- » Omelet Stuffing
Omelet Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Omelet Stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Omelet Stuffing recipes.
Remove the core, pith and seeds from the pepper and chop finely.
Melt half the butter in a frying pan.
Add the green pepper, mushrooms, ground beef and half the white pepper.
Fry for 6-8 minutes, until the meat is lightly browned and the pepper just... - 43.2196
Omelette With Artichoke Stuffing
Saute artichokes in 1 tablespoon butter.
Mix with 4 tablespoons sauce.
Season beaten eggs with salt and pepper.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in omelet pan; pour in eggs.
Shake and stir with flat fork until set to your liking.
When omelet is ready for folding,... - 34.5894
Stuffed Blueberry Omelette
A good way to start the day..with a dessert omelet..packed with the goodness of juicy blueberries, this stuffed omelet will keep you satisfied for a long time. - 44.5666
Cut the cauliflower, potatoes or other vegetable into small pieces.
Potatoes should not be peeled.
Heat the ghee and fry the cumin seeds, aniseeds and mustard seeds.
Add the vegetable, turmeric and chilli powders and salt.
Lower the fire; cover... - 43.5567
You May Also Like!
Swiss Stuffed Omelets
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F(180° C) .
2) In a bowl, mix the beaten eggs with 3 or 4 tablespoons cream and a pinch of salt.
3) In a large omelet pan, heat 2 tablespoons butter and make 7 thin, omelets with the egg mixture, stack and... - 45.5585
Basic Stuffed Omelets
1. Prepare and stir-fry either of the fillings below. Drain and keep warm.
2. Beat eggs and season with salt.
3. Heat oil very hot. Pour eggs in slowly (do not stir). Then reduce heat to medium. When bottom begins to set (check this by lifting the edge with a... - 21.4693
Asparagus Stuffed Omelet
The omelet is an all-time favorite item for breakfast and when you have the asparagus stuffed omelet to start your day, you really don't require anything else. It is quite filling as well as nutritious. A glass of orange juice will be just sufficient to... - 120.426
Oriental Beef Omelets
In skillet cook ground beef or ground pork till meat is browned; drain off fat.
Combine cold water, soy sauce, cornstarch, ginger, and garlic powder; stir into meat.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in spinach leaves, bean sprouts, and bamboo... - 36.7035
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in small skillet.
Add mushrooms and cook 1 minute.
Remove and set aside.
Combine water, cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce and bouillon granules in small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, about 5... - 41.3045
Two Mushroom Omelette
Soak the dried mushrooms in the water for 1 hour.
Drain, squeeze dry, and chop.
Saute in the butter or oil along with the white mushrooms and the green onion, just until barely tender.
Add the salt, pepper, and sweet vermouth.
Toss, and use for a filling for... - 26.9439
Three Egg Omelette With Cheese And Ham
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
Add eggs; lift cooked edge with spatula to allow uncooked eggs to flow under cooked portion.
Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
Shake pan to loosen omelet.
Cook until set.
Place cheese and ham on 1/2... - 31.8841
Zucchini Blossom Stuffed Omelet
Zucchini Blossoms show up during the peak of summer and this is the perfect time to try this delicious omelet recipe. Summer is everyone's favorite time of year and the time for fresh, nutritious and light cooking. This recipe surely celebrated the season and... - 132.419
Combine eggs, salt, pepper, and water.
Beat lightly with a fork, just until yolks and whites are combined.
Heat 1 tablespoon butter in an omelet pan over high heat just until butter begins to turn brown.
Add one-quarter of the egg mixture and immediately stir... - 32.4267
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. In small bowl, with same beaters and with mixer at high speed, beat egg yolks, 1/4 cup water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon thyme, and 1/8 teaspoon... - 32.6734
1. In a skillet melt three tablespoons of the butter and add the shallot. Cook, stirring, one minute. Add the chicken livers and mushroom slices and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook gently, stirring, one minute, or until the livers are browned.
2. Sprinkle... - 27.1041
Mash tomatoes to a pulp in small bowl.
Melt butter in a skillet.
Add onions, garlic, bread crumbs, and green pepper.
Saute until brown.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and cayenne; simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
Beat egg yolks lightly.
Beat egg whites until stiff but... - 39.9939
Break crab meat into small chunks and remove any shell or cartilage.
Melt butter in a small skillet.
Add crab and cream and warm gently.
Add salt, cayenne, cognac, and chives.
Heat gently and keep warm.
Using a slotted spoon, fill center of each omelet with... - 32.182