- » Onigiri
Enjoy our collection of onigiri recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onigiri recipes.
Fun With Onigiri
Are you a sushi fan but think it is a fancy fare to be eaten at a sushi bar with chopsticks?, Watch this video and to learn how to make your own Onigiri. This rice ball snack is fun to make, and is perfect for summer picnics and camping trips! Watch Jay who... - 103.463
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 85.4841
You May Also Like!
If you are a fan of Japanese cuisine, you will surely like Authentic onigiri. It is Japanese rice balls wrapped in seaweed and can be formed into different shapes like round, oval and triangular. You can also fill different flavours and fillings to it.... - 95.6788
Here is a simple to make and absolutely delicious Japanese dish. Onigiri or rice balls is a Japanese dish that can be made with either precooked plain white rice or leftover rice. It is sometimes filled with fruits or fish or some preservatives and made... - 78.3842
Looking for a tasty Onigiri recipe? This video will give you 7 variations to the dish. Watch how the chef prepares the traditional Onigiri with 7 different fillings. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 145.671
Onigiri (japanese Rice Balls)
1. Cook sushi rice and set it aside.
2. Put your hand inside a sandwich bag, and clump handful of rice.
3. Turn the bag over, squeeze and shape it into a triangle as shown in the video. Squeeze firmly but be gentle.
4. Remove bag, and... - 111.522
Onigiri are classic Japanese rice balls that are shaped by hand. This is a simple but delicious recipe that is ideal for beginners in Japanese cuisine. - 119.307
1)Clean the rice and soak it in water for 30 minutes.
2)Place the Black mushrooms in warm water and let soak for 60 min.
3)Strain the rice and cook it in 160 ml of water over low heat. Once the rice is cooked and dry, keep aside.
4)Add... - 44.3927
Rice Balls - Jumeogbap / Onigiri
1. Cook the rice as per directions in the package.
2. For the First Filling: In a bowl, drain the can of tuna.
3. Add the ranch. Mix and set aside.
4. For the Second Filling: In a bowl, shred the crab stick.
5. Add the yum yum sauce. Mix... - 109.459
Nori Maki, Onigiri, Miso Soup
1. In a bowl, mix together rice, rice vinegar, sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt, and allow to cool, to make the white rice mixture.
2. In another bowl, shred the pan fried salmon and remove the bones.
3. Mix the salmon with about 1/3 of rice mixture... - 49.7916
Bolas De Arroz Empanizadas (onigiris)
1. In saucepan, add rice and water. Cook until done. Drain, and let it cool.
2. Take a handful of rice, and roll it with your hands, about a size of baseball.
3. Dig a hole with your fingers, until you reach the centre of the ball.
4.... - 105.473
Onigiri Recipes By Category