- » Olive Tomato Sauce
Olive Tomato Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of olive tomato sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for olive tomato sauce recipes.
Meatballs With Tomato And Green Olive Sauce
To make the sauce heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick pan.
Add the garlic and sizzle gently for a couple of minutes.
Tip in the tomatoes and cloves, then simmer for 15 minutes until the sauce has thickened a little, squashing down the tomatoes as you... - 44.8548
Baked Semolina With Tomato And Olive Sauce
Bring stock and milk to boil in large pan.
Stir in semolina; cook, stirring, about 15 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Stir in the egg, half of the cheddar and three- quarters of the parmesan; spread semolina evenly into oiled deep 19cm cake pan.
Cover;... - 42.3182
Poached Fish Roll Ups With Tomato Basil And Olive Sauce
1) On a large platter or tray, marinate the fish with the vinegar and refrigerate, covered.
2) In the meantime, in a large nonstick skillet, over moderate heat, heat half of the oil for the stuffing.
3) Sauté half of the garlic in it... - 42.0468
Fresh Tomato Sauce With Olive Oil
1 In a bowl, put the tomatoes and pour some boiling water over them.
2 Allow them stand for a minute or two, this will allow the skins slip off very easily.
3 Chop up the flesh finely.
4 In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
5 ... - 40.1016
Sliced Steak With Olive And Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; preheat the grill to medium-high or prepare a medium-hot fire.
2. Sprinkle the steak with the salt and pepper and place on the grill rack. Grill, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the... - 27.9992
Olive Tomato Sauce
Melt butter or margarine in saucepan placed on one side of grill.
Saute onion and green pepper until onion is lightly browned.
Add remaining ingredients; simmer 10-15 minutes or until green pepper is tender. - 27.3496
Piquant Tomato And Olive Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan with the onion and cook without browning about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes and cook down to a pulp, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Heat through and serve with pasta. - 26.5634