Old Fashioned Cake
- » Old Fashioned Pecan Cake
Old Fashioned Pecan Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Old Fashioned Pecan Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Old Fashioned Pecan Cake recipes.
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) Butter and flour 2 tube pans of 10-inches each.
3) On the bottom of the pans, place waxed paper. Set aside.
4) In a very large mixing bowl, combine together the raisins, currants,... - 49.9434
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
Heat oven to 275Â°.
Line 2 loaf pans, 9x5x3 or 8 1/2x 4 1/2x 2 1/2 inches, with aluminum foil; grease.
Measure all ingredients except fruits and nuts into large mixer bowl.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 3 minutes high speed,... - 41.9178
Old Fashioned Pumpkin Cake
1. In a large bowl, mix together the oil, eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and water. Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Blend well. Stir in the pecans. Turn into a buttered 2 1/2-quart round souffle dish. Carefully place the... - 35.2146
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. In a bowl, combine all the fruits and nuts and dredge them with ½ cup flour. This will prevent the fruit from sinking in the cookies. Keep aside
3. Sift flour, baking soda, and cinnamon... - 48.7516
Old-fashioned Pumpkin Bread
Sift sugar, flour, soda, salt and spices into large mix- ing bowl.
Make well in center; add nuts, oil, eggs, 2/3 cup water and pumpkin.
Blend well; pour into large greased and floured angel food cake pan or two small loaf pans.
Bake at325 degrees for 1 hour... - 35.5666
Old Fashioned Nut Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 275 F
2. Lightly grease the bottom and the side of the 10-inch tube pan
3. In a large bowl, add the nuts and set aside
4. On another sheet of waxed paper, tip in the flour and the baking powder and the salt and mix... - 46.4618
Old Fashioned Cinnamon Sugar Coffee Catfe
One recipe Rich Roll Dough will make 2 coffee cakes or 1 cake and 1 dozen rolls.
Make Rich Roll Dough according to directions.
After dough has risen until double in bulk, turn out on lightly floured board.
Divide into two portions, round up and cover with... - 37.6328
Pecan Crumb Coffee Cake
1. In medium-sized bowl, stir brown sugar, cinnamon, and 1 cup flour. With pastry blender or 2 knives used scissors fashion, cut 6 tablespoons butter or margarine (3/4 stick) into flour mixture until mixture resembles large crumbs. Stir in pecans; set... - 34.9723
Grandma Barb's Italian Cream Cake And Frosting
My grandma Barb makes a mean Italian Cream Cake and here is the recipe she uses. Of course I've adapted it juuuuust a teeny weeny bit (shhh..don't tell her) but it still packs that good southern, old-fashioned flavor and bakes up moist and fluffy. Wanna know... - 0
Holiday White Fruit Cake
Leave the raisins whole, slice the cherries in half, cut the orange and lemon peel, and citron in thin match-like strips, the pineapple and figs in half-inch slices, and ginger in 1/8-inch slices.
Turn fruit into enamelware or glass kettle, add brandy and the... - 42.6995
Meal In A Muffin
Preheat the oven to 375°F [190°C.].
Shred the carrot and apple with the medium shredding disc of a food processor.
Process the oil, eggs, sugar, and vanilla with the metal blade until well blended, about 30 seconds.
Scrape down the work bowl and... - 40.8271