- » Olive Breadstick
Olive Breadstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of olive breadstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for olive breadstick recipes.
Herb And Olive Grissini
Aromatic...crunchy Olive Bread sticks..perfect accompaniment to any soup....but fret not..If soup is not simmering in your soup pot, have these delectable bread sticks with a dip of your choice. - 45.5619
Rosemary And Garlic Breadsticks
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat olive oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add rosemary, pepper, and garlic; saute for 1 minute.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Unroll breadstick dough (do not separate dough into breadsticks).
Beginning in... - 35.0047
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. In a food processor, pulse the flour with the baking powder and the 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt. Add the butter and pulse until the mixture resembles small peas. With the machine on, add the ice water and process just until the dough... - 26.713
Combine yeast and warm water in a 2-cup liquid measuring cup; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine yeast mixture, olive oil, honey, and 1 teaspoon salt in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Add 2 cups flour; beat 2... - 41.5948
Porcini Parmesan Breadsticks
1. In a blender or food processor, whirl dried mushrooms to a fine powder. Let powder settle before removing lid. Pour powder through a fine strainer into a small bowl; reserve any mushroom grinds remaining in strainer for other uses.
2. In a large bowl,... - 31.477
Crisp Sesame Breadsticks
1) Grease the baking sheets and keep aside.
2) Mix flour, salt and yeast in a food processor.
3) While the processor is running, pour in olive oil and warm water and blend for about half-a-minute.
4) Add sesame seeds, followed by... - 39.9227
1. Place the flour, salt and yeast in a food processor. Add the honey and olive oil and, with the machine running, gradually pour in the water (you may not need it all as flours vary). Stop adding water as soon as the dough starts to cling together. Process... - 39.6078
Crisp Rosemary Pepper Breadsticks
Combine 1 cup flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in a large mixing bowl; stir well.
Gradually add hot water and olive oil, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Add rosemary and pepper; beat an additional 2 minutes at medium speed.
Gradually... - 41.7839
1. Combine yeast and milk in a large bowl. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Gradually stir 1 3/4 cups flour and next 3 ingredients into yeast mixture, using a wooden spoon. Turn dough out onto work... - 35.0385
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar over warm water; let stand until foamy (about 5 minutes).
Add lemon peel, salt, rosemary, 2 tablespoons of the oil, and 11/2 cups of the flour.
Beat with a heavy spoon or an electric mixer until dough is glossy and... - 37.6523
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 cup oil and 1 cup of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth... - 43.7203
Rosemary Fennel Breadsticks
In large bowl, combine yeast, salt, fennel seeds, rosemary, pepper, and 2 cups flour.
With spoon, stir in 1 1/3 cups very warm water (120° to 130°F.); beat vigorously with spoon 1 minute.
Stir in olive oil.
Gradually stir in 2 1/4 cups flour.
Turn dough... - 41.7857
In large mixer bowl combine 1 cup of the flour, the yeast, sugar, and salt.
Combine 3/4 cup warm water, oil, and egg yolk; add to flour mixture.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
Stir in as much... - 42.7796
In large mixer bowl, combine yeast, 1 cup of the flour, the sugar, and salt.
Combine warm water, oil, and egg yolk.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping sides of bowl constantly.
Beat 3 minutes at high... - 38.978
Breadsticks ( Grissini ) - Italian
Let's learn with Sonia how to make homemade bread sticks, one of the most popular Italian food products... it's so easy, you won't believe it! - 132.434
Olive And Cheese Pinwheels
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in olives.
Unroll breadstick dough (do not separate the dough into breadsticks).
Spread cheese mixture evenly over... - 33.5503
Tomato Bread Sticks
1. Place the flour, salt and yeast in a food processor. Add the honey and olive oil and, with the machine running, gradually pour in the water (you may not need it all as flours vary). Stop adding water as soon as the dough starts to cling together. Process... - 33.4806
Pizza Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Fold dough, press out bubbles and knead until elastic and smooth.
Stretch and pat dough onto 12" x 15" Rectangle Baking Stone, stretching dough over sides.
(Dough may resist stretching but will eventually relax.) Cover dough with... - 41.1932
Giant Bread Sticks
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, cheese, undissolved yeast and salt. Heat water and olive oil until very warm (120º to 130ºF). Gradually add to dry ingredients; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Beat 2 minutes... - 30.5503
Holiday Bread Sticks
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, undissolved yeast, salt, rosemary, oregano and thyme. Heat water and oil until very warm (120º to 130ºF); stir into dry ingredients. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough.
Knead on lightly floured surface... - 35.0608
Party Bread Sticks
In the large bowl of an electric mixer stir together 1 cup of the flour, the sugar, salt, and yeast.
Add oil, then gradually stir in hot water.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Add 1/2 cup more flour and beat at high speed for 2 minutes.
Stir in 1 1/2 to 2... - 41.1621
Nachos Olive Dip
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Serve with fresh raw vegetables, commercial baked tortilla chips, pita wedges, commercial breadsticks, or Melba rounds. - 29.7965
Cream Cheese And Olive Dip
The richness of the cream cheese is the perfect foil to the savory saltiness of the green olives and cheese. The combination will surely make this dip the hit of any party. Olives make everything better. - 0
Nachos Olive Dip
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Serve with raw vegetables, baked tortilla chips, pita wedges, commercial breadsticks, or melba rounds. - 30.3323
In a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the cornstarch, fennel, oregano and garlic powder until blended.
Stir in pizza sauce.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes... - 40.9605
Remove the dough from tube; do not unroll breadsticks.
Cut dough into eight slices.
Press into 4-1/2-in. circles on greased baking sheets.
Brush with oil; sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden... - 27.7402
Mini Focaccia Rounds
1. Heat the oven to 375Â°F and lightly grease cookie sheets with shortening
2. Remove the dough from the can, separate into eight coils without unrolling and place them on the cookie sheets, pressing each into a four inch round; drizzle them with... - 32.6223
Fresh Tomato And Basil Quiche
Unroll breadstick dough, separating into strips.
Working on a flat surface, coil one strip of dough around itself in a spiral pattern.
Add second strip of dough to the end of the first strip, pinching ends to seal; continue coiling dough.
Repeat procedure... - 43.6168
Turkey Antipasto Tray
Cut oven roasted turkey breast slices into 3 x 1/2 inch strips; fold strips crosswise in half and stuff into holes of black olives.
Layer 3 slices turkey salami alternately with 2 slices Provolone cheese.
Cut stack into 8 wedges.
Repeat with remaining... - 42.7562
Red And Yellow Pepper Salsa With Croutes
1) Place a 12-inch skillet over medium heat and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in it.
2) Add the sweet pepper strips and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until they become tender.
3) Keep the pepper strips aside.
4) In a medium bowl mix together the rest of... - 46.0346
1) Into large bowl, place the eggplant and add in salt
2) Allow to stand for about 10 minutes
3) Drain the water and pat dry the egg plant
4) Into a skillet, add in the oil
5) Tip in the celery and saute for 5 minutes
6) Add in the onion and saute... - 49.0347
Herb Bread Batons
If baguette is short and wide (about 4 in. wide), cut loaf lengthwise into quarters.
If loaf is long and thin (1 1/2 to 2 in. wide), cut it in half crosswise and lengthwise to make 4 pieces.
Mix oil with herbs.
Brush cut sides of baguette with seasoned... - 19.3434
Potted Pepper Dip
1 In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine the lemon juice, oil, sugar, salt, and black pepper. Add the onion and about one-third of the cut-up sweet peppers.
2 Cover and blend or process until smooth. Add the remaining cut-up sweet peppers;... - 34.0735
1. Prepare the Creamy Herb Dressing Parmesan: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process until the garlic is finely chopped. Turn off the motor. Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, Parmesan cheese, capers, reserved... - 37.8888
Creamy Corn Chowder
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat oil and saute the red pepper and scallions for about 3 minutes or until they turn crispy tender.
2) Stir in the flour cooking for about 2 minutes, or until the flour loses its raw flavor. Stir the flour continuously.
3)... - 41.0261
Sweet Red Pepper Soup
1. In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil, over moderately low heat.
2. Add and sauté the onion until soft but not browned.
3. Tip the onions into a food processor or blender jar and add the peppers and jalapeno (if using).
4. Blend the mixture into a... - 47.8618
Tropical Seafood Salad
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Coarsely chop 1 mango.
Slice remaining mango into 1/4-inch-thick slices; set aside.
Combine chopped mango, lime juice, and next 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor.
Cover and process until... - 44.1521