- » Olive Turkey
Olive Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of olive turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for olive turkey recipes.
Turkey Saltimbocca With Spinach And Olive Oil Mash
1. Peel the potato and cut into small cubes. In a saucepan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and add potatoes, simmer for about 12 minutes until tender.
2. Slice the turkey escallops, at an angle, into 6 pieces. Place between 2 sheets of... - 46.9591
Turkey Meatball & Olive Casserole
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 2-quart round casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
COOK pasta according to package directions until al dente.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, COMBINE turkey, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, egg, onion, Worcestershire, Italian seasoning,... - 45.6789
Turkey Olive Ragout En Crust
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In medium skillet over medium heat, cook and stir turkey and garlic in oil 5 to 6 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink in center; remove and set aside.
Add onions to skillet; cook and stir until lightly browned.
Add potato,... - 42.5559
Roast Turkey With Olive Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
1) In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of oil. Saute the onions, celery and garlic until they turn soft.
2) Add in the bread cubes, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, water and... - 42.4796
Olive And Prune Turkey Fries
Olive And Prune Turkey Fries will please the olive lovers for sure - am one and is pleased!!! This dish requires just a handful of ingredients and you can prepare it in a jiffy. Just give this yummy Olive And Prune Turkey Fries a try. - 38.0492
You May Also Like!
Jack & Olives Turkey Enchiladas
Mix turkey, tomato, onions, chilies and garlic powder in 15-oz casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) 1 min; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until hot, 30 to 60 seconds longer [1 to 2 min longer]; drain.
Place tortillas in 1 stack [2... - 45.2745
Turkey marengo is a saucy turkey and mushroom recipe. Prepared with turkey breast, the turkey marengo is cooked with spaghetti sauce and added white wine. Filled with mushrooms and black olives, the turkey is finished with a dash of brandy and can be served... - 45.088
Turkey And Cranberry Layered Pate
Line a 900 g/2 lb loaf tin (pan) with non stick baking parchment.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the livers, bacon, garlic and juniper berries and fry (saute), stirring, for 2 minutes.
Puree in a blender or food processor with the port and season... - 41.1521
Smoked Turkey Pate
Smoked Turkey Pate is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this, you will always crave for some more. - 40.0092
Perfectly Cooked Turkey
If you are preparing for Thanksgiving, set aside a few minutes to watch this video. This recipe video talks about how to perfectly cook a turkey. The tips and processes given are very helpful as the preparation process of defrosting is also given importance... - 113.065
No Fuss Turkey Breast
1) Rub turkey breast with oil.
2) In a slow cooker, place the meat, add water, cover, and cook on high for one hour or low for 4-5 hours.
3) Let it cool and store in freezer.
4) Use as required. - 32.415
It's thanksgiving! Instead of your regular roast turkey, try something new like this deep fired turkey. You maybe want to attempt it. See the video for more of Ken's cooking! - 106.971
Turkey Breast Provencal With Vegetables
Preheat oven to 325°F In 13x9-inch baking pan combine bouillon, wine, lemon juice, garlic, onions, rosemary, thyme, salt, fennel seeds and black pepper.
Cover pan with foil; bake 20 minutes.
Remove pan from oven.
Add tomatoes, artichoke hearts, asparagus and... - 45.1643
1) Cut the turkey into small cubes.
2) Omitting any oil, cook the linguini as per directions on the packing.
3) Drain and rinse with cold water.
4) Drain well.
5) In a bowl, combine vinegar, oil and seasonings.
6) Mix well and cover.
7) Refrigerate... - 48.4886