- » Olive Cod
Olive Cod Recipes
Enjoy our collection of olive cod recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for olive cod recipes.
Baked Cod With Olives And Spring Onions
Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F/gas mark 8.
Lightly oil a roasting tray and place the cod in the bottom.
In a bowl, combine the olives, herbs, spring onions, chillies and lime zest with the lime juice, then spread this mixture over the top of the... - 41.4673
Atlantic Cod With Olives
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the cod on both sides with salt and pepper, and add to the pan, skin side down. Sear the fish on both sides, about 5 minutes per side, until it flakes easily. The flesh should... - 19.7538
You May Also Like!
Cod Braised With Tomatoes Fennel And Olives
This typical Italian dish, Cod Braised With Tomatoes Fennel And Olives is my household favorite. The aromatic fennel and basil makes the dish outstanding! And if you cout the calories in the dish then nothing you could find. I always believe 'Health first,... - 42.4421
Baked Cod In Tomato Olive Coulis
Here is an opportunity for you to learn a recipe from a professional chef. The executive chef in this video is from a famous restaurant of Iceland and he demonstrates his signature dish of fish using special sauce and spices. Watch the video now and try to... - 87.273
Cod Sailor Style
The cod sailor style is a simple herbed cod bake with green olives and tomatoes. Fresh and delicious, the cod sailor style is seasoned with salt and pepper along with a parsley, caper and oregano sauce. I love this recipe for its sheer ese of preparation and... - 35.4356
Cod Fish With Tomatoes, Potatoes And Olives
Here is an Italian style of cooking fresh cod, just in case you have been looking for this recipe. The chef makes cod with tomatoes, potatoes and olives in the video. Watch the video for the full recipe. - 93.0626
If fish fillets are large, cut into 5 serving pieces.
Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
Mix melted margarine, the lemon juice, onion powder and paprika.
Dip fish into margarine mixture.
Place in ungreased square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Pour remaining... - 43.0297
Portuguese Cod Fillets
In 1-quart saucepan heat 1 teaspoon oil; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is softened.
Add green pepper and saute for 3 minutes longer.
Add tomatoes, wine, and olives; cover and let simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle both sides... - 36.8656
Grilled Cod And Potatoes
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place 1 tablespoon oil, lime juice and black peppercorns in a bowl and mix to combine. Brush oil mixture over fish and marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
2. Brush potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt. Place... - 27.1429
Pan Seared Cod Fillets With Creole Tomato Cream
1. Place cod fillet on a tray, and season it with Cajuns choice seasoning. Spread evenly to coat well on both sides.
2. Place a stainless skillet over medium high heat for about 2 minutes. Pour olive oil and swirl to spread all around.... - 109.972