- » Onion
Onion is considered as a vegetable grown from the plant that belongs to the same family as Garlic- The Allium family. The word onion is derived from Latin word ‘unio’ that means ‘single’. The ... More »
Sweet And Sour Onions
Christmas is in less than one month and Sonia cooks a side dish which goes well with any dish on your holiday table: the sweet and sour onions! - 129.665
Crispy Onion Rings In Beer Batter
How about some alcoholic snacks? No, we are not talking about drinks here, we are talking about food. These Crispy Onion Rings in Beer Batter are a unique snack. View this video and you will understand its specialty. It remains crisp even after an hour of... - 127.796
Stuffed Roasted Onions
A great side dish, rich in vitamins A and C, from "Good Food for Life" by Maggie Davis, RD, CDE - 120.512
Caramelized Onions: Savory Garlic And Bourbon Onion Jam
Caramelized onions are a tasty addition to many meals but caramelized onions turned into onion jam is just plain DELICIOUS! This week I am making onion jam but unlike others that make it I am not making it sweet, rather I am going to be making a savory garlic... - 119.471
Cranberry Cheese Caramelized Onion Bites With Citrus Feel
Sweet and savory appetizers are real fun at dos with friends or kitty parties. Watch the recipe to make a real show stopping Cranberry Cheese Caramelized Onion Bites with interestingly mixed flavors of cranberries and oranges running in every bite! - 118.354
Pork Estofado With Plantains And Onions
Chef Tom showcases a dish that he and his wife regularly make at home! Now he shared how to make this aromatic dish in your kitchen with finesse! Stay tuned and see how this dish is being cooked! - 115.566
Sabrett's Onion Sauce
Would you like to make sabrett's onion sauce for your hot dogs at home? Look at this impressive video that shares an outstanding recipe for this flavorful sauce that is absolutely simple and easy to prepare. Watch the video and make this sweet, sour and spicy... - 113.757
We love this mans' meal paired with a homemade beer. A great accompaniment to our ribeye steak (see video) were these easy-to-make sauteed onions. You can also cook frizzled onions which are thinly sliced fried onion rings. (Yes, there's a video for that... - 111.055
Grilled Roasted Onion
The sweeter the onion the better," says Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson as he and Nella Neeck grill one up with basting oil and beer for amazing results! It is sweet and delicious, easy to make and goes great with grilled steak - 106.953
Raw Onion And Bread Sticks
Foods like this raw onion rings and raw onion bread sticks should be a staple in every raw-foodies pantry. Unlike fresh onions, dehydrated onions are both mild and delicious. These raw onion rings are made crispy in the dehydrator are the perfect raw snack... - 105.528
Sautéed Peppers And Onions
Chef Caitlin shows how to prepare peppers and onions as great sandwich toppers. This is a very simple and handy recipe. These can be used on burgers, sandwiches and even in salads. They go great with any meat as well. - 104.419
Jamaican Style Cod And Onions
If you are looking for a real crowd-pleasing breakfast recipe, your search ends here. This all-time Jamaican favorite breakfast recipe is not only palate-pleasing, but also packs in goodness of Omega-3 fatty acids, rendering this breakfast dish as an... - 103.826
The Regal Onion
1. For Onion soups and puff – preheat oven at 425 degrees.
2. For parmesan onion – preheat oven at 350 degrees.
3. For Onion rings - Cut onion rings.
4. In a large bowl, combine milk, egg and oil. Whisk well to form a mixture.
5. Add in... - 103.344
Parmesan And Pearl Onion
Whether you are looking to whomp up a classic side dish or just make a fanciful addition to your meals, broiled parmesan pearl onions makes for a lovely addition to any dish you care to add it to. Betty whomps up this lovely dish in just a few easy steps and... - 99.6633
Nana's Golden Baked Vidalia
1. Cut onion as shown in the video.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place a pot on medium heat, melt butter and drop sliced onions in it. Stir occasionally and cook until soft.
4. Grease a baking dish and drop onion in it.
5. In a... - 98.4877
Onion Crackers To Live For!
1. In a food processor, process the onion.
2. In a large bowl, take the soaked flax seed and add 1 cup of the grounded onion.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. In another bowl, take the remaining half onion and add ½ cup of flax... - 97.6832
Perfect Crispy Onion Rings
There are many reasons to go to a burger joint over the weekend. Those perfectly crunchy, crispy straight-from-the fryer- onion rings that come along with your burger are pretty much the reason why very few of us try to make them at home. We just don’t get... - 96.5768
Stuffed Onions With Pecorino Cheese
You may have tried stuffed onions in the restaurant but never at home. If you love to try restaurant dishes at home then this is a video will guide you to make stuffed onions. The chef takes you through each step quite elaborately. - 95.0782
Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Cipollini Onions
This is a perfect autumn, winter time side dish that uses fresh, organic ,seasonal produce like Brussels sprouts and cipollini onions. I tried this recipe for the Thanksgiving dinner last year and it was a hit. Its crunchiness and caramelized taste really... - 93.4043
Grilled Knockwurst With Garlic And Onion
Delight for hot dog lovers. This video prepares a fabulous variety of knockwurst with onion and garlic. Marinated in a combination of garlic and beer, this makes a great snack. The aroma at the time of grilling is just heavenly. Topped with mustard sauce,... - 90.5763
Deep Fried Onion Rings
1. Peel the onions and cut across the onion into 2mm slices.
2. Take extra care with cutting, as the onion will be round and may move as you cut across it.
3. Hold it firmly on your board.
4. Using your fingers, separated the sliced onion... - 89.2275
Raw Lettuce Vegetable Wraps With Crisp Onion Rings
Lettuce Vegetable Wraps with Crisp Onion Rings is a nice impromptu meal you can make on a lazy day. With a little bit of slicing and assembling the meal is ready in no time. Enjoy it while watching the Super Bowl. - 88.6881
Learn To Cut Onion
Cutting onions without crying - if you think it's next to impossible, then watch this video. Celebrity Indian chef Vikas Khanna shows easy tricks, which you too can follow. - 87.4955
Caramelized Cayenne Onions
If you are on the lookout for a yummy side dish that will please everyone's taste buds, then try the recipe detailed by Chef Sue Cadwell in this video. It is easy to make and guaranteed to earn you compliments! - 85.0846
Looking for a quick, easy way to jazz up your yummy sides? Pearl onions make a great side to beef or stew and is a fast and efficient way to jazz up your dinner. Fast, flavorful and very appetizing, tender cooked pearl onions offer a taste that nothing can... - 81.3829
Quick Pickled Onions
Pickles are a very important, they are served with almost all dishes. It brings a very tangy taste to the food. Check out the video of the tangy and delicious Quick Pickled Onions especially prepared by chef Hammer just for you. Everyone should check out this... - 79.298
Easy Onion Paste
Are you the kinds who is always on a rush? Then this one is just for you. Make this Easy Onion Paste as it is going to reduce your cooking time considerably. The onions are already half cooked while preparing this paste, hence cutting down on your actual... - 76.0167
Baby Yukon Gold Potatoes With Spring Onions
Potatoes and onions are a match made in culinary heaven. Chef Keith Snow shows you how you can create the killer combo at home using baby Yukon gold potatoes and spring onions. A lip-smacking side dish that goes well with almost all meals. - 68.7325
Various Usage Of Flavored Sauted Onions
You have always got amazed with taco which available in restaurant chains. Bhal Dave helps you make those perfect taco which with sauted onions. Now you can enjoy restaurant quality food out of your home kitchen with the help of Bhal Dave easy cooking... - 60.65
1.Take a large saucepan, heat oil in it and fry onions for 4-5 minutes.
2Once soft, stir in carrots, parsnips and green split peas.
3.Allow the ingredients to cook for 5 minutes and keep stirring.
4.Add stock, bay leaf and mustard powder to the pan and... - 51.0235
Stuffed Vidalia Onions
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Cut about 1/2" off the top of each onion; slightly trim the bottoms so the onions stand upright.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Add the onions, cut side up, and coat with no-stick spray.
Bake for 1 hour, or until soft when tested... - 50.6227
Solar Cooked Tomato And Onion Pasta
Tomatoes and Onions impart a delicious flavor to pasta. With this being the dish cooked in a solar cooker, it would be stupendous though the video is devoid of any audio! - 49.5903
Cheese And Onion Quichelets
1) Into a large bowl, mix the flour, salt and pepper
2) Using the fingertips rub in the margarine and lard to get a crumble or sand like mixture
3) Add water just enough for the dough to come together and to leave the sides of the bowl
4) Cling wrap... - 49.1162
1) Peel the onions.
2) Heat the oven to 400F.
3) Take a shallow baking pan and line it with foil.
4) In large saucepan, place the onions along with bouillon cubes and 2 quarts water.
5) Boil the mixture.
6) Make the heat low.
7) Cover... - 49.0228
Slow Cooked Onions With Tarragon Mustard Sauce
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the tarragon mustard sauce, in a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and mustard.
Slowly add the olive oil, whisking... - 47.8861
Yankee Pot Roast With Onions
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 6 quart ovenproof Dutch oven, add bacon fat, heat well. Add meat and cook for 20 minutes, turning frequently using two wooden spoons, for the meat to turn evenly brown.
3. Keep roast... - 47.8792
Fill a saucepan three-fourths full with water and bring to a boil.
Add the onions and bring back to a boil.
Cover partially and cook for 2-3 minutes; drain, then plunge into cold water to cool.
Cut off the root ends; trim the stem ends if you like.
Slip off... - 47.7911
Spinach And Onion Bhujia
1 Cut the onion into thin slices.
2 Wash the spinach well.
3 Chop the spinach finely.
4 In a pan, heat the ghee.
5 Add in the garlic and fry until light brown.
6 Add in onion slices, spinach ginger, salt, turmeric, red chilli... - 47.728
Cheesy Onion Fingers
Chop all the vegetables very finely. Chop the spring onion leaves also.
Put the butter in a vessel and fry the onions for a little time.
Add the remaining vegetables and fry again for at least 5 minutes.
Add half of the cheese. Add the tomato ketchup, chilli... - 47.6518
Tarragon Artichokes With Leeks
In a large bowl, combine cold water and lemon juice; set aside.
Using a stainless steel knife, cut stem and top third of leaves from one artichoke, then break off outer leaves until you reach pale green inner ones.
Discard outer leaves and trimmings; cut... - 47.5032
Rabbit And Onion Blanquette
Put the pieces of rabbit, bacon, large onion, bouquet garni and water in the pressure cooker with the well washed head of the rabbit and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 12 minutes.
Reduce pressure quickly.
Remove the... - 47.1523
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Grease a shallow baking dish or a casserole with butter.
3. Slice off ½ inch from the pointed end of each onion.
4. In a large saucepan, arrange the onions and add 2 cups water and salt to it.
5. Cover... - 47.058
Life Rafts On The Sea Of Green
1) In a skillet, add oil to heat.
2) Add onions to sauté.
3) Add herbs and split peas to sauté for another minute.
4) Pour in water and add carrot and artichoke.
5) Bring the mixture to a boil.
6) Reduce heat and simmer gently for 1 1/2 hours until... - 46.9771
Onion Pie With Anchovies
This Onion Pie with anchovies is one of the best vegetable filled pies with seafood garnishing that I've ever tasted. Try this Onion Pie with anchovies for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 46.9749
Lentil Onion Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion, margarine, garlic and pepper.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients, except cheese.
Microwave at High for 7 to 10 minutes, or until tomato... - 46.9329
The first time I read Baked Onions I was surprised! I tasted it and I was even more surprised!! Never had I ever thought that just onions could make such a delicious side dish! A super easy recipe, that is simply delicious. Flavored with only parsley and... - 46.899
Spinach Onion Stuffed Crepes
Wash spinach thoroughly and steam until tender (about 10 minutes).
Press excess liquid out and place spinach in a grinder fitted with a fine blade.
Meanwhile, saute" onion in margarine until tender.
Stir in cooked and minced spinach until well blended.
Add... - 46.8348
Onion Twist Loaves
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a large bowl dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water and add next 6 ingredients.
3. Gradually add 2 cups flour, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
4. Gradually stir in enough... - 46.8102
Baked Onions And Beetroot
Haven't been able to find a hit recipe yet? This Baked Onions And Beetroot recipe might be what you are looking for. Trust me when I say, you have to try Baked Onions And Beetroot. - 46.7904
Vidalia Onion Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Slice onions into 3/8 inch pieces.
3. Take a 12-inch skillet, add butter and onions and cook till onions turn soft.
4. Stir in pepper, sugar, salt, Worcestershire sauce and vermouth and cook for about 3... - 46.6131
Lancashire Tripe And Onions
Cut the tripe into 5-cm (2-in) pieces.
Put it in the pressure cooker with the sliced onions, stock, seasoning and bayleaf.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 7 minutes.
Reduce pressure quickly.
Put the shallots in a vegetable... - 46.6041
Pork With Peppers And Onions
1) Bruise peppercorns under a flat bade chef's knife.
2) Trim off excess fat from the pork and discard. Also, peel onions and chop into 1/4 inch thick slices to measure about 2 cups.
3) Cut the lemon into 2 halves and squeeze out juice to... - 46.5719
Fried Tripe With Onions
1. In a saucepan, cover the tripe with milk and water and place on a medium flame.
2. Cover the pan and cook the tripe till it is tender.
3. Drain the meat and pat dry using a kitchen paper.
4. Cut the tripe into strips.
5. In a bowl, season... - 46.4756
Green Beans With Onion Paste
Wash the beans.
Trim the ends.
Slice them into fine rounds about 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick.
(This takes a while, so it is best to sit down somewhere with chopping board and sharp knife and do about 8 beans at a time.) Put the onion, garlic, ginger, tomato, and... - 46.4464
Microwave Stuffed Onion
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof casserole, place the onion halves, cut side facing down.
2) On top, add water.
3) With a vented plastic wrap, cover and on high power, microwave for 4 minutes, or until the onion turns tender-crisp. Remember to rotate the... - 46.4211
Yuletide Scalloped Onions
Peel onions, cook in salted water 15 minutes until just tender; drain.
Place in baking dish.
Melt butter, add flour and blend until smooth, cook 3 minutes.
Heat milk, add to flour mixture slowly, stirring.
Bring just to boil and cook about 5 minutes, stirring... - 46.0851
Zucchini And Onions With Tomatoes
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In 2-qt casserole combine zucchini, onion, oil and seasonings.
3) Cover the casserole.
4) Microwave at High 6 minutes.
5) Add tomato wedges; again cover the casserole.
6) Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes,... - 46.0765
Tripe And Onions
In saucepan cover tripe with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cook, covered, till cut surface of tripe has clear, jellylike appearance, about 3 hours.
Drain and dice tripe.
Cook onion in margarine till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, nutmeg, 1... - 46.073
Baked Onions With Creamed Fresh Peas
Clean and peel onions, leaving blossom ends intact.
Drop onions into boiling salted water to cover; cook until soft.
Cool; remove centers by pushing through one end, leaving shell of 3 to 4 layers of onion.
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour.
Add milk... - 46.0584
Pork With Spring Onions
1) Slice the pork thin.
2) In a medium bowl, remove the peel and finely chop the garlic.
3) Now add the garlic, soy sauce, sake, cornstarch, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt to the pork. Mix well and put aside.
4) Cut the snow peas crosswise in... - 46.0249
Braised Marrow With Onion
Simply yummy!!!! These two words come to the mind the first time i tasted this Braised Marrow With Onion. The addition of apple juice in this gives it a light tangy flavor. Try out this recipe and leave a comment for me with your feedback! - 46.0099
Spring Onions In Filo
Toss the chopped onion in a bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil, the chopped dill, salt and pepper.
Remove 8 sheets of filo from the package.
Reseal the package and refrigerate it.
Cover the filo you are using with a damp tea towel, well wrung out, and try to... - 45.9824
Potato And Onion Croquettes With Deep Fried Parsley
1) In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the potatoes for 15 minutes or until tender.
2) Drain the potatoes and pass through the medium disk of a food mill.
3) In a medium skillet, add butter and melt over moderately high heat.
4) SautÃ© onion... - 45.9597
Cheese And Onion Pie With Anchovies
Knead a smooth cheese and oil dough from the ingredients for the crust.
Roll it out in a baking pan.
Peel and slice the onions into thin rings.
Saute in the butter stirring constantly until translucent, then set aside.
Peel and chop the garlic.
Mix with the... - 45.9509
Onions A La Grecque
1) Peel the onions.
2) In a saucepan, combine the onions with water, wine, sugar, raisins, tomato paste and olive oil.
3) Pour in vinegar and season with salt, pepper and cayenne, to taste.
4) Place the saucepan over medium heat to... - 45.9238
Creamed Onions And Peas
Creamed Onions And Peas is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 45.9235
Peel onions and parboil in boiling, salted water.
Drain and cool.
Carefully scoop out the center part of each onion.
Chop very fine with half of its quantity of chopped mushrooms.
Put in a saucepan with bread crumbs, butter, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Add white... - 45.8973
Fennel Salad With Red Onion And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1) Trim the fennel, discard any hard core and stalk.
2) Cut the bulb and thinly slice lengthwise.Put aside.
3) In a serving bowl,combine together fennel, onion, tomatoes, and parsley.
4) In a small bowl, mix all the dressing... - 45.5993
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) In a covered pan, over low heat, heat 1 oz. butter and oil and heat onion in it until pale yellow.
3) Take a shallow, baking dish and transfer the mixture to it after mixing in... - 45.5351
Creamed Pearl Onions
In a Dutch oven or large kettle, bring 6 cups water to a boil.
Add pearl onions; boil for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
Drain and rinse in cold water; peel and set aside.
In a saucepan, melt butter.
Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth.
Gradually add... - 45.4947
Place the milk and 2 oz.(1/4 cup) butter in a saucepan and heat gently until the butter has melted.
Cream the yeast with the water.
Sift the flour and 1 teaspoon salt into a warmed bowl.
Add the sugar.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid... - 45.4626
Roasted Turkey Stuffed With Sage And Onion
An absolutely divine roasted turkey recipe that is a sure way to tickle your taste buds. The Turkey has come to be synonymous with Thanksgiving. Pamper your family to a special dinner this Thanksgiving with this juicy mouth-watering roasted Turkey recipe. - 45.3984
Walnut And Onion Stuffed Squash
1. In a bowl, take squash. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until done.
2. Cut it along with its length and remove seeds. Season cavity.
3. In a separate bowl, make a filling of onions and walnuts. Fill it in the squash.
4. In a bowl, microwave... - 45.3966
1) In medium saucepan, put onions, 1 teaspoon salt, and enough cold water to cover.
2) Boil the liquid.
3) Lower the heat, cover the pan and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender.
4) Drain onions, and reserve 1/2 cup liquid.
5) In a medium... - 45.3896
Roasted Beets & Red Onions
Trim tops from beets, leaving about 1 inch of stems attached.
Scrub beets well under cold running water.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place beets and unpeeled red onions in 10 inch skillet with oven safe handle or 13" by 9" metal baking pan; drizzle with olive... - 45.3554
Prociutto And Walnut Stuffed Onions
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 375°F.
2) Clean and peel onions. Onions needs to stand upright, so cut 1/2-inch slice from sprout end and root end.
3) Place the onions in an 8-inch square glass dish and add 1/4 cup water to cover.
4)... - 45.3509
Butter Crumb Creamed Onions
Peel onions and cut a shallow X in the bottom.
Place the onions in one layer in a saucepan.
Add the stock, cover, bring to the boil, reduce heat, and cook 30-40 minutes or until tender.
Drain well, reserving the cooking liquid.
Place onions in a greased,... - 45.3504
Onion And Roasted Pepper Panade
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375° F
2. In a large skillet, pour the olive oil and heat it over medium heat, then add onions to it, and lower the heat and cook gently for about 35 minutes, until the mixture is smooth
3. During the... - 45.3211
Stuffed Onions is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Stuffed Onions; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 45.1898
Barbecued Game Birds
Try out this quick and easy recipe to make Barbecued Game Birds and relish it to the very end! - 45.1805
Pasta With Grilled Eggplant And Onion
LAY THE EGGPLANT slices on a baking sheet and liberally sprinkle both sides with salt; let sit for 15 to 20 minutes (this draws out excess moisture along with any bitterness the eggplant may have).
Wipe off the salt and pat dry.
LIGHT THE COALS in an outdoor... - 45.1712
Crumb Baked Onions
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Into a large saucepan, add in the peeled onions, bouillon cubes and 2 quarts water.
3) Let the mixture come to a boil.
4) Turn down the heat, cover the pan and cook for about 30 minutes.When the onions... - 45.1397
Hash Filled Baked Onions
About 2 1/2 hours before serving: In large covered saucepan, in boiling salted water, cook onions until tender, about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix well hash, sugar, mustard, seasoned salt and pepper and Worcestershire.
Slice top from each onion;... - 45.0175
Creamed Onions is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Creamed Onions is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 45.0141
Tripe And Onions
1. In saucepan add water to tripe to cover and cook with cover over low heat about 3 hours till cut surface of tripe has clear, jellylike appearance.
2. Then drain, dice and keep aside.
3. In medium saucepan melt butter, add onion and cook till tender... - 44.9866
Spiced Shrimp With Onions
The spiced shrimp with onions is a cooked shrimp preparation cooked with white wine and flavored baby onions, bay leaves, garlic and lemon juice. The spiced shrimp is a simple and easy preparation that I often prepare when ever I crave for a simple seafood... - 44.9792
Cheesy Onion Flatbread
Cheesy Onion Flatbread has a grand taste. Cheesy Onion Flatbread gets its taste from flour mixed with honey, vinegar and cheese. Cheesy Onion Flatbread is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 44.9356
Pepper Onion Relish
1)In a large bowl, mix green pepper, red pepper and onion.
2)Let the mixture boil properly.
3)Keep it aside and drain.
4)Again repeat the process by boiling it and keeping it aside for 10 minutes, and later drain it.
5)Further tie spices and hot pepper... - 44.922
Brussels Sprouts With Honey Glazed Pearl Onions And Capocollo
Bring 3 quarts of water to a boil in a Dutch oven.
Add onions; cook 1 minute.
Remove onions with a slotted spoon.
Drain and rinse under cold running water; drain.
Add Brussels sprouts to boiling water; boil 2 minutes or until... - 44.8557
Onion And Anchovy Flan
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
2.Take a pan, heat oil in it and add butter, garlic and onion.
3.Cook the ingredients for atleast an hour until the onions are tender and golden.
4.Once done, allow the onions to settle at room... - 44.8162
Hotdogs With Sticky Roasted Onions
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Using whole bacon rasher, wrap Cumberland sausage. Use half rasher for wrap chipolata.
3. Take 1 or 2 shallow baking trays and arrange the wrapped sausage and chipolata.
4. Take a large... - 44.7422
Arbi With Onion
1 Scrape the arbi.
2 Wash thoroughly and pat dry.
3 Cut into round pieces.
4 Cut the onion into slices.
5 In a pan, heat the ghee.
6 Add in onion, turmeric and arbi.
7 Fry on low heat until golden brown and tender.
8 Add in salt... - 44.717
Two Onion Pork Shreds
For marinade, place peppercorns in small skillet.
Shake over medium-low heat, shaking skillet often, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
Crush peppercorns with mortar and pestle (or place between paper towels and crush with a hammer).
Transfer to... - 44.6508
Barbecued Game Birds
1) Pre-heat the oven to moderate temperature ( °F).
2)Wash and clean the birds thoroughly in cold water. Pat dry with kitchen paper.
3)Rub garlic and salt all over and inside the birds.
4)Stuff an onion, celery top and a parsley sprig... - 44.4054
Onion Recipes By Category