- » Olive Grape Chicken Salad
Olive Grape Chicken Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of olive grape chicken salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for olive grape chicken salad recipes.
Greenstripe Grape Tomato, Pasta And Chicken Salad
1. Cook the pasta as per the package directions, drain and combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss.
2. Leave it at room temperature 10 minutes.
3. Serve with grilled Italian or French bread. - 39.39
Cut cantaloupes in half crosswise; remove seeds.
Combine next 5 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt reserving a few olive slices; toss.
Fold in mixture of whipped cream and mayonnaise.
Spoon into melons.
Garnish with remaining ingredients. - 34.6026
Grecian Chicken Salad Plates
Drain artichokes, reserving marinade in a small bowl; set artichokes aside.
To marinade, add lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and mint; whisk in oil until well combined.
Stir in capers.
Set dressing aside.
Peel cucumber and cut in half lengthwise,... - 45.252
Chicken Salad With Celery
Chicken Salad With Celery is easy to make recipe. Chicken Salad With Celery gets its taste from chicken mixed with celery root and mayonnaise, flavored with lemon juice. Chicken Salad With Celery is inspired by many restaurants all over the world. - 34.1177
Sour Cream Chicken Salad
On a wooden board, carve the chicken into pieces and, with a small, sharp knife, detach the meat from the skin and bones.
Discard the skin and bones.
Cut the meat into thin strips and put them into a salad bowl.
Separate the yolks from the whites of the hard... - 43.0139
Chicken Salad Hawaiian
The chicken salad hawaiian is a pineapple and chicken salad that can be served as a full meal. Combined together with olives, grapes, celery and nuts, the salad is flavored with mayo and chilled before serving on lettuce leaves or cups. Sprinkled with paprika... - 35.1904
Chicken Salad Supreme
1. In a salad bowl, combine chicken and celery.
2. Sprinkle lemon juice and toss.
3. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
4. Make the dressing in a small non-metallic bowl by blending together mayonnaise, with seasonings, allspice and capers.... - 48.828
Halve cantaloupes crosswise; remove seeds.
Loosen fruit by cutting around with grapefruit knife.
With paring knife, cut fruit in wedges, spoke fashion, cutting to, but not through, the rind.
Toss next 7 ingredients lightly to mix.
At serving time, whip... - 43.4557
Chicken Bacon Blue Salad
A salad like this one can be a whole meal. The main ingredients in this salad are grilled chicken breast, bacon, blueberries and blue cheese. Hence the name. I also added almond slices. The salad was tossed with a balsamic vinaigrette which I made for you to... - 127.465
Mandarin Chicken Salad
I am a fan of mandarin oranges and it goes without saying that this Mandarin Chicken Salad is one of my favorites. This salad can sure add a royale touch to your party menu. Check out the recipe of the tongue-tickling Mandarin Chicken Salad. - 36.725
Low Fat Sante-fe Chicken Salad
Gear up for the easiest chicken feast ever with this scrumptious Santa-Fe chicken salad. Juan Montalvo's version presents the zesty, creamy salad in a more healthy way. Just grab the ingredients and throw up a great salad together. Serve it at your next party... - 97.6747
Summertime Chicken Salad
Mix together mayonnaise and whipped topping.
Mix together the rest of the ingredients, except lettuce cups.
Pour mayonnaise and whipped topping over chicken mixture; toss lightly but thoroughly.
Refrigerate until serving time.
Serve in crisp lettuce cups. - 35.599
Crunchy Chicken Salad
Combine all ingredients, blend well.
Serve on lettuce cups, or use for sandwiches. - 29.3044
Wood Fire Grilled Chicken Apple And Pear Salad
A gorgeous restaurant-style salad recipe for the fall, or even summer. The apple, cherry and mesquite wood flavored grilled chicken, along with the sweet juicy pears and crisp apple slices, dressed with a lemon-garlic and honey vinaigrette, is a magical... - 118.922
Yummy Nun's Salad is definitely sacred to me!! I wouldn€™t have been able to survivie without this delicious Nun's Salad recipe! I am sure you will get addicted to it too! Just try it! - 37.2976
Fruited Chicken Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
To make vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper and blend well.
Cut cooked chicken into bite-sized or larger pieces.
Toss chicken, apple slices, grapes, and walnuts with vinaigrette.
Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving plate and... - 34.7143
Company Chicken Salad
1. Combine all the first eight ingredients and chill
2. Serve on chilled greens garnished with slices of chicken, olives and pickles - 35.1088
Cyprus Chicken Salad In Rice Ring
Put the washed rice into a pan with the stock, orange juice and seasoning.
Bring to the boil, lower the heat, cover the pan and simmer gently for about 15 minutes until the rice is just tender and the liquid has evaporated.
While the rice is cooking, blend... - 45.0236
Chicken Salad Supreme
Mix chicken, celery, grapes, almonds, parsley, and season with salt and pepper.
Soak gelatin in cold water 5 minutes; then dissolve over boiling water.
Add gelatin, cream, and chicken stock to mayonnaise and stir until mixture begins to thicken.
Fold in... - 39.7314
Garden Chicken Salad
1 Combine the chicken, sugar-snap peas, tomatoes, bell pepper, chives, 2 tablespoons of the vinegar, 2 teaspoons of the oil, and the salt in a large bowl.
2 Toss the beets with the remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar and 1 teaspoon oil in a medium bowl.
3 Arrange... - 32.9506
Mediterranean Orzo And Chicken Salad
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl, and toss well.
2. Combine lemon juice and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl,- stir well with a whisk. Pour over orzo mixture,- add cheese, tossing gently to coat. Serve at room temperature, or cover and chill... - 32.5111
Chicken Fruit Salad Plate
Mix together mayonnaise and sour cream; add vinegar, then all other ingredients except chicken. Let stand one hour. Combine chicken with mayonnaise mixture; let stand another hour. Serve on salad greens with melon slices, pineapple, grapes, or grapefruit, if... - 24.9931
Chicken Pesto Rice Salad
This Chicken Pesto Rice Salad features lean chicken breast, grape tomatoes and artichoke hearts tossed in a basil walnut pesto for a salad that defies convention. The pesto is made with heart healthy walnuts, which are far more economical than their pricier... - 101.502
Warm Chicken And Greens Salad
1. Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, flatten to1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Sprinkle chicken evenly on both sides with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. Place a large nonstick... - 37.2187
Grilled Chicken Souvlaki Salad
Nutrition Notes: “This Mediterranean Diet-style meal is loaded with flavor and dense with nutrients. Save prep time and effort, use bagged, pre-washed organic leaves and whole grape tomatoes," says Registered Dietitian Tamara Duker Freuman, who specializes... - 0
1. Place the hazelnuts in an ungreased heavy-based pan over a low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring until lightly browned.
2. Combine with all the other salad ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Blend all the dressing ingredients except the yogurt in a liquidizer.... - 30.4563
1. Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in bulgur and turn off the heat. Cover and set aside for 25 minutes. Fluff with a fork and let cool completely.
2. Stir in grapes, onion, mint and orange.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, le - 26.9457
Celery And White Bean Salad
Here’s a salad recipe that will be loved by all. It’s tasty & quick & healthy & good to pack for lunch because it holds well. - 118.646
Tropical Bean Salad
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl combine the stock, mustard, lemon juice, oil and garlic. Add pepper to taste and whisk until smooth. Stir in the basil; set aside.
2. Wash and trim the Romaine and cut the leaves in half crosswise; wrap the top halves in... - 30.4617
How To Make A Quinoa Salad
Quinoa is a great source of protein for vegetarians and still satisfying enough for meat lovers. This delicious and super-healthy salad makes for the perfect lunch or even a nice side dish for your next dinner. - 0
Orange Roughy With Warm Tomato Salad
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Pour 1/2 of vinegar mixture into a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
2. Combine tomato, green onions,... - 36.5156
Betty's Mother's Day Chicken Marsala
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chicken Marsala.
This is the entree that I chose for Mother's Day. It goes perfectly with angel hair pasta and Garlic Parmesan Bread. - 0
Couscous Salad With Eggs And Vegetables
1. Bring the chicken broth to boiling in a small saucepan over high heat. Add the carrot; lower the heat and simmer for 6 minutes or until the carrot is tender-crisp.
2. Add the couscous; stir. Cover the saucepan; remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
3.... - 39.6604
Coolea Arugula Salad
The Willems family have been making Coolea on their farm in Macroom, Co Cork since 1979. They moved from the Netherlands to Ireland in the 1970’s. Gouda was impossible to get locally at the time so they wrote home for a recipe and the rest is history. This... - 126.186
Grilled Vegetable Orzo Pasta Salad- Vegetarian
I wanted to give you a light vegetarian pasta dish that's great for any time of the year and especially for Summer. This pasta salad would be great for a cookout and it travels really well. If you've never tried ORZO pasta before, let me introduce you to it. - 0
Orzo Pasta With Warm Bread And Spinach Salad
For all those wanting to try out pasta with mint and also wanting to freak on greens, here is an orzo dish just right for you. Watch Chef Stacey cook orzo with mint flavor and make a Warm Bread and Spinach Salad. Makes a hearty, healthy and wholesome family... - 111.137
Jellied Chicken Almond
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve over hot water.
Cool slightly; combine with mayonnaise, whipped cream, and salt.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Spoon into 6 to 8 individual molds; chill till firm.
Unmold on lettuce.
Trim with stuffed olive slices,... - 35.2211
Jellied Chicken Almond
1. In a cup of cold water, dissolve the gelatin granules
2. Set the cup over hot water to dissolve faster
3. Cool slightly
4. As the gelatin melts, whip the cream slightly and mix with the mayonnaise, and salt.
5. Add the whipped mix to... - 43.8673
Mediterranean Quinoa With Tabbouleh
Want to try something different this weekend? You have hit the correct page. Try this amazing Mediterranean Quinoa with Tabbouleh recipe which is a complete meal. Watch Chef Tracy Porter prepare this middle eastern delicacy now. - 120.862
Stuffed Grape Leaves aka Dolmathes are a party food-just rolling the stuffed leaves, laughing and talking makes for the beginning of a party. A small glass of Retsina (Greek wine) helps in this labour of rolling dozens of grape leaves. Greeks always have... - 53.9539
Beef Rossini And Others
Nina teaches viewers how to put a pound of produce per day into your diet in three meals, breakfast lunch and dinner. - 122.549
Super Bowl Party
1. For roasted onion dip – Over and aluminum sheet spread parchment paper.
2. Place onion over it; pour grape seed oil, rosemary cover onion and wrap.
3. Put over a baking sheet, roast in a pre-heated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.... - 100.688
Risotto With Pancetta, Spinach And Goat Cheese
This is a very creamy recipe, without any cream. It also has delicious additional elements such as Pancetta and Goat Cheese, it is sprinkled with parmesan at the last moment and serve hot! - 40.395