- » Olive Rosemary
Olive Rosemary Recipes
Enjoy our collection of olive rosemary recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for olive rosemary recipes.
Rosemary Olive Bread
1) Place a heavy baking sheet or baking stone in the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, stir 1/8 tea-spoon yeast into 3/4 cup warm water. Then stir in 1 1/2 cups flour and mix for a few minutes. Cover with plastic... - 42.7093
Olive Rosemary Crostini
1. In a small skillet in oil over low heat saute 2 cloves garlic.
2. Under hot broiler Toast bread slices on both sides.
3. Using a pastry brush, with garlic oil dab charred bread and in a small bowl, place rest of oil with chopped olives.
4. On a... - 37.6981
Rosemary And Olive Oil Focaccia
1. Combine the flour, yeast, rosemary and salt into the bowl of a food mixer and add the water and oil. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead the dough for 8-10 minutes until smooth... - 33.3718
Lemon Rosemary Marinated Ripe Olives
In a 1-quart glass jar with a tight-fitting lid combine the sliced lemon, the lemon juice, the shallots, the rosemary, and the red pepper flakes.
In a saucepan of boiling water blanch the olives for 1 minute, drain them well in a colander, and add them to the... - 30.5676
Rosemary Marinated Olives
Please watch the video or for the step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 23.4349
You May Also Like!
Braised Rosemary Chicken With Olives
In 3-quart saucepan heat oil over medium-high heat; place chicken skinned-side down in saucepan and cook, turning occasionally, until browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
Transfer chicken to plate and set aside.
To same saucepan add onions and saute, stirring... - 37.4511
Rosemary Raisin Bread
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
In a pan, combine milk, sugar, salt, and rosemary; heat until warm (about 110°).
Beat in 1 whole egg, 1 egg white (reserve yolk of second egg for glaze), and the 1/4 cup olive oil; add to dissolved... - 42.9139
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Scrub potatoes, but do not peel; cut in half if larger than 1 inch in diameter.
Arrange in a single layer in a shallow pan.
Sprinkle onion, lemon juice, and rosemary over potatoes.
Pour olive oil into pan to a depth of 1/8 inch.
Turn potatoes over in... - 33.2336
Tomato And Rosemary Focaccia
1. Mix the bread mix with half the oil, the rosemary, tomatoes, olives and water until it forms a firm dough.
2. Turn out the dough on to a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes. Return to the mixing bowl and cover with oiled clear film.
3. Leave the dough... - 33.9579
Rosemary Roasted Flngerling Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Wash fingerlings in cool water, pat dry and cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices.
3. Combine olive oil, salt, pepper and chopped rosemary in a large bowl and mix well. Add fingerlings and stir to coat thoroughly.
4. Place potat - 24.5155
Rosemary Maple Cashews
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. In a large bowl, toss the cashews with the maple syrup, olive oil, rosemary and cayenne.
2. Spread the nuts on a large rimmed baking sheet and toast for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brov/ned. Immediately season with... - 22.8055
Garlic-rosemary Potato Halves
Place potatoes in Deep Basket.
Stir together the olive oil, garlic and rosemary.
Brush on the cut surface of the potatoes.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Rotate the potatoes for 45 minutes or until tender when pierced.
Brush with any remaining oil and serve. - 25.7726
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Roasting potatoes and sweet potatoes with Rosemary is always great. The final result is so pretty that it will dress up any dish. You can make these year round as a side for you favorite meat, fish or chicken dish. However, these are a great side dish for... - 116.446
Garlic Rosemary Scallop Kabobs
1, Thaw scallops overnight in the refrigerator.
2, Marinate scallops and peppers in olive oil, rosemary, garlic, salt and black pepper to taste for 30 minutes.
3, Preheat grill.
4, Thread peppers and scallops alternately onto skewers, using 4 scallops per... - 33.8107
Marinated Chicken With Rosemary
1. Skin, bone and dice the chicken breasts as soon as they cool down
2. In a bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper and toss the chicken in it; chill it
3. Toss with tomatoes and scallion and serve - 35.5296
Olive Rosemary Recipes By Category