- » Olive Pastry
Olive Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of olive pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for olive pastry recipes.
Olives In Pastry
Thaw the puff pastry at room temperature.
Peel the garlic and cut into thin slivers.
Insert 1 needle of rosemary and two slivers of garlic into each olive.
Cut the bacon into 30 pieces and wrap one piece around each olive.
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Rinse a... - 37.7262
Stuffed Olives In Cheese Pastry
Place cheese and butter in a food processor.
Process until creamy.
Add flour and egg yolks, mix until mixture forms a stiff dough.
Turn out onto a lightly floured surface.
Knead lightly until smooth.
Wrap in greaseproof paper and chill for 30 minutes.
Drain... - 31.0887
Olive Oil Pastry
1 .Sift the flour and salt into a bowl. In a separate bowl, use a fork to whisk the egg, olive oil and water together.
2. Make a well in the centre of the flour and salt, add the egg mixture and stir with a fork, gradually incorporating the surrounding flour... - 24.3698
Stuffed Olives Baked In Pastry
Remove pimento stuffing from olives.
Add seasoning to sausage, mash well and stuff olives.
Dry olives well on paper towels. - 21.7118
You May Also Like!
Pastry Wrapped Olives
Combine first 4 ingredients and mix well.
Shape dough in a strip and cut in 25 small pieces.
Put an olive in center of each and cover completely with dough, rolling in hands.
Brush with egg white and sprinkle with poppy seed.
Put on ungreased cookie sheets... - 24.0942
Puff Pastry Olives
1. Take out the frozen pastry from freezer, place outside for 20 minutes at room temperature and thaw.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
3. Take one of the two pastry sheets, unfold and with a cookie cutter, cut into 26 leaves.... - 36.5029
Blend cheese and butter in a blender.
Add the flour and pepper and continue blending until smooth.
Drain olives on absorbent paper.
Pinch off small amounts of cheese dough and press around each olive.
Place on cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes at... - 31.8746
Set aside fruit filling and icing for another use.
Unroll turnover dough and cut each square into four squares or triangles.
Wrap one of the suggested fillings in each piece oF dough.
Pinch edges to seal.
Bake for 7 minutes at 400Â° F.
Serve hot with Hot... - 20.3323
Pastry Appetizer Variations
CHEESE-ONION PASTRIES: Center a 3/4 x 3/4 x 1/8 inch cheese slice on crust and top with a small pickled or cocktail onion.
CHEESE-OLIVE PASTRIES: Prepare same as Cheese Onion Pastries and substitute a stuffed olive for onion.
GINGER HAM PASTRIES: Spoon 1/2... - 17.1221
Taste this wonderful Turnovers with exciting olive, ham and mayonnaise filling. Try out this unique and quick to make recipe and indulge yourself in this wonderful bite! - 42.6257
Pirozhki (pastries Filled With Meat Or Vegetables)
In a bowl sprinkle the yeast into the warm milk with the sugar and flour.
Let stand for two or three minutes, then stir to dissolve completely.
Set aside until mixture doubles.
In a separate bowl beat the butter with the shortening until white and fluffy.
Add... - 39.6579
Halibut Fillet In Puff Pastry Shell
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a bowl, combine all stuffing ingredients and let stand for at least 1 hour.
– Roll out puff pastry and cut into 8 identical fish shapes.
– Place 1 halibut fillet in middle of pastry and spoon stuffing... - 36.8003
Cheese Fork-mix Pastry
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl; add the short- ening in one piece, and the water.
Mix firmly with a large fork until a ball of dough is formed.
Roll out thinly and cut into 2" rounds.
Bake for 10-15 minutes at 400° F.
Spread the pastry rounds with filling... - 25.9411
Olive Rosemary Crostini
1. In a small skillet in oil over low heat saute 2 cloves garlic.
2. Under hot broiler Toast bread slices on both sides.
3. Using a pastry brush, with garlic oil dab charred bread and in a small bowl, place rest of oil with chopped olives.
4. On a... - 38.8694
Olive Pastry Recipes By Category