- » Olive
Olive is a bitter fruit obtained from the olive tree. Olive is green when unripe and turns black when ripe. It is a major component in cooking various dishes pertaining to international cuisine. Olives are consumed ... More »
Christmas Olive Tapenade
Try this Christmas Olive Tapenade this season. It can make a perfect gift too. The vibrant colors of this flavorful tapenade will add joy to your holiday celebrations. Watch this video for the directions to make this exotic dish! - 143.071
Fried Stuffed Olives
This appetizer is one of the most representative of the Italian culinary tradition and it will surely be a hit with your friends: the fried stuffed olives Ascolana style! - 118.789
Homemade Olive Garden Dressing
Are you fan of olive garden dressing and do you find it a little expensive to buy it every time? Well, here is a recipe for homemade olive garden dressing, that tastes almost like the real one and costs much lesser than the real one. Take a look at this... - 118.381
Healthy Olive Pasta
Fond of pasta but following a vegan diet? The solution is right here. Watch this video to learn a super healthy variation of this dish, The chef shares her secret recipe to prepare Healthy Olive Pasta. We bet you will make this dish often in your kitchen. - 99.8414
Have you heard about the classic Turkish technique of salting dry black olives? Watch this video to learn how you can do it at home. - 71.9795
Healthy Party Olives
Expecting guests at home and wondering what to serve for appetizers? Here's a great recipe that you can try. Watch this video to learn these amazing and easy to make Healthy party Olives. This recipe is too good to be missed. - 64.4458
You can now enjoy sizzling hot roasted olives at home at your convenience! Am aromatic appetizer, you can make it in minutes and serve alongwith your dinner platter. Try this mouthwatering delight today! - 58.8858
Country Fruited Pork Olives
Love the way pork has been used to create this visually pleasing dish. It's a little elaborate but worth the effort. Prepare Country Fruited Pork Olives for the upcoming Labor Day party and you wont regret it. - 47.7398
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix water and milk and keep aside.
3. Take a heavy saucepan, heat butter in it.
4. Put flour and cook for a minute by stirring well.
5. Slowly add the milk mixture and continue stirring.
6. Put... - 46.8202
Iamb With Green Olives
Cut the meat into generous bite-sized pieces.
Heat the oil and butter in a large saucepan or flameproof casserole and brown the meat on all sides.
Work in batches in order that the pan temperature doesn't drop too low otherwise you will be stewing the meat... - 46.6873
Roast Vegetables With Green Olives And Ricotta
Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F) Gas 6.
Toss aubergine, red or yellow pepper, fennel, tomatoes and garlic with chilli flakes and oil to coat well.
Spread out on a baking tray.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast until soft and lightly charred, 20-25... - 44.3958
Rock Cornish Hens With Olives
1) Skin onion and chop.
2) Skin carrot and chop.
3) Deseed green pepper and chop.
4) Trim and chop celery.
5) Truss birds.
6) Heat 3 tablespoons butter in a skillet and sauté the vegetables over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring... - 44.3958
Ripe Olive Chop Chop
1. In a large serving bowl, combine olives, celery, dill pickle, onion and garlic.
2. Drain oil from anchovies over vegetables.
3. Finely anchovies and add to the bowl.
4. In a cup, combine vegetable oil, vinegar and pepper and whisk lightly to... - 43.8467
PREHEAT OVEN to moderately hot 210°C (190°C gas).
1.Brush a baking tray with melted butter or oil, and sprinkle lightly with flour.
Sift self-raising flour and salt into mixing bowl.
Add chopped butter.
Using fingertips, rub butter into flour until mixture... - 43.7441
Salmon And Green Olive Casserole
Saute shallots or green onions in butter until wilted.
Stir in flour and about 2 grindings of the pepper mill.
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Add enough light cream to salmon liquid to make 2 cups; stir into flour mixture.
Cook, stirring, until thick and... - 43.5995
Mozzarellaterrine With Grilled Bell Pepper And Marinated Olives
Marinated olives Put the olives together with all the other ingredients in a small container and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Terrine Slice the mozzarella lengthwise.
Deep-fry the bell pepper in hot oil for 2 seconds, then remove the skin and... - 43.323
1. In saucepan of cold water, place frankfurters and heat until boil; simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Drain well.
3. Apply butter on one side of bread; and dip buttered side in cheese.
4. On the other side, spread mustard and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon... - 42.9522
Rotelle With Tomatoes And Green Olives
1) In a large serving bowl, mix the tomatoes chunks, green olives, herbs, garlic, salt and pepper to taste together.
2) Pour in the olive oil and vinegar, toss to coat thoroughly.
3) Cover and allow to stand at room temperature for minimum 2 hours for... - 42.8206
Tagliatelle Alle Olive
1) Take the black olives to pit and to chop in coarse pieces.
2) Cook pasta according to package direction and drain on a colander.
3) In a large bowl, mix the olives with olive oil, garlic, chilli flakes, pepper, parmesan cheese and... - 42.2487
Mini Tomato Olive Stratas
Butter two 4- by 7-inch au gratin dishes (at least 2 inches deep) or two 1-quart souffle dishes.
Cut bread slices in half diagonally to make 12 triangles.
In bottom of each buttered dish, place 3 bread triangles, overlapping slightly if necessary.
Sprinkle a... - 42.2066
Orange And Olive Platter
1) With the help of a sharp knife, cut in a spiral motion to remove the rind and pith for the oranges. Cut the flesh across into neat slices.
2) On a shallow serving plate, arrange the lettuce neatly and then carefully arrange the orange slices in 2... - 42.1136
Paupiettes De Veau Aux Olives
1. On a slice of Bayonne or Parma ham arrange each veal escalope, roll up and with a fine string tie each slice securely.
2. In a large saute pan fry the onions in hot oil gently such that they are golden brown all over, turning occasionally.
3. To the... - 41.6266
Zucchini With Tomatoes And Olives
1. Scrape zucchini and cut on the slant into 1/4" thick slices.
2. Sprinkle with salt and set aside.
3. Cut tomatoes into half.
4. Gently squeeze out seeds and discard.
5. Chop tomato shells fine.
6. In a pan heat oil over moderate... - 41.4954
Remove the bones from the matjes fillet, if there are any.
Pit the olives.
Wash and shake the parsley dry; lay aside one stalk for garnish.
Cut the cress from its roots, wash and drain.
Very briefly puree the matjes, olives, parsley and cress in a... - 41.1489
Escarole With Olives
1 In a large saucepan, put the escarol with 2 cups water, 8 black peppercorns, and the crumbled bouillon cube.
2 Cover tightly and simmer gently for 50 minutes, adding any remaining leaves as soon as possible.
3 Stir at intervals, turning the... - 40.9546
Garlicky Shrimp And Olives
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Rinse shrimp; -pat dry with paper towels.
In a large skillet combine pimiento, olives, sherry, parsley, orange juice, 'capers, tomato paste, pepper, and garlic.
Bring to... - 40.7921
Pimento Stuffed Olive Mold
Turn tomatoes into a pan; break them into small pieces with a spoon.
Sprinkle gelatin over top of tomatoes and let stand for about 5 minutes to soften.
Stir in sugar, lemon juice, and hot pepper seasoning.
Place over low heat and stir until gelatin is... - 40.7483
Turkey Olive Ragout En Crust
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In medium skillet over medium heat, cook and stir turkey and garlic in oil 5 to 6 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink in center; remove and set aside.
Add onions to skillet; cook and stir until lightly browned.
Add potato,... - 40.654
Olive Shrimp Mold
Sprinkle gelatin over 2 cups tomato juice.
Add remaining tomato juice, Tabasco sauce, chili powder and paprika; cook over boiling water until gelatin dissolves, stirring constantly.
Add lemon juice; cool.
Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise; beat until... - 40.6149
Brown the veal in butter in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Cut open the olives and remove pits.
Add half the bread crumbs, cheese and 1 egg to the veal and mix well.
Add salt and pepper.
Chill the veal mixture, covered, for 1 to 10... - 40.3046
Baked Tongue With Olives
Parboil the tongue in water to cover for about 30 minutes.
Take it out of the water, let it cool, then skin it with a sharp knife.
Remove the olive pits and cut the olives into quarters.
Make holes in the tongue and stuff the olives into them.
Cut the cheese... - 39.6714
Stewed Oxtail With Black Olives
Heat the oil in a big heavy pot or daubiere.
Put in the pieces of oxtail and let them sizzle gently for a few minutes.
Pour in the brandy and set it alight.
When the flames have died down, add the wine.
Let it bubble fiercely for a minute or so.
Add just... - 39.3486
Chilli Tomato With Olives
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it. Stir in garlic and chili and fry for a couple of minutes.
2) Now, put anchovies and use a fork to mash them into the saucepan.
3) Next, add sun-dried tomatoes, tomatoes, capers, seasoning, and olives. Simmer,... - 39.2626
Stuffed Olive Dressing
1. Take a deep bowl and add salt, dry mustard, paprika, sugar, cayenne pepper, catsup together. Whip the mixture well using the electric beater or rotary b eaten
2. Fold in oil gradually say 1 tsp at a time and blend the mixture well using rotary or... - 39.0249
Olive Rosemary Crostini
1. In a small skillet in oil over low heat saute 2 cloves garlic.
2. Under hot broiler Toast bread slices on both sides.
3. Using a pastry brush, with garlic oil dab charred bread and in a small bowl, place rest of oil with chopped olives.
4. On a... - 38.8694
Marinated Mozzarella With Assorted Olives
Cut the curd into small dice.
Put the curd in a small colander.
In a large stockpot, bring the water to a simmer.
Add the salt and place the container in the stockpot.
The curd will soften and form one smooth mass.
Remove the colander from the stockpot and... - 38.6737
Vegetables Tossed In Olive Butter
Combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus; remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut asparagus into 2-inch pieces.
Arrange potato slices in a vegetable steamer over boiling water in a... - 38.338
Stuffed Ripe Olives
Cut each onion into 2 or 3 pieces about 1-1/2 inches long.
With a sharp knife, make several 1/2-inch lengthwise cuts through 1 end of each piece of onion.
Insert uncut end of onion into pitted olive.
Cut end will open like a fan.
Place onion-stuffed olives in... - 38.2292
Ziti With Tuna Tomatoes And Olives
1. Cook the pasta as per the directions given on the package. Drain the pastas and keep it aside in a serving dish.
2. Take a large nonstick saucepan and heat oil. Add garlic and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes to make them soft.
3. Add... - 38.2163
Tagliarini With Chevre & Olives
Stir pine nuts in a medium-size frying pan over medium-low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes); set aside.
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine cream and broth.
Bring to a boil over high heat; boil, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until reduced to 1 1/2... - 38.1854
Spatchcock Game Hens And Olives
1. Using scissors cut the game hens down the backbone.
2. In a frypan heat the oil over high heat and sear the hens.
3. Turn over, reduce the heat and add the onion, garlic and brandy.
4. Blend the olives and capers and to the pan add with the wine,... - 38.0456
Ripe Olive Bridies
Cook the beef in bacon drippings until lightly browned, then add the onion and cover.
Cook until the onion is soft.
Mix in the thyme, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and flour, then stir in the broth.
Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 38.0405
Anatroccolo Con Olive
Preheat oven to 550Â°F./290Â°C.
Wash and dry ingredients, then rub cavity with salt and sage, and outside with salt and pepper.
Prick skin all over.
Put duckling in roasting pan and cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
Remove, pour off fat, and lower... - 38.0005
Pasta With Tangy Tomato And Olive Saute
In a pan, heat olive oil.
Add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
Add the onions and saute till they become transparent.
Add the tomato concasse and stir until thick.
Then add the tomatoes, capers and the olives.
Check for seasoning.
Add oregano and... - 37.9614
Arrange center olive slices in circle in 6-cup ring mold.
Soften gelatin in 1 cup cold water; stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat; stir in 1 1/2 cups water, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and hot sauce.
Chill until mixture mounds from... - 37.8606
Seafood With Olive Rice
Simmer together for 15 minutes the tomatoes, catsup, onion, garlic, sugar, and Tabasco; strain.
Melt the butter, stir in flour and chili powder to make a smooth paste.
Gradually add clam juice and tomato sauce, stirring.
Boil 5 minutes.
Add crab meat, shrimp,... - 37.7835
Pork With Rice And Olives
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 3/4-inch cubes.
Mix pork, vinegar, onion, garlic and red peppers in glass or plastic bowl.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 6 hours.
Fry bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Remove pork from... - 37.6583
Beat the pieces of pork very flat with a rolling pin.
Chop the onion finely with the sage leaves .
Melt the butter in a pan and cook the onion and sage for 5 minutes over low heat, stirring well.
Lift out of the fat and put into a mixing bowl.
Discard the... - 37.5711
Tomato And Olive Rice
Add the rice and continue to fry for 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, stock, salt and pepper, lemon rind and rosemary.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until the rice is cooked and the liquid absorbed.
Stir in the olives, check the... - 37.4824
Ripe Olive Chop Chop
1. In a large bowl toss olives, celery, dill pickle, onion and garlic lightly to mix.
2. Into olive mixture drain oil from the anchovies
3. Make tiny pieces out of the anchovies into and toss well in with vegetable oil, vinegar and pepper to mix.
4.... - 36.8106
Rotelle With Mozzarella And Olives
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium saucepan, heat oil; add onion, carrot, celery, garlic and salt. Saute over medium-low heat, stirring, 5 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, crushing with back of spoon;... - 36.7077
1. Into a tumbler, half fill with broken ice and add Orange Bitters.
2. Add Dry Gin, French Vermouth, Pernod and Maraschino; stir well.
3. Into a cocktail glass, strain the drink.
4. Garnish with an Olive. - 36.3892
Swordfish With Tomatoes Onions And Olives
Swordfish With Tomatoes Onions And Olives is a worth try! This recipe will give a tangy kick to your tastebuds and leave a mark on your palate. Surely Swordfish With Tomatoes Onions And Olives is a dish to enjoy at a home party and your guests could not... - 36.2559
Sole With Olives
In a bowl, mix sauce ingredients.
In a dish, marinate sole 1 hour in oil and vinegar.
Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
Transfer fillets to an ovenproof buttered dish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Coat with sauce.
Sprinkle with... - 35.9842
Kalamata Olive Puree
1) In a food processor, combine all the ingredients.
2) Process until just pureed. A bit of texture should be retained.
3) Transfer to a decorative bowl and serve at room temperature.
This puree can be kept covered in the refrigerator... - 35.9328
Drain anchovy fillets; cut each in half.
Stuff each olive with half an anchovy fillet.
Place in serving bowl.
Combine olive oil, garlic, and parsley; pour over olives.
Chill several hours.
Bring to room temperature before... - 35.8319
Olive Butter Pinwheels
1) Cream the butter until fluffy, beat in the cream, olives, black pepper, lemon juice and blend well to smoothen.
2) On the bread slice, spread the butter mixture, scatter the cress and roll up each slice and insert a... - 35.8056
Ripe Olive Appetizers
Stuff olives with onions.
Blend flour, salt and mus- tard; mix in cheese.
Stir in all remaining ingredients; shape 1 teaspoon cheese mixture around each olive.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes; may be refrigerated before baking. - 35.4147
1. In a quart jar with tight-fitting lid, put the olives along with their liquids.
2. Add the remaining ingredients; cover tightly and shake well.
3. Refrigerate the jar for several days; shake occasionally.
4. Drain and serve. - 35.1829
Olive Oil Lemon Dressing
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the garlic until finely minced.
2) With the machine running, pour in oil, lemon juice.
3) Then add salt, sugar, pepper, vinegar and oregano and process until well blended.
4) Allow to stand in a... - 35.1168
Black Olives, Grecian Style
1) Drain and hammer the olives until the pits are visible.
2) Immerse the olives in vinegar and allow to stand for 2 days.
3) Drain and spoon the olives into the sterilized jars, alternately with layers of sliced lemons and chopped celery.
4) Pour and... - 35.1125
Tuna Olive Appetizer
Drain the liquid from the can of tuna, then turn tuna into a bowl, breaking it neatly into fairly large chunks.
Add the olives, mushrooms, artichokes, onions, and the giardiniera, all previously drained of their liquids.
Then add the tomato sauce, oil,... - 34.9613
For the black olives, make 2 or 3 slits in each olive with the point of a small sharp knife.
Rinse well under cold running water and drain on paper towels.
Layer the olives, orange rind and cardamom seeds in a glass jar.
Pour in sufficient oil to cover the... - 34.9057
Olive Garden- Pasta With Shrimps
This Olive garden recipe that combines pasta with shrimps is a beautiful symphony of ingredients that is a real treat for anyone who loves experimenting with tastes and flavors. An easy to make quick recipe this is a one dish complete meal that you would... - 34.7514
Press olives with mallet or rolling pin so they split on 1 side.
Transfer to jar and add pimientos.
Place remaining ingredients in blender and whirl until smooth.
Pour over olives and pimientos, cover and refrigerate.
Serve well chilled.
May be stored in... - 34.732
Olive Fold Overs
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) Flatten the biscuits, brush thoroughly with butter and fold each of them.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg yolk and milk together.
4) Brush each biscuit top with the egg mixture and firmly press an olive... - 34.5826
Double Olive Pasta
Heat oil in heavy Dutch oven over medium high heat.
Add chopped onion, garlic, oregano and crushed red pepper and saute 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes with their juices and black and green olives; simmer until sauce begins to thicken, about 8 minutes.
Add pasta and... - 34.4873
Tomato Olive Crostini
Drizzle cut sides of muffin halves evenly with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) until lightly toasted; let cool.
Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons pesto over each muffin half; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon... - 34.2183
Baked Tilapia With Tomatoes And Olives
Preheat the oven to 400º.
Oil lightly a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the fillets in one layer.
In a bowl stir together the oil, thyme, tomatoes, olives, red pepper flakes, garlic, onion, and lime juice. In the prepared baking dish arrange the... - 34.1268
Drain olives and crush them slightly.
Put them in a mixing bowl or other container.
Add remaining ingredients and stir well to coat all the olives.
Chill, stirring occasionally, for several hours or overnight.
Serve as an appetizer.
These olives keep well in... - 33.8287
Olives A La Grecque
1. Drain liquid from olives.
2. In a bowl mix vinegar, oil, bay leaf, garlic and oregano together and pour over olives and refrigerate in a covered jar.
3. Bring to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
4. Remove olives from marinade, drain... - 33.5772
Place frankfurters in boiling water; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
To make each triangle, butter bread.
Dip slices in cheese, buttered side down.
Spread other side of bread with mustard.
Sprinkle each mustard spread side with about 1... - 33.5718
Quail With Rice And Olives
1. Heat oil and butter in a frypan and cook onions and garlic over a low heat for 3 minutes, or until ontons soften.
2. Add quail to pan and cook over a high heat until brown on all sides. Add sage, rosemary and black pepper to taste.
3. Stir in Marsala,... - 33.39
Grilled Tomato And Olive Paste
1) Slice the tomatoes into wedges or quarters and sprinkle with the olive oil.
2) Grill the tomatoes under a hot grill about for 5-10 minutes, until they are tender and slightly blackened at the edges.
3) Evenly spread the olive paste on the toasted... - 33.0708
Combine all the ingredients in a flameproof casserole and bake, covered, in an oven preheated to 180°C (350°F, gas 4) for 30 minutes. - 32.9818
Olive Rye Snack Crackers
1) In a bowl, mix together beef, cheese, olives, and mayonnaise.
2) Spread 1 tablespoon of the mix over each cracker.
3) Arrange on a baking sheet.
4) Place in the oven at 375° for 5 to 7 minutes or till the cheese melts.
5) Garnish with a... - 32.837
Olive Bites is easy to cook. The ripe olives, mustard and cheese gives the Olive Bites a finger licking taste. - 32.5584
Baked Olives is pretty easy to prepare. Olives flavored with garlic, rosemary, thyme and chili pepper is the highlight of this recipe. I prepare baked olives as a first course for dinner. - 32.3586
Curried Olive Appetizers
Combine olives, cheese, onions, mayonnaise, curry powder and salt; mix well.
Remove crusts from bread slices; toast under broiler.
Spread olive mix- ture on toast.
Place on cookie sheet; cut each slice into 6 small squares.
Broil 4 inches from source of heat... - 32.0444
In 1 quart saucepan, heat olive oil, fennel seeds, and bay leaves until hot but not smoking over medium heat.
Remove saucepan from heat; let stand 10 minutes.
In large bowl, stir olive oil mixture with olives, lemon peel, and garlic.
Cover bowl with plastic... - 31.983
Baked Blueflsh With Olives And Tomatoes
1. Heat the oil in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion, olives, and green pepper, and cook uncovered, for 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes, and cook 5 minutes longer. Add the wine, tomato paste, salt, and black pepper, and simmer, uncovered, for... - 31.957
Olive Surprise Roast
With point of knife, make about 5 deep crisscross gashes in a circle as far in as the middle on each end of roast.
Open gashes; push about 5 olives into each.
Melt shortening in Dutch oven; brown meat over medium heat, 15 minutes.
Place onion slices on... - 31.9098
Tomato Olive Strata
Butter a 7 1/2- to 8- by 11-inch baking dish.
Line the bottom with a layer of bread, cut to fit.
Make another layer of bread to fit on top, then lift out top layer and set aside.
Sprinkle half the cheese over the bread in dish.
Scatter tomatoes and olives on... - 31.9019
Blend cheese and butter in a blender.
Add the flour and pepper and continue blending until smooth.
Drain olives on absorbent paper.
Pinch off small amounts of cheese dough and press around each olive.
Place on cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes at... - 31.8746
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Blend cheese and butter together until light and fluffy.
Add both sauces, mix well.
Stir in flour to form dough.
Shape about 1 teaspoon of dough around each olive.
Place on ungreased baking sheet.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until... - 31.8423
Ripe Olive Relish
Let instant onion stand in the water a few minutes.
Cut olives in thin wedges.
Combine all ingredients.
For blend of flavors, let stand an hour or longer before serving.
Chill if desired. - 31.3218
Cream butter and cheese until blended.
Add remaining ingredients except olives and mix well.
Chill for 15 to 20 minutes.
Shape a small portion of dough around each olive.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for about 15 minutes.
Good hot or cold. - 31.2743
Pickled Green Olives
Wash the olives well in lukewarm water.
Split each olive two or three times with a sharp fine knife or leave intact.
Place in a sterilised glass or earthenware container and cover with salted water, using 1/2 cup salt to every 4 pints (2.5 litres) of... - 31.2441
1) In a soup plate, place the olives after draining properly.
2) Drizzle Sherry and sprinkle garlic on top. Combine all and let it sit for at least a day or 24 hours.
3) Use a serving platter to place the olives at the... - 31.1648
Ripe Olive Chop-chop
Combine olives, celery, dill pickles, onion and garlic in large bowl; toss lightly to mix.
Drain oil from anchovies; add oil to olive mixture.
Cut anchovies into tiny pieces; stir into olive mixture.
Combine salad oil, wine vinegar and pepper; toss with olive... - 30.8906
Tuna Olive Towers
Combine the tuna, eggs, cucumber, celery, and pickle relish with mayonnaise, lemon juice, and seasonings.
Butter 8 slices of the white bread and spread with tuna mixture.
Add whole-wheat slices, buttered side up, and spread with chopped olives.
Top olives... - 30.8689
Olive Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut thin slice from stem end of each tomato and scoop out pulp, reserving shells; set shells upside-down on paper towels and let drain.
Drain off excess liquid from pulp; chop pulp and set aside.
In small nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot;... - 30.4321
Olive Spinach Balls
Olive spinach balls are made with cheese, eggs and spinach. Shaped into balls with olives in them, these spinach balls are bakd in the oven and can be served with a creamy and savory sauce poured over them. coupled with rice or plain noodles, these spinach... - 30.2178
Fiery Marinated Olives
Place all the ingredients in a non-metallic bowl and stir until well combined.
Transfer to a sterilised kilner jar with a tight-fitting lid or simply leave in the bowl and cover tightly with clingfilm.
Set aside for 4 days or up to 2 weeks before eating... - 30.1738
Olives A La Madres
Stone the olives.
Mix together the butter, anchovy paste, yolks of the eggs, chutney and seasoning.
Spread a little of the puree on each croute, and put a stoned olive filled with the rest of the mixture on each.
Decorate with chopped egg white.
Curl an... - 29.996
Veal With Ripe Olives
1. Preheat oven to slow (300° F.).
2. Dredge the veal with flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven, add the meat and brown on all sides. Add the garlic and onion and cook three minutes longer, stirring with a wooden spoon.
3. Add... - 29.5488
Spaghettini With Sweet Peppers Olives And Capers
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm, 6 to 8 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium-low heat. Add red peppers, garlic, olives, capers, hot pepper flakes, oregano, parsley, salt, and... - 28.8247
Split olives slightly; place in large jar with remaining ingredients.
Cover tightly and shake.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
To serve, remove olives with slotted spoon. - 28.3453
Salami Con Le Olive
Cover a serving platter with salami then arrange cheese, tomatoes and olives attractively on top.
De-seed the red pimento and cut it into thin strips.
Put them into a bowl with the parsley.
Add oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste and toss... - 27.823
Roasted Peppers With Olives And Thyme
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler, as close to the heat as possible, turning frequently, until blackened all over. Place the peppers in a paper or plastic bag and let steam for 10 minutes. When cool enough to handle, peel off... - 27.4456
Olive Recipes By Category