- » Olive Tomato
Olive Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of olive tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for olive tomato recipes.
Sardines With Olives And Tomatoes
1. Season the sardines inside and out with salt and pepper to taste. Insert 1-2 basil leaves inside the cavity of each fish. Using a sharp knife, make a few slashes in the body of each fish.
2. Cut the tomatoes and olives into slices and transfer to a large... - 39.3173
Gourmet Olives And Tomatoes
Shake oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic and peppercorns in tightly covered large jar.
Add olives; cover and shake to coat olives evenly with liquid.
Refrigerate at least 8 hours, tipping jar occasionally to distribute marinade.
About 5 hours before serving,... - 29.7925
You May Also Like!
Olive Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut thin slice from stem end of each tomato and scoop out pulp, reserving shells; set shells upside-down on paper towels and let drain.
Drain off excess liquid from pulp; chop pulp and set aside.
In small nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot;... - 30.4321
Broiled Swordfish With Tomato Olive Confetti
Prepare Tomato-Olive Confetti and set aside.
Rinse fish, pat dry, and place on oiled rack of a 12- by 14-inch broiler pan; brush fish with oil.
Broil about 5 inches below heat for 5 minutes.
Turn fish over, brush with oil, and continue to broil until fish is... - 27.2123
Tomato Olive Quiches
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Bake pie shells for 8 minutes.
Remove from oven and set aside.
Reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
Combine flour; salt and pepper in small dish.
Dip tomato slices into mixture, shaking off excess.
Heat oil in large skillet over... - 38.7397
Sliced Steak With Olive And Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; preheat the grill to medium-high or prepare a medium-hot fire.
2. Sprinkle the steak with the salt and pepper and place on the grill rack. Grill, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the... - 27.9992
No Cook Tomato Olive Sauce
1. Mix artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and olives in a bowl.
2. Add oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper and toss properly to coat the vegetables well. Cover the bowl put in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Remove the mixture from refrigerator and add... - 32.0523
Spinach & Olives Stuffed Tomatoes
In a small saucepan over high heat, bring the broth to a boil.
Add the millet.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 40 minutes, or until the broth is absorbed and the millet is tender.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to... - 40.3907
Olive Tomato Sauce
Melt butter or margarine in saucepan placed on one side of grill.
Saute onion and green pepper until onion is lightly browned.
Add remaining ingredients; simmer 10-15 minutes or until green pepper is tender. - 27.3496
Arugula Tomato And Olive Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, vinegar, and olive oil. Beat with fork to blend.
2. Cut each tomato into 8 wedges. Toss tomatoes, arugula, olives, and onion together in bowl with dressing. - 29.3962
Tomato Olive And Feta Salad
Combine tomatoes, olives and cheese in bowl.
Pour over Dressing, stand 1 hour before serving.
Dressing: Combine all ingredients. - 28.0295
Olive Tomato Recipes By Category