- » Old Country Hot Pot
Old Country Hot Pot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of old country hot pot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for old country hot pot recipes.
Old Country Hot Pot
Slice kidneys in half lengthwise and trim out the centre fat.
Cut into 1-inch pieces and rinse in salted water and drain.
Cube the stewing lamb and brown slowly in hot bacon dripping until all sides are richly colored.
Arrange half the potato slices in a... - 35.8677
Miss Mollie's Boiled Pot
Boil ham hocks in water to cover until tender.
Add pepper, onions, carrots, and potatoes.
Cook for 20 minutes.
Cut cabbage into wedges, add to pot, and cook for 10 minutes.
Add corn and Cornmeal Dumplings.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. - 27.9751
Old Country Spiced Beef
1) Choose a nice middle rib roast and get it rolled and boned. An ideal cut for spiced beef would be the one containing both fat and lean meat.
2) Take a crock and mix the salt along with the saltpeter.
3) Add the minced onion, sugar and chopped... - 47.3357
Turkey Pot Pie With Cornmeal Crust
1. Prepare potpie filling: In nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add rutabaga, carrots, and onion; cook, stirring, 10 minutes. Stir in potatoes, celery, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; cook, stirring frequently, until rutabaga is tender-crisp,... - 34.9807
Mom's Pot Roast
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In nonreactive 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over high heat until very hot. Add roast and cook until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. Transfer roast to plate.
2. Add onion, carrot, and celery to Dutch oven; cook, stirring, over... - 31.9421
Lobster Bisque With White Wine And Cognac
Remove all of the meat from the lobster shells.
Dice it and place it in the refrigerator.
Crush the shells and place them in a large stock pot with the onion, celery, carrots, anchovies, white wine, salt, peppercorns and mace.
Add water to barely... - 41.9996
Cracker Barrel's Sunday Homestyle Chicken
Cracker Barrel's Sunday Homestyle 4eChicken is a dish that you can get only on Sunday's at the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store. This recipe is a request from many viewers just like your self. Now you can enjoy this favorite dish any day of the week. - 0
Casserole Of Tripe And Onions
Clean and prepare the tripe 24 hours in advance, first in boiling and then in cold water; cut in cubes.
Remove the bones from the calves' feet or cow heel.
Spread the rashers of bacon at the bottom of a small earthenware casserole, and then on top of the... - 40.4003