- » Old Fashioned Squash
Old Fashioned Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Old Fashioned Squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Old Fashioned Squash recipes.
Old Fashioned Baked Acorn Squash
Wash the squash and cut them into halves lengthwise.
Remove the seeds and fibers.
Place the squash, cut side down, in a shallow baking dish.
Pour in 1/4 inch hot water.
Bake in a preheated moderate oven (350° F) for 20 to 30 minutes or until the squash is... - 37.5584
You May Also Like!
Honey Sweetened Squash
1. Combine all ingredients in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Stir and continue cooking on HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes or until fork-tender. Let stand, covered, 3 minutes before serving. - 26.1822
Old Fashioned Beef Stew
Warm 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, pepper, and salt.
Working in batches, dredge the beef in the flour mixture, add to the Dutch oven, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until browned on all... - 45.2161
Old Fashioned Herbed Lamb Stew
Heat oil in Dutch oven or heavy saucepan over medium-high heat until hot.
Add lamb; cook and stir until lightly browned.
Reduce heat to low.
Add flour to lamb, stirring constantly.
Cook until thickened.
Slowly add water, tomato sauce, onion, garlic, salt and... - 36.9523
Bear Mountain Butternut Squash Soup
1. Prepare Cinnamon Croutons.
2. Cut off root and trim dark green top from leek; cut leek lengthwise in half. Cut white and pale green part crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices; discard dark green part. Rinse leek in bowl of cold water, swishing to remove... - 37.9856
Zucchini With Mustard Cream
Any one who is looking for a new recipe that is tasty at the same time, can go for this Zucchini With Mustard Cream. This Zucchini With Mustard Cream has got everything that it takes to inspire you. Makes a great dish! - 24.2727
– Mix together cucumber, onions and green bell pepper. Season with salt and drain in a colander for 12 hours. Rinse.
– Chop vegetables in the food processor, then add other ingredients except vinegar and stir.
– Spoon mixture into jars. Add a thin... - 33.4902