- » Olive Cheese
Olive Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Olive Cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Olive Cheese recipes.
Olive Garden's Salad Dressing
You can now learn and prepare salad dressing just like the Olive Garden Restaurant. The chef has made it so much easier to pull that off. Kudos to her. - 138.037
Gouda Olive Oil And White Wine Dressing
Sautéed garlic and tossed into Gouda olive oil and white wine makes for a flavorful dressing that can be spritzed on your salads for an instant kick. Thekel uses her culinary ingenuity here to come up with a dressing that is indeed unique in its flavor and... - 72.7965
Olive Cheddar Bread
1 ln a large bowl, stir together the yeast, water, and honey.
Let stand for 5 minutes or until foamy.
Stir in 1 1/4 cups of the all-purpose flour, all of the whole-wheat flour, the milk, oil, pepper, and salt.
With a wooden spoon or an electric mixer set on... - 42.7156
Ricotta And Olive Mix
Preheat the grill [broiler] to moderately high.
In a shallow, flameproof casserole, heat the olive oil over moderate heat.
When the oil is hot, add the olives and red pepper and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes.
Add the ricotta cheese and, stirring... - 42.548
Chevres Bathed In Herbs And Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1) In the bottom of a shallow dish, arrange half the thyme, rosemary, and lavender.
2) Place the 8 chevres on top.
3) Cover with the remaining herbs.
4) Drizzle the oil over the cheese and herbs so as to cover completely.
5) Sprinkle pepper on top.
6)... - 41.2946
Olive Nut Cheese Ball
1. In a large dry bowl, soften cream cheese, using a wooden spoon or an electric hand beater.
2. Add the blue cheese and butter.
3. Beat the mixture thoroughly until smooth and creamy.
4. Stir in the olives, 1/4 cup of the nuts and the... - 40.4571
Olive And Cheese Balls
1. Preheat oven at 400 degrees
2. In a bowl cream cheese and butter and mix well adding flour, salt and tabasco.
3. Use 1 tea spoon filling to wrap each olive.
4. Chill very well for about 10 minutes.
5. Make small balls out of the... - 40.3335
Ripe Olive And Cheese Custard
Prepare rice according to package directions; cool.
Quarter olives, reserving 3 whole olives for garnish.
Beat eggs thoroughly; blend in sour cream and milk.
Add onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pep- per.
Grease sides and bottom of greased 1 1... - 40.2464
Cheese Beer And Olive Rarebit On Corn Bread
1) In a double boiler or chafing dish, stir the butter and grated cheese, until the cheese is melted.
2) Stir in the beaten egg, mustard and salt, stir continuously and cook, until well blended.
3) Gradually stir in the beer and Worcestershire sauce,... - 40.2206
Olive Cheese Tart
Cook leek until tender in hot butter.
Mix in olives and turn into the chilled pastry shell, distributing mixture evenly.
Blend cheeses and flour; sprinkle over leek mixture.
Beat eggs, pepper, and nutmeg together.
Beat in cream; pour over cheese mixture in... - 39.5417
Olive Feta Pinwheels
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) With a cooking spray grease the cookie sheet.
3). Unroll dough and divide into 2 long rectangles.
4) Press each into 12 x 4-inch rectangle. Press the perforations to seal firmly.
5) Spread a layer of... - 39.3671
Macaroni Olive Gratin
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Saute green pepper, celery, and onion in hot olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender.
Combine vegetables, macaroni, mayonnaise, and next 7 ingredients in... - 39.3541
Spring Onion Olive And Goats Cheese Tart
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil and throw in the onions. Simmer for 2-3 mins until wilted, then drain well. Toss the onions with the oil, thyme, vinegar and sugar, then set aside.
2. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to a rectangle roughly... - 37.0957
Cheese And Olive Casserole
Cheese And Olive Casserole has an Exclusive taste. The stuffed olives and eggs give the Cheese And Olive Casserole Astonishing taste. Must catch it - 36.7966
Ricotta Olive Dip Or Dressing
1. Take a blender or a food processor.
2. In the blender container, combine all ingredients and process.
3. Continue processing until the mix turns light green in color; however, take double care so that it should not be pureed.
4. Refrigerate the mix... - 36.6477
Olive Cheese Snacks
1) Combine the cheese spread and butter, then blend until light and fluffy.
2) Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
3) Mix in the flour and baking powder to form a dough.
4) With a teaspoon of dough, shape around each olive and place... - 35.4237
Olive Macaroni Cheese Bake
Cook macaroni in boiling, salted water till tender; drain.
Combine macaroni, cheese, milk, olives, and pepper.
Turn into greased 1-quart casserole.
Combine crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) 20 to 25 minutes or till crumbs are... - 34.8934
Olive Cheese Ball
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) Combine all the cheeses, dressing, olives and other... - 33.8659
Olive And Cheese Ball
Blend cheese and butter.
Add olives and chives.
Chill slightly for easier shaping.
Form into ball and roll in chopped nuts, or press them on ball.
Serve with assorted crackers.
Makes 3 cups.
Serves 18 to 20. - 33.639
Olive Cheese Ball
1. Allow the cream cheese to soften at room temperature, and whip them until creamy. Add soft butter and blue-veined cheese and continue whipping the cream using hand blender.
2. Stir in shallots or chives and olives and chill the mixture until it can... - 33.6139
Olive Pizza Bread
1 Combine egg, cheese, olives, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce; set aside.
2 In a medium mixing bowl combine biscuit mix and milk to make a soft dough. Spread in a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
3 Spoon cheese mixture over dough. If desired,... - 33.6087
Olive-filled Cheese Balls
Heat oven to 400°F.
Start blender at medium speed.
While blender is running, tip center cap and gradually add cheese, blending until grated.
Add butter, flour, and cayenne.
Cover; blend at medium speed until smooth.
If necessary, stop blender during... - 33.5829
Olive Cheese Filling
1. Prepare a mixture of cream cheese with olive butter or olives and keep aside.
2. Take the bread slices. Apply margarine or butter to each followed by cream cheese mixture. Halve the bread slices.
3. Arrange 5 olives across the bread halves as a row... - 33.1696
Olive & Cheese Squares
In a medium bowl, combine olives, cheese, mayonnaise, onions and seasoned salt; set aside.
Preheat broiler if necessary.
Place oven shelf 3 to 6 inches from heating element.
Cut crusts from bread; reserve crusts for another use.
Lightly toast bread.
Spread... - 32.3414
Olive Cheese Balls
Mix cheese and flour.
Stir in butter until mixture is smooth. (If dough seems dry, work with hands.)
Shape dough by level teaspoonfuls around olives.
Freeze uncovered on ungreased baking sheet until very firm, at least 2 hours.
Place cheese balls in plastic... - 31.8553
Olive And Cheese Pinwheels
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in olives.
Unroll breadstick dough (do not separate the dough into breadsticks).
Spread cheese mixture evenly over... - 31.3975
Olive-Cheese Tidbits is a dish of flavored green olives. I love the bake-n-serve varieties and this one tops my list. Try the Olive-Cheese Tidbits as an appetizer for dinner. - 31.3661
Mix cheese and flour.
Stir in butter until mixture is smooth.
(If dough seems dry, work with hands.) Shape dough by level teaspoonfuls around olives.
(To serve immediately, see below.) Freeze uncovered on ungreased baking sheet until very firm, at least 2... - 31.2662
Yogurt Cheese In Olive Oil
1. Sterilize a 30 cm / 12 in square of muslin by steeping it in boiling water. Drain and lay over a large plate. Mix the yogurt with the salt and tip on to the centre of the muslin. Bring up the sides of the muslin and tie firmly with string.
2. Hang the bag... - 31.2433
Foods Olive And Ricotta Torte
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Coat an 8-inch round cake pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Coat with bread crumbs.
3. In a bowl, mix cheese, eggs and olives. Spread evenly in the prepared pan. Bake for 1 1/4 hours. Cool to room temperature.
4. For the sauce,... - 30.9399
Olive Cheese Ball
Blend cheeses and butter.
Stir in olives and chives.
Chill slightly for easier shaping.
Form in ball on serving dish.
Just before serving, sprinkle chopped nuts over ball.
Serve with assorted crackers. - 30.9052
Zucchini Olive And Cheese Quesadillas
1. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic, saute for 1 minute. Add zucchini, saute for 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from heat, stir in oregano, salt, and pepper.
2. Wipe... - 30.8604
Olive Nut Salad
Early on day:
In medium bowl, with pastry fork, blend cream cheese with olives, paprika, green peppers, pecans, and seasoned pepper.
Press into well-greased 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish; refrigerate until needed.
At serving time:
Cut into 12 squares. Serve... - 30.7518
Mom S Hot Olive Cheese Puffs
Blend the cheese and butter together thoroughly.
Sift flour with seasonings and add to cheese mixture.
Combine thoroughly with pastry blender or fork.
Drop dough onto waxed paper by teaspoonfuls.
Wrap dough around each olive, covering completely.
At this... - 30.1563
Break lettuce into small pieces; add pimentos, ancho- vies, ripe olives and stuffed olives.
Add bleu cheese, Cheddar cheese, salami wedges and onion slices.
Toss with enough vinegar and oil to coat. - 30.0751
Beat cottage cheese in blender or mixer until smooth.
Add olives, nuts, mayonnaise, garlic salt, and salt; mix well.
Refrigerate until serving time; serve with crackers or chips. - 29.1737
Cheese And Olive Salad
1. Blend the mayonnaise and catsup. Beat into the cheese.
2. Add the chopped olives and green pepper. Mix well.
3. Chill 30 minutes or longer before serving.
4. Pile on crisp water cress to serve. Onion in equal quantity may be substituted or used in addition... - 28.9309
Cheese And Ripe Olive Sandwiches
Assemble Food Grinder with Coarse Disc.
Grind cheese, onion, and olives into bowl.
Mix mayonnaise and curry powder; stir into cheese mixture.
Spread on bread and broil 4 inches (10 cm) from heat until tops are lightly browned (2 to 3 minutes). - 28.8843
Olive Onion Cheese Bread
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Cut bread in half lengthwise; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Spread with cheese mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Cut each half of bread into eight slices. - 28.8038
Olive Cheese Recipes By Category