- » Olive Cheese
Olive Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Olive Cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Olive Cheese recipes.
Cheese Olive Balls
Grate cheese and soften to room temperature.
Blend in dry ingredients.
Add melted oleo.
Press this mixture around olives and press into balls.
Bake on a cookie sheet at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
Makes 30 to 36 balls.
For variation, pitted dates... - 38.3537
Cheese Olive Spread
1. Line a 2-cup bowl or jelly mold with cling film.
2. In a bowl, use a wire whisk to beat cheeses together till well blended.
3. Mix in olives.
4. Spoon the mixture into prepared mold.
5. Place the mould in the refrigerator... - 35.2571
Cheese & Olive Calzones
Prepare dough for pizza crust.
While dough is rising, prepare filling: In a small skillet, saute onion and basil in olive oil until soft. Remove from heat and combine with all remaining ingredients. Set filling aside.
Assemble and bake as instructed for... - 33.4493
Feta And Olive Pasta Salad
1. In large serving bowl, combine feta cheese, olives, basil, olive oil and pepper flakes; set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Add pasta shells and red and yellow peppers to serving bowl; toss to mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, until well chilled.... - 31.8223
Cheesy Olive Spread
1. Take a mixer bowl fitted with knife blade.
2. Place olives and sour cream in it.
3. Place disc, with shredding side up, over knife blade.
4. Add cheese and shred it.
5. Take the disc out, add the cheese, if any, on disk to the bowl and scrape the... - 31.6832
Cheese Olive Rolls
Combine blue cheese, cream cheese and butter; blend thoroughly.
Stir in chives, brandy, olives and salt.
Form mixture into 2 rolls.
Chill for 2 to 3 hours.
Cover with almonds and watercress; chill until ready to serve. - 31.2233
Cheese Olive Raisin Sandwiches
Mix cheese and dressing until smooth.
Add olives and raisins.
Spread on 8 bread slices.
Top with remaining slices. - 31.0184
Spaghetti With Feta Cheese And Black Olives
Hold the spaghetti in a pot and pour on the boiling water. Push the spaghetti down into the water and add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil. Cover and cook for 12 minutes. Leave the pot to stand, covered, while you make the sauce.
Put the oil in a dish... - 30.6235
Cheese Olive Appetizers
Mix all ingredients except olives.
Roll dough around olives (practice makes perfect).
Place on a cookie sheet and bake 10 to 15 minutes in a 400 degree preheated oven. - 29.355
Cream Cheese And Olive Spread
Beat all ingredients with a fork until creamy, cover, and chill 2-3 hours.
Let stand at room temperature 15-20 minutes and use as a spread for any bread.
About 355 calories per sandwich (2 slices white bread, no butter or mayonnaise). - 26.916
Cheese Olive Cocktail Snack
Combine all ingredients except olives; blend until smooth and creamy.
Mold mixture around each olive.
Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. - 26.6881
Combine cheese with olives, onions, and mayonnaise.
Spread on crepes.
Broil until cheese bubbles.
Sprinkle with bacon bits and cut each crepe into 5 or 6 wedges.
Serve immediately. - 25.2947
Cream Cheese Olive Dip
Liven up your bland meals with this flavorsome Cream Cheese Olive Dip. Here's a simple recipe for Cream Cheese Olive Dip to add flavor to your favorite picks! - 24.4762
Cheese Olive Topping
In large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
Add remaining ingredients; stir until a dough forms. - 23.5988
Cheese & Olive Spread
Cut olive flesh away from the stones and chop up fine.
Grate the cheese and onion, add pepper and chopped olives; mix well.
This makes an unusual and piquant spread. - 22.6074
Cream Cheese And Black Olive Dip
1) Mix the cream cheese, lemon juice, and lemon rind together. Add the olives and the black bean soup. Mix well.
2) Chill before serving. Serve with tortilla chips. - 19.756
Cream the cheese until it is soft. Take a heaped 5 ml spoonful (teaspoonful) and roll it around a stuffed olive to enclose it completely. Lightly coat in chopped walnuts. Cover the remaining olives in the same way. Chill the olives for about 1 hour. Before... - 17.275
Olive Cheese Recipes By Category