- » Onion Bacon Tart
Onion Bacon Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion bacon tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion bacon tart recipes.
Corn Bacon And Green Onion Tart
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add corn and green onions, saute 3 minutes. Place the corn mixture in a large bowl. Add milk, 2 tablespoons cheese, salt, pepper,... - 30.8114
You May Also Like!
Bacon And Egg Tart
Bacon And Egg Tart! My mouth waters with the mere mention of this amazing snack. A wonderfully tasty tart, it is often served for my tea parties or coffee mornings!! You simply have to try the Bacon And Egg Tart! - 32.5786
Bacon, Red Pepper And Cheese Herbed Tart
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Unfold pie crust; roll to 12 inches in diameter.
Place in 10 inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Press pie crust against sides, and trim excess dough.
Line the pie crust with double thickness of heavy duty foil.
Bake 5... - 39.2646
Vidalia Onion Tart
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour with a pinch of salt. Cut 1 stick of the butter into 1/2-inch cubes. Cut the butter cubes into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Add the ice water in a thin stream, tossing until the dough begins to mass... - 38.5684
Bacon Cheese Tarts
1) Take an electric chopper and chop onions until finely chopped and then put them in a bowl.
2) Now, mix together the next 8 ingredients in blender container and puree.
3) Then, add bacon and continue to puree.
4) Put this mixture on the onions and... - 41.8717
Fry the bacon until crisp.
Remove, drain, and crumble.
Discard bacon fat and add butter and oil.
Fry onions over a low heat until soft and golden.
This will take about 45 min.
Meanwhile, beat eggs and add cream and seasonings.
Crumble bacon into the... - 40.8471
Smoky Cheese & Onion Tart
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Heat the butter in a frying pan until sizzling, then add the bacon and cook for 6 mins until just starting to crisp. Add the onions and sweat for 10 mins until soft, sticky and golden. Pour in the cream, take off the heat... - 32.0731
German Onion Tart
Saute onions in butter slowly until soft and golden.
Add all except last 3 ingredients to onions; turn into pie shell.
Sprinkle with caraway seeds and paprika.
Bake in preheated very hot oven (450°F.) for 10 minutes; reduce heat to moderate (350°F.) and... - 30.4613
Quiches, Pies & Tarts
Quiches, Pies & Tarts is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Quiches, Pies & Tarts dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 33.8396
Onions And Apples
1. Cook the bacon in a 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat until crisp—about 5 minutes. Drain on paper toweling. Reserve the drippings.
2. Put the apple slices into the skillet with the bacon drippings, sprinkle the slices with the sugar, and scatter... - 24.0643
Individual Cheese Tarts
In small glass bowl, combine bacon and onion.
Heat at high2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until bacon is crisp and onion is tender; stir once.
On 12-inch glass plate, arrange shells in circular pattern; into each, sprinkle bacon and onion and then cheese.
Add... - 33.1477