- » Oil Bread Dip
Oil Bread Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oil bread dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oil bread dip recipes.
Di's Dipping Oil
1. In a jar with a lid, combine oil, vinegar, cheese, basil, salt, pepper, and garlic. Stir, or cover and shake. Use, or cover and chill up to 1 month.
2. Mix oil to blend seasonings, and pour into small, shallow bowls or rimmed plates. Slice or tear bread... - 26.7048
Italian Dipping Oil
Italian Dipping Oil is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Italian Dipping Oil; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 27.8049
Sunset Grilled Sweet Pepper White Bean Flat Bread
Grilled peppers in all varieties, marinated in balsamic atop a blend of white bean sauce and a short crust pastry.
One of my favorite lessons I learned on our summers in Italy is that bean dip should not be limited to pinto beans. Using a white bean to... - 0
Sesame Oil Hummus
1) In a blender or food processor with steel blade, add lemon juice, sesame oil, garlic, chickpeas, and salt and pepper.
2) Blend the ingredients into a smooth paste.
3) In a serving dish, transfer the paste.
4) Sprinkle chopped parsley... - 38.0936
Goat Cheese In Marinara Sauce Dip With Toasted Bread
What do you do for a quick and easy snack? Here is an all vegetarian recipe that matches the taste and hunger quotient very well. Watch the video and enjoy the nice dip with goat cheese in marinara sauce and toasted bread. - 103.896
Mint Hummus With Pita Bread
1. In a blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Garnish the hummus with olive oil (optional) and pepper, serve with pita bread. - 0
Roasted Garlic And Feta Walnut Dip With Toasted Flat Bread
1) Preheat oven or toaster oven to highest setting.
2) Over garlic bulb, pour oil and rub it over it skin.
3) In a foil, double-wrap the garlic and roast for 25 minutes.
4) In food processor, combine feta, walnuts, oregano, pepper... - 44.7356
Tzatziki With Pocket Breads And Black Olive Dip
1. Peel and roughly chop the cucumber, adding it to a bowl
2. Sprinkle generously with salt and let sweat for 15-20 minutes.
3. Rinse the salt out with cold water, drain and squeeze out all the water by pressing between your hands.
4.... - 42.7556
Breaded Ravioli With Dipping Sauces
COMBINE bread crumbs, cheese, flour, basil and garlic powder in shallow bowl.
DIP ravioli in eggs; dip in bread-crumb mixture to coat.
Set on tray or baking sheet.
Repeat with remaining ravioli.
HEAT 1 tablespoon butter and i tablespoon oil in medium skillet... - 36.2525
Focaccia Dipping Sticks
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F
2. Unroll the dough on a cookie sheet into a 14"X9", make indentations all over the surface with fingertips and drizzle oil over it
3. Top with all the other ingredients except pasta sauce and press the... - 42.2056
Mediterranean Skordalia Dip
Looking for a yummy dip for your next party? Watch this video to learn how you can make this delicious Mediterranean Skordalia Dip at home. It goes really well with vegetables and crusty bread. - 104.025
Red Caviar Dip (taramosakta)
The red caviar dip is an exotic dip prepared with red caviar and flavored with olive oil, and lemon juice. Combined with minced onions and wheat bread, the red caviar dip is best served chilled with crackers or greek bread. A flavorful dip, I whip these up... - 35.595
Fresh Tomato Dip
Fast and delicious fresh tomato spread to put on bread or dip your chips in. Also really healthy, perfect for snacking or as an appetizer. - 0
Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip: Vegan Style
This is my favorite recipe for spinach-artichoke dip, vegan-style! It happens to be healthy as well, although you'd never know it, as it tastes incredible. - 125.927
Baked Brie Dip, Edamame Dip, Pear And Clove Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Baked Brie Dip: Scoop some of the cheese off the brie packet to make a brie cheese bowl.
3. Add the apple cider reduced jelly into the middle of the brie bowl.
4. Top with the... - 113.019
Bean Dip Mexicali
In blender container or work bowl of food processor combine beans, reserved liquid, onion, garlic, chili powder, and cumin; process until smooth.
Transfer bean mixture to 1-quart saucepan; add cheese and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese... - 27.5339
Spread yogurt in a serving dish, pour olive oil on it, sprinkle with mint.
Serve cold with Middle Eastern pita bread. - 18.0501
Fish Roe Dip
Mash tarama and add grated onion.
Add a little of the olive oil and beat thoroughly to a smooth paste.
Moisten bread and squeeze out excess water.
Continue beating tarama mixture, adding alternately small bits of moistened bread, olive oil, and lemon... - 26.7992
Batter-dipped Fondue Meatballs
Mix meat, egg, bread crumbs, beer and garlic salt.
Shape mixture by teaspoonfuls into 3/4 inch balls.
Prepare frothy batter.
Heat oil and butter in metal fondue pot to 375Â°.
Spear meatballs with fondue forks, dip into batter and cook in hot oil to desired... - 36.0793
Making Of Instant Pita Chips & Spreads Or Other Dips
Need a last minute recipe for your kitty party? Serve crispy pita chips with delicious hummus. Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to whomp up crispy, tasty pita chips at home and team it up with tasty hummus. Easy to make and tantalizing to the taste buds, this... - 77.5511
Lobster Cakes With Marinated Tomatoes And Basil Oil
1. For the marinated tomatoes, in a bowl, mix together the oil, basin leaves, vinegar, salt and pepper
2. Marinate the tomatoes and set aside for fifteen minutes
3. For the Lobster cakes, seperate the meat from the shells and cut it into medium sized... - 45.8676
Sweet Onion Dip With Chef Ellie Espo
Forget about those jars of sweet onion dip that are available on supermarket shelves. This recipe is the quintessential sweet onion dip. It is outrageous and the perfect match for salty crispy potato chips and crackers! This dip is what you should be making... - 118.397
Roasted Eggplant Dip
Roberto shows a quick and delicious eggplant dip which has a lovely roasted flavor to it. Best served with nachos this dip is perfect when friends come over or as a snack for kids. Watch and make some tonight. - 104.162
Beef Baguette With Dip
All the beef lovers, will drool for this sandwich. You can serve this as snacks or even lunch with some salad. The beef baguette is served with the spicy beef broth, which makes the dish more flavorful. Run through the video to get informed on the recipe. - 114.851
Creamy Artichoke And White Bean Dip
This is a healthy dip with a little healthy fat and lots of fiber. See this excellent video that shares an artichoke and white bean dip recipe made with a few simple ingredients. A tasty and quick recipe you can make at home. Serve this fabulous dip with... - 129.2
Spinach Artichoke Dip
1. Heat skillet. Add oil. When oil is hot, add artichokes, shallot, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and sugar. Cook for 3-5 minutes, over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
2. Add garlic and walnuts. Cook 2 minutes, over medium heat, stirring... - 0
Skordalia With Vegetables And Crusty Bread
Planning for a typical fall menu, then you should definitely take a look at this Skordalia dip with vegetables and crusty bread recipe, it is sure to excite you with the ease to prepare it and the flavors it involves. Excellent dip and goes well with... - 124.251
Vegan Mushroom Pate
1. In a pan, toast the walnuts.
2. Once they have turned brown, put them into a separate bowl and set them aside.
3. In the same skillet in which you toasted the walnuts, pour in some oil, let it heat and add the onions.
4. Stir that around and let... - 0
Asian Style Hummus
However you make the hummus it is a delicious and nutritious appetizer. It goes well with chips, pita bread, or vegetables such as carrots, sliced red and green peppers, cucumbers and celery or any other veggie you can dip into a spread. It is one of the... - 116.964
French Fried Shrimp
Simple yet delicious this French Fried Shrimp is more than just a snack; the exciting combination of flavors is sure to leave your mouth watering. Use this quick and easy to make recipe to try your own homemade French Fried Shrimp! - 43.2616
Melitzanosalata Eggplant Dip
Brush a baking pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Slice the eggplant in half, the long way, and place it, cut side down, on the oiled baking pan.
Bake at 375° for 45 minutes, or until soft.
Cut the eggplant, including the skin, into small pieces, and place in... - 42.9213
Smoked Fish Roe Dip
Remove skin from cod's roe, and mash to a pulp in a mixing bowl.
Soak bread in warm water until soft.
Squeeze dry, and crumble into the roe.
Combine the two, mixing well.
Gradually add oil until mixture has the consistency of a puree.
Add crushed garlic and... - 35.1036
Provencale Spinach Dip With Herb Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large skillet, warm 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion and thyme; reduce the heat to low. Cook the onion, stirring occasionally, until softened but not browned, about 10 minutes. Set... - 36.1262
Roasted Red Pepper & Walnut Dip
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Line broiling pan with foil.
Broil peppers at closest position to source of heat, turning occasionally, 10 minutes or until charred and blistered all over.
Remove from broiler.
Wrap foil around peppers and allow to... - 42.8988
1. The eggplant can either be charred under an open camfire with a sword through it, or even by placing it under the broiler at 450°F until very soft, say forty five minutes
2. In a glass bowl, place the eggplant and remove the pulp from inside with a... - 36.8496
This is an ideal dip for pita bread, but it’s even better served with raw vegetables, such as celery sticks (or fingers, if you’re entertaining an informal crowd). Be sure to use a good, fresh paprika. - 123.109
Red Pepper & Walnut Dip
Roast the red bell pepper and chilli over open flame (gas burner) until they are blistered, about 8 minutes.
Alternately, put them under a grill (broil).
Place in a bowl and cover and keep aside for 10 minutes to sweat and loosen the skin.
Peel off the... - 41.4
Spinach Dip With Crisp Pita Chips
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her wonderful Baked Artichoke-Spinach Dip with Pita Chips recipe. This is a favorite with just about everyone, and it is very easy to make! - 24.7667
Reserve 1 teaspoon olive oil.
Combine peas, tahini, garlic and lemon juice in food processor container.
Process until smooth, adding remaining olive oil.
Add salt and pepper.
Spoon into serving dish.
Make an indentation in top.
Drizzle reserved olive oil in... - 40.9412
White Bean Dip With Pistachio And Cilantro
You can never have too many dip recipes. Dips are easy to make and they’re a lifesaver when you have unexpected company. This White Bean Dip with Pistachio and Cilantro has bright, fresh-tasting flavors. It uses cilantro and coriander seeds, which are the... - 125.256
Greek Eggplant Dip
Greek Eggplant Dip is a delicious and easy to make recipe. Greek Eggplant Dip is excellent served with Pita bread. The olive oil and garlic adds to the taste of this wonderful dip. Try this Greek Eggplant Dip recipe at home and surprise your guests. - 46.9202
Nothing like a flavorful hummus to add a flavorful touch to your party menu. Take a look at this video that shares a super simple recipe to make a delicious and satisfying hummus. The video is really interesting to see and offers great serving suggestions... - 99.238
Sage And Red Pepper Hummus
Want a hummus recipe that is out of the ordinary? Then watch this video and learn to make a hummus so tasty that people might just forget the classic and fall in love with your version! - 95.7448
If you want to pep up your party, then here is an amazing video that displays a recipe for classic Greek dip called tzatziki. Surprise your guests with this cool, creamy and tangy cucumber dip flavored with garlic and dill. This simple video is a must watch! - 105.307
Fava Bean And Black Olive Tapenade
This is a tasty and chunky veggie spread that is delicious served on a slice of French bread or your favorite cracker. It is great served as an appetizer or as a salad topping. - 131.153
Mediterranean White Bean Hummus Dip With Parmesan And Basil
This video shows a recipe which is a great variation to regular plain hummus. The chef here makes the hummus with cannellini bean, parmesan and fresh basil for a flavorful twist. The video also offers great serving ideas for this dip. Try out this recipe with... - 109.669
Hot And Cheesy Bruschetta Dip
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Grate mozzarella using Coarse Grater.
3. In a batter bowl mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, seasoning mix and garlic; stir in mozzarella.
4. Pump half of the tomatoes in Food Processor 10 times or until... - 106.197
1. Soak bread in water, and remove the outer crust. We need only the core.
2. In blender, add roe of the cod, and lemon juice. Blend well.
3. Gradually add olive oil, and bread in blender. Whisk after each addition.
4. In a small bowl,... - 94.009
Spinach Hummus!!! Must See Hummus
1. In a blender, add all the ingredients, reserving some spinach for garnish. Blend until smooth.
2. Garnish the hummus with olive oil (optional) and spinach. Serve with pita bread. - 0
Spinach And Mint Hummus
1. In a blender, add all the ingredients reserving some spinach and mint leaves for garnish. Blend until smooth.
2. Garnish the hummus with olive oil (optional), spinach and mint. Serve with pita bread. - 0
Roasted Aubergine Dip With Pita Strips
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/Gas Mark 4. On a chopping board cut the pitta breads into strips. Spread the bread in a single layer on to a large baking tray.
2. Cook in the preheated oven for 15 minutes until golden and crisp. Leave to cool on a wire... - 42.159
Heavenly Garlic Dip With Crudites
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F
2. Remove the first layer of papery skin from the garlic bulbs and spilt the cloves.
3. On a baking sheet, scatter the garlic cloves and place them in the preheated oven.
4. Roast the garlic for 8-10... - 47.8871
Spinach Caramelized Onion And Yogurt Dip With Pita Crisps
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a saute pan, then caramelise the onions and garlic with some salt and pepper for about 20 mins, until golden. Remove from the heat, scrape into a bowl, then let cool in the refrigerator.
2. Cut the... - 31.9672
Skewered Chicken With Sesame Dip
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Soak the skewers in water for 30 minutes.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine the sesame seeds, garlic, egg yolk, vinegar, honey, chili... - 33.0657
Sesame Tofu Dip
1. In a blender, mix together the lemon juice and sesame seeds and process at medium speed till seeds are pulverised
2. Add garlic,scallions and oil and add half the tofu and process on low speed till blended; blend the rest of the tofu similarly along... - 37.3639
Potato Skins With Soured Cream Dip
1. Preheat oven to 200°C /400°F/ Gas Mark 6.
2. Using a fork, prick the potatoes and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 ¼ hours such that tender.
3. For making the dip, mix sour cream with chives in a bowl, season as per taste and... - 40.2889
In large 10-inch saute pan, heat oil and butter.
Dip bacon in egg mixture, then drop in bread crumbs mixed with Parmesan cheese.
Firmly pat each side.
When fats are foaming, add bacon, cooking on medium heat to brown 2-3 minutes on each side.
Use a pancake... - 30.0468
Garbanzo Garlic Dip
1) Take a food processor bowl or blender container and place all tahini ingredients in it. Blend until a smooth paste is formed.
2) Add all the dip ingredients and blend again until smooth.
3) Refrigerate for about 1 hour for blending... - 42.3832
5 Layer Pizza Dip Recipe
Here's a new twist on the classic 5 layer dip. This makes a great appetizer for your summertime get togethers. - 0
Red Lentil Falafel With Dip
1. Place lentils and 4 cups/1 liter/1 3/4 pt water in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes or until lentils are tender and liquid is absorbed - there should be about 4 cups/1... - 36.5808
Classic Roasted Bell Pepper Dip
Want to try a spicy and flavorful dip? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Tse shares her secret recipe for this Classic Roasted Bell Pepper Dip. Hit the play button now. - 118.177
Sausage Balls In Peach Dip
You'll simply love this Sausage Balls In Peach Dip recipe. A rare combination of sausage and peach dip; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 37.8237
Using a small sharp knife cut the pears in half lengthways and take out the stones.
Using a teaspoon scoop out all the flesh and put it into a blender or bowl.
Add the lemon juice, oil and seasoning.
Either liquidize for a few seconds in the blender or mash... - 32.6083
Middle Eastern Dip
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Place eggplant (aubergine) and onion on lightly oiled barbecue grill and cook, turning occasionally, for 20-30 minutes or until skins of eggplant (aubergine) and onion are charred and flesh is soft. Cool slightly, peel and... - 31.1593
Hummus Dip With Pita Chips
Inculcate good habits in your kid by making this healthy dip with the pita bread! Alex and Sophie make this yummlicious hummus dip which is easy and healthy! Watch this video on how to get going! - 106.36
Greek Caviar Dip
Place tarama in blender jar; whirl at low speed to smooth paste.
Add onion and egg yolk; whirl to mix.
Remove crusts from bread; soak bread in water.
Squeeze to dry.
Tear it into pieces.
Add to fish roe mixture; whirl until well blended.
Add lemon juice and... - 33.8814
Peel the avocados and tomatoes and mash together thoroughly until smooth.
Add the onion, lemon juice, olive oil, and hot pepper sauce.
Season to taste.
Serve with crisp Middle Eastern bread or corn chips. - 30.9407
Warm Bagna Cauda Dip
Choose a heatproof container that will be only about half filled by the sauce.
In it, combine the butter, olive oil, garlic, and chopped anchovies.
Stir over moderate heat until mixture bubbles. - 24.8165
Stuffed Eggplant Dip
Cut eggplant in half lengthwise.
Use a spoon to scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/2-inch shell; reserve pulp.
Brush inside of eggplant shells with lemon juice to prevent browning; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, steam or cook reserved pulp in boiling water until... - 42.0175
Mashed Fava Beans Dip
1. In a bowl mix together olive oil, chili, lemon juice, salt and garlic. Whisk well.
2. In a large bowl take fava beans and drizzle olive oil over it.
3. Microwave on high for 6 minutes.
4. Take out the beans and mash with a muddler.
5. Pour in the... - 84.4763
Middle Eastern Muhammara Dip
Muhammara is the next most popular dip to hummus! This delicious roasted pepper and walnut dip is delicious with bread, on toast or crackers and even as a sauce topping for kebabs, grilled meats and fish. A must try for those you like peppers and nuts. A... - 126.746
Garlic And Anchovy Dip
In saucepan heat butter or margarine and olive oil.
Add anchovy fillets and garlic.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, till anchovies dissolve into a paste.
Transfer to a small fondue pot; place over fondue burner.
Dip raw vegetables and Italian bread... - 27.5279
Greek Baba Ganoush
This Mediterranean eggplant dip is just ideal with grilled chicken or fish. You can even try it with plain and simple crackers. Preparation part is super easy and you can store it in refrigerator for few days. Prepare over the weekend and enjoy throughout the... - 113.223
Pea Spread And Dip
1. In the mixer, add peas, garlic, salt and blend.
2. Add more olive oil if the spread is too dry and continue to blend until smooth.
3. Serve as a spread over bread as a snack, with dippers or corn chips as an appetizer or as a side dish if... - 96.223
Four Ways To Eat Hummus And Pita Chips
Have you ever tried hummus and pita chips at home? Bhal Dave tastefully garnish hummus and pita chips in a way we would not have perceived otherwise. He breaks small details into nitty-gritty and explains on how to make the recipe more spicy and charged up. - 68.1952
Lebanese Fattet Humus
This Lebanese fattet humus is a unique chickpea and flatbread dish that you might have come across. The real zing is added by the yogurt taking it to the next level. Watch the video for detailed recipe. - 110.023
Boiled Butternut Squash Dip
Have you tried any interesting recipe with butternut squash? Well here is a really interesting dip prepared using this squash. A healthy recipe that is simply boiled and then flavored, it can be served with chips, crackers or even as a bread spread! Watch the... - 110.432
Are you ready for the winter? If not, this Zucchini Dip is an old Russian winter staple that you will enjoy. - 0
Patty and her daughter show you how to make this dietary and fibrous dip with chickpeas! Goes well with cooked meat and some pita bread. Watch the video for more - 103.522
Spicy Black Eyed Pea Dip
Drain peas and place in a medium-size saucepan.
Add enough fresh water to cover the peas, then add garlic clove and parsley.
Simmer about 1 hour or until peas are tender.
Stir salt into beans and cook 5 minutes; drain and remove parsley.
In a small saucepan,... - 42.5871
Roasted Eggplant Dip With Fresh Dill
Cut eggplant in half lengthwise and brush cut surfaces with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Place in basket and rotate for 30 to 40 minutes or until the eggplant is very soft.
Scrape the eggplant pulp out of the skin into a food processor or blender container.
Add... - 35.204
Here is an excellent video that shares a recipe for an easy homemade hummus. The video is a must see if you are a fan of this Middle Eastern dip. The chef here simply blends all the ingredients together, tops with some olive oil, and a wonderful dip is ready... - 92.5311
Hummus may not be that familiar to you but, it is quite delicious and super easy to make. Whatever your cooking space, you can master this recipe! Nisa Burns of Kitchenability shows you how to make an easy homemade hummus recipe. It might be easier than you... - 134.379
Looking for an easy recipe for the classic Hummus? Then you have come to the right place! Watch this video by LynnsRecipe and learn to make the traditional dip at home, with easily available ingredients. - 117.185
1) Drain chick peas well.
2) In a blender jar, mix the drained chickpeas with all other ingredients.
3) Blend till a creamy mixture forms.
4) Serve chilled, scattered with chopped parsley and as a dip for raw vegetables of your choice or use... - 42.3348
Moroccan Carrot Dip With Pita Triangles
1 Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add the carrots and cook until tender, 20-22 minutes; drain. Let cool 5 minutes.
2 Put the carrots, oil, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, salt, cinnamon, coriander, ginger, and cayenne in a food processor and process... - 33.5396
Middle Eastern Eggplant Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Place the eggplant on a rack over a baking sheet and set it in the center of the oven. Turning every 15 minutes, bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until the skin is soft and wrinkled. Remove from the oven with the rack and set aside to... - 39.3239
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Recipe in the video is by far the simplest hummus ever. Using readymade roasted peppers you can create a wonderful hummus to accompany any chips or crackers you like. This is a super quick recipe which is ideal to make when you get back from work and want to... - 108.277
Italian Hot Garlic Dip
Cut the garlic into small pieces.
Cut each anchovy fillet into pieces.
Cut the peppers into small pieces.
Put into the processor bowl with the olive oil and chop very finely .
Melt the butter in a pan and, with the machine running, pour it into the feeder... - 35.5444
Anchovy And Garlic Dip
Drain anchovies; reserve 1 tablespoon oil.
Place anchovies, reserved oil, the margarine and garlic in blender container.
Cover and blend on medium speed, scraping sides of blender frequently, about 1 minute.
Garnish with parsley.
Serve at room temperature... - 27.7658
Serbian Pepper And Aubergine Dip
Prick aubergine in several places.
Put on a baking tray, with green peppers, in a pre-heated oven, 240°C/Gas Mark 8/450°F.
Bake peppers for about 20 min., and aubergines for 30 min.
Remove and set aside to cool.
Peel and finely chop aubergine.
Clean,... - 36.785
Zucchini Patties With Dill Dip
For the dill dip, in a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Place the zucchini in a colander to drain; squeeze to remove excess liquid.
Pat dry; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, seafood... - 43.1084
During my last visit to Morocco, I went to meet the founder of Ch'hiwatine. Ch'hiwatine is a new company that prepares and delivers high quality authentic Moroccan food in Casablanca. Not only I get to know more about them but they also shared with us the... - 120.49
Hummus From Heaven
1. In food processor, add garlic, chickpeas, lemon juice, water, yogurt, and olive oil.
2. Drop cumin, pepper and salt.
3. Add cayenne, sriracha, and sesame oil. Blend until smooth.
4. Taste, and adjust seasoning by adding salt, pepper, sesame oil,... - 101.749
Crab And Corn Cakes With Chilli Dipping Sauce
1) In a food processor, add in the egg, flour, garlic and coriander stalks and one third of the corn. Blend to form a smooth paste.
2) Mix the paste with the remaining corn, crab, half of the spring onions and some seasoning.
3) Keep a tray lined with... - 40.1391