- » Old Fashioned Chili Sauce
Old Fashioned Chili Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of old fashioned chili sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for old fashioned chili sauce recipes.
Old-fashioned Chili Sauce
1. Pour boiling water over tomatoes to cover let it stand several minutes, peel remove stems and chop tomatoes to measure about 3 quarts.
2. Wash drain peppers well, halve remove seeds and ribs and chop coarsely.
3. In a 12-quart kettle,... - 50.6518
Old Fashioned Chili Sauce
1. Place tomatoes in scalding water for 30 seconds; peel and dice. (You should have 12 cups.)
2. Combine the tomatoes, onions, peppers, celery, sugars, vinegar and salt in a large kettle.
3. Tie the mustard seeds, allspice, cloves and cinnamon in double-thick... - 37.286
You May Also Like!
Old Fashioned Chili
1. Crumble meat into a deep 1 1/2 quart casserole with lid. Add onion and green pepper. Cover with waxed paper. Microwave at 100% (high) 3 minutes or until meat is browned; stir every 1 minute. Pour off juices.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano, bay... - 33.0629
Old-fashioned Chili Con Carne
Chili is an all time favorite classic recipe. Whether you are making it for the first time or are an expert a great recipe like this is old-fashioned chili con carne going to ensure that you enjoy every bit of it - 46.7282
Old Fashioned Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
? Heat olive oil in nonstick saucepan over medium heat. Add chopped onion, celery, hot pepper and garlic; cook 4 to 5 minutes over medium-low heat, covered.
? Stir in tomatoes, dash of salt and pepper, brown sugar, oregano, basil, parsley, tomato paste and... - 36.4097
Old Fashioned Baked Beans
In a stockpot over medium-high heat, combine dry beans with enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil and boil 2 minutes.
Remove pot from heat and let stand for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Combine beans, 3 cups fresh water and all remaining... - 34.4771
Old Fashioned Spaghetti And Meatballs
In medium mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients, except olive oil.
Shape into 36 meatballs, about 1 1/2 inches each.
In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Brown meatballs, about 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
Remove from... - 49.8829
Old Fashioned Baked Beans
Pick through and rinse the beans.
Add the beans slowly to the boiling water.
Reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer the beans 2 to 3 hours until tender.
Heat a small skillet.
Add the oil and onion and saute.
Add to the beans after the beans are cooked.
Add all... - 40.4651
Chili Lamb Patties
1. Place lamb patties in 1-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 10 minutes. Drain; turn patties over, and pour a mixture of remaining ingredients over top. Recover and continue cooking on ROAST for 4 to 5 - 21.543
Easy Muffin Pizza
1. Split English muffins in half. Top each muffin half with 1 1/2 tablespoons chili sauce, a sprinkle of Italian seasoning and some Pizza Garnishes. Arrange 2 pizzas on paper towel in oven.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is m - 26.0481
Beans N Kraut
1. Cut half of weiners into 1/4-inch slices. Combine with pork and beans and chili sauce in 2-quart glass casserole. Spread sauerkraut on top. Sprinkle with caraway seeds. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on REHEAT for 10 minutes. Arrang - 21.3941
1. Place ribs in 3-quart (13x9) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 15 minutes. Drain and turn ribs over. Arrange onion and garlic on top. Add mixture of remaining ingredients. Recover and continue cooking on ROAST for 25 - 24.8089