- » Olive Pine Nut
Olive Pine Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Olive Pine Nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Olive Pine Nut recipes.
Kalamata Olive Relish
Bake nuts in a shallow pan at 350°, stirring occasionally 5 minutes or until toasted.
Drain dried tomatoes, reserving 2 tablespoons oil.
Coarsely chop tomatoes.
Saute onion in reserved oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until... - 37.4659
Roasted Cauliflower With Green Olives And Pine Nuts
Preheat the oven to 425° In a shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish, toss the cauliflower florets with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Roast for 20 minutes, or until the cauliflower is lightly browned in spots.
Add the pine nuts, chopped olives and... - 24.8872
Spinach With Olives, Raisins, And Pine Nuts
Steam the spinach in just the water that clings to the leaves after washing, adding the mashed garlic to the pan.
Stir often; add more water if needed.
Drain the spinach and remove the garlic.
Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
(You can omit salt... - 33.2736
Pasta With Garlic, Pine Nuts, Olive Oil And Fresh Tomato
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil with the pine nuts and garlic over moderate heat.
As soon as the pine nuts turn golden, after about 2 minutes, pour in the broth, taking care to avoid splattering.
As soon as it simmers, pour the sauce over cooked... - 33.2644
Chicken With Olives & Pine Nuts
Rinse chicken and pat dry; set aside.
Toast pine nuts in a heavy-bottomed 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat until golden (about 7 minutes), shaking pan frequently.
Pour out of pan.
Increase heat to medium-high; add oil and butter to pan.
When butter is... - 41.9195
Spanish Style Chicken With Olives And Pine Nuts
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, toast nuts about 10 minutes; shake often.
Remove from pan; set aside.
Increase heat to medium-high.
Add oil and butter to pan; brown half the chicken at a time; this takes about 10 minutes total.
Discard fat... - 33.8456
Pan Steamed Swordfish With Capers Olives And Toasted Pine Nuts
Toast the pine nuts in an 8-inch skillet over medium-high heat until they turn slightly tan, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove them from the heat and transfer them to a cold plate.
This will stop the cooking.
Season the swordfish generously with salt and... - 45.7962
Ligurian Ratatouille With Black Olives And Toasted Pine Nuts
Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the green beans.
Cook them for about 5 minutes (they should be tender but still quite al dente).
Drain, and shock them under cold running water or in a bowl of ice water.
Drain them... - 44.9877
Basil Pine Nut Pesto
Make a delicious and easy basil pine nut pesto sauce with a Blendtec or Vitamix blender! - 0
Spinach With Raisins And Pine Nuts
Drain cooked spinach thoroughly and chop coarsely.
Heat olive oil in skillet.
Fry raisins and pine nuts until the latter are golden.
Add spinach, season with salt and pepper, toss constantly while frying for 2 minutes, then serve. - 25.1223
1. For the Trapanese Pesto: In a food processor, add all the ingredients for the pesto trapanese and start blending. Add olive oil in between to loosen the mixture. Once well incorporated, remove into a bowl and set aside.
2. For the Roast Pepper... - 116.641
Spinach With Garlic And Pine Nuts
1. Wash the spinach well and shake out the water. Heat a large saucepan over high heat and add the spinach. Cook for about 5-7 minutes or until tender, tossing frequently. Transfer the spinach to a colander and set aside.
2. Heat the saucepan over a medium... - 21.6668
Asparagus With Bacon & Pine Nuts
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan on high heat, bring 1 inch water to boiling.
Lay asparagus in water.
Cook, uncovered, until spears are tender when pierced, 4 to 6 minutes; drain.
Remove asparagus and set aside.
In the frying pan on medium heat, stir bacon... - 32.9872
Black Cod In Pine Nut Sauce
Black Cod In Pine Nut Sauce has a Inimitable taste.The Pine nuts and garlic gives the Black Cod In Pine Nut Sauce Astounding taste. must catch it - 38.875
Pasta With Pine Nuts And Raisins
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Don't rely on the package for correct cooking time. Start timing when the water returns to a boil. Most pastas cook in 8 to 12 minutes.
3. In a saucepan, heat olive oil and add pine nuts;... - 39.9644
Grilled Quail With Pine Nuts And Currants
1. In a small saucepan, combine the dried currants, dry sherry, sherry vinegar and bay leaves and bring to a simmer. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Cover and let stand for 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, heat 1 tea spoon of the olive oil.... - 28.5782
Shaved Summer Squash, Arugula & Pine Nut Salad
Using a vegetable slicer or mandolin, slice squash length-wise into thin strips.
Combine with the arugula, olive oil, lemon juice, mint and pine nuts in a stainless steel bowL Season with salt and pepper and toss to evenly distribute.
Garnish with shavings... - 28.4763
Fillet Of Salmon With Spinach And Pine Nut Crust
1. Peheat the oven to required temperature.
2. In a blender blend the pine nuts, Parmesan, olive oil, handful of spinach leaves, parsley and basil till smooth.
3. Spread the blended paste on top of the salmon fillets generously. Cook... - 0
Penne With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Pine Nuts
Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
In a blender, whizz the sun-dried tomatoes and chilli until smooth.
Add some olive oil if needed but not the oil from the tomatoes as it is too strong.
Heat a large pan and add the pine nuts - toast... - 42.5625
Black Cod In Pine Nut Sauce
1) Light coals in the grill.
2) Rinse and pat dry cod.
3) Apply some lemon juice on avocado.
4) Now blend avocado, cilantro, lemon juice, garlic, and pine nuts together.
5) Add a tablespoon of olive oil to this mixture, if needed.... - 41.9098
Green Salad With Smoked Salmon And Pine Nut Hummus
Is it a common scene in your house that nobidy likes to eat greens and that too wild greens? This wild green salad recipe is little different with a Mediterranean touch to it. Watch the video and follow the chef. - 100.075
Pine Nut Salad Dressing
Spread pine nuts in a 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
Toast in a 350° oven until golden, about 6 minutes; shake pan often.
Let nuts cool, then coarsely chop and combine with tarragon, lemon peel, nutmeg, oil, and vinegar.
Season to taste with salt.
If made... - 30.4942
Ricotta Toasts With Rocket And Pine Nut Salsa
1. Using a food processor, prepare a bright green, chunky sauce of anchovies, basil leaves, crocket, garlic, capers, lemon juice, lemon zest and olive oil.
2. Add a major portion of pine nuts to sauce stir in.
3. Spoon sauce onto a serving... - 45.4138
Toasted Pine Nut & Vegetable Couscous
1. Put the lentils into a pan with plenty of cold water, bring to a boil, and boil rapidly for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for an additional 15 minutes, or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the broiler to medium. Spread the pine nuts... - 33.3363
Spinach Salad With Pine Nut Dressing
Spread pine nuts in a single layer in a shallow pan.
Toast in a 350° oven, stirring occasionally, until golden (5 to 8 minutes).
Let cool, then blend with oil, vinegar, nutmeg, lemon peel, tarragon, and salt.
Cover and let stand at room temperature for at... - 33.0898
Creamy Pine Nut Vinaigrette
In a blender or food processor, combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, orange peel, pine nuts, 1/3 cup milk, salt, and pepper.
Puree until thick and creamy, adding more milk if the dressing is too thick.
Taste for salt and pepper, and stir in any of the... - 31.9766
Spinach Salad With Pine Nut Dressing
If you want to toast the nuts for this dressing, spread on a baking sheet and place in a 350° oven for about 5 minutes.
Mix pine nuts, oil, vinegar, lemon peel, salt, and nutmeg for a dressing.
Pour over spinach and mix gently. - 26.1592
Whole Wheat Pasta With Pine Nuts
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
Add the garlic and cook until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
Add the pine nuts, then the parsley, salt, and pepper.
Continue stirring until the pine nuts start to brown.
In a large saucepan, cook the pasta until al... - 32.3234
Yam, Feta Cheese And Pine Nuts Strudel
Looking for an easy strudel recipe that can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even a dessert? Then you must watch this video and learn to bake the perfect strudel that everyone will love! A word of warning though, the dish will turn out amazing and... - 105.693
Avocado And Pine Nut Salad
1) Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed.
2) Peel its skin and discard.
3) Cut the flesh into dice put into a bowl.
4) Sprinkle lemon juice over avocado flesh and toss lightly till the dices arecoated.
5) Thinly slice the gherkins combine... - 45.9333
Basil—pine Nut Dressing
Combine basil, pine nuts, and garlic in a food processor or electric blender and process until pureed.
Transfer puree to a small mixing bowl, stir in the oil, Parmesan, vinegar, mayonnaise, pepper, and salt and blend well.
Serve with Veal Tongue Salad. - 27.1213
Capsicum With Pine Nut Filling
Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
Cut a slice from the top of each capsicum.
If they don't stand upright, cut a thin slice from the base.
Remove all seeds and membrane.
Blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Cook rice in boiling water until... - 42.325
Arugula Salad With Pine Nuts Parmesan And Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Wash and spin dry the arugula. Reserve in a salad bowl.
2. Make the vinaigrette by mixing the vinegars and olive oil. Season the greens with salt and pepper and toss gently with the vinaigrette. Add the toasted pine nuts.
3. Divide the salad among four... - 30.4345
Hummus With Ground Beef And Pine Nuts
Hummus with meat is a variation of the traditional hummus dish that is usually served as a dip or spread. This dish is a bit more heartier than the traditional hummus and can actually be served as more of a meal with crispy pita bread and a nice salad. - 122.667
Garlic Ratatouille With Pine Nuts
Ratatouille is a tasty vegetable dish that is extremely addictive. I served this for dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this Ratatouille recipe. - 42.7276
Swiss Chard With Pine Nuts And Raisins
1) Remove leaves from the Swiss chard stems, gently pare the stems and discard the tough outer skin.
2) In a 4-quart saucepan, bring the water to a boil, add the chard stems and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until slightly tender.
3) Add the... - 47.5559
Marinated Baby Aubergines With Raisins And Pine Nuts
1. Preheat the grill to high. Place the aubergines, cut side up, in the grill pan and brush with a little of the olive oil. Grill for 10 minutes, until slightly blackened, turning them over half way through cooking.
2. To make tne marinade, Put the remaining... - 35.4685
Sauteed Cabbage & Pine Nut Cups
Fill a 5- to 6-quart pan with 2 1/2 inches water; add 1/3 cup vinegar.
Bring liquid to a boil over high heat.
Place cabbage in pan and turn often until 6 outer leaves are limp enough to remove without tearing, 1 to 2 minutes; peel off leaves as they... - 36.545
Pasta With Pine Nuts And Raisins
1) In a saucepan, heat oil. Add in the tomatoes and let heat for 10 minutes. Using the back of a wooden spoon, crush the tomatoes.
2) Stir in raisins, pine nuts, salt and pepper. Let simmer.
3) Meanwhile, in a pot of salted, boiling water, cook the... - 42.2435
Sauteed Spinach With Pine Nuts
A delicious side dish in less than 10 minutes! Toni Spilsbury with The Organized Cook will show you how easy it is to make a sauteed spinach to die for this Thanksgiving! - 118.058
Bulgur Pilaf With Currants And Pine Nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place pine nuts on a baking tray and toast them in the oven, stirring frequently until golden. Remove and set aside.
3. In a 3-quart casserole or Dutch oven heat the oil over moderate heat.
4. Add the onion... - 43.9082
Vegetable Pine Nut Tortellini
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch vegetables 2 minutes or so.
Remove with a slotted spoon.
Cool under running cold water.
In the same boiling water, cook pasta following package instructions.
In... - 41.2372
Marinated Sole With Pine Nuts
1. In a skillet, take 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Heat it over a very low flame to gently warm it.
2. Add onions and saute it till it becomes tender. Stir it occasionally for 5 minutes.
3. Add wine, vinegar, and pine nuts. Stir it well and keep it... - 42.6162
Avocado Pine Nut Salad With Rice
Struggling to get the kids to love their vegetables? Try this avocado pine nut salad to get them to change their mind! Four simple ingredients are all that are needed for this tasty summer salad. This tasty salad makes greens exciting again. And it's so quick... - 135.007
Vermicelli With Liver And Pine Nuts
1) Boil water for pasta.
2) In a pan, heat olive oil.
3) Add in garlic, peperoncini, and pine nuts and cook till golden.
4) Remove pine nuts and drain on a paper towel.
5) Add livers to the oil and coat well with oil.
6) Cook for 2 to 3 minutes... - 40.6348
Cauliflower Soup With Basil And Pine Nuts
1.Take a pan, add pine nuts, and roast in the oven for 10 minutes at 300 degrees.
2. Remove and set aside to cool.
3. Pick a pan, add 2 cups water and steam the florers,potatoes and onions, about 20 minutes
4. Take a processor or blender, and make... - 45.4432
Trout & Chard With Pine Nuts Orange & Bay
Grate colored peel from orange; set aside.
Cut off and discard remaining peel and membrane.
Thinly slice fruit crosswise; set aside.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, shake nuts often until golden, 4 to 8 minutes.
Pour out and set aside.
Add 2... - 36.5566
Chicken Breasts With Leeks And Pine Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 300°. In a skillet, toast the pine nuts over moderately high heat, stirring, until golden brown, 2 minutes. Transfer to a small plate.
2. In the same skillet, heat the oil. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and add them... - 28.1262
Pine Nut Sticks
Dissolve yeast in warm water; add crushed anise seed, salad oil, olive oil, lemon peel, salt, sugar, and 1 cup flour.
Beat until smooth.
Add pine nuts and another 1 1/4 cups flour, or enough to make a stiff dough.
Turn out on a floured board and knead until... - 44.6576
Broccoli With Pine Nuts & Rice
In a 10- to 12-inch pan over medium-high heat, stir pine nuts until lightly toasted, about 4 minutes; set nuts aside.
To pan, add oil, rice, raisins, and chili powder.
Stir until rice is opaque, about 3 minutes.
Add broth, mix, and bring to a boil; then cover... - 35.0435
Broccoli With Rice & Pine Nuts
1. Toast pine nuts in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes), stirring. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. In same pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add rice, raisins, and chili powder. Cook, stirring, until... - 25.3446
Broccoli With Pine Nuts & Rice
Toast pine nuts in a medium-size frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 4 minutes), stirring often.
Pour out of pan and set aside.
Increase heat to medium-high.
To pan, add oil, rice, raisins, and chili powder.
Cook, stirring, until rice is opaque... - 41.089
Broccoli With Spiced Rice & Pine Nuts
Toast pine nuts in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes), stirring.
Remove from pan and set aside.
In same pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add rice, raisins, and chili powder.
Cook, stirring, until rice... - 38.3814
Pine Nut & Raisin Stuffed Mussels
Scrape mussel shells thoroughly and wash.
Pry shells open without separating.
Remove black part of the mussel and the beard.
Soak mussels in cold water while making the stuffing.
Cook onions in hot olive oil until soft and golden.
Stir in rice and... - 44.0006
Watercress And Pine Nut Salad With Sweet Mustard Dressing
1. Mix together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, brown sugar and salt and pepper. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
2. Cut the mango into two either side of the central stone. Cut the mango flesh into dice or slices, then remove the skin.... - 36.8767
Spinach And Pine Nut Stuffed Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a pan, add in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and caramelize the garlic. Once the garlic is brown, add in spinach, tomatoes, pine nuts, julienned basil and cook for 2-4 minutes on low heat.
3. De-glaze... - 113.488
Thin Pasta With Shrimp Red Peppers And Pine Nuts
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Boil approx. 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Whisk into above slowly, until all is incorporated.
Heat in skillet.
Add ingredients and saute just until shrimps... - 43.3956
Basil, Garlic And Pine Nuts Pesto
If you have picked up loads of basil from the farmers' market or your backyard, this recipe will teach you how to be enterprising with it. Pesto, a versatile Italian concoction that can dress up any average dish and a zing to it, can be made in batches and... - 102.681
Broiled Tuna With Pine Nuts And Dill
Broiled Tuna With Pine Nuts And Dill has a Ostentatious taste.The Cheese and Sour cream gives the Broiled Tuna With Pine Nuts And Dill Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 37.2212
Warm Broccoli Salad With Toasted Pine Nuts
1) With a small sharp knife, separate the broccoli florets into 1- to 1 1/2-inch pieces. Discard the tough stems and peel the remaining stalks. Make 1/4-inch-thick slices along the width. Place aside.
2) in a small bowl, add lemon juice,... - 46.4463
Spinach Salad With Raisins And Pine Nuts
Spinach Salad With Raisins And Pine Nuts is delicious and is very easy to make. Spinach Salad With Raisins And Pine Nuts must be tried by salad lovers.Try this simple recipe of Salad With Raisins And Pine Nuts yourself and share the feedback. - 44.5957
Aromatic Braised Lamb With Prunes And Pine Nuts
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil. Add half of the lamb, season with salt and pepper and cook over moderately high heat until browned on 2 sides, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining lamb.
2. Add the garlic and... - 36.093
Spinach With Onions And Pine Nuts
1. In a large pan, heat oil.
2. Put onions in the pan and saute well until transparent.
3. Add butter and pine nuts to the pan.
4. Continue frying till the onions turn dark golden.
5. Add garlic and stir well.
6. Add grated nutmeg to the pan.
7. Pour... - 41.9573
Pear Prosciutto And Pine Nut Salad
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
2. Divide lettuce evenly among 4 individual plates; top evenly with prosciutto, pear slices, and pine nuts. Drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons dressing over each salad. - 28.62
Spinach With Pine Nut Dressing
To toast nuts, spread them in a single layer on a pan; bake in a 350° oven for 5 minutes.
Shake pan occasionally.
Blend nuts with tarragon, lemon peel, nutmeg, salad oil, vinegar, and salt.
Mix well before using.
Allow 2 tablespoons dressing for each cup of... - 34.5536
Rice And Pine Nut Salad
Thoroughly wash long grain rice. In a heavy saucepan combine water, salt and butter and bring to the boil, gradually stir in the rice. Simmer the rice, covered, about 20 minutes or until tender and water has evaporated. Fluff the rice up with a fork, transfer... - 30.8536
Fried Meat And Pine Nut Pies
Place the Meat and Nut Filling in a bowl and mix in the lemon juice and vinegar.
Roll out the pastry to about1/8 in (3 mm) thickness.
Cut into small rounds about 3 in 7.5 cm) in diameter.
Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of filling on each pastry round and fold the... - 28.8674
Meat And Pine Nut Pasties
1. In a bowl, mix the flour, egg, vinegar, oil and salt. The dough should be firm. Cover and let rest for 1 hour.
2. Prepare the filling: peel and chop the onion. Fry in butter for 10 minutes over a low heat. Add the minced steak, currants, mint leaves and... - 36.9249
Fennel Watercress And Pine Nut Salad
1. in a large bowl, whisk the orange juice and oil together with a fork, then season to taste. Add the fennel, toss to coat, then leave to marinate for 10 mins if you have time.
2. Just before serving, tip the watercress and pine nuts into the bowl, then toss... - 27.6532
Couscous Salad With Apricots Pine Nuts And Ginger
1. Pour the couscous grains into a small mixing bowl. Combine the water, orange juice, olive oil, and 2 tablespoons vinegar in a medium-sized saucepan.
2. Bring the liquid just to a boil and stir in the dried fruit, ginger, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; pour... - 31.2176
Penne With Sultanas Golden Raisins And Pine Nuts
Put the penne in a bowl and pour on enough boiling water to cover. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover and cook for 9 minutes. Set aside, covered, while you prepare the sauce.
Put the olive oil in a dish and cook for 30 seconds. Add the garlic... - 29.4432
Venison Kabobs With Pine Nuts
1. Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl, transfer to a self-sealing large plastic bag, add venison cubes, secure the top and keep in a shallow bowl. Keep turning the bag for even marinating. Refrigerate overnight, turning bag one or two... - 41.3907
Turkey Scallops With Pine Nuts And Currants
1. In a shallow glass bowl, use an egg beater or a fork to beat the egg whites. Season the egg with salt and pepper.
2. Coat the cutlets with the egg.
1. In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium flame
2. Add the... - 48.3632
Spanish Chicken With Pine Nuts
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chicken and cook, turning several times, for 5 minutes or until golden. Add garlic and cook for 5 minutes longer. Transfer chicken and garlic to a flameproof casserole dish.
2. Add onions and green pepper to... - 36.7873
Pizza With Spinach, Feta, And Pine Nuts
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together yeast and Luke warm water. Let stand for 10 minutes or until creamy.
2. Add olive oil, cold water and then stir in a half cup of the flour, and salt. Mix until smooth.
3. Stir in the remaining... - 0
Broiled Tuna With Pine Nuts And Dill
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Clean the tuna, rinse tuna and pat dry it.
3) Apply olive oil on both the sides of the fish and then place it on the broiler pan.
4) Make a mixture of cheese and sour cream and add herbs and 1 clove garlic.
5)... - 42.7784
Eggplant With Lamb And Pine Nuts
Brown the lamb along with the onion in the garlic and oil.
Add the salt, pepper, tomato sauce, red wine, cinnamon, allspice, and pine nuts.
Cook for about 15 minutes while the sauce reduces a bit.
Cut the eggplant into 1/2 inch thick slices.
Lightly brown... - 43.1323
Gnocchi Gratin With Pine Nuts And Gorgonzola Dolce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter. Add the gnocchi and cook over high heat until browned on the bottom, about 2 minutes. Transfer the browned gnocchi to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
2. In the same skillet, heat the olive... - 31.513
Gnocchi With Spinach, Tomato And Pine Nuts
Combine the cream, undrained crushed canned tomatoes and garlic in large pan.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
Add sun-dried tomatoes and olives; simmer, uncovered, 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook gnocchi... - 37.6636
Spicy Tuna And Linguine With Garlic And Pine Nuts
1) In a 12-inch skillet, heated over medium-high heat, sauté garlic, mushrooms, onion and red pepper in hot olive oil until golden brown.
2) Bring this to a boil after adding in tomatoes, chicken broth mixture, salt and black pepper.
3) In a skillet,... - 38.0422
Sauteed Cherry Tomatoes With Pine Nuts
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic and tomatoes and saute until tomatoes are just heated through, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
Add pine nuts, basil and vinegar and stir 1 minute.
Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer... - 31.0963
Sweet And Sour Eggplant With Red Onion Raisins And Pine Nuts
In a skillet cook the onion in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, add the eggplant and salt and pepper to taste, and cook the mixture over moderate heat, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Cook the mixture, covered, stirring occasionally,... - 26.3898
Chicken With Saffron Raisins & Pine Nuts
1. Heat a large frying pan on a high heat and season the chicken. Add the olive oil to the pan, then the chicken. Brown for about 5 mins on each side, remove onto a plate, then set aside.
2. Lower the heat to medium. In the remaining fat, fry the onions for 3... - 36.9906
Country Corn Cake With Cognac Currants And Pine Nuts
Make the syrup a day ahead.
Put the lemon zest and juice in asaucepan with 124 ml (4 floz) water.
Add the sugar and bring slowly to the boil to dissolve, then boil for 10 minutes.
Chill overnight, then stir in 2 tablespoons cognac.
Soak the currants overnight... - 43.9694
Chickpeas With Kale, Sun Dried Tomatoes, And Pine Nuts
1. In a large pot cover the dried chickpeas with 6 cups of water, bring the water to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer until the chickpeas are tender, for approximately 2 hours. Sprinkle the chickpeas with the salt, drain them, and set them aside.
2.... - 42.7556
Zucchini And Tomato Salad With Pine Nuts
1) Coarsely chop basil and mince parsley. Keep few parsley sprigs in refriferator to garnish later.
2) Coarsely chop garlic.
3) Blanch zucchini in boiling water for 3 to 4 minute.
4) Boil 2 quarts water and 2 teaspoons salt over high... - 47.2627
Penne With Swiss Chard And Pine Nuts
1) Fill a sink with cold water, and put the chard leaves in the sink.
2) Place a colander in the water, and put the chard stems in the colander.
3) In a large pot, add lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Cook pasta in this water. Drain... - 45.7848
Salad With Watercress, Radicchio And Pine Nuts
1. In a bowl steam the string beans till they are crispy and tender. Steam for 3 minutes.
2. Place the steamed beans in a colander. Rinse them well in cold water.
3. Drain the excess water and place it in a salad bowl.
5. In the bowl add the rest of... - 49.8168
Quinoa With Pine Nuts And Apricots
1. In a medium saucepan add water and boil.
2. Add quina while stirring. Simmer 10 minutes.
3. Turn the heat off. Let quinoa rest in the covered pot for 10 minutes, so that the additional water is absorbed.
4. Transfer the quinoa to a salad bowl and... - 48.298
Flounder In Orange Sauce With Pine Nuts
Turn on broiler.
Cut the fillet in half and place on broiler pan (use toaster oven if you have one).
Rub with a few drops oil.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in small skillet.
Saute raisins and pine nuts over medium heat until pine nuts color, about 2 or 3... - 37.9673