- » Old Fashioned Mixed Vegetables
Old Fashioned Mixed Vegetables Recipes
Enjoy our collection of old fashioned mixed vegetables recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for old fashioned mixed vegetables recipes.
Old Fashioned Mixed Vegetables
Old Fashioned Mixed Vegetables is my go-to recipe when I host a party or get together at home. I have been making this Old Fashioned Mixed Vegetables dish since the late 90's. You will be searching for a 10 to rate me on this dish! - 24.9121
You May Also Like!
Old Fashioned Vegetable Soup
In large saucepan, combine ingredients; bring to boil; reduce heat.
Simmer 30 minutes or until done; stir occasionally. - 31.1792
Old Fashioned Fresh Vegetable Beef Soup
In large kettle or Dutch oven combine beef cross cuts, water, salt, oregano, marjoram, peppercorns, and bay leaves.
Bring mixture to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove the beef.
Cut meat from bones; chop meat.
Strain broth; skim off... - 43.3938
Old-fashioned Vegetable Soup
Combine first 12 ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour.
Add lima beans, corn, and peas.
Return to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes.
Stir in macaroni, and continue to cook for 10 to 12... - 36.9331
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
1) Into the blender, fill upto 2/3 with cabbage, onions, carrots and green pepper.
2) Cover with enough cold water.
3) Use the Chop blade. Run the blender for about 5 seconds.
4) Strain the mixture.
5) Repeat the process till all the vegetables have... - 47.8514
Old Fashioned Beef Stew
Old Fashioned Beef Stew is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the recipe effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 31.1704
Old Fashioned Lamb Stew
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper; add lamb and toss to coat.
In a Dutch oven, brown the lamb in oil; drain.
Add the tomatoes, onion, parsley, rosemary and garlic powder.
Cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Add the carrots and... - 34.9773
Old Fashioned Fresh Corn Relish
1. Cook the corn on the cob in boiling salted water to cover two to three minutes, using one teaspoon salt to one quart water. Cool the corn, cut from the cob.
2. Mix the corn with the cabbage, celery, green pepper, onion and garlic. Set aside while preparing... - 30.1554
Old Fashioned Chili
1. Crumble meat into a deep 1 1/2 quart casserole with lid. Add onion and green pepper. Cover with waxed paper. Microwave at 100% (high) 3 minutes or until meat is browned; stir every 1 minute. Pour off juices.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano, bay... - 32.7876
Old Fashioned Vegetable Soup With Herbs
Melt the butter in a large pan and fry the vegetables gently for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in the flour and add the stock Bring to the boil, season to taste and add mixed herbs.
Transfer to Slow cooker.
Cook for the recommended time. - 31.7487
Old Fashioned Vegetable Soup
1 In a 4-quart casserole with lid, place neck bones, meaty-side down.
2 Add onion, celery, bay leaf and Worcestershire sauce.
3 Pour in vegetable-tomato juice cocktail and tomatoes. Cover.
4 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 15 minutes or until... - 42.8724