- » Olive Puree
Olive Puree Recipes
Enjoy our collection of olive puree recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for olive puree recipes.
Kalamata Olive Puree
1) In a food processor, combine all the ingredients.
2) Process until just pureed. A bit of texture should be retained.
3) Transfer to a decorative bowl and serve at room temperature.
This puree can be kept covered in the refrigerator... - 33.9939
Potato Puree With Olive Oil
1. Cut the potatoes into large pieces. Place them in a saucepan, and cover with salted water. Bring to a rolling boil and cook until the potatoes are tender, about 12 minutes.
2. In the meantime, warm the olive oil. Drain the potatoes. Using a food mill or... - 19.9753
You May Also Like!
Veal Olives With Spinach Puree
Prepare the veal and cut it into 8 thin slices about 4 in by 3 in and season.
Place a slice of bacon on each piece of meat and spread with a thin layer of forcemeat.
Then roll up tightly and fasten securely with fine string.
Heat the fat in a saucepan and fry... - 35.4588
Cappelletti In Pure Olive Oil
– In a skillet, heat oil and saute cappelletti, olives, tomatoes, and pimento. Stir, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with parsley - 23.167
– Mix all ingredients in a food processor. Chill at least 30 minutes before serving - 23.5567
Sweet Red Pepper Puree
In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
Saute peppers, onion and garlic, and then season with pepper flakes and salt.
Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, until very soft, about 30 minutes.
Puree in blender until smooth. - 30.9939
Roasted Red Pepper Puree
Preheat the broiler.
Place the pepper under the broiler and turn as it roasts so that it blackens evenly on all sides.
Put the pepper in a small bowl and cover the bowl.
Let the pepper steam for 10 minutes, then remove it from the bowl and pull off the... - 32.0907
Red Bell Pepper Puree
To remove skin from peppers either broil or hold on fork over gas flame.
For this many peppers it is easier to broil them.
Line broiling pans with aluminum foil and place peppers on foil three or four inches from source of heat.
Turn them on all sides, on top... - 34.0591
Four Vegetable Puree
Put the onions and garlic in a dish and add 2 (1) tablespoons of water.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Rinse and seed the bell peppers, remove the pith and chop the flesh coarsely.
Top-and-tail the zucchini (courgettes), peel and slice in... - 42.6021
Red Pepper Puree
Roast sweet peppers on a fork over a flame until skin is black.
Peel, seed, and chop finely.
Pound or liquidize with hot red pepper, and gradually add olive oil until a smooth paste is formed.
Season with salt.
Serve with cevapcici. - 27.0672
Celery Root Puree
Place about 5 cups of water in a large pot fitted with a steamer and a lid.
Bring to a boil.
Chop off the roots and peel off the outside layer of skin from the celery roots, being careful to remove all the brown.
Cut each celery root into about 12 pieces, and... - 36.6418
Turmeric Scallops With Pea Puree
Combine scallops, the oil, garlic and turmeric in medium bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain scallops over medium bowl; reserve marinade.
Cook scallops, in batches, in heated small pan, uncovered, about 2 minutes each side or until... - 41.6163
Olive Puree Recipes By Category