- » Oil Pastry Crust
Oil Pastry Crust Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oil pastry crust recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oil pastry crust recipes.
Pastry With Oil -
Short Crust Pastry
Enjoy savoring this oil-short crust pastry which is recommended for many pies and tarts. Liven up your desserts and just sit back and relish! - 29.8702
You May Also Like!
1. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Blend the oil and water together and immediately pour into the dry ingredients, stirring with a fork to distribute. Pour half of the mixture into a pie pan and press into place for bottom crust.
2. For top... - 21.973
Pastry Made With Oil
Sift flour and salt into bowl.
Add oil; mix with pastry blender or fork until mixture looks like fine bread crumbs.
Sprinkle with water; mix with fork.
Gather dough together with fingers; press into ball.
Add a little more oil if too dry.
This pastry is best... - 35.5963
Pastry Ii For 1 Crust Pie
Sift flour and salt together into a bowl.
Beat oil and water together with a fork until thickened and creamy.
Immediately pour the oil-water mixture over entire surface of flour.
Toss and mix with fork until all flour is moistened.
Form dough into ball.
Place... - 36.0152
This 1-2-3 pastry is extremely simple and unbelievably delicious. Hope everyone enjoys! - 44.5319
1) Preheat oven to 475F (245C).
2) In a bowl mix together flour and salt.
3) Pour in oil, vinegar and water by making a well at the center.
4) Use a fork to combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
5) Make 2 balls from the dough and flatten... - 33.295
Sift flour and salt into a bowl; beat oil and water with a fork until slightly thickened and creamy, pour all at once over flour and toss with fork to blend.
Gather pastry together (it should just hold together) and, if too dry, add a few additional drops oil... - 35.9151
Pat-a-pie Oil Pastry
Into 8 or 9 inch pie plate, sift together flour, sugar, and salt.
With fork, whip together salad oil and milk; pour over flour mixture.
Mix with fork till all flour is dampened.
Reserve about 1/3 of dough for top crust.
Press remaining dough evenly against... - 32.3875
Whole Wheat Oil Crust
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a bowl, pour the oil and milk together but do not mix.
3. Using either your hands or a food processor, mix the whole wheat flour and salt.
4. Slowly add the liquid and continue mixing, but stop mixing... - 39.6523
Oil Pastry For 8 Or 9 Inch Pie
1. In bowl, stir flour and salt. Stir in oil until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2. Sprinkle cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, into mixture, mixing lightly with fork after each addition until pastry is moist and cleans side of bowl. Shape pastry into... - 28.6117
Pastry Made With Oil
1. Take a bowl and sift the flour and salt together into it.
2. Add some oil and mix it with the help of a pastry blender until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3. Sprinkle water slowly mixing it well with the aid of a fork.
4. Gather the dough... - 39.8289