- » Olive Nut Sandwich Spread
Olive Nut Sandwich Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of olive nut sandwich spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for olive nut sandwich spread recipes.
Olive Nut Sandwiches With Alfalfa Sprouts
Cream together cheese, wheat germ, and nuts until well blended.
Stir in olives.
Spread mixture on all the bread slices.
Divide alfalfa sprouts among four slices.
Assemble sandwiches. - 27.5007
Bacon And Olive Sandwich Filling
Bacon And Olive Sandwich Filling makes the best pick for those who love the flavor of olives and bacon. This sandwich filling is pretty easy and you can prepare this in a matter of a few minutes. Check out the Bacon And Olive Sandwich Filling recipe. - 21.6937
Olive Salad Finger Sandwiches
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from cream cheese and bread. Mix well, cling wrap and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
2. Place 6 slices on a chopping board and portion equal olive mixture on to each slice. Spread... - 40.5587
Savory Cheese And Nut Sandwiches
1. Mix cream cheese, onion, green pepper, chili sauce, nuts, eggs, salt, and pepper and spread equally on 6 bread slices.
2. Spread butter on rest of the 6 bread slices.
3. Put together and slices diagonally into 4 triangles.
4. Serve Savory... - 40.3908
Peanut Sandwich Filling
Process olives, pickles, eggs and peanuts through food chopper.
Combine salt, sugar, cornstarch, pep- per and mustard, blending well.
Beat in egg; add vin- egar and milk.
Place vinegar mixture in saucepan over low heat.
Cook, stirring constantly, until... - 39.171
Brown Bread Savory Sandwiches
Steam the brown bread in baking powder tins, slice thin and butter.
Moisten the cream cheese with cream, milk or catsup and mix it with chopped nuts, peppers or olives and spread on the bread. - 25.3699
Cheese Combination Sandwiches
1.In a bowl, mix the cheese with the mayonnaise, chopped olives, nuts, or pimientos
2.Spread the cheese mixture between very thins slices of brown or rye bread, make sure the bread is lightly buttered
3.Serve with a sauce of your choice or... - 27.8665
Cashew Cheesee And Rawvioli
1. For the cheese: In a blender, add in the cashew nuts, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, garlic, basil leaves and agave.
2. Blend the ingredients, starting at low speed, then increase the speed to medium high or until well combined and smooth.
3. Add... - 115.082
Grilled Ham & Turkey Panini With Pesto
Want to binge on something tasty? Make this super delicious turkey panini with garlic pesto. Flavorful and delicious, this will make your day… - 111.205
Caprese Panini With Pesto
1. For pesto, in blender, add basil, pine nuts, garlic, and parmesan. Pulse them together.
2. Pour olive oil, and blend until smooth. Keep it aside.
3. Slice hoagie rolls lengthwise into half. Brush olive oil lightly on top.
4. On hot... - 118.383
Mould the mixture into oval shapes half the size of a small saucer, arrange on a serving platter and decorate with fresh mint.
This dish is generally served with a small jug of olive oil for pouring and is accompanied by a peeled and quartered raw onion, Hot... - 16.9553
Miniature Cheese Savories
Cut the pumpernickel slices into rectangles measuring 1 1/2 inches by 3 inches.
Cut the cheese into slices the same size.
Spread two pieces of pumpernickel with butter on one side, and spread two pieces on both sides.
Put the cheese slices between the... - 42.4991
Baked Salmon With Spinach Pesto And Spaghetti
Baked salmon with spinach pesto and spaghetti is an awesome combination of flavor, nutrition and a jazzy meal. Take a look at the video to see how you can put together this awesome combo in no time. So if you like to stay fir this is a great companion for you. - 105.281
Spinach pesto is a very unique dish in itself as it solves the purpose of a pesto sauce and at the same time you don't have to bother about getting a lot of fresh basil for pesto as it has the flavor of basil in. A perfect alternate to the traditional pesto.... - 110.831
Cheese Cigars With Coriander Pesto
1. Roll each slice of bread with a rolling pin, to flatten as much as possible.
2. Combine mustard, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, chives and cayenne pepper to taste in a bowl. Divide mixture between bread slices and spread over half of each bread slice.... - 34.8878
Spanish Roasted Pepper Romesco
Pep up your meal with a flavorful and spicy roasted pepper dip. Take a look at this amazing video that shares an excellent recipe for a Spanish style roasted pepper dip. The video is wonderfully presented and offers great serving suggestions too. Check it... - 130.499
Vegetarian Noodle Lasagna
A layered noodles and vegetarian lasagna with creamy tomato and cheese sauce, spiced with italian herbs like basil, oregano and thyme and filled wit pesto sauce and veggies! - 46.3167