- » Oliver Fish Pie
Oliver Fish Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oliver fish pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oliver fish pie recipes.
Holiday Luxurious Fish Pie
If you are looking for a quick one-dish meal that isn't just comforting, but also can be prepared in a snap, this is it. Luxurious fish pie, as the name says, is an opulent indulgent, packed with taste and nutrition. Here's a simple, quick recipe that is sure... - 99.3422
Pastel De Pescado (fish Pie)
Heat oil in saucepan, add almonds and let color on all sides.
Lift out with slotted spoon, leaving Oil.
In same pan gently saute onions and garlic until transparent but not brown.
Add tomatoes and bay leaf, and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring... - 39.9095
The Healthier Fish Pie
This Fish Pie is a favorite among seafood enthusiasts and is prepared with a slight twist to make it even more appealing and enhance its health quotient. - 0
Fantastic Fish Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 230C/210C fan/ gas 8.
2. Add the potatoes to salted boiling water and boil again for two minutes.
3. To the same boiling water, put in eggs and time the cooking process to 8 minutes for hardboiled eggs. By this time, the... - 46.2644
Rude Boy Fish Pie
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Using a foil, wrap potatoes, place on oven shelf and bake for 90 minutes or till well cooked.
3. Take a large pan, heat butter with olive oil. Add pancetta and fry for a minute.
4. Stir in... - 47.8836
Sardine Pizza Pie
Line an 8 or 9 inch (20 cm or 23 cm) pie plate with pie crust having it slightly thicker than for a dessert pie shell.
Prick and bake 10 minutes.
Drain sardines and arrange on the bottom of pastry shell.
Add,alternate layers off cheese, tomatoes, parsley,... - 39.9972
Spanish Fish Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) With half the pastry, line a 9-inch deep pie plate.
3) In a killer, heat 3 tablespoons of oil and sauté onions for about 10 minutes. Add the tomato, garlic, parsley and fish cut into... - 43.7052
Salmon And Prawn Puff Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Place the pastry on a floured surface and cut out two 5-inch rounds. Place on a baking tray, score with a knife, brush with egg and bake for 10 minutes until well risen and golden.
3. Remove any... - 48.9583
Hors D'oeuvres Pie
1) In a large plate arrange slice of bread.
2) Cut into 12 pie-shaped wedges.
3) In a bowl, mix hard-boiled eggs with mayonnaise.
4) Add onion salt and stir.
5) Transfer content into pastry bag with star tube.
6) Put a whirled edge around each in the... - 41.071
Roll the pastry and line the flan.
Melt the butter in a small pan and cook the onion slowly until it is soft but not brown.
Put kipper, onions and olives in the cooked flan case.
Beat the eggs to break up, add the milk and pepper to taste.
Pour... - 37.0843
Pastel De Pescado
1. Take a mixing bowl and mix flour, salt and sugar in it.
2. Put ½ cup butter until well mashed.
3. Put cold water sufficient enough to make it into ball shaped dough.
4. Secure the dough in a plastic wrap and chill for an hour.
For... - 46.899
Marinated Kipper Fillets
1) Using a sharp knife, take the skin off the kipper fillets
2) Into an oval dish, layer the fillet with slices of onion and sprinkling of coriander and ground pepper
3) Tuck the bay leaves randomly into the dish
4) Into a jar with a screw jar top,... - 46.3217
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Roll out the pastry to fit the top of a deep pie dish and leave to rest.
Blanch the eel pieces in boiling salted water for 2 minutes, drain and cool.
Grease the pie dish with a little of the butter.
Layer the eel pieces... - 44.857