- » Omelette Bake
Omelette Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of omelette bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for omelette bake recipes.
Baked Mushroom Omelette
Saute mushrooms in butter.
Combine with remaining ingredients and turn into a buttered baking pan, 7x11-inches.
Bake at 325Â° F for 15 minutes or just until eggs are set - 24.1063
Baked Fluffy Omelette
Beat egg yolks until lemon yellow.
Thoroughly blend all ingredients, except egg whites.
Fold in egg whites.
Preheat oiled pie plate.
Turn mixture into this and bake at 300Â° F. foi 15 to 20 minutes. - 28.7103
Never Fail Baked Omelette
Fry bacon in medium skillet until crisp; remove from skillet, and drain on paper towels.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Reserve 1 tablespoon bacon drippings; sauté onion in drippings until tender.
Add bacon, eggs, milk, pimiento, parsley, salt, and pepper, - 28.6123
Steam zucchini cubes until tender; mash and drain in colander.
Combine with rest of ingredients, except crumbs.
Pour into greased pan; top with crumbs.
Bake at 350Â° for 45 minutes or until completely set. - 28.0215
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Cook bacon until crisp; drain and crumble.
3. Spray 8-inch pie pan with vegetable pan spray.
4. Arrange cheese slices to cover bottom of pan.
5. Beat together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper with a fork. Add bacon. Pour over... - 27.7344
Baked Sweet Omelette
1. Whisk the eggs with the salt until light and frothy, add the yogurt and whisk again.
2. Peel the pear and cut it into small strips (the same size as French fries), put in a bowl and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
3. Peel and cut the mango in the same way,... - 30.7116
Easy Baked Omelette Souffle
Beat yolks, salt, pepper, sugar and lemon juice together.
Fold in beaten egg whites.
Pour into a buttered baking dish.
Bake in hot oven for 15 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
Serves 2. - 33.4458
Baked Artichoke Omelette
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a medium bowl beat eggs, water, salt, oregano, black pepper and garlic powder until blended; set aside.
Drain artichokes, reserving oil.
Cut each artichoke into quarters.
Measure 2 tablespoons of the reserved oil into a medium... - 38.8186
Baked Country Omelette
Heat oven to 350B Grease 8Nx 12Npan.
In large bowl, cover potato slices with 3 c hot water; let stand while frying sausage and onion (fry sausage until meat is crumbly and loses pink color); drain.
Drain potatoes and add with green pepper and mushrooms to... - 38.9414
Oven Baked Omelette
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
2. In a mixing bowl, use a fork or an egg beater to lightly beat the eggs.
3. Combine eggs with cheese, herbs and seasoning.
4. In a round, shallow baking dish, add butter and place the dish in the... - 39.9182
Baked Omelette Deluxe
About 1 hour before supper:
1. Start heating oven to 400Â°F. Butter well a 12-by-8-by-2-inch glass baking dish.
2. Into medium bowl sift 1 cup flour with baking powder; stir in 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt, seasoned pepper, Parmesan cheese, and egg yolks;... - 42.2658
Baked Vegetable Omelette
Your vegetarian friends will love it when you bake this omelet, an updated version of the ham and sausage stratas. - 35.3775
Baked Vegetable Omelette
Baked Vegetable Omelet is an all time breakfast delicacy. If you are a true egg lover, this dish is a must try for you. The varied flavors of different vegetables make the Baked Vegetable Omelet totally irresistible. This is something you should not miss out... - 46.0056
Baked Corn And Tomato Omelette
Combine tomato sauce, celery, red pepper, mustard, lemon juice, salt, oregano, and pepper in small skillet.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes or until mixture has thickened; set aside.
In bowl combine eggs with corn and beat.
Spray... - 43.2195
Baked Fish Omelette
Place all ingredients, except egg whites, in blender and blend until smooth.
Turn into bowl.
Fold in stiffly beaten whites.
Put mixture into oiled pie plate and bake at 300Â° F. until top is firm and dry, about 20 minutes. - 29.8449
Baked Spinach Omelette
Cook the spinach for 3 minutes in the water that clings to it.
Drain the spinach and squeeze it dry in a strainer.
Return the spinach to the saucepan.
Add the butter.
Cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until the spinach is well coated with the... - 43.334
Baked Omelette Oriental
Baked Omelet Oriental is omelet with an oriental twist. This is the favorite among my peers and they make me to prepare this whenver there is a special occasion. Just give this rich tasting Baked Omelet Oriental a try, you peers too will love it. - 36.7411
Baked Mashed Potato And Vegetable Omelette
In a 12-inch non-stick skillet cook the bell peppers, the onion, and the mushrooms with salt and black pepper to taste in 2 tablespoons of the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and all the liquid... - 28.3652
Baked Spanish Omelette
1. Cover the potatoes and carrots with plenty of water, bring to the boil and simmer gently for 10 minutes. If using fresh sweetcorn, add to the potatoes and carrots for the last 4-5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Lightly oil an 8 inch (20cm) round dish.... - 32.0874
Baked Ham And Pea Omelette
Thaw the peas.
Beat together the eggs, salt, celery salt, cream, nutmeg and paprika.
Add the ham with the peas.
Pour the mixture into a greased ovenproof dish.
Cover with foil and bake in a moderate oven (325° F) for 30 minutes.
Remove the foil for the last... - 35.5007
1. Add water to egg whites, beat until stiff but not dry.
2. Beat yolks until thick and lemon colored, beat in salt and pepper.
3. Fold yolks into whites.
4. Heat fat in 10 inch frying pan. Pour in omelet mixture.
5. Cook over moderate heat until well puffed... - 28.8924
Baked Souffle Omelette
1. Bake the tomatoes cut in halves.
2. In a saucepan prepare a sauce with the butter, cornflour and milk.
3. Add salt, pepper, grated cheese and mustard.
4. Add the egg yolks and fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites.
5. Into a 5-inch... - 44.5957
Baked Ham Omelette
1. Turn the oven to 400°. For the filling, cut the ham into thin strips using the table knife. Cut the cream cheese into small pieces. In the saucepan, put the ham, cream cheese, and milk. Put the pan on a burner. Turn the burner to low heat. Cook and stir... - 32.023
Baked Omelette With Vegetables Herbs And Feta
Bring 1/4 cup water to a boil in a medium saucepan; add rice.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Place rice in a large bowl.
Preheat oven to 325°.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
Coat pan with... - 42.5591
Baked Apple Omelette
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, combine together the baking powder, flour and salt. Set aside.
3) Beat the egg whites till they start to form soft peaks and then add 1 tablespoon of sugar very... - 44.9454
Broccoli And Cheese Omelette
In an 8-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat cook broccoli, onion, and garlic in chicken broth.
Stir in cottage cheese, oregano, and pepper.
Remove from skillet and keep warm.
In the same skillet over medium heat, cook 1/2 carton Egg Beaters in 1... - 40.1358
Mix together and bake in buttered pan for 25 minutes at 300 to 350° F. - 26.152
Fluffy Omelette With Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. In small bowl, with same beaters and with mixer at high speed, beat egg yolks, 2 tablespoons water, and 1/4 teaspoon salt until very thick. Fold... - 34.4264
Baked Herb Omelet
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, beat egg whites until stiff, but not dry.
In another large bowl, beat egg yolks with remaining ingredients until thick.
Fold whites into yolk mixture.
Transfer to a preheated nonstick omelet pan with ovenproof... - 39.9634
Mix tapioca, salt and pepper, and milk in a double boiler, and cook until the tapioca is clear.
Add the butter.
Fold in the egg whites and yolks.
Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
Done when knife comes out clean. - 30.2147
Beat eggs with water and salt and pepper; add parsley and mushrooms.
Place in a 10-inch skillet with two tablespoons melted butter.
Bake in a 350° oven 8 to 10 minutes.
Lift up edges, fold and roll over and serve. - 21.7034
Golden Oven Omelette
Pour butter into a 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, sour cream, onions and salt until smooth.
Pour into pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Let stand 5... - 25.3975
Zucchini Oven Omelette
In a 10-in.ovenproof skillet, saute zucchini and green pepper in oil until tender, about 3 minutes.
Combine eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream, butter, salt and pepper; pour over the vegetable mixture.
Cook and stir gently for 3 minutes or until eggs are set on... - 30.8496
Pour over ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate 12 hours.
Uncover and bake for one hour at 350Â°. - 20.9679
Simple Puffy Omelette
Separate the eggs and beat the yolks with water, salt, and pepper until foamy.
Fold into the mixture the stiffly beaten whites.
Melt the fat in a heavy frying pan.
Add the eggs and cook at low temperature until the omelet is slightly brown underneath.
Put the... - 29.2111
Baked No-cholesterol Omelet In A Dish
You are going to love this omelet recipe because there is no flipping involved! This is the perfect baked omelet in a dish! Notice that there are only two steps to this recipe. A simple egg white and almond milk custard is poured over whole wheat bread cubes... - 120.935
Fluffy Herb Omelette
1. Beat egg whites until they form stiff peaks in a large bowl.
2. Beat egg yolks slightly in a medium-size bowl, then beat in milk, chives, salt, pepper and marjoram; fold into whites.
3. Heat the butter or margarine in large skillet with an ovenproof or... - 28.5543
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, beat egg whites until they form firm peaks.
3) In another bowl, beat egg yolks until fluffy and then stir in salt, cardamom, and cream.
4) Blend the egg yolk mixture with the egg white.
5)... - 37.2654
Potato Ham Omelette
Place half of potatoes in greased 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Add half of sausage, ham, onion, and peas.
Sprinkle with half of salt.
Repeat process with remaining potatoes, sausage, ham, onion, peas, and salt.
Arrange pimiento on top in radiating pattern;... - 32.2843
1.Whisk the egg whites well until stiff.
2.Take a bowl, whisk the yolk in it.
3.Add salt and cottage cheese and whisk further.
4.Put egg whites in the yolk mixture by creating a well in between.
5.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
6.Take... - 38.0159