- » Onigiri Filling
Onigiri Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onigiri filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onigiri filling recipes.
Onigiri are rice balls wrapped in seaweed. They form a part of Japanese cuisine. Onigiri or rice balls are formed in different shapes like round, oval, triangular. Sometimes onigiri are filled with different fillings and flavors. You can often find one... - 87.567
Here is a simple to make and absolutely delicious Japanese dish. Onigiri or rice balls is a Japanese dish that can be made with either precooked plain white rice or leftover rice. It is sometimes filled with fruits or fish or some preservatives and made... - 78.4706
Fun With Onigiri
Are you a sushi fan but think it is a fancy fare to be eaten at a sushi bar with chopsticks?, Watch this video and to learn how to make your own Onigiri. This rice ball snack is fun to make, and is perfect for summer picnics and camping trips! Watch Jay who... - 85.6508
Looking for a tasty Onigiri recipe? This video will give you 7 variations to the dish. Watch how the chef prepares the traditional Onigiri with 7 different fillings. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 142.41
Rice Balls - Jumeogbap / Onigiri
1. Cook the rice as per directions in the package.
2. For the First Filling: In a bowl, drain the can of tuna.
3. Add the ranch. Mix and set aside.
4. For the Second Filling: In a bowl, shred the crab stick.
5. Add the yum yum sauce. Mix... - 106.239
Onigiri are classic Japanese rice balls that are shaped by hand. This is a simple but delicious recipe that is ideal for beginners in Japanese cuisine. - 96.3172
Bolas De Arroz Empanizadas (onigiris)
1. In saucepan, add rice and water. Cook until done. Drain, and let it cool.
2. Take a handful of rice, and roll it with your hands, about a size of baseball.
3. Dig a hole with your fingers, until you reach the centre of the ball.
4.... - 103.817
Mizore Nabe With Vegetable And Fish Fillet
Hosting an oriental dinner and confused about the main dish?? Mizore Nabe with Vegetable and Fish Fillet makes for a great main dish. The mix of authentic ingredients with the vegetable makes this dish absolutely irresistible. Watch the chef prepare this... - 146.503
Ohagi is a classic Japanese dessert prepared using sticky rice, sugar, and beans. Sarah tells you how to make a quick Japanese dessert using easy-to-find ingredients that doesn't require more than 30 minutes to throw together. Delicious, sticky, gooey treats,... - 92.7808
Chicken On A Stick & Strawberry Lemon Mojito
1. For the Yakitori Sauce: In a bowl, mix together the dashi broth, soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, honey, ginger and garlic.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the sauce. Cover and bring to a boil.
3. Remove the lid and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside... - 91.3528