- » Olive Salad
Olive Salad Recipes
Olive salad is a very famous type of salad that is made up from a combination of green and black olives. Apart from olives, other regular vegetables such as shallots, parsley, celery and garlic are also used in most ... More »
Vegetarian Olive Salad
Planning to throw a thanksgiving party for the whole family and need a quick side dish idea, then this amazing olive salad is surely going to be hit specially with the vegetarian crowd. The chef provides very simple instructions here to put together a great... - 102.276
Green Olive Salad With Homemade Dressing
You will love the crisp garden salad of greens, olives, croutons, pepperoncini, and parmesan, dressed with a creamy, flavorful dressing. Exceptionally fabulous! This salad is a “pat yourself on the back” creation, an interesting and adventurous dish,... - 76.6364
Garbanzo And Green Olive Salad
1. Wash and clean olives in a wire strainer and drain thoroughly.
2. Slice olives and keep in a bowl.
3. Drain garbanzos.
4. Add garbanzos to olives. Add onion, celery, garlic, parsley, lemon peel, lemon juice, and cayenne.
5. Drizzle oil over it and... - 48.6819
Potato And Black Olive Salad
1) Boil the potatoes with their jackets on and peel while still hot enough to handle.
2) Cut into cubes and place into a bowl.
3)... - 45.6119
Angel Hair Chicken Olive Salad
1. In a pan cook the pasta after breaking its coils a little as per package directions and keep aside.
2. Make julienne strips of the beans and snow peas and 1-inch length cut pieces of the asparagus diagonally.
3. In a pan boil water and add beans and... - 44.6784
Orange And Black Olive Salad
1) Using a ragged knife, cut away orange peels, pith and discard. Cut oranges crosswise into thin slices.
2) In a bowl add slices of mint, olive oil, garlic, coriander, cayenne (if using), sugar, and salt to taste. Toss gently to mix.
3)... - 44.2422
Orange And Olive Salad
1) Wash and peel oranges and remove the white pith. Slice crosswise into 1/2 inch thick.
2) Wash lemons and cut in halves. Squeeze the juice out to measure about 1/2 cup.
3) Thoroughly wash coriander and pat dry with paper towels. Reserving 4... - 41.3554
Chicken And Olive Salad
Looking for a tasty dish to make, try out this Chicken Olive Salad Mold. Here's an incredibly simple recipe for your favorite Chicken Olice Salad Mold. - 41.2263
Olive Salad Finger Sandwiches
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from cream cheese and bread. Mix well, cling wrap and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
2. Place 6 slices on a chopping board and portion equal olive mixture on to each slice. Spread... - 40.7754
Macaroni Olive Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse thoroughly to cool.
2. Don't rely on the package for correct cooking time. Start timing when the water returns to a boil. Most pastas cook in 8 to 12 minutes.
3. Combine with eggs, onion,... - 40.061
Orange And Olive Salad
Separate the lettuce into leaves.
Wash thoroughly and pat dry with a dish towel.
Put in a salad bowl.
Mix the orange juice with the salt, pepper and sugar.
Pour over the lettuce and toss to coat.
Peel the orange.
Slice thinly, then halve the slices.
Arrange... - 39.7282
Potato Ham And Olive Salad
1.Boil the potatoes until soft.
2.Remove the peel and cut them in 8 pieces each.
3.Scatter the lettuce leaves and rinse them well.
4.Put the leaves in bowl containing ice cold water for half an hour.
5.Once done, drain and wipe using a kitchen... - 39.5945
Macaroni Olive Salad
Gradually add macaroni and salt to rapidly boiling water so water continues to boil.
Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender.
Drain in colander, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Blend together sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, dry mustard... - 39.0904
Red Onion And Black Olive Salad
Slice onions very thinly; separate into rings.
Arrange onion rings in shallow salad bowl and sprinkle olives over.
Combine oil, soy sauce, sherry, vinegar and pepper; mix well.
Pour over salad.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Just before serving, toss salad... - 38.7895
Pepper And Olive Salad
1. Wash peppers, halve, and remove core, seeds and pith.
2. Remove skin from peppers by placing under a grill. Cook until skin blisters and remove skin under a tap.
3. Cut flesh into large dice.
4. Place the oil in a frying pan with the peppers, seasoning and... - 38.4841
Prawn And Olive Salad
1. Cut the red and green peppers into thin strips about 2.5 cm/1 inch long.
2. Add the peppers to the dressing with the prawns and peanuts.
3. Toss together.
4. Arrange the lettuce in the serving dish, pile the prawn mixture on top and garnish with slices of... - 38.0663
Orange Onion & Olive Salad
Using a sharp knife, cut peel and all white membrane from oranges; cut oranges crosswise into thin slices.
Cut onion into very thin slices.
In a large bowl, mix oranges, onion, and whole or sliced olives.
In a small bowl, mash cheese with a fork; stir in... - 38.049
Olive Salad Plate
Line chilled salad platter with greens.
Cut oranges into thin crosswise slices.
Arrange orange slices on greens.
Sprinkle with chopped olives and leeks.
Gar- nish with whole olives.
Shake olive oil, vinegar, cori- ander, salt, pepper, sugar and mustard in... - 36.9816
Tomato Salad With Fetaand Olives
Tomato Salad With Fetaand Olives has a yummy taste. The red wine vinegar with feta cheese gives the Tomato Salad With Fetaand Olives a divine taste. - 36.5199
Rice And Olive Salad
Cook rice according to package directions; cool to lukewarm, tossing lightly several times.
Combine chopped vegetables and olives with rice.
Mix the remaining ingredients for dressing; pour over rice mixture and toss together.
Chill thoroughly or serve at... - 35.4765
Al Fresco Olive Salad
Cook carrots and potatoes in boiling, salted water for about 7 minutes or until just tender.
Do not overcook.
Drain and cool.
Cut olives into quarters.
Cook onions and garlic in butter in saucepan until soft but not browned.
Combine carrot mixture, olives and... - 35.2627
Olive Salad For Olive Lovers
Smash olives and chop them coarsely.
Chop artichokes and combine with olives.
Use juice of artichokes as well.
Add all remaining ingredients and combine well.
This can be done in food chopper, but do not puree completely; pulse on and off until semi... - 34.9209
Rocket And Olive Salad
1) Wash rocket and leave in a bowl of ice-cold water for about 30 minutes.
2) Drain and dry with a kitchen towel.
3) In a salad bowl, place the olives and rocket leaves and chill.
4) About 5 minutes before serving, sprinkle dressing over... - 34.4188
Orange Olive Salad
1) Peel oranges with knife down to the pith.
2) Separate the section of oranges.
3) On 2 salad plates, arrange the orange sections.
4) Top with olives and sprinkle with a few drops of oil.
5) Serve the orange salad as appetizer. - 34.0068
Orange Jicama Watercress And Olive Salad
Cut the oranges crosswise into 1/4 inch slices.
Add the jicama, chopped olives, and watercress.
Pour on the olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss gently.
Line 6 salad plates with lettuce leaves.
Divide the salad among the plates - 33.9252
Celery & Olive Salad
This Celery & Olive Salad taste incredible ! Try this mixed vegetable platter with irresistible Italian dressing for your next meal. Tell me if you share my passion for this Celery & Olive Salad. - 33.3699
Kaleidoscope Tomato Salad With Balsamic Olive Vinaigrette
1. To prepare vinaigrette, combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well with a whisk.
2. To prepare salad, place 6 cups greens on a platter. Sprinkle half of onion and half of basil evenly over greens. Arrange tomato slice halves over basil. Top... - 33.3662
Green Olive Salad
Place the olives in a mixing bowl.
If they are imported and very salty, soak for several hours in cold water; rinse and drain well.
Slice the olives horizontally into rings.
Mix well with the remaining ingredients.
Season to taste.
Transfer to a salad... - 32.3676
Apple And Olive Salad
1. Core and finely chop the apples, then toss in the lemon juice.
2. Add the stuffed olives, radishes and green pepper.
3. Toss the salad in the French dressing and serve on a bed of lettuce. - 31.4816
Cheese And Olive Salad
1. Blend the mayonnaise and catsup. Beat into the cheese.
2. Add the chopped olives and green pepper. Mix well.
3. Chill 30 minutes or longer before serving.
4. Pile on crisp water cress to serve. Onion in equal quantity may be substituted or used in addition... - 31.415
Arugula Tomato And Olive Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, vinegar, and olive oil. Beat with fork to blend.
2. Cut each tomato into 8 wedges. Toss tomatoes, arugula, olives, and onion together in bowl with dressing. - 31.3463
Chicory And Black Olive Salad
Put the vinegar, honey, onions, oil, lemon juice, sugar and salt in a screw top jar and shake well together. Put the chicory and olives in a large lidded plastic bowl and pour over the dressing. Toss. Place the lid firmly on top for transportation. Toss well... - 31.242
Tuna Bean And Olive Salad
1 Combine the tuna, beans, bell pepper, onion, olives, parsley, oregano, vinegar, garlic, and ground pepper in a large bowl.
2 Arrange the lettuce cups on each of 4 plates; spoon the tuna mixture evenly into the cups and serve at once. - 29.7978
Peach Olive Salad With Lime Dressing
Combine cottage cheese, olives, and salt; mound on salad greens with peach halves arranged on side.
Fill peach centers with additional cheese mixture.
Sprinkle with paprika and nuts. - 29.2412
Orange And Olive Salad
Toss oranges in salad bowl with torn lettuce leaves.
Add onion and olives.
Toss again with French dressing. - 28.5545
Herbed Green Olive Salad
In a bowl toss together the olives, the celery, the bell pepper, the onion, the garlic paste, the carrot, the pars ley, the oregano, and the red pepper flakes, add the oil and the vinegar, and combine the mixture well.
Serve the salad as part of an antipasto... - 27.3877
Cucumber And Olive Salad
1. Combine the cucumber, olives, and cheese.
2. Toss the watercress and sprouts together and arrange on four salad plates. Top with the cheese mixture. - 24.5262
Olive Salad Recipes By Category