- » Olive Bread
Olive Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of olive bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for olive bread recipes.
Olive Bread Rolls
Great bread … This video prepares a very delicious form of bread loaded with the goodness of kalamata olives. Irresistively tasty, serve this with any form of soup or salad. This well-seasoned bread is perfect for any parties and has a wonderful aroma that... - 94.4183
Olive Cheddar Bread
1 ln a large bowl, stir together the yeast, water, and honey.
Let stand for 5 minutes or until foamy.
Stir in 1 1/4 cups of the all-purpose flour, all of the whole-wheat flour, the milk, oil, pepper, and salt.
With a wooden spoon or an electric mixer set on... - 44.3147
Rosemary Olive Bread
1) Place a heavy baking sheet or baking stone in the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, stir 1/8 tea-spoon yeast into 3/4 cup warm water. Then stir in 1 1/2 cups flour and mix for a few minutes. Cover with plastic... - 42.7093
Olive And Oregano Bread
1. Put half the warm water in a jug. Sprinkle the yeast on top. Add the sugar, mix well and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
2. Heat the olive oil in a small frying pan and fry the onion gently until golden brown.
3. Sift the flour into a mixing bowl with the... - 41.4857
Olive Polka Dot Bread
Soften yeast in water in large mixer bowl.
Add sugar, butter, salt, egg, dry dip mix, ripe olives and 2 cups flour.
Blend well; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of mixer.
Gradually stir in remaining flour to form a stiff dough.
Cover; let rise in warm place... - 40.0826
Olive Pizza Bread
Mix egg, olives, butter, onion, Worcestershire, pepper sauce, and cheese.
Combine biscuit mix and milk; stir to make soft dough.
Spread dough in greased 14-inch pizza pan.
Spoon olive topping over dough; sprinkle with caraway.
Bake in hot oven (425°) for 20... - 39.292
Olive Pizza Bread
Mix egg, olives, butter, onion, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, and cheese.
Set aside while preparing dough.
Combine biscuit mix and milk; stir to a soft dough.
Spread dough in a greased 14-inch pizza pan.
Spoon olive topping over dough ; sprinkle... - 39.1202
Visalia Ripe Olive Bread
Beat eggs with sugar, salt, and oil.
Stir in olives.
Sift flour with baking powder and add alternately with milk to other ingredients.
Stir gently until just blended.
Pour mixture into a well-greased loaf pan (9 x 5 x 3 inches).
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Bake... - 37.7606
Olive Chip Snack Bread
For topping, combine flour, cheese, eggs, butter, onion, Worcestershire sauce and olives; blend well.
Blend pancake mix, caraway seed and water; stir until a soft dough forms.
Spread in greased 15x10 inch jelly roll pan.
Spoon topping mixture over dough,... - 36.6129
Olive Pizza Bread
1 Combine egg, cheese, olives, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce; set aside.
2 In a medium mixing bowl combine biscuit mix and milk to make a soft dough. Spread in a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
3 Spoon cheese mixture over dough. If desired,... - 35.678
1. Fry the onions in the oil until soft. Roughly chop the olives.
2. Put the flour, salt, yeast and parsley, coriander or mint in a large bowl with the olives and fried onions and pour in 475 ml / 16 fl oz / 2 cups hand-hot water.
3. Mix to a dough using a... - 35.6083
Olive Bread Swirls
1. In a large bowl, mix the flour, salt, yeast, 1 tbsp olive oil and 300ml warm water, to make a soft dough. Knead by hand for 10 mins or with the dough hook in a food processor or mixer for 5 mins. Put the dough back in the cleaned out mixing bowl, then... - 35.5188
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Sift the flour and baking powder together into a mixing bowl and add olives and sugar.
Combine the egg, milk and butter.
Add to dry ingredients and stir just enough to moisten flour.
Place in a greased 5 x 9-inch loaf pan.
Bake... - 34.5453
1 Combine the water and sugar in a large bowl. Sprinkle in the yeast and let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
2 Stir in the oil, 3 cups of the flour, the oregano, salt, and thyme with a spoon until the dough starts to gather around the spoon. Add the... - 33.1617
1. Sift 500 g (1 lb) of the flour into the bowl of a food mixer and stir in the yeast and salt. Add the water and oil and, with the mixer set on low, work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead for 8-10 minutes... - 32.5074
Tuna Olive And Bread Salad
1. Preheat the broiler. Toast the bread for about 1 minute, turning once, until golden. Let cool, and then rub the toasts with the garlic. In a bowl, combine the water and vinegar; sprinkle on the bread and let stand for 1 minute, until moistened slightly.
2.... - 31.4795
Black Olive Bread
Serve with a salad or wedge of tasty cheese and chilled butter, may also be used to make dainty sandwiches with a slice of cheese in between - 30.3093
Spicy Cheese Olive Bread
Cut French bread in half lengthwise.
Combine butter and mayonnaise; stir in remaining ingredients.
Spread mixture on cut side of bread.
Bake at 350Â° for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts. - 25.0779
Olive Bread Recipes By Category