- » Olive Quiche
Olive Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of olive quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for olive quiche recipes.
Black Olive Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and eggs.
3. Add the remaining ingredients except the pie shell and mix well; if the mixture is too thick a little milk can be added.
4. Into the pie shell,... - 46.0895
Tomato And Olive Quiche
1. Roll out the pastry and use to line a 23-cm/9-inch fluted flan tin. Lightly prick the base.
2. Heat the oil and cook the onion to lightly brown.
3. Add the tomatoes and herbs.
4. Beat the eggs and add with the olives, half the cheese, seasoning.
5. Cook... - 44.1649
Pepper Olive Quiche
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. With a knife or with the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the green pepper and olives.
3. With a knife or in a food processor, coarsely chop the chilies.
4. With a grater or using the shredding disc... - 43.2889
Tomato Olive Quiches
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Bake pie shells for 8 minutes.
Remove from oven and set aside.
Reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
Combine flour; salt and pepper in small dish.
Dip tomato slices into mixture, shaking off excess.
Heat oil in large skillet over... - 40.8191
Shrimp Olive Quiche
Bake pastry shell in a preheated 450° oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
Remove from oven and reduce oven temperature to 375°.
Layer cheese, shrimp, and olives in pastry shell.
In a bowl, lightly beat eggs; stir in soup, milk, onion... - 38.984
You May Also Like!
Olive Quiche Appetizers
Roll pastry to 1/8-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface, fit in bottom and up sides of a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
Position shredding disc in food processor bowl, top with cover.
Cut cheese to fit food chute, and shred, using firm... - 36.9255
Mushroom Olive And Herb Tart
These mushroom olive and herb tart are a great companion on the go. They keep well and taste good at room temperature or even cold. Watch the video for recipe details and one thing is for sure, whether you are travelling or not, you have to make it once you... - 117.416
Tuna Fish Quiche
Preheat the oven to fairly hot 400°F (Gas Mark 6, 200°C).
Place the flan case on a baking sheet and set aside.
In a large frying pan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add the onions and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for... - 42.6838
In medium bowl, combine salmon, olives and parsley.
Place mixture in baked pastry shell and sprinkle with grated Cheddar cheese.
Combine milk, eggs, chopped onion and salt.
Pour over salmon mixture.
Cook on roast (7) for 15 to 18 minutes; turn dish... - 37.4621
SPRINKLE 1 tablespoon cheese over bottom of pie shell.
WHISK sour cream, eggs, salt and pepper in medium bowl; pour into pie shell.
COMBINE remaining cheese, bread crumbs, basil and garlic in small bowl; sprinkle over sour cream mixture.
Top with tomatoes and... - 37.6217
1) Take a bowl and mix the salmon, parsley and olives together taking care not to crumble the salmon in excess.
2) Fill a pastry shell with the mixture and top with grated Cheddar cheese.
3) Top the fish with lemon juice, onion, dill weed and salt &... - 41.9556
Cheesy Onion And Swiss Chard Quiche
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make easy, flaky, pie crust for an an amazing Swiss Chard and Gruyere Quiche. As always, it's easier than you think! - 0
In blender container, put biscuit mix, eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and mustard. Blend on high speed (or "blend" button) for 2 minutes. Pour into greased pan or individual bakers. Sprinkle with bacon, then cheese. Press cheese down slightly. Bake in a 3745F oven... - 32.3314
Real men -- and women -- DO eat quiche, when it's made like this. Call it a tart, a quiche, whatever you want... it's simple and tasty, perfect for a quick weeknight meal. Stunning stuff. - 122.849
Kale & Quinoa Crustless Quiche: Healthy
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl add the eggs, egg white, almond milk, mozzarella, garlic, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper (if using), kale and onion. Mix well till combined and frothy. See to it that the cheese is... - 0
Olive Quiche Recipes By Category