- » Oil Pasta
Oil Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oil pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oil pasta recipes.
Italian Pasta With Ham, Mushrooms, Asparagus And Truffle Oil
You're sure to find a new family favorite dish with this ultimate Pasta recipe. A few ingredients right from your kitchen cabinet, some vegetables and a few whisks in a wok; there you have a pasta ready with ham, mushrooms, asparagus and with the ultimate... - 142.626
Farfalle With Salmon, Asparagus And Canola Oil
If you love to eat pasta, then you surely won't mind experimenting with it. Farfalle with salmon and asparagus is a healthy dinnertime treat that barely takes any time to put together. In this recipe by canolaoilgrowers, you learn how to minimize the calorie... - 113.193
Gouda Olive Oil And White Wine Dressing
Sautéed garlic and tossed into Gouda olive oil and white wine makes for a flavorful dressing that can be spritzed on your salads for an instant kick. Thekel uses her culinary ingenuity here to come up with a dressing that is indeed unique in its flavor and... - 72.7965
Spaghetti Aglio E Olio - Spaghetti With Garlic And Oil
1. For making pasta - sift the flour on a clean working surface.
2. Create a well in its center and add broken egg and a pinch of salt.
3. Gradually knead them by hand for about 15 minutes until they become elastic and soft.
4. Cover the dough... - 43.6712
Spaghetti With Olive Oil And Garlic
1. In a skillet add olive oil and heat.
2. Add crushed garlic with garlic press. Heat till the garlic turns golden burn, but be careful not to burn.
3. Combine oregano, basil and pepper. Turn the heat off.
4. In another cooking pot add 4 quarts water.... - 43.4365
Pasta With Oil And Garlic
1) In a large pot, bring water to the boil.
2) Add the pasta, stirring.
3) Boil again and cook until the pasta is tender but still firm in the center, 6 to 8 minutes or according to package directions.
4) Drain the pasta and run under cold water... - 42.3919
Pasta With Oil & Garlic
Cook pasta in large kettle of boiling salted water just until al dente, 6 to 12 minutes; drain well.
Heat oil in 10-inch (25 cm) skillet over low heat.
Add garlic to skillet; cook gently until light gold, 2 to 3 minutes.
Do not brown garlic or it... - 36.6847
Pasta With Garlic, Pine Nuts, Olive Oil And Fresh Tomato
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil with the pine nuts and garlic over moderate heat.
As soon as the pine nuts turn golden, after about 2 minutes, pour in the broth, taking care to avoid splattering.
As soon as it simmers, pour the sauce over cooked... - 33.3169
Broccoli Pasta With Garlic And Oil
1. In a medium pan over medium high, heat the oil for 3 minutes. Add the carrot and garlic and saute briefly. Do not brown the garlic or it will have a bitter taste.
2. Add the wine and cook 4 minutes more. Add the salt and red pepper flakes. Turn off the... - 32.4357
Spaghetti With Oil And Garlic
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the spaghetti and boil for 6 to 8 minutes or until al dente.
While the pasta is boiling, gently heat the olive oil, garlic, salt and red pepper flakes for about 5 minutes.
Do not... - 32.1485
Black Pepper Pasta With Olive Oil And Broccoli Sauce
1. In a large skillet add the olive oil and the anchovies. Cook together until the anchovies combine with the oil; use a wooden spoon to dissolve the anchovies.
2. Add the broccoli florets and the pepper and saute over moderate heat for 5 minutes. Check and... - 28.6127
Spaghetti With Garlic And Olive Oil
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the spaghetti.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the garlic and crushed red pepper flakes, if desired, and saute until the garlic is golden, about 3 minutes.
3.... - 28.2002
Pasta With Caviar And Shallots In Olive Oil
In a medium skillet, heat the oil with the shallots over moderate heat.
As soon as the shallots sizzle, pour them with the oil over individual servings of pasta.
Top each serving with a dollop of caviar and a sprinling of chives. - 26.5415
Pasta With Parsley And Garlic In Olive Oil
In a large skillet, heat the oil with the parsley and garlic over moderate-to-high heat.
When the garlic and parsley sizzle and begin to brown, after 1 to 2 minutes, stir in the broth, taking care to avoid splattering.
As soon as it simmers, pour the sauce... - 26.1097
Pasta In Olive Oil
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
Toss pasta with oil, adding reserved water as needed.
Add salt and chilli flakes to taste. - 25.4587
Cappelletti In Pure Olive Oil
– In a skillet, heat oil and saute cappelletti, olives, tomatoes, and pimento. Stir, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with parsley - 21.9454
Oil Pasta Recipes By Category