- » Olive Oil Cracker
Olive Oil Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of olive oil cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for olive oil cracker recipes.
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Grease the cookie sheet with the cooking spray.
2. In a bowl pour in the olive oil, add in the thyme and mix together.
3. In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients – flour, whole wheat flour,... - 92.613
Spicy Crunchy Flour Tortilla Crackers
Need a last-minute holiday appetizer recipe? Add a personal touch to your appetizers with Betty's spicy flour tortilla crackers. Easy to make and good to eat, these yummy tortilla crackers makes a perfect standby for occasions. Watch the video recipe and get... - 91.8618
Olive canapes are garlic flavored canapes prepared with pureed olives in olive oil. served atop crackers, the olive canapes are best served as appetizers with egg yolk and scallions as garnish. The olive canapes easy to prepare and quickly made in a hurry! - 32.9788
Black Olive Tapenade
1. Drain the olives discarding the liquid.
2. Chop them coarsely in a food processor.
3. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until coarsely blended.
4. Empty out into a serving dish
5. Cover and leave aside for at least 30 minutes before serving so... - 43.2982
The video has a very simple recipe perfect for kids to make when accompanied with adults. Watch the video and involve your kids in making the crackers that they can munch on later on. - 114.051
Goat Cheese Appetizer
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
To roast garlic; cut top of each head of garlic, peel off outside skin as much as possible, leaving head of garlic in tact.
Put head of garlic on a piece of foil and sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Wrap foil around... - 40.3446
The saltine crackers is a great, wholesome snack for any time of the day.Let's make our own from scratch! - 136.58
Make these party pleasers at home. Pita drizzled with an oil and cheese herb mix then off for a slow and low drying in the oven at 225F. - 108.26
Gorgonzola Cracker Bread
1. Combine the flour, salt, water, and oil in a bowl. With a wooden spoon, stir until the ingredients are well mixed.
2. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until the dough is smooth and silky in texture.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place... - 39.3603
Spicy Wonton Crackers
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
In a small cup, combine the chili powder, salt, allspice, cloves, oil, and water.
Usinga pastry brush, coat the wonton wrappers on each side with the mixture.
Place the wontons on the... - 27.9725
Pepper Aniseed Cracker Bread
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees C.
2) Grease baking sheet and keep aside.
3) Use a food processor to blend flour, aniseed, pepper and salt.
4) Add barley malt, water and oil to the flour mixture, while the processor is running.
5) Once... - 42.7316
Crackers And Tuna Appetizer
Looking for some nice appetizer ideas? Here is one you can make easily at home, the tuna and cracker appetizer. The dish goes well with drinks and can be made easily. - 71.8349
Crispy Cheese Crackers ( Tyrobisfota )
Combine 1/4 cup sesame seed, flour, salt, red pepper, and cheese.
Work in butter and oil, using hands.
Mix until dough holds together.
Roll dough out on lightly floured board.
Cut into small diamond shapes.
Transfer to cookie sheets.
Brush with egg yolks and... - 37.7618
Real Texas Chili Pepper Saltines
1. In a deep bowl, using a fork, whisk the oil, chilli garlic ranch dressing, garlic powder and red pepper chilli flakes together.
2. Empty the saltines into a big zip lock bag.
3. Pour the contents of the bowl, into the zip lock bag and zip it up.... - 85.9182
Caponata Using Olives
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add celery and cook, stirring often, until tender.
Remove celery from pan with a slotted spoon and reserve.
Place eggplant in pan, reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring, until eggplant is lightly... - 45.7659
Turn cracker crumbs into a bowl.
Using a fork, mix in the butter and water.
Press crumb mixture firmly into an even layer on bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan.
Level edges; set aside.
Mix in a saucepan the tomato sauce, tomato paste, sugar, salt, pepper,... - 43.298
Oil Scalloped Corn
Spray a slow cooker container with olive oil-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine corn, sour cream, and egg.
Stir in onion, green pepper, undrained pimiento, and cracker crumbs.
Add parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to... - 39.2373
Green Olive Pesto
In a food processor puree the olives with the pine nuts, the garlic paste, and the parsley, with the motor running add the oil in a stream and the Parmesan, and blend the mixture well.
Serve the pesto with 1 pound pasta, cooked and drained, reserving 3/4 cup... - 22.6954
Savory Caper And Olive Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan to heat olive oil.
2) Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Fold in zucchini, tomatoes and juice, water, tomato paste, salt, olives and capers. Stir well.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil.
5)... - 42.2223
Black Olive Tapenade
1. In the blender bowl, tip in all the ingredients and mix well
2. Liquidize to a paste
3. Beat the mix well to blend the ingredients thoroughly
4. Store in a refrigerator till required
5. Serve the pate with toast fingers,... - 44.0574
Fava Bean And Black Olive Tapenade
This is a tasty and chunky veggie spread that is delicious served on a slice of French bread or your favorite cracker. It is great served as an appetizer or as a salad topping. - 131.153
Hearty, filling and extremely tasty, this Fried Mozzarella is sure to satisfy even the biggest of appetites. This quick and simple to make recipe is all here to feast on; so give this Fried Mozzarella a try! - 38.0007
Ntakos Cretan Sandwich
1. Arrange Greek toasts on a serving platter or on individual plates.
2. Arrange tomatoes slices on each
3. Sprinkle with oregano.
4. Arrange olives on top.
5. Scatter cheese and
6. Finally drizzle generously with olive oil.
7. Cover with plastic... - 40.3999
1. In large heavy pot add all the prepared oil, vinegar and catsup, bring to boil and simmer for ten minutes stirring constantly.
2. Pack in sterilized jars and seal.
3. Place in preserving kettle and steam in hot water for 15 minutes.
4.... - 38.4694
Homas Bl Thineh
Put peas, salt and garlic into a blender and thoroughly blend.
Add a little oil at a time until mixture is the consistency of soft mashed potatoes; add lemon juice.
Garnish with parsley and paprika.
Serve with crisp crackers. - 27.0171
Crispy Chicken Cutlets With Lemon Mushroom Sauce
1 On a sheet of wax paper, combine the potato flakes, cracker crumbs, and sage. In a 9-inch pie pan, beat the egg white and lemon juice with a fork until blended. One at a time, dip the cutlets first in the egg white, then in the crumb mixture; transfer to a... - 30.2761
This is a quick, easy and popular dish to prepare. You can whip it up very fast with ingredients that you can easily find at home. The blend of ingredients gives it a great taste and makes your guests come back for more. - 36.7295
Bourbon Pate is a delicious easily prepared side dish which you cannot resist to prepare. The deadly combination of liverwurst and bourbon won't let you to miss out this pate dish. - 36.4928
1. Roll the cheese slices dipped in egg on the cracker crumbs.
2. Add oil to a skillet, heat it and add the cheese slices and fry to brown and crispy.
3. Make into small pieces, arrange on individual toothpicks and serve. - 29.3423
Fried Mozzarella is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Fried Mozzarella is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 26.26
Brush cheese with oil on all sides; then roll in crumbs until completely coated.
Place on an ovenproof plate or in a small baking dish and bake in a 350° oven until cheese just begins to melt 12 to 15 minutes.
Spread on bread.
Makes 4 servings - 19.7042
Taramasalata Fish Roe Appetizer
Trim and discard crusts from bread, break slices into small pieces into a dish, add milk and set aside for 5 minutes to soak.
Place fish roe in a bowl and mash until smooth, then mix in onion and garlic.
Squeeze all moisture from the bread and blend with the... - 38.0492
Curry Chicken Quiche Crust
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To make the crust, crumble crackers in an 8 72-by-10-inch glass baking dish. Saute onions in butter until softened. Add crackers, onion and curry mixing to the olive oil and toss gently.
3. Line the baking dish with cracker... - 34.4399
Place fish in greased baking pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper, oregano, and olive oil.
Add tomato slices, scallions, parsley, and garlic.
Top with cracker crumbs, dot with butter, and decorate with onion rings and lemon slices.
Bake at 350... - 36.5772
Betty's Simple And Tasty Salmon Cakes
Look out for these simple and tasty salmon cakes that are healthy and simply mind blowing. See this video as Betty prepares some extraordinary salmon cakes that would win all hearts. Your family and friends would definitely love it and would surely ask for... - 112.8
Smoked Mozzarella Spread
In a food processor, combine the mozzarella, olive oil and pesto and process to a coarse paste.
Scrape into a bowl.
Stir in the chopped parsley and season with salt and pepper - 23.6235
Cut tomatoes into 3/4-inch slices.
Mix cracker crumbs, salt and pepper.
Coat tomato slices with crumb mixture.
Heat oil in 12-inch skillet until hot.
Cook tomato slices in oil, turning once, until golden brown on both sides. - 27.6621
Baba Ganouche With Green Salad
Baba Ganouche is a Lebanese dish. It is similar to hummus but is made with eggplant instead of chickpeas. The Chef shows how to make Baba Ganouche in an easy and simple manner. - 135.86
Garlic And Potato Sauce
Boil potatoes until they can be pierced easily with a fork.
Drain in a colander or on paper towels.
Mash potatoes in a potato ricer.
Add garlic and then olive oil, a tablespoon at a time, beating well after each spoonful.
Beat in vinegar.
Season with salt and... - 31.3243
Eggplant Parmigiana is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Eggplant Parmigiana is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 42.9527
Mediterranean Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Here is a great way to spice up your food. Here is a video that shows a recipe for roasted red pepper hummus which is a modern variation of traditional hummus with a southwestern twist. The chef in this video offers great serving suggestions too. Simply spice... - 109.644
Grilled Raclette Cheese
Brush raclette with oil and place on a hot skillet.
Sprinkle oregano on top.
Place bread slices around cheese in skillet.
Grill cheese, on covered grill, over medium hot Charcoal Briquets 10 minutes or until cheese is very soft.
Remove to table; spread cheese... - 26.9028
1.Wash and drain chickpeas, reserving 1/4 cup of the liquid.
2.In a blender Place chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, sesame paste, red pepper and salt.
3.Grind until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary, add the reserved liquid to get... - 111.791
Homemade Basil Pesto
For all pasta lovers out there, here is amazingly delightful spring time basil pesto recipe which will surely add taste and zing to your pasta platter. Watch the video to see how the chef makes this wonderful pesto and mixes it with the pasta. Now its your... - 101.74
1. Arrange the sliced eggplant roundels on a kitchen paper.
2. Sprinkle salt over the eggplant and cover with another kitchen paper.
3. Put a light weight on top to press the slices down and keep like that for 1 hour.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat... - 39.1131
Red Caviar Dip (taramosakta)
The red caviar dip is an exotic dip prepared with red caviar and flavored with olive oil, and lemon juice. Combined with minced onions and wheat bread, the red caviar dip is best served chilled with crackers or greek bread. A flavorful dip, I whip these up... - 35.595
Texan Avocado Fries - Part 1 - Preparation
Are you a fan of Texan food? Or maybe just avocados? Then this recipe is perfect for you! Watch Ramona Werst as she details a simple recipe to make delicious avocado fries that will make a perfect appetizer or even a side dish. This is a 2 part video series. - 97.8464
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the chick peas in 6 cups of water, overnight.
2. Adding more water to the soaked chickpeas, boil them in the same saucepan for 30 to 40 minutes or pressure cook them for 15 minutes until they are very... - 39.297
Dredge smelts in flour.
Place milk, eggs and olive oil in large bowl; beat together until well combined.
Dip smelts in milk mixture then roll in crushed cracker crumbs.
Heat half of oil in deep skillet until hot (about 375°F or 180°C).
Carefully add half of... - 36.8814
Place cheese in 10-inch iron skillet; brush with oil.
Sprinkle oregano on top.
Place bread slices around cheese in skillet.
Grill cheese, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets 10 minutes or until cheese is very soft.
Remove to table; spread cheese on... - 29.8493
Eggplant Appetizer-relish (caponata)
This eggplant appetizer relish or caponata is an italian recipe often served with meals. Made with eggplant, green pepper, onions and parsley, the eggplant appetizer relish is savory and herbed with the flavors of basil and oregano in it. Blended with tomato... - 43.4746
Baked Clams Italian Style
1. Drain the clams, reserving 3 tablespoons of broth.
2. Wash and clean 12 clamshells or aluminum shells.
3. Combine 2 tablespoons each of Parmesan and cracker crumbs. Keep aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 375°F
5. In a small skillet or... - 43.9804
Authentic And Traditional Hummus
Hummus is delicious and this hummus recipe is easy to make. Hummus can be spelled many ways, houmous, hommos, hummos or humus. But no matter how you spell hummus, it still refers to a Middle Eastern spread or dip that has grown common throughout the world.... - 126.076
Dede's Best Hummus
This hummus is undoubted the most authentic and best version you can find. We lived in the Middle East for a few years where we fell in love with Arabic food and have since been looking for a delicious, authentic hummus recipes. This is sincerely the best and... - 138.329
1. Take a bowl and add dried beans along with water and soak overnight or quickly soak them and drain.
2. Tuck the cloves into half of the onion and add it to the pot with beans.
3. Cover the pot with water and cook until soft.
4.... - 45.5382
If you love making dips then do try out this hummus. It's simple and easy to make. It goes well with wraps, crackers, fresh vegetables or even as a sandwich spread. - 110.99
Baba Ganouche With Roasted Garlic
If you’re looking for a great solution to a dip, then here it is! Here is the video recipe for baba ganouche with roasted garlic. A delicious flavor from the roasted garlic and egg plant, this is a good option with chips or crackers. Apart from the... - 121.58
Creamy Pesto With Walnut
Pesto the easy way. A very simple way of making the favorite Pesto : a must-do whenever basil leaves are available fresh. The video illustrates how simple it is to get this done at home and eaten as a great dip with crackers. - 106.442
This Stuffed Chicken recipe is sure to impress your guests. Also, the dish is as simple as it is delicious. - 36.7652
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. With a fork, prick the eggplant all over.
3. Roast the eggplant for 30 to 40 minutes in the hot oven, until the skin is wrinkles and lightly charred and the flesh is soft.
4. Remove from the oven and... - 45.9201
Preheat oven to 350°.
In the olive oil and margarine saute garlic and onion until onion is soft.
Add zucchini, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Stir for a few minutes until zucchini is well coated but not soft.
In individual casseroles, or in a 1-quart greased... - 44.3885
Charleston Place Crab Cakes
Mix thoroughly together the mayonnaise, egg white, lemon juice, dry mustard, Old Bay Seasoning, cayenne and the salt and pepper. Pick through the crab meat for tiny shell pieces and then fold crab meat into mixture with a rubber spatula. Add the cracker meal... - 25.8536
Four Cheese Spread
1. Grease a 4-cup mold with grease proof paper or a damp cheese cloth. Set aside for later.
2. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, combine all the ingredients. Pulse for 30 seconds till well blended to a smooth... - 45.7316
Shrimp Mousse With Dill Pistachio Pesto
To Make Shrimp Layer: In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse onion into small pieces.
Add cream cheese, shrimp, lemon peel, lemon juice, hot-pepper sauce, mustard, and salt and pulse until incorporated.
Process until smooth.
Remove to a bowl.
To Make... - 43.3898
Up for a snacking time ? Watch this video to learn a quick and convenient way to make Taralli, the well known Italian crackers. This mouth-watering snack is a superb combination of the Italian olive oil, white wine, flour and almonds. The rolling and the... - 129.201
1. Preheat oven to 200°F. Place baking sheet in oven. Trim fat from pork chops; discard. Place pork chops between layers of waxed paper; pound with smooth side of mallet to 1/8- to 1/4-inch thickness. Place crumbs in medium bowl. Dip 1 pork chop at a time in... - 30.9024
Garlicky White Bean Puree With Broccoli Di Rape
1) Cut off coarse stems of broccoli di rape and discard.
2) Chop the remaining stems, leaves, and flower heads finely into 1/4-inch pieces.
2) Prepare white bean puree soaking the beans in cold water to cover by 2 inches for 8 hours to... - 45.305
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 107.388
Blend all ingredients in a food processor. - 22.9653
Roasted Garlic Spread
Heat oven to 350°.
Remove thin slice from top of each garlic bulb.
Place garlic bulbs in pie pan.
Drizzle with oil; cover with aluminum foil.
Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until golden brown.
Cool garlic 20 minutes.
In medium bowl squeeze garlic from bulbs,... - 39.7649
Soak eggplants in 1 tablespoon salt for about 30 minutes; squeeze out lightly.
Saute in hot oil until tender; add tomato sauce.
Saute onion, celery, garlic and olives in a small amount of oil; add vinegar.
Combine all in gredients with sugar and salt; cook... - 31.1961
Saute pimientos and peppers in oil for 10 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Refrigerate, for at least 8 days before using.
Serve with crackers.
Especially good with poppy seed crackers.
An excellent starter. - 40.9629
Brandied Cheese Spread
Let cream cheese soften at room temperature.
Beat until fluffy.
Crumble Roquefort cheese into cream cheese.
Add olive oil and beat until well blended.
Stir in mustard and brandy.
Chill for 1/2 hour.
Serve with crackers. - 34.1314
Fried Zucchini Cakes
Scrape zucchini to remove skin.
Grate coarsely into colander; sprinkle with salt.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Press to remove excess moisture.
Combine zucchini with parsley, cracker crumbs, cheese, eggs, onion, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Shape by... - 44.414
Almond Coated Warm Brie
1. In shallow dish, combine cracker crumbs and almonds.
2. Using a sharp knife, slice wedge of Brie lengthwise into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices, then into 2-inch (5 cm) lengths.
3. Into oil dip pieces and roll in cracker mixture,... - 38.5935
Baltimore Dinner Belle
1. Clean the chicken pieces and dip first in a egg-milk mixture and roll in a mixture of flour, cracker crumbs, salt, corn meal and paprika.
2. Heat salad oil and butter, add coated chicken and allow to brown evenly.
3. Lower the heat, sprinkle few... - 41.0897
Marinated Mozzarella Cubes
In a quart jar with a tight-fitting lid, layer a third of the cheese, peppers, thyme and garlic.
Repeat layers twice.
In a small bowl, combine the oil, rosemary, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes; mix well.
Pour into jar; seal and turn upside... - 37.1547
Brandied Cheese Spread
If you like a slightly flavored cheese spread, go for this Brandied Cheese Spread. Subtly flavored with brandy and graced with mustard and olive oil, this is a wonderful treat in itself! - 35.3998
Garlic And Thyme Creme Brulee
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 375°F.
CUT A RECTANGLE about 2 inches wide and 4 inches long from the middle of a sturdy piece of thin cardboard or a disposable plastic lid.
This will be a template for forming the crackers.
FOR THE CRACKERS, stir together the flour,... - 43.2569
Peach, Gorgonzola & Thyme Pizza
The perfect summertime pizza recipe! Fresh ripe peaches, crumbled gorgonzola cheese and fresh thyme on a crisp cracker crust (recipe video below) make up this pizza. I cooked mine on my Big Green Egg, but it could easily be done in your kitchen oven. - 0
Hummus With A Mexican Twist
You’ve probably tried out hummus several times! What about hummus with a Mexican twist? A rather innovative way to spicy up this dip, Nikki shows you how to do it! Flavored with loads of garlic and herbs, this is a must-try recipe for your next party! - 108.777
Parmesan Eggplant Slims
Blend crumbs, cheese, and salad dressing mix.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil and garlic over low heat about 10 minutes; remove garlic.
Dip eggplant into crumb mixture, then into egg and again into crumbs.
Pour off and reserve all but a few tablespoons of... - 28.4046
Leinenkugels Summer Shandy Crab Cakes
1. Dice up the roasted bell pepper, half the lemon and chop up the parsley.
2. In a ziplock bag, add the Ritz crackers and close the bag. Beat up the bag with a mallet until the crackers all become crumbs.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees... - 0
Middle Eastern Eggplant Casserole
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Slice the eggplant, unskinned, very thin and set aside, brown the finely chopped onion in the olive oil until transparent.
Put the tomatoes, pesto, and salt into a blender container and blend.
To... - 38.2647
Red Pepper And Walnut Dip
1. Light a grill. Grill the red bell peppers over moderately high heat, turning with tongs, until their skins are blackened all over. Transfer the charred red peppers to a bowl and let them cool completely. Use a paper towel to wipe the charred skins from the... - 28.814
Red And Yellow Pepper Salsa With Croutes
1) Place a 12-inch skillet over medium heat and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in it.
2) Add the sweet pepper strips and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until they become tender.
3) Keep the pepper strips aside.
4) In a medium bowl mix together the rest of... - 46.0346
1) Into large bowl, place the eggplant and add in salt
2) Allow to stand for about 10 minutes
3) Drain the water and pat dry the egg plant
4) Into a skillet, add in the oil
5) Tip in the celery and saute for 5 minutes
6) Add in the onion and saute... - 49.0347
Betty's Fish & Chips Non Traditional
Non-traditional Fish & Chips demonstration/recipe from Scottish born and raised Betty Bannerman Busciglio, a professional cooking teacher and former caterer;
With the Olympics in full swing just now, all things British seem to be the rage - including the... - 114.766
Sun-dried Tomato Pesto On Brie
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat.
Combine the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, vinegar and basil in the skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in parsley and pepper.
Remove the top rind from each... - 40.815
Oven Fried Heart-healthy Haddock
This is an easy, heart-healthy haddock recipe that can be used for any other mild whit fish as well. Haddock is lightly breaded with whole wheat bread crumbs and baked. Butter is replaced by heart healthy olive oil, lemon juice adds a zing and the capers... - 124.1
Puree the peas and mix all the ingredients together in a blender, if you wish.
The consistency should be creamy.
Serve in a bowl garnished with parsley or mint leaves, along with crackers or flat bread. - 27.9939
Sesame Seed Dip
In a blender, combine all the ingredients except sesame seed until smooth and milky white in color.
Garnish with sesame seed.
Serve with crackers or as a vegetable dip. - 28.2188
Combine all ingredients in work bowl of blender or food processor and process until smooth.
Transfer to serving dish.
Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Use as a dip for crackers or fresh crudites - 25.4142