- » Olive Oil Sun Dried Tomatoes Basil Pasta
Olive Oil Sun Dried Tomatoes Basil Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Olive Oil Sun Dried Tomatoes Basil Pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Olive Oil Sun Dried Tomatoes Basil Pasta recipes.
Sun Dried Tomato With Chilli, Garlic And Black Olives
Cook pasta until firm to the bite if serving hot or just firm to the bite if serving as a salad.
While pasta is cooking, combine tomatoes, olives, garlic, chilli, vinegar and oil.
Return pasta with basil or parsley and tomato mixture to the warm... - 41.1903
Spaghetti With Sun-dried Tomatoes And Black Olive Pesto
1. To prepare the black olive pesto, in a food processor jar, combine all ingredients except the oil and salt.
2. Blend, pulsing in short burst so that the ingredients are coarsely pureed.
3. With the motor running at a low speed, gradually pour... - 46.6585
Linguine With Mussels Sun Dried Tomatoes And Olives
Cook in boiling water just until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
In covered saucepan, cook approx 5 minutes or until mussels open.
Remove mussels from shells and reserve.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and saute until vegetables become soft. - 37.2844
Linguine With Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
Combine sun dried tomatoes, Romano cheese, basil, pine nuts and garlic in food processor.
With machine running, gradually add olive oil and process until smooth paste forms. (Can be prepared 2 weeks ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Cook linguine in large pot... - 32.1176
Linguine With Mussels, Sun Dried Tomatoes And Olives
1) Cook the linguine al dente in salted water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a skillet, heat oil, add wine and onions and bring to oil. Add in mussels, cook covered for 3 minutes.
3) The mussels are done, when the shells open up.... - 38.8944
Penne With Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
1. Pesto: In a bowl cover sun-dried tomatoes with boiling water; let stand 10 minutes or until softened. Drain and pat dry; chop coarsely.
2. In a food processor, combine rehydrated tomatoes, basil, parsley and garlic. With motor running, add stock and oil in... - 31.8665
Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
Saute pancetta in olive oil over medium heat until crispy.
Add onions and garlic and cook till soft, approximately 7 to 10 minutes.
Add sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, and chopped fresh tomatoes.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Add wine... - 46.1201
Pasta With Sun Dried Tomatoes
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in skillet.
Add and saute until light brown.
Add and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add to above and cook for another 3 minutes.
Add pasta, toss, and serve. - 39.4604
Ravioli With Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the ravioli and cook according to package directions.
Drain well and return to the cooking pot to keep warm.
Meanwhile, make the sauce.
Heat the oil in a large skillet or saucepan and cook the... - 41.2492
Sun Dried Tomato Vegetable Pasta
Chop sun-dried tomatoes; set aside.
Drop garlic cloves through food chute with food processor on, and process until minced.
Add basil leaves, and process until minced.
Add Romano cheese and pepper, and process until blended.
With the food processor on, slowly... - 40.0702
Ricotta Stuffed Chicken With Sun Dried Tomato Linguine
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Split chicken in half, cutting through breast bone.
Press down on chicken with palm of hand so that chicken will lie flat.
Loosen skin over top of chicken using fingers and sharp paring knife; do not loosen skin over wings and... - 43.2457
Pasta With Broccoli And Sun Dried Tomatoes
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat.
Add the garlic; as soon as it sizzles, add the broccoli and saute, stirring continuously, until it turns dark green, about 1 minute.
Add the broth and wine and bring to a boil.
Stir in the sun-dried... - 37.5543
Pasta With Spinach Sun Dried Tomatoes And White Beans
For those who don’t have much time to cook but would still like to add variety to their party menu, we have Pasta With Spinach Sun Dried Tomatoes And White Beans. This simple recipe can be made at home and would surely delight your guests. A fragrant and... - 43.5666
Spinach Fettuccine With Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
Drain sun-dried tomatoes, reserving 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Coarsely chop 1/4 cup tomatoes.
Reserve remaining olive oil and sun-dried tomatoes for other uses.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add reserved 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Place skillet... - 44.227
Penne Primavera With Sun-dried Tomato Sauce
1) Take a large bowl and mix together zucchini, eggplant, peppers, mushrooms, 2 tablespoons mustard and oil in it.
2) On a broiler pan, broil vegetables for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden and soft.
3) In a medium saucepan,... - 37.834
Penne With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Pine Nuts
Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
In a blender, whizz the sun-dried tomatoes and chilli until smooth.
Add some olive oil if needed but not the oil from the tomatoes as it is too strong.
Heat a large pan and add the pine nuts - toast... - 42.5625
Spaghettini With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Broccoli
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Drain and set aside.In large skillet, add and saute for 1 minute
Add to oil mixture along with broccoli.
Saute for 1... - 41.7906
Chicken And Sun Dried Tomatoes Over Fettuccine
1. Make 1/2-inch strips of chicken and keep aside.
2. Extract the oil from sun dried tomatoes and chop them coarsely.
3. Take a 12-inch skillet and add 1 tbsp of reserved tomato oil and heat it over medium flame.
4. Add garlic and onion... - 47.4983
Orecchiette With Broccoli And Fresh And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. Cut the broccoli flowerets from the stems.
2. Keep the stems aside for future use.
3. Cut the flowerets into very small pieces to fill 3 cups.
4. In a pot, boil the broccoli in well-salted water, till it is slightly firm and undercooked.
5.... - 45.9767
Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Sauce
1. In a blender or food processor, combine all the ingredients and blend until a smooth sauce mixture is formed.
2. Sprinkle generously with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
3. Toss desired amount, as per taste with pasta or noodles.
4. Mix... - 36.5261
Spaghettini With Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti for 8 to 10 minutes such that al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce in a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook garlic and until golden brown.
3. Stir in tomatoes, sun-dried... - 37.0414
Spaghettini With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Broccoli
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghettini 8 to 10 minutes such that al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a pot of boiling water, blanch broccoli for 2 minutes, refresh in cold water, drain and set aside.
3. In a large skillet, heat... - 38.4208
Tomato And Basil
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it. Stir in garlic and fry gently until the color is changed but not browned.
2) Now, add tomatoes, sun-dried tomato paste, pepper, sugar and salt. Cover and simmer the mixture for about 15-20 minutes, stirring... - 34.792
Fettuccine In Sun Cooked Sauce
1. Halve tomatoes and gently squeeze to extract seeds. Chop tomatoes into 1/2-inch pieces. In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, red onion, basil, parsley, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Stir lightly to mix. Cover bowl with a single layer of cheesecloth or a... - 25.8597
Pasta With Anchovies And Basil Sauce
1. Heat the oil and saute garlic and anchovies until garlic is just yellow in color. Turn heat to very low, then toss halved tomatoes, basil leaves, sun-dried tomatoes and capers in with the anchovies and oil.
2. Cook pasta in boiling, salted water until al... - 33.7103
Pasta Salad With Basil Vinaigrette
1)Cook pasta until tender in boiling water to which salt has been added. Follow instructions of cooking as given in the packet.
2)Drain the cooked pasta and wash with cold water and drain again.
3)In a large bowl, place the cooked and drained... - 47.1212
Pasta With Shrimp And Tomato Pesto
To make the sun-dried tomato pesto: Place the sun-dried tomatoes in a small bowl.
Cover with boiling water and let soak for about 20 minutes, or until softened.
Drain and reserve the liquid.
Transfer the sun-dried tomatoes to a food processor or blender.
Add... - 42.951
Tomato And Red Pepper Pasta Salad
Halve red peppers; remove seeds and membranes.
Place skin side up on baking sheet; broil until blistered and blackened.
Let cool; peel and cut into chunks.
Place in large bowl.
In pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until tender.
Let cool; cut into... - 44.7585
Turkey Tomato Pasta
1. In a large sauce heat oil.
2. Add garlic and spring onions. Saute 2 minutes till the spring onions are soft.
3. Combine green pepper and cook 2 minutes.
4. Mix dried herbs and tomato products. Heat till the formation of bubbles.
5. Lower the heat... - 44.1977
Tortellini With Fresh Tomato Sauce & Arugula
Simple, easy and tasty-three words that would best describe Tortelloni With Fresh Tomato Sauce & Arugula dish. Tortelloni With Fresh Tomato Sauce & Arugula is one of my most favorite stuffed pasta dishes. Too good to be missed! - 33.7705
Linguini With Sundried Tomato Pesto
1. In a large pot, over high flame boil water.
2. Add salt and drop linguine noodles in it. Cook following the package directions.
3. Meanwhile, for pesto, in a food processor, add sun dried tomatoes, green olives, lemon zest, lemon juice,... - 102.103
Fava Bean And Black Olive Tapenade
This is a tasty and chunky veggie spread that is delicious served on a slice of French bread or your favorite cracker. It is great served as an appetizer or as a salad topping. - 131.153
Pan Seared Shrimp And Scallop Fettucini With Sundried Tomato Pesto
1. In a food processor, add lemon juice, basil leaves, pine nuts, parmesan cheese, 1/4 – 1/3 cup olive oil and salt and pepper and puree until combined.
2. The pesto should be very thick with a slight run of olive oil. Once done, set aside.
3. Next,... - 109.986
Spiral Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, rinse under cold running water and set aside to cool completely.
2. Place pasta, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, sun-dried or roasted peppers, olives, basil, Parmesan... - 35.4178
Spiral Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan. Drain, rinse under cold running water and set aside to cool completely.
2. Place pasta, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, sun-dried or roasted capsicums (peppers), olives, basil, Parmesan cheese, oil and... - 33.3288
Tricolour Pasta Salad
COMBINE OLIVE OIL, vinegar and garlic in a small screwtop jar.
Shake well to mix and allow to stand 1 hour.
1.Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water until just tender.
Drain and toss with extra olive oil while still hot.
2.Cut sun-dried... - 42.6808
1) In a pan, boil the penne as per the package instructions. Drain well and put into the pan. Stir in the olive oil, salt and pepper, sun-dried tomatoes and olives. Then keep aside to cool.
2) Gently stir in the artichokes, courgettes and plum... - 42.9333
Pasta Alla Checca
1. Boil water. Dip tomatoes for 1 minute and keep aside in a bowl.
2. Peel and dice the tomatoes. Discard the seeds.
3. Add olives, 1/4 cup olive oil, basil leaves, capers, pepper and salt in the bowl.
4. Mix crushed or chopped garlic.
5. Sun dry the... - 43.8275
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain and set aside.
Steam vegetables only until crisp-tender, drain and chill.
Saute garlic in olive oil until light brown.
Add crushed red pepper, stir; then add chicken broth and simmer 1 minute.
Add chopped... - 41.9465
Summer Pasta Salad
If you crave for a pasta salad that bursts with bright summer flavors, summer pasta salad is your bet. Cathy tosses up a vibrant, refreshing and flavorful pasta dish that is just perfect for your backyard bash or countryside picnic. Healthy, tasty and... - 110.583
Raw Zucchini Pasta With Marinara Sauce
One of the best main dishes for a raw vegan diet is this Raw Zucchini Pasta with Marinara Sauce. View this video to learn this fresh, healthy and delicious dish that gets ready in no time. Bon Appétit! - 114.133
Pasta Verde De Mar
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta.
2) Drain it well and keep warm after stirring with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
3) In the meantime, take a 10-inch skillet; place cod fillets in it with chicken broth (Add 1 slice lemon, 1 bay... - 42.3719
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Mediterranean Pasta Salad is a quick and tasty salad. You can take it to your next potluck or picnic. Enjoy! - 145.345
Joy's Pasta A La Passion For Regis
Cook the pasta according to package directions.
Drain well and place in a large mixing bowl.
Pour 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over the pasta and stir to coat and separate.
Set the pasta aside.
Pour the remaining olive oil into a large skillet or saucepan... - 45.5592
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, then cook pasta according to pack instructions.
2. Meanwhile, place the passata, red pepper, olives, capers, garlic puree, vinegar. Tabasco and seasoning in a medium pan. Gently bring to the boil, then simmer... - 36.9901
Goats Cheese With Parma Ham
1) Preheat the grilling equipment.
2) Take a grill pan and arrange cheese slices on it. Place it over the grill and cook for about 3-4 minutes, until golden brown.
3) In the meantime, take a frying pan and heat oil in it. Stir in garlic... - 40.89
Hay And Straw
Place sun-dried tomatoes in small bowl; cover with hot water.
When softened, drain and cut into thin slices.
Cook spinach fettuccine and egg fettuccine in separate pots of boiling water.
Drain; keep warm.
Heat olive oil in medium skillet; add garlic and... - 37.6627
Chicken Meatballs In Tomato Pesto
1 Combine the sun-dried tomatoes and enough boiling water to cover in a bowl. Let stand until softened, about 10 minutes; drain.
2 Put the sun-dried tomatoes, pasta sauce, basil, and cold water in a blender and puree.
3 Combine the chicken, bread crumbs,... - 37.8005
Fusilli With Shrimp Sauce
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch fusilli, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a non stick skillet, heat oil, add onion, garlic and sautÃ© until soft. Add sun-dried tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, stock and bring to a boil, simmer until... - 45.5988
GETTING READY 1) In a large kettle, add olive oil in water and boil the pasta until al dante. 2) Fresh pasta may be ready in 2-3 minutes, whereas dry pasta would take 10-12 minutes. ... - 32.8197
Shrimp And Fennel With Spinach Fettuccine
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add shrimp and saute until just cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Using slotted spoon, transfer shrimp to bowl.
Add fennel and dried crushed red pepper to same skillet and saute until fennel begins to... - 34.5763
Penne With Smirnoff Vodka Sauce
Vodka Sauce Penne sounds so gourmet and impressive and yet it is a very approachable dish for the home cook. This is a quick recipe if using store-bought, or better yet your own canned tomatoes.
Garnish with freshly grated Parmesano-Reggiano cheese and... - 41.6408
Italian Marinara Sauce
For the great taste of homemade sauce, you don't need to spend hours in the kitchen. This fast and easy Marinara sauce recipe is perfect on its own or as a base for dozens of other pasta sauces. The recipe features plenty of spices and herbs bunged in .... - 111.429
Savory Sausage And Spinach Penne
1) Cook the pasta in a medium saucepan and set it aside.
2) Place a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the oil and garlc. Saute the garlic lightly till it turns brown. Add the crumbled sausage and saute for another 4 minutes and then push to... - 37.6772
Barbara Brandt's Fitness Fettuccine
1) Cut asparagus into 1/2-inch diagonal slices.
2) Spray a large nonstick pan with the nonstick vegetable oil spray.
3) Add olive oil and heat moderately over high heat until hot.
4) Add asparagus and sauté for 1 minute.
5) Put... - 50.3595
Tortellini With Roasted Eggplant Salad
My family of eggplant lovers fell head over heels in love with this Tortelloni With Roasted Eggplant Salad. What I would say is that you need not necessarily be a eggplant lover to like this PTortelloni With Roasted Eggplant Salad. Check it out for yourselves! - 40.1252
Gilroy Garlic Confit Steaks With Artichoke Orzo Ragout
1. Preheat the grill or broiler.
2. Rub the trimmed artichokes with the lemon halves to prevent discoloration.
3. In a small saucepan, put together all the garlic confit ingredients.
4. Over low heat, bring it to simmer and cook gently... - 49.3793
Caroline's Family Meals - Hangout 1
Looking for some quick chicken recipe to serve with rice or pasta? In this video Caroline Artiss show us a saucy chicken recipe, which can be put together in less than 15 minutes. Watch the video to learn. - 0
Bow Ties Alle Portofino
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta.
2) In the meantime, steam shrimp till it becomes opaque.
3) Take a large mixing bowl; put shrimp in it and stir in sun-dried tomatoes, plum tomatoes, arugula, parsley and basil by tossing gently.
4) Drain... - 37.9252
Mediterranean Vegetarian Lasagna
For the sauce, saute onion in olive oil until soft.
Add garlic and celery and saute 3 more minutes.
Add tomatoes and simmer until very soft, 10 to 15 minutes.
Add Sauvignon Blanc, stock, basil, oregano, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, and sugar.
Add salt and... - 45.7263
To make the tomato sauce: Warm the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the onions and sun-dried tomatoes.
Cook for 5 minutes, or until softened.
Add the garlic; cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in the chopped tomatoes (with juice), crushed tomatoes,... - 49.2452
Baked Salmon With Spinach Pesto And Spaghetti
Baked salmon with spinach pesto and spaghetti is an awesome combination of flavor, nutrition and a jazzy meal. Take a look at the video to see how you can put together this awesome combo in no time. So if you like to stay fir this is a great companion for you. - 105.281
Spinach pesto is a very unique dish in itself as it solves the purpose of a pesto sauce and at the same time you don't have to bother about getting a lot of fresh basil for pesto as it has the flavor of basil in. A perfect alternate to the traditional pesto.... - 110.831
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Place a heavy bottomed pan on medium flame and heat olive oil in it.
3. Drop onion, carrot, mushroom, celery, ham, potato, cauliflower, sun dried tomatoes, and cabbage in it.
4. Season with salt and... - 0
Easy Chicken Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 160°C.
2. In a large casserole dish add vegetable oil. Heat.
3. Add leeks, onion, parsnip, carrots and celery. Saute 4 minutes till soft.
4. Remove and set aside.
5. In the casserole dish add chicken. Cook, keeping... - 46.2379