- » Olive Burgundy Sauce
Olive Burgundy Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of olive burgundy sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for olive burgundy sauce recipes.
Olive Spaghetti Sauce
In large Dutch oven brown beef and sausage; drain off fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, Burgundy, water, onion, green pepper, Worcestershire, sugar, salt, chili powder, pepper, bay leaves, and garlic.
Simmer, uncovered, for 2 hours; stir... - 35.5811
Poached Cod With Tomatoes & Olives
1. Remove fish from freezer; cut each block of fish into 3 pieces with a serrated knife.
2. Combine fish, wine, water, lemon slices, salt and pepper in a large skillet; bring to boiling; lower heat. Simmer, covered, turning pieces once, 20 minutes, or until... - 32.7674
Burgundy Meat Fondue
Mix together the mayonnaise, herbs and cream and spoon into a small dish.
To make the pepper sauce, heat the butter in a frying pan and fry the peppers and onion until softened.
Add chopped tomatoes and the remaining ingredients and simmer for 10-15... - 42.6733
Burgundy Beef Roast
Combine pepper, thyme, marjoram, cloves, and fennel seed.
Rub pepper mixture over all sides of roast.
Place roast in center of the cooking grill.
Grill 1 to 1 1/4 hours for rare 140Â°F (60Â°C), 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours for medium 160Â°F (71Â°C), or 1 1/2... - 43.3765
Put the pheasant giblets into a pan with water to cover, a little seasoning and the thyme.
Cover the pan and simmer for 45 minutes.
Strain the liquid and boil briskly, if necessary, until reduced to 300 ml/1/2 pint stock.
If you have no giblets from which to... - 41.7992
Veal Scaloppine With Burgundy
Pound veal until very thin.
Cut into 2-inch pieces; set aside.
Combine the tomatoes, salt, pepper, oregano, and parsley in a large saucepan.
Bring to boiling and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Meanwhile, heat the oil... - 41.3723
Coq Au Vin With Burgundy
Coq Au Vin is a French delicacy cooked in wine. The Coq Au Vin gets its unmatched taste from chicken mixed with cognac or brandy and garnished with parsley. The Coq Au Vin has travelled all over the world and gained popularity. - 43.7183
Burgundy Beef Withparslied Fettuccine
Trim far from beef; cur beef into 1-inch cubes, and place in a large bowl.
Combine wine and next 5 ingredients, stirring well; pour marinade mixture over beef.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
Drain beef, reserving marinade.
Set beef aside.
Strain... - 42.9031
1. Saute onion and garlic in oil until soft in a medium-size saucepan. Add clams with liquid and parsley; cook over low heat, just until hot.
2. For a special sauce, cool mixture slightly and place in electric-blender container; cover. Whirl 30 seconds.... - 19.9709
Olive Spaghetti Sauce
In Dutch oven cook ground beef and sausage till browned; drain off fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, burgundy, onion, green pepper, bay leaves, garlic, worcestershire, sugar, chili powder, 1 cup water, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon... - 35.3685
Olive Spaghetti Sauce
Olive Spaghetti Sauce is a sumptous dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. This dish that is a meal in itself is a favorite at my home. Try this Olive Spaghetti Sauce.You wont regret it. Trust me! - 43.3742
Red Wine Sauce
Red Wine Sauce is easy to make sauce recipe. Red Wine Sauce gets its taste from mayonnaise mixed with paprika and sugar, flavored with Burgundy. Red Wine Sauce is served as side dish. - 28.9781
Flaky Cod With Potatoes
1. Saute'onion and garlic in olive oil or vegetable oil until soft in a large skillet with a cover.
2. Peel, core and chop tomatoes; stir into onion mixture and cook 2 minutes; add salt, thyme and pepper.
3. Place frozen fish block in the sauce in skillet,... - 30.6841
Baked Chicken Peperonata
1. Wash chicken pieces and dry. Brown, part at a time, in butter or margarine and olive oil or vegetable oil in a large frying pan; remove all from pan and set aside while making the sauce.
2. Stir onion and green and red peppers into drippings in pan; saute... - 34.518
Moussaka A'la Greque
1. Sprinkle both sides of each eggplant slice with salt; place between several thicknesses of paper toweling; weight down; let stand 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, make the Tomato Sauce: Stir-fry onions and garlic in oil in a large, heavy skillet over moderate heat... - 30.3871
Baked Tuna With Flat Noodles
1. Cook noodles, following the label directions; drain and reserve.
2. Melt 5 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; stir in flour, salt and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Stir in milk; continue cooking and... - 31.707
Baked Duet Cheese & Noodles
1. In large bowl mix cottage cheese, sour cream, 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, salt and red-pepper sauce. Stir in olives, noodles and chicken.
2. Turn into a greased 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Cover and... - 26.8059
Herbed Chicken With Green Peppers
1. Wash the chicken quarters; pat dry. Shake with flour, salt and pepper in a paper bag to coat well.
2. Brown pieces, a few at a time, in olive oil or salad oil in a large frying pan; remove all from pan.
3. Stir onion and garlic into drippings in pan and... - 32.062
Potato & Pepper Baked Chicken
1. Shake chicken with flour, salt and pepper in a paper bag to coat well. Brown, a few pieces at a time, in olive oil or salad oil in frying pan; place in an 8-cup baking dish.
2. Saute onion and garlic until softened in same frying pan; stir in water, then... - 31.7086
Apple Baked Chicken
1. Cut chicken into serving-size pieces. Shake pieces with a mixture of 1/2 cup flour, salt and basil in a paper bag to coat evenly.
2. Brown slowly in vegetable oil in a large frying pan 10 minutes on each side; remove and set aside.
3. While chicken browns,... - 35.1824
Chicken & Ham Pinwheel
1. Combine ham, mustard, teaspoon of the grated onion and red-pepper seasoning in a small bowl.
2. Combine chicken spread, anchovy paste, the remaining grated onion and Worcestershire in a second small bowl.
3. Trim crusts from top and sides of unsliced loaf,... - 35.4296
1. Heat oil in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven; saute garlic, basil, onion and crushed red pepper until onion is tender. Add wine; simmer about 5 minutes, or until liquid is somewhat reduced. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, clam broth and salt; simmer, uncovered, 20... - 30.3011
1. Melt butter or margarine in skillet; saute zucchini and onion until tender. Chop 2 of the canned tomatoes; add to zucchini mixture. Cool the entire mixture slightly.
2. Combine zucchini mixture, meat-loaf mixture, bread crumbs, eggs, milk, salt, pepper,... - 33.4326
Basil Baked Chicken In Cups
1. Cut wings from chicken. Remove giblets and neck from chicken package and place (except liver) with wings, water, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small saucepan; cover. Simmer 45 minutes. Add liver; cover; cook 15 minutes longer. Strain broth into a small... - 33.7601
Oxtail Stew In Wine
Dredge oxtails with flour until thoroughly coated.
Shake off excess.
Heat oil in a heavy dutch oven and brown the oxtails well in several batches, setting each batch aside until all are browned; return all oxtails to pot.
Add stock, wine, tomato juice and... - 42.0669
In 5-quart grill-safe casserole, combine sausage, ground beef, onion and garlic.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks around dish.
Cook at MEDIUM-HIGH with hood open until meat is no longer pink, about 10 minutes,... - 44.2307
Spaghetti Sauce Italiano
In skillet brown the ground beef and sausage; drain off fat.
Transfer meat to a slow electric crockery cooker.
Add undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms, Burgundy, and 1/2 cup water.
Stir in onion, green pepper, olives, bay leaves, garlic,... - 40.2707
Italian Spaghetti Sauce
1. Saute vegetables (except tomatoes), parsley, and meat in olive oil until vegetables are tender and meat is lightly browned.
2. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, and water, and cook together gently for a few minutes.
3. Add herbs, mushrooms, and... - 33.3387
Classic Italian Sauce
In 3-qt casserole place onion, oil and garlic.
Microwave at High (10) 3 to 4 Minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until onion is limp.
Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, wine, broth or juice, brown suagr, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
Mix... - 41.5904
Turkey Vegetable Spaghetti Sauce
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add ground turkey, and cook until browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Remove turkey from skillet.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe... - 43.8235
London Broil Exceptionale
In shallow baking dish, combine all ingredients except steak.
Marinate at room temperature 1 hour turning once.
Transfer steak to broiler pan.
In saucepan, cook marinade covered over low heat 10 minutes; stir now and then.
Broil steak 4 inches from... - 31.2311
Chicken A La Henri
Season some flour with a small amount of salt and pepper.
Dredge chicken breasts in flour and do it lightly.
Brown in Fleischmann's Margarine, adding the garlic cloves.
When brown add the tomato sauce, Burgundy, peppers and olives and simmer covered for 45... - 34.2369
Barbecued Sirloin Tip
Choose a uniform-shaped cut of beef or trim to uniform thickness for even cooking results.
Marinate beef in Burgundy Shallot Sauce for about 8 hours, turning several times to flavor evenly.
Drain and save the marinade.
Thread beef roast on a spit and rotate... - 24.941
Al Cribari's Barbecued Pot Roast
Rub the roast with the freshly ground pepper and the curry powder.
Heat a large frying pan and add the oil.
Brown the meat on all sides, using high heat.
Prepare the sauce by simmering all the sauce ingredients until the onions are soft.
Place the roast in a... - 38.8055
Kebab Pungent Marinade
I made this Kebob Pungent Marinade last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. It was a tremendous success. Try this wonderful Kebob Pungent Marinade recipe for yourself! - 35.9159
Baked Chicken What The Hell
Put chicken in baking pan.
Pour a little olive oil on each piece of chicken, then pat salt and cayenne pepper on chicken.
Sprinkle mint, parsley, pecans, and mushrooms on chicken.
Mix wine, Lea & Perrins, onion powder, and garlic powder and pour down the side... - 38.9977
Light Cheese Stuffed Manicotti
Prepare manicotti shells as directed on package.
Let stand in warm water while preparing sauce and filling.
Combine sauce ingredients in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%), uncovered, until flavors are blended and sauce is slightly thickened,... - 40.9377
Place stew meat in frying pan with garlic, olive oil, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
Stir fry ingredients until meat is browned.
Add 1/4 cup water to mixture, cover, and simmer for about thirty minutes.
Remove frying pan from stove and pour ingredients... - 34.2761
Scandinavian Beef Pot Roast
Sprinkle roast generously with salt, pepper, and ginger.
Pour oil into shallow frying pan over medium heat.
Peel and thinly slice onions.
Peel and crush garlic.
Saute onions and garlic in hot oil until onions are soft and golden.
Place prepared roast in Dutch... - 43.9759
Chicken What The Hell
Mix wine and Worcestershire sauce and set aside.
Lay chicken pieces in single layer in a baking pan.
Brush lightly with olive oil, covering all the chicken pieces.
Add pepper and salt to taste.
Sprinkle over top of chicken the garlic powder, dried mint,... - 46.6342
London Broil Exceptionale
1) Take a shallow baking dish and combine soup, burgundy, olives, garlic, onion and steak. Leave the mixture at room temperature for about 1 hour, turning just once.
2) After 1 hour separate beef from the marinade and keep both... - 39.7914
Brown the meat in the oil in a Dutch oven with the garlic.
Drain any excess fat.
Add the wine, onions, mushrooms, and seasonings, simmer covered for 2 1/2 hours.
Heat the butter in a small sauce pan, add the flour and cook 4 minutes over low heat, or until... - 36.599
Skewered Veal Barbecue
Mix together the soy, onion, oil, and oregano to make the marinade.
Cut the veal steaks into 1 to 1 1/2 -inch squares.
Put the veal squares in a bowl, pour in the marinade, then add enough Burgundy to cover the meat when packed down in the bowl.
Let the meat... - 38.3871
Quick Fried Beef Venetian Style
Prepare the sauce by sauteing the yellow onion in the oil, along with the garlic and bacon.
When the onion is a bit soft, add the remaining ingredients and simmer until all is tender and flavorful.
Correct the seasoning with the salt and pepper.
You should... - 39.9497
Vegetable Stuffed Flank Steak
Marinate the steak for 24 hours in the first five ingredients.
Marinate in refrigerator.
Saute' the mushrooms, onions, and peppers in butter.
Add seasoning when the vegetables are soft.
Simmer mixture for 15 minutes.
Spread stuffing mixture on meat roll and... - 34.4853
1. In a pan heat 1/4 cup olive oil.
2. Season chicken, saute in oil until golden brown and remove from pan.
3. Add additional 2 tablespoons oil and saute" onion, garlic and green pepper.
4. Add soup and olives and blend.
5. Place chicken in sauce,... - 43.0002
Pheasant In Red Wine
I made this exotic pheasant recipe for the first time at our holiday farmhouse and it came out perfect! Country like and simple, the pheasant in red wine is cooked with burgundy along with mushrooms and shallots. Lovely and flavorful, this pheasant is sure... - 46.4601
You'll simply love this Picadillo. A deadly combination of beef and herbs; I bet, you would love to prepare this Picadillo recipe again and again. - 41.1104
Pat Volchok's Butterflied Leg Of Limb
1. Take a bowl and add garlic, soy sauce, curry powder, ketchup, wine, thyme, oregano, rosemary, olive oil and dried onion.
2. Rub the mixture over lamb and allow it to marinate by refrigerating it for 2 days.
3. Keep the marinated meat on a griller... - 40.6949
Steak A La Roma
Trim fat from steak; cut steak into 6 equal pieces.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray,- add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add steak, and cook until browned on both sides.
Remove steak from skillet; drain and pat dry with paper... - 40.738
Marinated Flank Steak
1) In a shallow baking dish, combine together all the ingredients, except for the steak.
2) Add the marinate and steak and keep at room temperature for about 1 hour, turning once. Remove the meat.
3) Into a saucepan, pour the marinade.
4) Cover the... - 36.8363
Old London Liver And Kidneys
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Place the liver and kidneys in the presoaked pot.
Brown the sliced onions in the butter and olive oil until golden and add to pot, then fry the chopped bacon until almost done, pour off most of the... - 41.4361
Fry the onions, garlic, and pepper in the oil over a low flame until they are tender and golden.
Add the tomatoes and meat and stir briskly with a fork to break up the meat into tiny pieces so that it doesn't cook in lumps.
Add the olives, raisins, capers,... - 33.9951
1. Trim meat, then cut in strips or cubes and brown in fat.
2. To a pan add green pepper, onion, celery, garlic, mushrooms and soup and simmer, covered, for 45 to 60 minutes.
3. Add wine and olives 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
4. Add... - 41.2517
1. In a large crock pot, add the olive oil and wine
2. Add the meat with sliced carrot, onion, celery, garlic, cloves and seasonings and stir well.
3. Cover pot with cheesecloth and let marinate for 10 days to 2 weeks in a cool dry place.
4.... - 44.833
Chicken In Red Wine
Heat a large frying pan and add the olive oil, onions, and garlic and saute until they are tender.
Add the mushrooms and saute, on high heat, until the mushrooms are barely tender.
Remove from the pan and deglaze the pan with a little of the red wine.
Pour... - 43.3119
Robust Three Bean Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic; saute 2 minutes or until onion and pepper are tender.
Add kidney beans and remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Bring mixture to a boil; cover,... - 32.8083
Spanish Chicken And Mushrooms
1. In a large, flat skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, arrange the chicken breasts in the pan, and fry for about 5 to 7 minutes each side until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the chicken... - 47.3624
Hot Tamale Pie
For crust: Combine cornmeal with 1 cup water in top of a double boiler; mix until smooth.
Gradually stir in 2 cups boiling water; add salt.
Stir constantly over direct heat until mixture thickens.
Cover and cook over boiling water for 20 minutes,... - 45.305
Classic Veal Parmigiana
Trim fat from cutlets.
Place cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to Winch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Cut veal into serving-size pieces.
Combine 1 2/3 cups Parmesan cheese and flour in a shallow bowl.
Dip... - 44.1029
Vegan Vegetable Stroganoff
Making a stroganoff with meat is very easy. However, this is a fun and easy version for vegetarians that you can try out - 128.43
Duck In A Pot
Cut the duck into four pieces and salt and pepper each.
Place in a stainless steel or glass bowl along with half the brandy and half the white wine.
Add the garlic and parsley.
Marinate the duck in this for 2 hours.
In a small saucepan, place the salt pork,... - 40.7754
Coq Au Vin Rouge
This famous dish well repays the extra attention needed while cooking.
Remove backbone and leg shanks from chicken and simmer for 30 minutes with the giblets, onion, seasoning, and water just to cover..
Strain and reserve stock.
Cut bacon into 1/4-inch strips... - 45.1053
Beef Bourguignon Chef Billy Parisi Style
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large pot add the diced onions, celery, carrots and garlic along with a tablespoon of olive oil and brown.
3. Once done, add in wine, beef stock and let it reduce a little.
4. Once... - 113.565
I am doing this dish of Beef Bourguignon as a special request from a viewer in England named Paul. He contacted me and asked if I would make something in a slow cooker. He is only now getting into cooking and didn't want to look at a cookbook or look for a... - 120.392
The Classic French Coq Au Vin
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Quarter the poussins, remove the backbones and wing tips and keep aside.
3) In a large sauce pan, over low heat, simmer poussins with the backs and wing tips for 20 minutes to enrich the... - 43.9676
Ham And Turkey Leftovers
Here is a great way to use your leftover ham and turkey. Watch this excellent video that shows Chef Walter Staib making a meal from ham and turkey leftovers. The video is outstanding and interesting making it worth watching and the recipes simply amazing. Try... - 105.374