- » Old Fashioned Pecan Candy
Old Fashioned Pecan Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of old fashioned pecan candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for old fashioned pecan candy recipes.
Old Fashioned Candied Fruit Roll
Choose fresh dried fruits when making this confection.
Wash raisins, figs, and apricots and shake in a cloth to remove excess moisture.
Remove seeds from dates and combine with washed fruits, pineapple and cocoanut.
Put fruit-cocoanut mixture through a food... - 39.3567
Old Fashioned Penuche
1. Prepare a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan by gently buttering it all over
2. In a large heavy, 3-quart saucepan, pour out the sugar and cream and place the pan over low heat. Stir the mixture constantly over low heat till the sugar... - 38.9768
Old Fashioned Millionaires
This is a simple recipe to make Old fashioned millionaires. Take a bite into the delightful combo of caramel, pecan and chocolate used in this Old fashioned millionaries recipe..heavenly indeed. Check it out! - 27.2512
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) Butter and flour 2 tube pans of 10-inches each.
3) On the bottom of the pans, place waxed paper. Set aside.
4) In a very large mixing bowl, combine together the raisins, currants,... - 49.1694
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
Heat oven to 275Â°.
Line 2 loaf pans, 9x5x3 or 8 1/2x 4 1/2x 2 1/2 inches, with aluminum foil; grease.
Measure all ingredients except fruits and nuts into large mixer bowl.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 3 minutes high speed,... - 40.8084
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. In a bowl, combine all the fruits and nuts and dredge them with ½ cup flour. This will prevent the fruit from sinking in the cookies. Keep aside
3. Sift flour, baking soda, and cinnamon... - 48.8186
Colorful Caramel Bites
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine 1 cup flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Blend in melted butter to form a crumbly mixture. Press half of the crumb mixture onto the bottom of a 9-by-9-inch baking pan; bake for 10 minutes.
3.... - 28.6326
Holiday White Fruit Cake
Leave the raisins whole, slice the cherries in half, cut the orange and lemon peel, and citron in thin match-like strips, the pineapple and figs in half-inch slices, and ginger in 1/8-inch slices.
Turn fruit into enamelware or glass kettle, add brandy and the... - 41.4812
Organic Granola Bars
Be it lunch boxes, breakfast or a cup of coffee, granola bars make for a perfect snack any day anytime. Betty shows how to make healthy and natural granola bars that makes for a great snack time indulgence. Stream the video recipe to learn how to make granola... - 97.1164