- » Oil Cake
Oil Cake Recipes
Oil cake is basically the solid portion that is found after the total amount of liquid is extracted by pressing. Also known as press cake, oil cakes are widely used as the main food source for all types of animals. ... More »
Orange, Date, And Olive Oil Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Combine 1/2 cup sugar and oil in a large bowl; beat at high speed of an electric mixer 2 minutes.
Add vanilla, egg, and egg white; beat 1 minute.
Add flour mixture,... - 43.6247
Olive Oil Fruit Cake
In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and stir in the caster sugar.
Pour in the milk and orange juice.
Stir the mixture using a wooden spoon and beat in the flour and sugar.
Pour in the olive oil stirring all the time and mix all the ingredients well... - 42.7953
Olive Oil And Oregano Potato Cake
Oil 15x10x2 inch glass baking dish.
Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 18 minutes.
Drain; return to same pot.
Stir over low heat to dry, about 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Add 1/2 cup oil.
Mash until smooth; season to taste... - 36.5041
Olive Oil And Sauternes Cake With Roasted Pears
1. Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350° Lightly oil a 10-by-5-inch loaf pan with olive oil. In the large bowl of an electric standing mixer fitted with a whip attachment, beat the sugar and eggs at medium speed until pale yellow and fluffy, about 2... - 31.9994
You May Also Like!
Lobster Cakes With Marinated Tomatoes And Basil Oil
1. For the marinated tomatoes, in a bowl, mix together the oil, basin leaves, vinegar, salt and pepper
2. Marinate the tomatoes and set aside for fifteen minutes
3. For the Lobster cakes, seperate the meat from the shells and cut it into medium sized... - 45.8676
Flour and grease a 9 x 13-inch pan.
Layer the coconut and pecans in the bottom of the pan.
Mix a German chocolate cake mix according to the box.
Pour the mixture over the nuts and coconut.
Mix or beat with a mixer the oleo, cream cheese and powdered... - 34.0276
Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add the honey, oil, and 1/2 cup milk and beat 1 or 2 minutes.
Add the rest of the milk, eggs, and vanilla.
Pour into an oiled and floured 9x13 inch cake pan.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes at 350 Degree. - 38.4729
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the sugar and the oil. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Sift together the unbleached flour, soy flour, baking powder, salt, and carob powder.
3. Combine the egg mixture with the sifted dry ingredients. Mix... - 32.7426
Tasty White Fish Cakes
Wondering how to use your leftover white fish from last night's party? Simple just combine the fish flesh with a slew of herbs and sweet chili sauce to prepare cakes that are not only nutritionally dense, but packs in quite a strong punch of taste too. - 111.032
Beskuit With Oil
This extra delicious beskuit with oil is great to munch at tea-time. A great day to liven up laid back evenings! - 34.2733
Rosemary And Olive Oil Focaccia
1. Combine the flour, yeast, rosemary and salt into the bowl of a food mixer and add the water and oil. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead the dough for 8-10 minutes until smooth... - 33.3718
Masala Paniyaram - Appe Or Paddu - No Oil
1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients till well combined. Add little water if required.
2. Place a non stick paniyaram pan on medium heat. Grease it with drop of oil and pour the batter into each groove. Cook for a few minutes till one side is done,... - 0
In a large mixing bowl, soften active dry yeast in warm water, or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Add sugar, salt, and oil; stir to dissolve sugar.
Gradually add 3 cups of the flour (or enough to make a soft dough).
Turn out on floured surface.
Cover; let... - 38.6687
Oil Cake Recipes By Category