- » Olive Ball
Olive Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of olive ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for olive ball recipes.
Olive Cheese Balls
Mix cheese and flour.
Add butter and mix thoroughly.
Mold 1 teaspoon dough around each olive; shape into ball.
Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
Cover; chill at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 400°.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes. - 27.7555
Olive And Cheese Balls
1. Preheat oven at 400 degrees
2. In a bowl cream cheese and butter and mix well adding flour, salt and tabasco.
3. Use 1 tea spoon filling to wrap each olive.
4. Chill very well for about 10 minutes.
5. Make small balls out of the... - 40.4114
Olive And Cheese Ball
Blend cheese and butter.
Add olives and chives.
Chill slightly for easier shaping.
Form into ball and roll in chopped nuts, or press them on ball.
Serve with assorted crackers.
Makes 3 cups.
Serves 18 to 20. - 34.357
Olive Filled Cheese Balls
Beat together cheese and butter until well blended and creamy.
Stir in flour and cayenne.
Wrap a teaspoonful of dough around each olive, covering completely.
Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheet; bake, uncovered, in a 400° oven for 15 minutes. - 27.8708
Olive-filled Cheese Balls
Cream together cheese and butter.
Blend in flour and cayenne.
Drop teaspoonfuls of dough on waxed paper.
Wrap each teaspoonful of dough around an olive, covering completely.
Bake in a 400° oven for 15 minutes. - 28.8055
Olive Nut Cheese Ball
1. In a large dry bowl, soften cream cheese, using a wooden spoon or an electric hand beater.
2. Add the blue cheese and butter.
3. Beat the mixture thoroughly until smooth and creamy.
4. Stir in the olives, 1/4 cup of the nuts and the... - 41.6267
Olive-stuffed Cheese Balls
Blend-cheese with butter, flour, salt, and paprika.
Shape 1 teaspoon of dough around each olive.
Place on un greased oven tray.
Bake at 375Â°F in toaster oven 10 to 12 minutes - 28.3423
Olive Spinach Balls
Olive spinach balls are made with cheese, eggs and spinach. Shaped into balls with olives in them, these spinach balls are bakd in the oven and can be served with a creamy and savory sauce poured over them. coupled with rice or plain noodles, these spinach... - 31.914
Olive Cheese Ball
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) Combine all the cheeses, dressing, olives and other... - 35.851
Olive Cream Cheese Ball
Olive Cream Cheese Ball makes the favorite for the little ones, especially for its rich taste. The flavors of cream cheese, olives and seasonings make this Olive Cream Cheese Ball taste yum. Just give this rich tasting Olive Cream Cheese Ball a try. - 28.6153
Olive-filled Cheese Balls
Heat oven to 400°F.
Start blender at medium speed.
While blender is running, tip center cap and gradually add cheese, blending until grated.
Add butter, flour, and cayenne.
Cover; blend at medium speed until smooth.
If necessary, stop blender during... - 35.4653
Cheese Olive Balls
Grate cheese and soften to room temperature.
Blend in dry ingredients.
Add melted oleo.
Press this mixture around olives and press into balls.
Bake on a cookie sheet at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
Makes 30 to 36 balls.
For variation, pitted dates... - 38.3537
Cottage Cheese And Olive Ball
Chop chives or parsley and the walnuts.
Blend cheese and butter or cream, crumbling blue cheese first.
Mix in chopped olives and chives or parsley.
Chill slightly for easier shaping.
Form into a round shape or pile in centre of serving dish.
Chill... - 39.6176
Rosemary Olive Bread
1) Place a heavy baking sheet or baking stone in the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, stir 1/8 tea-spoon yeast into 3/4 cup warm water. Then stir in 1 1/2 cups flour and mix for a few minutes. Cover with plastic... - 42.7093
Moroccan Black Olive Bread
Here is an outstanding reipe video to make delicious Moroccan olive bread and baguettes that would go perfectly with your summer picnic sandwiches and dips. This recipe is so simple and easy that you can make this awesome bread in your own kitchen. - 116.131
Lemon Olive Meatballs
Mix ground beef with lemon juice and salt.
Add remaining ingredients except bacon; mix lightly.
Shape into 12 balls; wrap a bacon slice around each ball and fasten with a wooden pick.
Arrange meatballs in baking dish.
Bake at 350Â°F 40 minutes. - 35.7294
Olive And Prune Turkey Fries
Olive And Prune Turkey Fries will please the olive lovers for sure - am one and is pleased!!! This dish requires just a handful of ingredients and you can prepare it in a jiffy. Just give this yummy Olive And Prune Turkey Fries a try. - 38.0492
PREHEAT OVEN to moderately hot 210°C (190°C gas).
1.Brush a baking tray with melted butter or oil, and sprinkle lightly with flour.
Sift self-raising flour and salt into mixing bowl.
Add chopped butter.
Using fingertips, rub butter into flour until mixture... - 45.4848
1. Sift 500 g (1 lb) of the flour into the bowl of a food mixer and stir in the yeast and salt. Add the water and oil and, with the mixer set on low, work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead for 8-10 minutes... - 32.5074
Combine sugar, cocoa, corn syrup and milk.
Boil to a soft ball stage, 236-238 degrees F.
Remove from fire.
Add butter, salt, vanilla, marshmallow cream.
Beat until mixture begins to stiffen.
Pour into greased pan, 9x5x3-inches.
Let cool and... - 40.8582
Whole Wheat Bread With Olive Oil
Whole wheat bread is a great option for the health conscious. Here is a recipe video for how to bake whole wheat bread. A great recipe that uses olive oil and agave nectar. A little effort required while kneading the dough, but otherwise a simple recipe.... - 124.601
Meatballs With Tomato And Green Olive Sauce
To make the sauce heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick pan.
Add the garlic and sizzle gently for a couple of minutes.
Tip in the tomatoes and cloves, then simmer for 15 minutes until the sauce has thickened a little, squashing down the tomatoes as you... - 45.2369
Tuna Tomato And Olive Empanadas
1. Make the bread mix as per the instructions and using milk and olive oil as the liquid
2. Knead for a few minutes till smooth and split it into eight; shape into balls and roll out on the surface into six inch rounds
3. Spread the centre of each... - 34.8137
Rosemary And Olive Oil Focaccia
1. Combine the flour, yeast, rosemary and salt into the bowl of a food mixer and add the water and oil. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead the dough for 8-10 minutes until smooth... - 33.3718
Olive Anchovy Topped Pizza Napoletana
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl and make a well in the centre.
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the water.
Pour the yeast liquid and remaining water into the flour.
Work the dough, using one hand, until it leaves the sides of the bowl... - 43.9561
Yogurt Cheese In Olive Oil
1. Sterilize a 30 cm / 12 in square of muslin by steeping it in boiling water. Drain and lay over a large plate. Mix the yogurt with the salt and tip on to the centre of the muslin. Bring up the sides of the muslin and tie firmly with string.
2. Hang the bag... - 31.4114
Orange Olive Oil Donut Holes
1. Stir together the Bisquick, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
2. In another small bowl whisk together the egg, yogurt, zest of half the orange and 1 tablespoon of orange juice until smooth.
3. Using a rubber spatula, stir the wet and dry... - 98.0403
California Queen Salad
1. In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and cottage cheese.
2. On a chilled salad plate, place a heap of finely shredded lettuce.
3. In a circle, arrange pears in spoke-like fashion.
4. In the center, place a scoop of cottage and... - 47.4285
1) Place a baking stone or heavy baking sheet in the oven and preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a large bowl stir the yeast, 1/2 cup warm water and 3/4 cup flour together. Scatter the remaining 2 2/3 cups flour over the spongy mixture.... - 47.2983
Kalamata Whole Wheat Rolls
1. Dissolve yeast in very warm water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
2. Lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Place 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, and salt in a large bowl; stir well. Stir in yeast... - 36.2914
Olive Ball Recipes By Category