- » Olive Tomato Sauce
Olive Tomato Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of olive tomato sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for olive tomato sauce recipes.
Baked Semolina With Tomato And Olive Sauce
Bring stock and milk to boil in large pan.
Stir in semolina; cook, stirring, about 15 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Stir in the egg, half of the cheddar and three- quarters of the parmesan; spread semolina evenly into oiled deep 19cm cake pan.
Cover;... - 43.206
Chicken With Tomato Olive Sauce
In a small bowl stir together egg and water.
In a shallow bowl or pie plate combine bread crumbs, parsley, and lemon-pepper seasoning.
Stir in melted butter.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Dip chicken in egg mixture, and then roll in crumb mixture... - 34.5426
No Cook Tomato Olive Sauce
1. Mix artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and olives in a bowl.
2. Add oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper and toss properly to coat the vegetables well. Cover the bowl put in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Remove the mixture from refrigerator and add... - 33.3616
Piquant Tomato And Olive Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan with the onion and cook without browning about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes and cook down to a pulp, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Heat through and serve with pasta. - 28.6891
You May Also Like!
Olive Tomato Sauce
Melt butter or margarine in saucepan placed on one side of grill.
Saute onion and green pepper until onion is lightly browned.
Add remaining ingredients; simmer 10-15 minutes or until green pepper is tender. - 29.1995
Sliced Steak With Olive And Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; preheat the grill to medium-high or prepare a medium-hot fire.
2. Sprinkle the steak with the salt and pepper and place on the grill rack. Grill, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the... - 29.8116
Fresh Tomato Sauce With Olive Oil
1 In a bowl, put the tomatoes and pour some boiling water over them.
2 Allow them stand for a minute or two, this will allow the skins slip off very easily.
3 Chop up the flesh finely.
4 In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
5 ... - 39.8443
Quick Two-tomato Sauce With Nicoise Olives
I always jokingly say that Quick Two-Tomato Sauce With Nicoise Olives is my soul's food. I heard my kid quote the same about Quick Two-Tomato Sauce With Nicoise Olives the other day. Enjoy cooking! - 41.6713
Tomato Black Olive Sauce With Penne Pasta
Black olives, prosciutto ends, porcini mushrooms and tomatoes in this sauce produce several strong flavors, serve this one hot with some parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. brought to you by Mestolando, mestolando.com - 13.371
Meatballs With Tomato And Green Olive Sauce
To make the sauce heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick pan.
Add the garlic and sizzle gently for a couple of minutes.
Tip in the tomatoes and cloves, then simmer for 15 minutes until the sauce has thickened a little, squashing down the tomatoes as you... - 45.2369
Pork Chops With Tomato-olive Sauce
Brown chops in fat; add salt, pepper and garlic.
Cook for 15 minutes.
Place sliced tomatoes and olives in bottom of shallow baking dish.
Combine flour, salt and pepper; sprinkle over tomatoes and olives.
Add chops; discard garlic.
Measure 2 tablespoons... - 35.6149
Breast Of Chicken With Black Olive Mousse And Tomato Cream Sauce
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together the chopped chicken, egg, and egg white
2. Add the olives and mix again.
3. Add the cream in a slow but steady stream.
4. Mix in the salt and pepper.
5. Cover and refrigerate.
6. With a... - 46.7094
Red Snapper With Tomato Sauce And Olives
Remove stems, seeds and membranes from chilies; cut chilies lengthwise into thin strips.
Cook and stir onions and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until onion is tender.
Add chilies, tomato sauce, lime juice, 1 teaspoon salt, the sugar, cinnamon, cloves and 1/8... - 43.3027