to 2 minutes so as to soften the onions.
2.Add some flour and stir well to combine with the... - 41.6741
The vegetable pasta is a quick vegetarian recipe made with onions, zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes and a large amount of basil, that enhances the flavor of the dish. - 121.433
Pasta With Bottarga And Tomatoes
This pasta dish is made with an uncommon ingredient, that is added only at the end and gives it a strong and appealing taste: let's make the pasta with bottarga and tomatoes! - 121.792
30 Minute Ratatouille
Place all ingredients in a non-stick frying pan and cook gently for 30 minutes.
Stir from time to time to prevent sticking. - 31.1871