- » Onion And Caraway Pie
Onion And Caraway Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Onion And Caraway Pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Onion And Caraway Pie recipes.
Onion And Caraway Crustless Quiche
Saute the yellow onions in the butter or oil until barely browned, but tender.
Add to the crustless quiche filling along with the caraway seeds.
Bake - 24.3098
Caraway Onion Pie
Prepare pastry for 9-inch Unbaked Pastry Shell, adding 1 tablespoon caraway seed to the flour or pie crust mix or stick.
Place Filling in bottom of Unbaked Pastry Shell.
Pour Topping over Filling.
Bake at 400° for 35 to 40 minutes until golden... - 38.2435
You May Also Like!
1. Preheat the oven to hot, 425°F, 220°, gas mark 7.
2. For the pie crust, add butter, caraway seeds and flour together and rub until it is of sandy texture, add water with fork and mix until it forms into dough.
3. Roll the dough on... - 45.0029
Stuttgart Onion Tart
To prepare crust Dissolve yeast and honey in water.
Let stand a few minutes.
Add salt and oil, then the flours gradually; mix with spoon, then by hand.
Knead dough on floured board for 5 minutes; additional flour may be necessary to prevent dough from... - 43.4514
Ham& Cheese Pie
Ham& Cheese Pie has a Wonderful taste. The ham and cheddar cheese
gives the Ham& Cheese Pie Gripping taste. - 38.087
German Onion Tart
Saute onions in butter slowly until soft and golden.
Add all except last 3 ingredients to onions; turn into pie shell.
Sprinkle with caraway seeds and paprika.
Bake in preheated very hot oven (450°F.) for 10 minutes; reduce heat to moderate (350°F.) and... - 30.4613
Spicy Onion Bread
Spicy Onion Bread has a fine taste. Spicy Onion Bread gets its taste from biscuit baking mix, blend with eggs and milk. Spicy Onion Bread is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 36.5709
Turkey Pot Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and dry mustard together.
3) Cut in the shortening with a pastry blender or 2 knives, until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
4) Add the caraway... - 45.9776
Potato Spinach Pie
Trim, wash and coarsely chop fresh spinach. Cook in a small amount of water for 3 minutes or until limp. (If using frozen spinach, cook according to package directions.) Drain spinach in a colander, pressing out excess liquid. Set aside.
Mash hot potato with... - 34.1446
Potato Paprikas Pie
Potato Paprikas Pie is a delicious and extremely easy to make dish. I served this unique dish for dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this easy Potato Paprikas Pie recipe. - 47.3913
Ham& Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Line a 9-inch pie plate with a thick layer of the pastry. Trim the crust, prick the bottom and flute the edges.
3. Sprinkle half the cheese in the pastry shell and then top with the onions and half the ham... - 46.7892
Russian Meat And Potato Pie
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until they are tender.
Return to the saucepan and add half of the butter, the milk and salt and pepper to taste.
Mash well until smooth.
Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
Stir half the beaten egg into the... - 43.3892