- » Oliver Lasagna
Oliver Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Oliver Lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Oliver Lasagna recipes.
Olive Garden - Vegetable Lasagna
This Olive Garden- Vegetable Lasagna is a veggie’s dream come true. The wonderful combination of herbs, cheese, pasta and sauce is truly divine. Try it and do let me know how it turned out for you. - 37.1324
Crispy, Cheesy Lasagna
Who does not like lasagna? And if you are a fan of one dish meal, then this Italian dish is just perfect. The meaty, cheesy lasagna can be made in so many ways but this one is really special. It comes from an experienced chef. - 146.422
Lasagna deliciousa is a cooked beef and sausage bake made with tomato paste and cheese. The meat is skillet cooked and flavored with basil, fennel, garlic and parsley to finish with ripe olivs. Layered with lasagna noodles, cheese and meat sauce, the bake is... - 46.9304
Idaho Potato Lasagna
Admit it. There are very baked dishes in the world like lasagna that makes for soul-satisfying indulgence. And when you add potatoes to it, the joy just doubles. This video recipe shows how to bake quick and easy potato lasagna at home with a handful of... - 100.509
Low Carb Baked Eggplant Lasagna
Are you looking for a delicious recipe that will not throw you off your strict low carb diet? Then try this eggplant lasagna by LowCarb360. The recipe will yield a very tasty treat that is also very easy to make. Watch and learn! - 121.02
Super Veggie And Salmon Lasagna
Healthy and delicious Lasagna recipe made with Salmon & Veggie ( courgettes, aubergines, carrots, onion, tomatoes, peper) . - 48.6321
Prepare sauce, allowing 4 1/2 hours for cooking.
When sauce is partially done, heat the water, salt, and olive oil in a large saucepot.
When boiling, gradually add the noodles and bring rapidly to boiling; cook about 15 minutes, or until noodles are... - 42.5711
Lasagna Part 1 - Introduction
If you love Lasagna, this video is for you! This recipe video has four parts. This is the first part of the series which talks about how to go about preparing lasagna. Watch this video for more details! - 93.3926
Lasagna Part 3 - Making The Pasta
This is the third part of the video recipe of lasagna. This video talks about how to make the pasta. Apart from that, it also has helpful tips like lining the non-stick pan and how to avoid lasagna from sticking to each other. Make the most of it! - 103.693
Lasagna Part 4 - The Final Touch
This is the fourth and final video of Lasagna. This video talks about adding layers of pasta, sweet potato and squash to give it a colorful touch. The garnishing of sundried tomatoes also gives the required color. - 108.943
Lasagna Part 2 - Preparing Squash And Sweet Potato
This is the second part of the video recipe Lasagna, which talks about how to prepare squash and sweet potatoes for the lasagna. Specific instructions are given regarding cutting the vegetables, seasoning and baking it. - 97.1676
Heat oil in skillet, and saute onions for 5 minutes.
Add tomato puree, salt, pepper, oregano, and basil.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 40 minutes.
Add a little water if sauce becomes too thick.
Sift flour and salt together in a mixing bowl.
Make a well... - 43.957
Seafood Lasagna With Spaghetti Squash And Broccoli
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute shallots, mushrooms, garlic and thyme in oil 4 minutes or until shallots begin to brown.
Add flour; cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add wine, clam juice, nutmeg and pepper.
Boil 3 minutes to... - 44.1783
Turkey Artichoke Lasagna
1.Preheat oven to 350°F.
2.In large skillet, heat oil; add onion and garlic and saute until onions are translucent, stirring occasionally, 3 to 4 minutes. Add turkey and cook until lightly browned, 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently to break up meat. Stir... - 36.1652
Preheat the broiler.
In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice and olive oil.
Brush the eggplant slices with the mixture and arrange in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet; broil 5 to 6 inches from the heat for 2 1/2 minutes on each side or until golden... - 43.3318
1. Prepare Chicken Sauce: Saute the onion in the butter and olive oil in a large heavy saucepan over medium heat until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the carrot, celery and garlic; saute 2 to 3 minutes. Crumble in the ground chicken; sprinkle with salt. Cook over... - 45.1076
Zucchini Mushroom And Pimiento Lasagne
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Wrap each unpeeled garlic bulb in aluminum foil, set in the oven, and roast for 20 minutes.
Cool in the foil until easy to handle, then pull off the garlic cloves one by one and pinch, squeezing the flesh into a small bowl; mash... - 43.7528
Brown onion in oil and add meat and garlic.
Drain excess rat, and simmer for 1 hour, until thick.
Cook noodles according to directions, drain and dry.
Spread half of meat sauce in a 9x13 pan, cover with half the noodles.
Add spinach mixture; 1 egg beaten with... - 43.4293
Lasagne Spirals With Shrimp And Broccoli
1. In a large pot, blanch the lasagna sheets until al dente, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, heat milk and stir in a blend of fish stock and corn starch until it smoothens and thickens.
3. Now, add swiss cheese and... - 46.8584
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In large uncovered saucepan or Dutch oven boil water add noodles, cooking oil and salt and cook for about 14 to 16 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) To prepare chicken sauce, in a large... - 45.8358
Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
1. Prepare Ingredients required.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
3. In a large nonstick roasting pan, toss eggplant, zucchini, sweet pepper, and carrots with 1 tablespoon oil.
4. Roast the vegetables in the preheated oven for 45 minutes,... - 47.0643
1) First, prepare the tomato sauce by following the instructions below.
2) In a deep, heavy skillet, heat oil over low heat.
3) In hot oil, saute the onion, garlic and parsley until onion turns soft, for about 5 minutes.
4) To the skillet, add... - 48.4558
Classic Italian Baked Lasagna
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a shallow baking dish with olive oil, salad oil, butter or margarine.
2. Arrange strips of lasagna across the baking dish. Let the ends extend over opposite sides of the dish.
3. Form sausage meat into tiny balls... - 30.009
Cook lasagna according to package directions; drain.
Brown beef in large skillet in oil with onions and garlic.
Add tomato paste, tomato sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, oregano, bay leaf, basil, parsley, 1/8 tea spoon pepper and 1 1/2 cups water; simmer for 1... - 40.2419
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a large kettle of boiling salted water, slide the lasagne noodles, a few at a time so that there is no breaking. Keep the noodles from sticking by adding olive oil or vegetable oil.... - 47.4507
Summer Vegetable Lasagna
This summer vegetable lasagna uses fresh seasonally produce and will impress even the most dedicated carnivore! This recipe for vegetarian lasagna is simple to make, and oh, so delicious! It's a hassle-free recipe, fancy enough for picnics, pot-luck parties... - 108.118
How about trying a great Cheese Lasagna recipe? The Cheese Lasagna is one of the most popular creations of the European Cuisine. Indulge yourself in this Cheese Lasagna as Main Dish. I am eagerly waiting to know what you think about this Cheese Lasagna. Send... - 49.6482
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the lasagna for about 8 minutes until they become tender. Rinse, drain and set aside.
3) Steam the zucchini slices for 2 minutes or until they become soft. Keep aside.
4) In a pan, heat oil and saute onions... - 48.5908
1) Preheat oven to 375° F before baking.
2) Skin and debone the chicken.
3) Tear meat with fingers.
4) Mix together tomatoes and olives, lightly crushing tomatoes using the back of spoon.
5) Take a 13 x 9-inch baking pan and thinly... - 40.5915
This lasagne recipe is made with ground beef and vegetables with cheese, herbs and sour cream. Savory and deliciously moist, this meat lasagna has the flavor of vermouth to it and is filled with pine nuts which gives you a burst of mingled flavors and... - 47.5483
I Dream Of... Lasagna
I Dream of... a filling, flavorful and healthy meal made by Jenny the Genie! Wishes granted and cravings satisfied. - 103.518
Fall Or Winter Lasagna
This fabulous twist on classic lasagna is perfect for cold weather months when hearty ingredients are bountiful. This recipe uses butternut squash, kale, leeks, sweet potatoes and a classic French Mother sauce called "Sauce Bechamel." - 117.581
Try this alluring Lasagna recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Lasagna is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends on a get together. - 45.4277
Those who enjoy eating lasagna, must definitely check out this recipe. The chef shows how to make the veggie lasagna, so I'm sure vegetarians will surely want to try it. It's heavenly delicious and you can serve the lasagna with hot garlic bread. Do check... - 96.7653
Cook noodles, following label directions; drain; return to same kettle; toss with salad oil or olive oil to keep from sticking.
While noodles cook, dice sausage patties; brown with no fat, stirring often, in medium size frying pan; stir in tomatoes, tomato... - 33.219
Lasagne is a very tempting side dish recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Lasagne effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 34.6315
Florentine Vegetarian Lasagna
1 Grease a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Set aside.
2 Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
3 Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan cook mushrooms, carrot, and onion in hot oil until tender. Stir in tomato sauce, tomato... - 33.8559
Vegetarian Noodle Lasagna
A layered noodles and vegetarian lasagna with creamy tomato and cheese sauce, spiced with italian herbs like basil, oregano and thyme and filled wit pesto sauce and veggies! - 46.2242
1) Take a skillet and heat olive oil in it. Add onions, garlic and green peppers. Cook for about 10 minutes or until tender.
2) Add pepper, salt, parsley, tomatoes, oregano and tomato sauce.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 30 minutes.
4) Add... - 48.4691
Italian Sausage Lasagna
This italian sausage lasagna is a meaty lasagna recipe with a bite to it. cooked with italian sausages along with vegetables like bell peppers, yellow onions, flavord with garlic and tomatoes, the italian sausage lasagna is baked with spinach and cheese and... - 46.9013
Italian Veg Lasagna Roll Ups
Lasagna roll ups are cooked lasagna noodles rolled up with a cheese and vegetable mixture and baked in a sauce. If Cream Cheese is not available it could be replaced with Ricotta Cheese. This dish uses three different types of cheeses- cottage, parmesan and... - 119.321
Classic Seafood Lasagna
1. Preheat oven. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the leek and cook until tender. Stir in the tomatoes and tomato puree. Cook until mixture boils then simmer, uncovered, until sauce is slightly thickened. Stir in the prawn and fish pieces, cover and... - 35.4333
Organic Veggie Lasagna
Many of you might prefer vegetarian lasagna instead of the non-veg variation. Here is the recipe by which you can keep your lasagna simple, delicate yet nutritious. Go through the video and follow the chef to prepare this at your kitchen. A super delicious... - 88.7924
Vegan Lasagna - Part 1: Getting Ready
Lasagna is a traditional Italian dish and this video depicts the recipe with a twist. This recipe has been specially modified to suit the vegan diet. Watch the video and get ready with the preparation. - 102.509
1. To make meat sauce, heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Cook onion and garlic, stirring, for 3 minutes or until golden. Add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Add beef and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until brown.... - 33.266
Spinach Mushroom Lasagna
This Spinach Mushroom Lasagna recipe is my favorite. My friends really enjoy the dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, they ask me to cook this delicious Spinach Mushroom Lasagna. You should try this Spinach Mushroom Lasagna recipe. - 46.6338
Deep Dish Lasagna
In a large skillet, heat the oil and saute the onion, carrot, and celery until the onion is tender but not brown.
Add the beef and sausage and cook until browned.
Stir in the wine and reduce.
Bring to a slow boil, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 30... - 41.2752
Cook beef and sausage in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until meats are no longer pink.
Add mushrooms, onion and garlic.
Cook several minutes, stirring frequently.
Add tomatoes, marinara sauce, salt, basil and Italian seasoning.
Combine... - 44.2329
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8X8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until mushrooms are browned and beginning to release liquid. Stir in... - 34.7553
Easy Cheesy Lasagna
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish or lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add zucchini, mushrooms, onion and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes.
COMBINE ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese,... - 44.061
Zucchini And Sausage Lasagna
1 In a pan, heat the oil and add carrots, onion and celery, fry gently until softened.
2 Remove the sausage casings and discard them
3 In the pan, add the meat and break up while stirring, using a spoon.
4 Fry until brown and gradually pour in... - 46.8645
Easy Cheesy Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With nonstick cooking spray, spray a 13x9-inch baking dish or a lasagna pan.
3) Place a large skillet over medium heat and heat the oil. Add the mushrooms, zucchini, onion and garlic.... - 43.858
Fresh Herb And Vegetable Lasagna
The fresh herb and vegetable lasagna is a vegetarian lasagna prepared with vegetables and lasagna noodles and flavored with basil, rosemary and thyme. Prepared with a filling of cooked eggplant, zucchini, red peppers and mushrooms, the lasagna is also... - 44.8987
Prepare lasagna noodles as directed on package; drain.
Crumble ground beef and sausage into 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 7 to 8 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring 2 or 3 times to break apart.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomato... - 50.5196
Spencer Christian's Turkey Lasagna
1) Preheat oven.
2) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and cook turkey over moderate high heat.
3) Crush the meat with a wooden spoon for 3 to 5 minutes till light brown.
4) Pour the meat into colander. Keep aside.
5) In a large, heavy... - 46.0308
Simmered Lasagne Verde
Saute shallots in olive oil until transparent.
Add ground beef.
Add tomato paste with equal part water and simmer.
Add tomatoes with spices.
Simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Add small amounts of water if sauce becomes too... - 41.4634
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large, non-stick frying pan. Fry the aubergine for 5 mins until softened, then tip into a bowl. Fry the mushrooms in the remaining oil for a few mins until golden, then mix with the aubergine and... - 35.9192
Cook the lasagne in boiling salted water with the olive oil (about 15 minutes), then remove the pasta and lay it on a slightly damp dish towel to drain.
While the lasagne is cooking, saute the sausage meat in a trypan over medium heat for 10 minutes, breaking... - 41.1672
Gluten Free Beef And Sausage Lasagne
All those who love meat and suffer from gluten allergies here is a recipe that meets those needs. Chef KC Pomering shows how to make Gluten Free Meat Lasagne using appropriate gluten free substitutes in the recipe. Enjoyment assured without worry! - 121.159
Spicy Lasagne Roll Ups
Heat the olive oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, basil, marjoram, bay leaf, half the garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper; cook, uncovered, until the onion is soft about 5 minutes.
Remove 2 tablespoons of the... - 44.113
Creamy Courgette Lasagne
1. Heat oven to 220C / 200C fan / gas 7. Put a pan of water on to boil, then cook the lasagne sheets for about 5 mins until softened, but not cooked through. Rinse in cold water, then drizzle with a little oil to stop them sticking together.
2. Meanwhile,... - 32.9768
Cold Lasagne Rolls With Rice Spinach And Sausage
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook the sausage links until well done. Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the sausage to a cutting board. Remove casing and put the sausage meat in a large mixing bowl. Discard the grease from the skillet (but do... - 38.2925
Cook Along Turkey And Spinach Lasagne
If you are looking for ways to spark up lasagne, then this dish might as well turn out to be the perfect excuse. Paul here shares a unique recipe using turkey and spinach to prepare a lip-smacking dish, good enough to jazz up your most boring meals into a... - 126.846
Saute onion and garlic in saucepan in 2 tablespoons oil until lightly browned.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, herbs and red pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Combine beef, pork, parsley, eggs, bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons... - 46.8157
Vegetable And Tofu Lasagne
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 6 minutes; add zucchini and cook until noodles are al dente and zucchini is soft, about 4 minutes longer. Drain. Rinse... - 41.9102
Saute beef, pork, onion and garlic in oil in 4-quart saucepan until meat is well browned.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water, salt, oregano, basil and red pepper; simmer, covered, 1 hour.
Cook lasagne according to package directions for about 10 minutes;... - 44.509
Lasagne With Aubergine And Spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degree C, 20 minutes before baking.
2. Grease a baking dish with butter.
3. Place the spinach into a large pan,
4. Sauté on high flame until wilted.
5. Drain and chop.
6. Place in a bowl and season with... - 46.8628
Criss Cross Lasagna
1. Squeeze sausages from casings; mix meat lightly with meat-loaf mixture. Shape into a large patty in a frying pan; brown for 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks; push to one side.
2. Stir in onion and garlic; saute just until soft. Stir in... - 32.6477
Our Favorite Lasagna
1 Squeeze sausages from casings; mix meat lightly with ground beef.
Shape into a large patty in a frying pan; brown 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks; push to one side.
2 Stir in onion and garlic; saute just until soft.
Stir in... - 39.8435
This is the way we make lasagna in Tuscany. - 0
Simple Homemade Vegetarian Lasagna
This is one of the simplest lasagnas you can make - but make no mistake about it, it’s simply delicious and cries Mamamia! The secret behind the great flavor is in the homemade Tomato Sauce. Once you've got a great sauce you can add any ingredients you like... - 136.712
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, toss the squashes and egg plant in olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Line up each piece 1/2 inch apart from each other on a parchment lined baking tray and bake for 10 to 15... - 101.308
Combine the chili powder, cumin, salt, red pepper and enchilada sauce in a bowl; mix well.
Combine the sour cream, scallions and green chiles in a second bowl; mix well.
Spread the enchilada sauce mixture in a 9xl3 inch baking dish.
Arrange 2 of the tortillas... - 44.3732
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Place the lasagna strips in a saucepan, cover with water and boil for a few minutes until they are just starting to soften (most brands advise you to do this, but check the instructions on the packet).
Heat the oil in a large... - 36.162
In a mood to have some tasty lasagna then do try out this recipe. The Chef shows this amazing recipe. It's simply delicious and if you have invited friends over then this is great to serve. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 112.33
Three Layer Lasagna
Cook noodles in boiling salted water for 25 minutes, or until tender, stirring frequently.
Drain; add oil.
Arrange noodles and remaining ingredients in shallow 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
Make 3 layers each of cooked noodles, ricotta, Mozzarella, Tomato-Meat... - 32.6748
Heat salted water and oil to boiling.
Cook noodles 12 to 15 minutes; drain.
Arrange on platter.
Slice unpeeled eggplant crosswise into 14-inch rounds; fry both sides in heated oil until tender. (They cook quickly and absorb considerable oil, which must be... - 39.4321
Cheesy Vegetable Lasagna
1. Boil water in a pan. Cook noodles in it for 5 minutes.
2. Rinse the noodles in cold water and drain away the excess liquid.
3. Place the noodles in the pot and mix olive oil.
4. Stir well so that the noodles are well coated and do not stick to one... - 44.9891
1. Cook noodles following recipe for Cooked Pasta.
2. Put olive oil and beef into a 9-inch glass pie plate. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 2 1/2 minutes at HIGH, or until meat is no longer pink; stir occasionally.
3. Pour 1 1/2 cups spaghetti... - 30.102
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Lay the noodles flat on a work surface to prevent them from sticking together.
Warm the oil in a medium no-stick skillet over medium... - 50.7754
This easy raw lasagna is one of the tastiest recipes ever!!! Served warm or chilled, it's going to be a favorite of everybody. Watch the recipe now!! - 115.597
Spinach Lasagna is an amazingly delicious main course meal recipe. Try this Spinach Lasagna dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 46.6038
1 Slide lasagna noodles, a few at a time so as not to break, into a large kettle of boiling salted water.
Add olive oil or vegetable oil to keep noodles from sticking.
Cook, stirring often with a wooden spoon, 15 minutes, or just until tender.
Drain;... - 40.8861
This Lasagna is my passion. Try this pasta made with an assortment of cheese, beef and herbs for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Lasagna are welcome. - 37.8242
Cook lasagna according to package directions; drain.
Brown beef in large skillet in oil with onions and garlic.
Add tomato paste, tomato sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, oregano, bay leaf, basil, parsley, 1/8 tea- spoon pepper and 11/2 cups water; simmer for 1... - 41.6266
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Combine the beef, beans, oregano, cumin and garlic powder in a large bowl and mix well.
Line a 9xl3 inch baking dish with uncooked lasagna noodles, 4 across and 1 at the end.
Spread half the... - 45.1446
Spinach And Ricotta Stuffed Lasagna Rolls
In an 8-quart stockpot of boiling salted water, cook the lasagna noodles until "al dente"; drain.
Transfer the noodles to a large bowl of cold water to prevent sticking.
Meanwhile, in a 10-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat.
Add the... - 49.061
Zucchini Lasagna Without Noodles
Can use eggplant and zucchini, sliced lengthwise instead of pasta.
Carl doesn't like eggplant so I only use zucchini!
Layer with sauce and filling.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
Bake 350 oven for 1 hour. - 43.6364
Lasagna With Shrimp And Artichoke Hearts
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200°C).
2 In a hallow ovenproof dish, put tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, chili flakes, basil and olive oil.
3 Stir to mix well and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
4 Meanwhile, cook the... - 46.8069
Makeahead Chicken Lasagna
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Skim fat from broth of the opened canned chicken and keep aside.
3) Drain broth saving for later use.
4) Skin and debone chicken being careful to leave meat as large pieces as possible.
5)... - 40.8907
Rinse the cooked noodles in cold water so they won't stick together. Set them aside.
Saute the onions and garlic in the olive oil until they are soft and transparent, but not browned. Stir in the tomato, oregano, basil, parsley, and salt. Cook the sauce... - 38.5417
Turkey Lasagna In White Sauce
1) FOR THE TURKEY SAUCE: Take a large, heavy saucepan and melt butter in it. Saute onion in it for about 5 minutes or until onion turns tender. Add celery, carrot and garlic. Saute for another 2-3 minutes. Crumble turkey and sprinkle salt over it. Cook... - 47.2965
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
1. Saute chopped onion in olive oil until soft. Add garlic, red pepper flakes, sugar, and tomatoes, juice and all. Stir in grated carrot and zucchini. Salt and pepper to taste. Simmer the sauce for at least 1 hour, until the shredded vegetables have dissolved... - 38.0554
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, cook spinach with water that clings, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring once.
Drain and set aside.
In same casserole, cook mushrooms, carrot, onion, and oil, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in... - 44.3231
Vegetable Italian Lasagna
In a medium covered skillet cook sliced carrots, chopped onion, and minced garlic in hot olive or cooking oil till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in meatless spaghetti sauce, water, oregano, salt, and basil.
Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or till... - 48.571
Pumpkin Lasagna & Pumpkin Spice Cake
1. Pre-heat your oven at 350F.
2. For making pumpkin lasagna, in a saute pan, pour some oil and saute the onions until they are translucent.
3. Add the sausage meat to the pan and once they turn slightly brown add the mushrooms, garlic... - 119.147
Vegetarian "chicken" Lasagna Alfredo
This totally vegetarian lasagna has become a welcome main course to all of my meat-eating friends. It has a rich "chicken" alfredo sauce that has great texture and flavor. - 46.1404