- » Okra Vinegar
Okra Vinegar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of okra vinegar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for okra vinegar recipes.
I never liked okra till I tied this Marinated Okra recipe. Since then I have become a fan. This Marinated Okra dish had terrific results! - 28.4487
Okra Pickles has a yummy taste. Okra Pickles gets its taste from Okra mixed with garlic and hot pepper, flavored with vinegar. Okra Pickles is served as side dish worldwide. - 32.4286
Garlic Okra Pickles
Pack whole fresh okra into hot, clean pint jars.
Combine remaining ingredients; bring to boiling.
Slowly pour boiling liquid into jars, leaving 1/2-inch headspace.
Prepare lids according to manufacturer's directions.
Wipe jar rim.
Process jars in... - 31.8919
Sweet Pickled Okra
Cut the okra into 2 to 3 inch pieces.
Combine the sugar, salt, wine vinegar and 1 quart water in a large kettle.
Stir until sugar dissolves; bring to a boil.
Pack the okra, garlic, celery seeds, hot pepper and dillseeds in 6 hot sterilized jars.
Add the... - 36.873
1.Start by testing the okra by breaking off the tips of the pods
2.If there are tough strings that will not break easily the pod is too old to be served as a vegetable and should be kept for a soup or sauce which is to be strained
3.Now wash... - 36.3554
Boil vinegar, water, and salt together about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, place okra in pint jars.
Divide dill, garlic, and peppers so that some of each are on top of each jar of okra.
Pour hot liquid into jars.
Let cool; seal.
Put jars aside at least 3 weeks for... - 32.0555
Okra And Tomatoes
Okra And Tomatoes is home cooking at its best! With okra, tomatoes, green pepper, parsley and garlic powder along with flavor of vinegar Okra And Tomatoes harly takes time to grace the table. Just follow these easy step-by-step instructions. It's a quick and... - 39.7712
Wash okra and pack lengthwise tightly in a 1-pint sterilized jar.
Bring to a boil the vinegar, water and salt.
Add all seasonings to okra in jar and cover with hot vinegar mixture.
Allow 2 or 3 weeks to pickle properly.
Serve cold. - 38.1405
Place okra in pan with cold water to just cover.
Add vinegar; cook until fork tender.
Do not stir okra while cooking.
Add bacon drippings; season with salt.
Lift okra from pan carefully to serve. - 27.6428
Okra With Tomatoes
Cut off the okra stalks without damaging the seed cavity inside. Soak them for 30 minutes in cold water acidulated with a little vinegar. This is to combat the stickiness of the vegetable. Rinse in fresh water and pat dry.
Put the butter, olive oil and lemon... - 33.594
Texas Pickled Okra
Combine vinegar, water and salt; bring to a boil.
Add all remaining ingredients except okra.
Wash and drain whole okra; place in jars.
Pour hot liquid over okra.
Tighten lids; let stand for at least three to four weeks. - 33.6186
Garlic Okra Pickles
Wash okra well.
Drain thoroughly; pack into hot pint jars.
Combine vinegar, pickling salt, garlic, and 3 cups water.
Bring to boiling; slowly pour into jars to within 1/2 inch of top.
Process in boiling water bath for 5 minutes (start timing when... - 24.7539
Smoked Okra is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Smoked Okra; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 25.3283
1) Clean and wash fresh okra.
2) Cut out the cone shaped portions at top.
3) In a platter, arrange the okra.
4) Drizzle vinegar over it and let stand for one to two hours.
5) Rinse thoroughly in cold water.
6) In a skillet, heat oil and... - 45.5382
Deviled Pickled Okra
Wash the okra, pierce each pod several times with a toothpick, and pack into sterilized jars, dividing the garlic and chili peppers among the jars.
In a stainless steel or enameled saucepan combine the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Pour the... - 31.2529
Rinse the okra and cut away any bruises or bad spots.
Trim the stem ends but do not remove caps entirely.
To sterilize the canning jars, wash the jars, lids, and screw bands with hot, soapy water; rinse well.
Place jars upright on a wire rack in a large... - 43.7606
Spicy Pickled Okra
Combine vinegar and the next 7 ingredients (through cumin seeds) in a large saucepan, and bring to a boil.
Cook for 1 minute or until sugar and salt dissolve, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat; stir in fresh dill sprigs, jalapenos, and okra pods.
Cool... - 36.9462
Crispy Fried Okra
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees. Heat the oil in a 12-inch cast-iron skillet or a 3-quart enameled cast-iron casserole until the temperature on a candy thermometer reads 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until they are well... - 36.6477
Country Barley Corn And Okra
Who ever thought of Country Barley Corn And Okra. Here, is an awesome way in which you can prepare delicious Country Barley Corn And Okra. Nice to taste! - 34.6765
Braised Okra is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare vegetable recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 41.0658
Okra And Tomato Salad
Cook okra as directed on package; drain and cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
Mix all ingredients except salad greens.
Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Serve on salad greens. - 29.5574
Pack okra firmly into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
Put a garlic clove and half a pepper in each jar.
Combine water, vinegar, salt and dill seed and bring to a boil.
Pour hot liquid over okra, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
Remove air bubbles.
Adjust... - 34.7831
Wash okra and pack into hot sterilized jars.
Put 1 pepper pod and 1 garlic clove in each jar.
Bring remaining ingredients to boil.
Pour over okra and seal.
Let stand for 8 weeks before using. - 32.749
Dilled Okra Pickles
1) In hot sterilized pint jars, add the okra with a few celery leaves, garlic clove and a dill head for each jar.
2) In a pan, combine the water, vinegar and salt together.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil, pour over the okra and seal immediately.
4)... - 36.1416
Bean And Okra Stew
1. Wash and dry the okra
2. Cut off the stems without damaging the okra or breaking the skin of the pods
3. Set aside
4. In a large pan, heat the oil in a sauté pan
5. Stir-fry the okra and the onions for five minutes
6. Add the... - 42.1748
Okra Vegetable Stew
1) Peel eggplant and cut into 3/4-inch slices. Sprinkle both sides of each slice with 1/2 teaspoon salt and set aside for 20 minutes.
2) Rinse and squeeze eggplant. Cut into 3/4-inch cubes and set aside.
3) Take a large saucepot and... - 48.0042
Stewed Chicken With Okra And Tomatoes
1. Combine first 3 ingredients and 1 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Let mixture stand 1 hour. Drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
2. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and... - 33.7373
Spicy Okra And Chickpea Salad
Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 3 minutes.
Add okra; saute 5 minutes.
Add chickpeas and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Spoon into a bowl; cover and chill. - 38.7127
Top and tail the okra and slit them down one side.
Mix the garlic, chillies, ginger, mint and salt together thoroughly.
Stuff the okra with this mixture and arrange in layers in a dish.
Sweeten the vinegar to taste with sugar and Dour over the okra to... - 34.7109
Shrimp Jambalaya is served as main dish. Shrimp Jambalaya gets its taste from Shrimp cooked with flour and Worcestershire sauce, and mixed in boiled rice. Shrimp Jambalaya is loved by many across the world. - 37.706
1. Wash shrimp.
2. Combine 2 onions, vinegar and water; heat to boiling, add shrimp and boil 15 to 20 minutes or until pink.
3. Remove shrimp, shell and clean. Save the stock.
4. Chop remaining onion and brown in butter; blend in flour and add okra.
5. Add... - 39.2491
Heat bacon grease and cook green pepper slowly until tender.
Add onions and celery, and cook until tender and brown, stirring.
Add flour and blend.
Remove from heat.
In a separate pot cook okra until no longer stringy and brown at edges.
Drain tomatoes... - 40.8758
1. Wash and trim the okra and pack the pods vertically into a 3-quart canning jar.
2. Toss the prunes with the onion slices and place the mixture on top of the okra. Place the apricots on top of the prunes and onions and tuck the thyme sprig, red pepper and... - 37.1223
Colmi Ne Bheeda No Patio
Rub prawns with salt and lime juice and leave for half an hour.
Grind garlic, cumin seeds and chillies in vinegar in which chillies were soaked.
Add turmeric and mix well.
Heat oil and ghee in a lohri or frying pan and lightly brown onions.
Add ground spices... - 43.949
Nariel Na Doodh Ma Bheeda Ne Colmi
Rub prawns with rice flour, salt and lime juice.
Heat- fat in a pan and fry onions till light brown.
Add prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add ground spices and turmeric and fry for one minute.
Add okras, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Add... - 46.2388
Creole Chicken And Sausage Gumbo
1. Preheat oven to 375°F Place flour in oven-safe 12-inch skillet (if skillet is not oven-safe, wrap handle with double layer of foil). Bake until flour begins to brown, about 25 minutes. Stir with wooden spoon, breaking up any lumps. Bake, stirring flour... - 37.3446
Durant's Brunswick Stew
Put all the meats into a large pot with enough cold water to cover.
Cook until tender and the meat falls from the bones.
While the meat is cooking prepare the vegetables.
Remove meat from broth and set aside to cool.
To the broth add vegetables.
Add butter... - 43.2523
Sindhi Gosht (sindhi Meat)
Remove fat and tissue from the cubes of meat.
In the container of an electric blender, place the chopped onions, ginger, garlic, coriander, cumin, turmeric, cayenne pepper (if used), vinegar, and salt.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Pour... - 43.4403
No Cooking Dill Pickles
Line bottom of gallon jar with 3 or 4 grape leaves, if using them.
Add to bottom of jar 2 or 3 sprigs of dill & pack in cucumbers vertically, as many as will stand up on bottom of jar.
Having peeled and cut up the garlic (about 6 pieces each clove), drop one... - 44.6098
Codfish Steaks In Yogurt
Wash the codfish steaks.
See that no scales adhere to skin.
Pat them as dry as possible.
Sprinkle steaks on both sides with the turmeric and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, rubbing the seasonings gently in.
Peel the 3 onions.
Chop 2 of them very finely and set... - 45.9818