- » Olive Oil Avocado
Olive Oil Avocado Recipes
Enjoy our collection of olive oil avocado recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for olive oil avocado recipes.
Avacado With Oil And Vinegar
Serve 1/2 avocado to each person and pass the cruets for each person to help himself.
Salt and pepper should also be provided. - 22.3051
Avocado And Rice Salad
Toss rice with 1 tablespoon lemon juice, olive oil, olives, and chervil.
Chill in refrigerator while cutting avocados in half lengthwise.
Peel fruit and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to keep from discoloring.
Hollow out a larger hole... - 34.788
Avocado Mango Bruschetta
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place bread slices on a baking sheet and brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Bake for 5 minutes to lightly toast.
In a large bowl, lightly stir together remaining oil with all ingredients, being careful to not mash avocado. - 33.0327
Buffalo Mozzarella, Avocado, Thyme & Potato Pizzas With Chili Oil
Tommi says: "This recipe is inspired by the delicious open pizzas made of a wafer-thin corn dough sold at night-time in two main streets in Oaxaca, Mexico for people rolling out of nearby bars. They are cooked over open fires and accompanied with various... - 38.756
Grapefruit & Avocado Salad
Ventura County is a hub of agriculture and we are blessed to have an abundance of fresh, delicious produce at our fingertips. My husband and I grow citrus and avocado trees on our property and I'm always looking for creative new ways to use these ingredients... - 0
Texan Avocado Fries - Part 1 - Preparation
Are you a fan of Texan food? Or maybe just avocados? Then this recipe is perfect for you! Watch Ramona Werst as she details a simple recipe to make delicious avocado fries that will make a perfect appetizer or even a side dish. This is a 2 part video series. - 97.8464
Texan Avocado Shrimp - Part 1 - Avocado Mixture
Looking for a real Texan recipe that combines some of the all time Southern favorites? Then this recipe for avocado shrimp is just perfect for you. Watch the 4 Part video series by Ramona Werst and learn how to make a side dish that will please everyone's... - 94.2783
Creamy Avocado Whip
Looking for a dip to be had with your bag of chips? Try this Creamy avocado whip. Ready within minutes, this dip is a yummy accompaniment for your crunchy chips. - 96.5985
Healthy Kale And Avocado Salad
If you have not yet tried Kale and Avocado salad, you're missing a delicious dish! Make this this enticing salad with Karen and stir your senses with the fantastic combination of kale, tomatoes and avocado. - 109.787
Grilled Avocado Eggs
One of my youtube friends recently uploaded a baked avocado with cheese video. I thought I could kick it up a little on the grill. Turned out great. - 0
Avocado vegetable platter is perfect for those looking for a wonderful mix of taste and health. A variety of vegetables, full of health and yummy. Enjoy!! - 36.5874
Avocado And Grapefruit Salad
Avocado And Grapefruit Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this simple and delicious Avocado And Grapefruit Salad; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this! - 35.5655
Avocado And Crabmeat
Chop avocado and add the crabmeat scallions, mayonnaise, oil and nutmeg.
Mix and serve in a cocktail glass over ice and sprinkle with paprika. - 26.5536
Chilled Avocado Soup
Jeff Murphy creates a zesty, refreshing chilled avocado soup with diced red bell peppers and avocado flavored with the ginger, oregano, lime juice and the soy sauce. Try out this amazing recipe in the upcoming summer season. - 117.725
Avocado Guacamole And Sea Bass 'ceviche'
To make 'ceviche' marinate the cubed fish in lemon juice for 3 hours minimum.
Remove the juice and season the marinated fish cubes with salt, pepper and olive oil.
Mix with tomatoes, cucumber, onions, ketchup and chilli sauce.
Add the chopped... - 34.5148
Kale Salad With Avocado Dressing
1. For the salad: In a bowl, add and combine the kale leaves with salt. Coat the leaves well with the salt. Continue mixing for 3 minutes or until the kale leaves are wilted.
2. Add lemon juice and coat the leaves again for another 2 minutes.
3. Add... - 111.565
Avocado Pears And Prawns
Halve the pears.
Blend the oil, vinegar and seasonings together.
Toss the prawns in this, and then spoon into the pear halves.
Put on to crisp lettuce leaves and garnish with wedges of lemon.
A pinch of sugar can be added to the dressing if wished, also a... - 32.8778
Broccoli Salad With Avocado
1. Cut trimmed, washed broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
2. Place in a large pot and boil or steam until bright green and crunchy tender.
3. Drain thoroughly and keep aside.
4. Cut peeled, pitted avocado into small cubes and fold into broccoli.
5.... - 37.3491
Piquant Crab And Olive Pasta Salad
Cook fresh fettucine in boiling water about 30 seconds after water has returned to boil.
If dried pasta is used, follow package directions, drain and rinse under cold water; drain again.
Combine stuffed green and calamata olives with garlic, parsley,... - 43.5113
Spinach Avocado Salad
Tear spinach leaves into salad bowl.
Separate onion slices into rings; add to spinach with eggs, avocado, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Toss; combine olive oil, lemon juice, and vinegar; add to salad.
Toss lightly - 33.6704
Healthy Round Diet Breakfast
1.Chop the tomatoes and avocados.
2.Mix olive oil and rice wine vinegar for the dressing.
3.Place the spinach and tomatoes in a plate.
4.In a pan heat olive oil , break the eggs in the pan and cook them. Sprinkle little salt on... - 91.4604
Avocado Pear Salad
Mix oil, vinegar and chilli powder.
Dice and add to oil mixture all ingredients except lettuce and bacon.
Arrange lettuce on a dish, pile avocado pear mixture on top and garnish with the bacon. - 35.655
Hearts Of Palm-avocado Salad
Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces into salad bowl.
Drain hearts of palm; slice 1/4 inch thick.
Combine hearts of palm and avocados with lettuce.
Blend vin- egar with olive oil, salt and cayenne pepper; mix thoroughly.
Pour over salad; toss lightly. - 28.3037
Lemony Prawns And Avocado
1. In a bowl mix avocado with the lemon or lime juice .
2. Add 2 tablespoon chives, tomatoes, Tabasco and season to taste.
3. Divide prawns between 12 cocktail glasses or glass bowls.
4. Spoon avocado mixture over the prawns.
5. Mix the fromage... - 42.1883
Avocados In Strawberry Dressing
To make the dressing:
1. In food processor or blender puree strawberries.
2. To remove seeds, pass through fine sieve into small bowl.
3. Mix stirring in 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice, sugar, vinegar and lemon rind until well blended.
4.... - 44.613
Crab Quesadillas With Avocado Salsa
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, delivers on delicious crab quesadillas with avocado salsa. A crisp flour tortilla stuffed with creamy black beans, cheese and succulent blue crab - perfect for an everyday meal or served as an appetizer. Better than any fast... - 98.7611
Bryn Williams Seared Tuna With Avocado Puree
1. Rinse the tuna and pat dry. Grind all the spices to a fine powder, then use to coat the fish. Heat a frying pan until hot, then sear the tuna on all sides for 1-1 1/2 mins. Remove from the pan, wrap tightly in cling film and place in the fridge.
2. Peel... - 37.6895
Avocado Fried Egg Recipe
This recipe is a Californian twist on the breakfast dish, Egg in the Hole. Instead of using bread, I used a thick slice of avocado. Yum! - 114.571
Avocado Orange And Cucumber Salad
Peel the cucumbers, cut each one in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
Cut the cucumbers crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices.
Put the slices into a mixing bowl and sprinkle lightly with salt, then cover and let stand for 1 hour (the salt extracts the... - 42.2006
Orange Grapefruit And Avocado Salad With Mint
Peel the oranges and slice them into half-rounds.
Pare the grapefruit right down to the flesh, removing not only the peel but also the outer membrane, and slice the flesh into quarter-rounds; remove any seeds.
Put the fruit into a shallow salad bowl.
Peel the... - 35.9786
Western Salad With Avocado Dressing
1) Rip lettuce and watercress into serving pieces.
2) Halve olives and mix lettuce, watercress, tomatoes, and olives in salad bowl. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
3) Squeeze lime to extract juice measuring 1/2 teaspoon.
4) Organize... - 48.0823
Avocado And Citrus Salad
To make the dressing: Combine vinegar, orange juice, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Add olive oil gradually, stirring constantly until smooth.
Add garlic, orange rind, basil and mint.
Let stand, covered, at room temperature for 1 hour.
To make the salad:... - 41.8769
Cos Salad With Avocado Dressing
1. Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. In a bowl, combine the oil and spices. Coat the bread in the oil, spread out on a baking sheet, then bake for 5-8 mins until golden.
2. Meanwhile, slice off the top and bottom of the oranges. Cut away the peel and pith,... - 36.9806
Cut the avocados in half with a sharp, stainless steel knife.
Remove the stones and scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
Mash the lemon juice into the flesh with a fork.
Add the remaining ingredients and blend well together until the dip is quite smooth.
Cover... - 37.4252
Scallop Avocado Salad
Sallop avocado salad is a lovely seafood salad. Prepared with vegetables and herbed with basil, the scallop avocado salad also has walnuts in it for an added crunch. Chilled and tossed to serve, this makes a great accompaniment for meals. - 44.9
Chop garlic in small amount of salt.
Chop basil next with avocado and mash well with juice of 1/4 lemon and same amount of water as lemon juice.
In bowl, add oil to avocado, using remaining 1 ounce water, then thin with vinegar and serve.
Serve on... - 30.2218
Spicy Avocado With Cheese
Are you looking out for a nice and healthy appetizer option? Then you should certainly try this avocado recipe. The chef here provides simple directives to make scrumptious appetizer with avocado, eggs and cheese. Looks absolutely scrumptious and its... - 95.7281
Pear And Avocado Salad
Join Truth Fairy TV's Christianne Klein as our gluten free cooking expert Christine Werlin shows us how to whip up an avocado, pear and walnut salad in a jiffy. Christine shares how gluten can sneak in your salad, and how to use a few ingredients to make a... - 100.811
Marinated Avocado Salad
Peel, pit, and slice avocados.
Combine remaining ingredients in deep bowl.
Beat to blend; add avocado slices.
Marinate for 8 hours; drain.
Reserve marinade; arrange avocado on lettuce leaves.
Serve with marinade as dressing - 33.4872
Walnut And Avocado Salad
1) Chop the avocados and discard the pit.
2) Take a bowl and scruff the flesh of the avocado, be careful as you shouldn't damage the skin of the avocado.
3) Mash the grated avocado and drizzle lemon juice to avoid browning of the... - 49.0904
Avocado With Tomato And Orange
1. Peel the avocado and dice it.
2. Peel the oranges and slice them.
3. Take tomatoes and slice them.
4. Take a bowl, add all ingredients for dressing and season it to taste.
5. Toss avocado dices into the dressing.
6.... - 47.5421
Cold Tomato And Avocado Soup
To make the soup: Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil over high heat.
Place a tomato in the pan and boil for 30 seconds to loosen the skin.
Cool under cold running water and slip off the skin.
Repeat with the remaining tomatoes.
Core the tomatoes and... - 44.9849
Kale And Avocado Salad
Have a look at this impressive video that shows an incredible recipe for a healthy green salad. See the video to make this salad for holidays, picnics or any occasion. Surely the salad would turn out to be truly irresistible and flavorful. - 122.001
Avocado And Tomato Towers
Deseed the tomatoes, chop them and season with pepper.
Put in a bowl, add the chopped chilli and set aside.
Chop the avocados into small cubes and squeeze the lemon all over them.
Chop the spring onions and the basil finely and add to the avocados.
Mix in... - 44.8026
Avocado And Spinach Salad
1) In a bowl, place the spinach and stream in the boiling water over it.
2) Allow to stand for a few minutes.
3) Pour of the water.
4) In a saucepan heat the oil and saute the onions until soft but not brown.
5) In a food processor, place the spinach... - 44.7333
Lamb With Avocado And Red Onion Salsa
Combine garlic, vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the juice and 2 teaspoons of the oil in large bowl with lamb.
Cover; refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine remaining juice and remaining oil in small bowl with avocado, onion and coriander.
Griddle-fry (or... - 30.988
Avocado And Seville Orange Salad
Remove the zest from one of the oranges with a zester; or take off very thin strips with a potato peeler (being sure that there is no white pith) and then slice these into skinny julienne strips.
Put the honey with 3 tablespoons water into a tiny saucepan... - 45.3095
Shrimp And Avocado Salad With Lemon And Cilantro
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and simmer until opaque, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Transfer to a large bowl.
2. Scoop avocado flesh from shells and coarsely chop; reserve shells.... - 40.1697
Egg And Avocado Salad A La Grecque
1) Peel and slice eggs and cut avocados into qaurters.
2) In a bowl, beat all the dressing ingredients and set aside.
3) Mix avocados and eggs over the dressing.
4) In a salad bowl, arrange lettuce and arrange the egg slices and... - 43.0759
Lettuce And Avocado Salad
Discard outer leaves of 2 heads of lettuce.
Wash remainder in cold water.
Drain, shake well to remove all water.
Wrap in a towel and store in the vegetable compartment of refrigerator.
In a jar with a screw top shake vigorously 6 tablespoons olive oil, 2... - 41.0432
Italian Avocado And Fennel Salad
Halve and peel the avocados, then slice thinly lengthways.
Arrange on the bottom of a glass serving dish and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
Slice the Mozzarella thinly and arrange as a layer on top of the avocados.
Peel the oranges,... - 39.6303
Avocado With Chili Sauce
1) Cut the avocado in halves and discard the stones.
2) Dice the pulp in slices.
3) In a bowl, toss the diced pulp with lemon juice and keep aside.
4) Combine the other ingredients together and let it chill.
5) Serve the avocado... - 40.2631
Real Texas Avocado Fries Part 2 Of 2
Now that the fries are ready, it is time to serve them with the right sauce. In this video, Werst reveals that name of the special sauce that goes perfectly well with the fries. - 78.622
Avocado And Fruit Salad
1. To make the dressing, mix the orange juice with the olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, the garlic and chopped mint.
2. Arrange the sliced avocado decoratively on 4 small plates with the orange segments, kiwi fruit slices and slivers of melon; arrange the... - 29.4465
1) Slice the avocados in half and remove the stones. Peel the halves and chop the flesh.
2) In a large clean bowl combine the chopped avocados with lemon juice and mash to make a pulp.
3) Now, add spring onions, coriander, oil, and... - 42.7961
Healthy Avocado Tuna Salad
Amazing Salad for you to watch and great for people who are taking care about their health issue. - 87.9972
1) Peel avocados and cut them into half, lengthwise, and remove stones.
2) Cut each half into 4-5 slices breadthwise.
3) On a flat platter, arrange the lettuce leaves.
4) On lettuce leaves, arrange avocado, with a cut side facing... - 41.9232
Creamy Avocado Dressing
1) Peel avocado, cut in two halves and remove the pit. Chop into large cubes.
2) Take a blender or a food processor bowl and add all ingredients.
3) Blend until soft and creamy dressing is made.
4) Use as a dressing for salads,... - 40.4325
Green Salad With Avocado
Tear the lettuce into pieces and place in a salad bowl.
Divide the watercress into sprigs and add to the bowl with the cucumber and green pepper.
Peel the avocado, halve and remove the stone.
Cut the avocado into slices just before serving, add to the salad... - 40.7937
Corn & Avocado Salad
This Corn And Avocado Salad is one of the best corn and avocado accompaniments that I've ever tasted ! Try this irresistibly seasoned mixed vegetable salad with rice, pasta or meat. Your suggestions for this Corn And Avocado Salad are welcome. - 33.6668
Avocado With Warm Tomato And Basil Vinaigrette
1) Take a saucepan, in it combine all vinaigrette ingredients and cook on simmering heat.
2) Place the avocado halves on individual plates.
3) Using a slotted spoon,pour the warm dressing over the avocados.
4) Garnish each with a basil leaf... - 40.4314
Mixed Leaf And Avocado Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from croutons. Toss gently.
2. Garnish with croutons and serve immediately. - 39.6046
Avocado Pine Nut Salad With Rice
Struggling to get the kids to love their vegetables? Try this avocado pine nut salad to get them to change their mind! Four simple ingredients are all that are needed for this tasty summer salad. This tasty salad makes greens exciting again. And it's so quick... - 135.007
Spinach And Avocado Salad
Put all the dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well.
Mix together the spinach, bacon and avocados in a salad bowl.
Add the dressing and toss well until the salad ingredients are coated with the dressing.
Serve immediately. - 33.2292
Avocado And Corn
Avocado And Corn is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Avocado And Corn dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 27.8753
Celery Tomato And Avocado Salad
This little salad will dress up any dish, packs tons of flavor and is super healthy! Try and get all your veggies cut in diagonal strips so it looks even prettier. - 116.05
Barbecued Lobster Tails With Avocado Sauce
COMBINE WINE, honey, sambal oelek, garlic and oil in jug; mix well.
Use a sharp knife or kitchen scissors to cut along the soft shell on the underside of the lobster.
Gently pull shell apart and ease raw flesh out with fingers.
Place lobster in shallow... - 43.7514
Mango Avocado Chicken Tostadas With Entwine Pinot Grigio
1. In a bowl, combine chicken, mango, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, olive oil, half lime juice, and salt. Mix well.
2. In the separate bowl, place avocado, drizzle remaining lime juice and season with salt. Mash avocado and mix well.
3.... - 0
Betty's Shrimp And Avocado Salad
How to prepare a shrimp and avocado salad that's a perfect summer lunch or dinner treat...and quick to make. Cooking pro Betty Bannerman
Busciglio takes you step by step using only fresh ingredients. - 0
Avocado Jicama And Grapefruit Salad
1. Peel the avocado and cut it into wedges; Peel the grapefruit and cut the fruit into sections, reserving its juice
2. Peel a section of the jicama and slice into thin wedges; place the avocado, grapefruit and jicama pieces alternately on a round... - 37.1213
Avocado With Orange
Avocado With Orange worked great. I am surprised that I did not find this Avocado With Orange long ago. Do not miss it! - 37.3585
Avocado, Zucchini & Arugula Salad
Place zucchini in a wide, shallow bowl.
Arrange avocado and arugula over zucchini.
Stir together oil and lemon juice, pour over salad, and mix well.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Spoon onto 2 plates; garnish each serving with olives, if desired. - 35.8792
1. Halve the avocados and remove the stone.
2. Use a small spoon to scoop out the flesh and dice.
3. Add to a small bowl with remaining ingredients.
4. Mix thoroughly.
5. Season to taste.
6. Turn into a serving bowl
7. Serve the salsa at... - 42.4676
Spicy Sardines With Chickpea And Avocado Salad
To make the salad, place the egg yolk in a bowl, beat in the oil and vinegar and stir in the onion, garlic, parsley, capers, chickpeas and avocado.
Season with salt and black pepper.
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Lightly spray a small frying... - 42.0702
1. Preheat the broiler. In a small bowl, toss the avocado with the lemon juice and salt. Add the goat cheese, rosemary and olives; toss gently.
2. Beat the eggs with the pepper and a pinch of salt.
3. Set an ovenproof omelet pan or heavy medium skillet over... - 36.4097
Fajitas & Guaca-salsa-mole
1. Place a pan over heat and add fajitas in it. Stir and allow it to rest, giving it a chance to brown.
2. When you find a nice browning, toss it well.
3. Add a little bit of lime juice and tequila to your fajitas, and cook until done.
4. For salsa,... - 100.692
Marinated Avocado is something that you shouldn€™t miss. You will be doing great injustice to your family and friends if you don€™t serve them this yummy and simple Marinated Avocado at least once. Try it for yourself and then you will agree with me! - 35.5069
Seared Scallops On Avocado, Beetroot And Orange Salad
Whisk together the juice and zest of the orange and lime, walnut oil, the olive oil and shallot and season with black pepper to taste.
Add the beetroot and leave for a couple of hours until the dressing has taken on a beautiful shade of red.
Arrange half the... - 43.169
Guacamole Dip With Crudites
1. Peel avocados and remove stones. Mash finely with a fork and mix with lemon juice, garlic, if used, tomatoes, onion, parsley, oil and seasoning to taste.
2. Place in refrigerator to chill before serving.
3. Prepare the crudites and serve with guacamole... - 38.6809
Vickie's Gazpacho Dip
Sort of like a chunky guacamole, this delicious dip is perfect for parties, tailgating and anytime get-togethers! - 130.84
Chipotle Chile Rubbed Shrimp With Avocado Corn Chutney
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil. Let... - 43.209
Egg And Avocado Salad
Peel and cut the eggs into eighths.
Toast the sesame seeds in an ungreased pan until golden brown and allow to cool.
Quarter and peel the avocados, remove the pits, slice and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cut the lox into strips.
Halve and pit the olives.
Peel... - 40.8082
Grapefruit Avocado Salad With Orange Cumin Dressing
1) Pare and slice thin the avocados.
2) Using a sharp knife on a cutting board, pare grapefruits by cutting from top to bottom.
3) Remove every last trace of white pith.
4) Placing fruit over a bowl, section it by cutting from outside to core,... - 50.4587
Creamy Avocado Pesto Recipe
Looking for a non-traditional pasta dish, try this avocado-based pesto sauce with garlic, lime, pine nuts and cilantro. It's super tasty and super healthy! - 107.177
Avocado And Shrimp In Tuna Sauce
Avocado And Shrimp In Tuna Sauce makes a great side dish. Avocado And Shrimp In Tuna Sauce is an easy to make recipe which must be tried at home.I often prepare Avocado And Shrimp In Tuna Sauce for my family and friends, and they just love it. You must try it... - 47.7478
Avocado Soup With Condiments
Avocado Soup With Condiments is perfect for your dinner parties! Serve this for your next dinner party and donâ€™t be surprised when they take a second helping of the Avocado Soup With Condiments. - 48.9306
Smoked Salmon And Avocado Egg Rolls
When I go to Chinese restaurants I like to order egg rolls because they remind me of "Briwate". "Briwate" are the Moroccan egg rolls, they are shaped as cigars or triangles and they are filled with meat, chicken, vegetables, or any other filling. The last... - 134.335
Chicken Spears With Avocado Salsa
Toss avocado with lime juice in a bowl.
Mix in tomatoes, onions, pepper, and cilantro.
Toss with olive oil, cumin, salt, and hot-pepper flakes.
Cover lightly and refrigerate until serving time.
Toss salsa again before serving.
Adjust seasonings to taste.
Cut... - 43.1835
Elba's Amazing Taste Red Snapper With Avocado And Tomato Salsa
1. For Salsa – in a large bowl, combine avocado, tomato, onion, capers, cilantro, garlic, roasted red bell peppers, Extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and lime juice. Mix all the ingredients well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Season fish... - 107.744
Pan Seared Monkfish With Corn Avocado Relish
1) Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomato, garlic, onion, bell pepper, scallions, cilantro, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and lemon juice. Mix well.
3) Season the relish with salt and pepper.
4) Cover the bowl and... - 46.8045
Quick Vegetarian Burger And Avocado Dip
Chef Tawnya has a special guest on the show who help victims of crime and trauma. They are going to show their favorite meal in a rush recipe for everyone to have something filling on a hectic day. They are making an easy portabella mushroom burger and an... - 118.201