- » Oil
Enjoy our collection of Oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Oil recipes.
Simple Garlic Chili Oil
It is always fun to make flavored oil at home. This garlic chili oil recipe could possible be the easiest recipe. Check out the video for more detail. - 120.757
Mahi Poached In Flavored Oil
If you wish to get perfect flavor in your food without any of the spices over powering the food, try poaching. Here is a quick recipe from a chef who shows how good a fish can be when poached. - 111.771
Dandelions With Olive Oil
Who would have thought that dandelions make a great side! Besides being delicious, dandelions are also filled with vitamins and minerals. A super simple recipe that’s ready in only minutes. - 108.464
Chili Garlic Infused Olive Oil
Many gourmet Italian cookbooks call for garlic and chili infused olive oil. Watch this video to learn how to avoid the heavy price tagged and unhealthy processed commercial flavored olive oils and make this simple and delicious garlic chili olive oil at home.... - 97.6526
Garlic Herb Olive Oil Infusion
Olive oil contains a distinct intrinsic flavor, yet it can be infused with other desired flavors. Here is a video showing how to infuse olive oil with flavors of fresh herbs and garlic. Great to use in recipes! - 92.9641
Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how to make an herb-infused olive oil. - 92.1592
Sassy Oil On The Beach Cocktail
Finally, a cocktail that symbolizes today's time and age, this cocktail has Jagermeister, whiskey and peach schnapps as the main ingredients with a dash and splash of cranberry juice and ginger ale. A fun drink for anyone who loves to get sloshed. Stream the... - 90.7763
Tombo Tuna Poached In Olive Oil
Most of us associate the word “poaching” with gently simmering tender fish in stock or wine. Learn a new culinary technique with Chef John, as he teaches us a restaurant-style method of poaching tuna in herb and garlic infused olive oil. This oil cooked... - 90.0611
How about trying some authentic Puerto Rican food? For a nice flavored yellow rice you would want to use annatto oil or achiote oil! Want to give it a go with this oil, then check out this video! - 67.2256
Roasted Peppers In Oil
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Place the peppers on a cookie sheet.
3. Place then under the boiler and roast for about 30 minutes turning them frequently until the skin is evenly blistered and charred.
4. Remove from under the broiler and... - 44.0772
Peppers In Oil
1 Impale the peppers, one at a time, on the tines of a long-handled fork.
2 Over a gas flame, turn the peppers until the skin blisters and darkens.
3 Or on a baking sheet, place the peppers and broil them 3 inches from the heat for about 15... - 43.9656
Scallion Oil Dressing
Slice enough scallion greens to measure 1/4 cup.
Chop finely the white part of the scallions with the metal blade of a food processor, about 5 seconds.
Heat the oils in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat until smoking, about 4 minutes.
Carefully... - 40.5862
Sesame Seed Oil Crust
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. Using either your hands or a food processor, mix the sesame seeds whole wheat flour and salt.
3. In a bowl, mix oil and ice water.
4. Slowly add the liquid and continue mixing.
5. Add more water if needed... - 39.8907
Okra In Oil
Remove stems from the fresh okra.
Wash and dry the okra, then fry in the oil in a sauce- pan until lightly brown.
Remove and set aside on absor- bent paper.
Fry the onions and garlic in the same oil until slightly brown.
Return the okra to the saucepan and... - 38.902
Whole Wheat Oil Crust
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a bowl, pour the oil and milk together but do not mix.
3. Using either your hands or a food processor, mix the whole wheat flour and salt.
4. Slowly add the liquid and continue mixing, but stop mixing... - 38.7118
Chili Oil Dressing
Heat the sesame and vegetable oils in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat until smoking, about 4 minutes.
Carefully add the chili peppers, ginger, and scallions, cover the pan, and remove it from the heat.
Strain the oil through a fine sieve and... - 33.4227
Walnut Oil Vinaigrette
1) In a bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper. Mix well by whisking.
2) While whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in the oil and continue whisking until blended well.
3) Use as required.
Use immediately after... - 33.2706
Beskuit With Oil
This extra delicious beskuit with oil is great to munch at tea-time. A great day to liven up laid back evenings! - 32.3125
Grilled Sardines In Chilli Oil
1. In a small saucepan heat the oil and chilies very gently for 10 minutes.
2. Take the pan off heat let it cool with cover and infuse for about 8-12 hours.
3. Take a sieve lined with muslin or clean towel, strain the oil and pour it into a sterilized... - 31.9266
Gooseberries In Oil
1. Press each gooseberry carefully, remove the seed and discard. Keep the berries whole or break them into slices.
2. Heat the oil, add the mustard and when done, the gooseberries (whole or in slices), and fry carefully on low heat turning all the while. Add... - 31.4498
Oil Salad Dressing
1. In a blender, put together all the ingredients and blend well.
2. Add cider vinegar and celery seed and blend until well mixed.
3. Toss with salad and serve. - 31.3114
Peppers In Oil
Roast the peppers over charcoal or in a hot skillet, turning frequently with the fingers so as not to pierce the skins.
Or bake, turning occasionally, in a 400 degree oven until the skin is black, about fifteen to twenty minutes.
Remove the skins from the... - 29.7654
Homemade Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil
1 On a large rack, place the tomatoes, cut side up.
2 At the corners of the rack, place the jars.
3 Drape a cheesecloth cover on the tops of the jars, making sure it doesn't touch the tomatoes.
4 Tighten the cloth to secure.
5 Place the rack... - 29.5694
Steamed Potatoes With Parsley & Olive Oil
Once your monkfish is in the oven, bring 2cm of water to the boil in a large pan with 1 tsp salt.
Lower a petal steamer into the pan (the boiling water should not reach the holes), add the potatoes and cover with a tight-fitting lid.
Steam for about 12-15... - 28.8335
Three-bean Salad With Oil Dressing
In bowl combine oil, lemon juice, tomato juice, parsley, chives and marjoram.
Mix thoroughly and add beans.
Toss lightly; chill. - 28.8312
Place spices and seasoning in 1 quart glass bottle.
Add oil almost to fill.
Cap. - 28.1032
Cucumbers In Vinegar And Oil
In bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce.
Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours.
Drain, reserving dressing.
Serve on lettuce leaves or toss with lettuce pieces, using oil and vinegar mixture as dressing. - 27.7727
Dilly Oil And Vinegar Topping
1. Microwave 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and the green onion in a 1-quart microwave-safe casserole on Full Power for 1 to 3 minutes or just until the green areas have brightened and the white areas are slightly softened.
2. Add the remaining olive oil, the... - 27.7149
Dried Tomatoes In Oil
Wash tomatoes; slice lengthwise almost completely in half.
Lay tomatoes cut side up and sprinkle with salt.
To dry in a dehydrator, place tomatoes, cut side up, about 1 inch apart on a dehydrator rack.
Put in a 125° dehydrator until individual tomatoes... - 26.8267
Oil And Vinegar
In a jar, combine all ingredients and shake well.
Use over a green or vegetable salad.
Makes 1 cup. - 26.5439
Cucumbers In Vinegar And Oil
In bowl, combine all ingredients.
Cover and chill several hours.
Drain and serve on lettuce leaves or toss with green salad, using oil and vinegar mixture as dressing.
Prepared onion dressing with a little salt also makes a good marinade for... - 26.3379
Special Herbed Olive Oil
Place herbs and seasoning in 1 quart glass bottle.
Add olive oil almost to fill.
Cap. - 26.0173
Non Oil Salad Dressing
Blend sugar, mustard, cornstarch, salt and eggs in saucepan.
Add vinegar and milk.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Cool. - 25.639
Pasta In Olive Oil
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
Toss pasta with oil, adding reserved water as needed.
Add salt and chilli flakes to taste. - 25.4587
Di's Dipping Oil
1. In a jar with a lid, combine oil, vinegar, cheese, basil, salt, pepper, and garlic. Stir, or cover and shake. Use, or cover and chill up to 1 month.
2. Mix oil to blend seasonings, and pour into small, shallow bowls or rimmed plates. Slice or tear bread... - 25.3801
Beancurd With Sesame Oil
Press the beancurd for 12 hours, then cut into match-stick pieces.
Mix with the sesame oil, monosodium glutamate and salt and serve.
This recipe can also include a sliced preserved egg and chopped spring onions to make a more elaborate dish. - 25.3146
Vinegar And Oil Dressing
Place vinegar, celery seed, mustard, onion and sugar in mixer bowl; beat with electric mixer until blended.
Beat in oil gradually. - 25.199
Annatto Oil Or Lard
1) In a small saucepan, heat the oil or lard in it.
2) Add the annatto seeds.
3) Cook over simmering heat, mixing many a times at intervals, until the fat changes to a rich orange color.
4) Take away from heat as soon as the color starts to lighten.
5)... - 24.7449
Walnut Oil Vinaigrette
Walnut Oil Vinaigrette has wonderful taste. The red wine vinegar with mustard gives the Walnut Oil Vinaigrette a grand taste. - 23.9619
Oil Recipes By Category